Dream about my younger sister

I am very sorry for the loss of your sister, seek10. Sending you a hug and hope that you and your family will find comfort in the days ahead.

I'm sorry for the loss, seek10. I hope your family is doing reasonably well, all things considered. Hugs!

Sorry to hear about your loss, seek10. My condolences to you and your family. :hug2:

I'm sorry for you loss, seek10. Always a difficult time for the family. I've taken comfort in the notion that the loved ones that have left us are likely in a better situation now, especially those that were suffering from serious and prolonged illnesses. Much strength and understanding to you and your family in this difficult time.

My condolences to you and your family, friend. Ennio's right, I don't know anyone who doesn't have a friend or family member either going through cancer, who went through it in the past, or who died from it. :-(

Condolences for your loss Seek10 :-( at least now your sister is not suffering.

@seek10,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. May you and your family draw close to one another and find peace in these coming weeks. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom