Dream of STS Craft appearing / Nordic STS / Forum attack?

Also a protective diet (as thoroughly discussed on this forum) combined with next to a rainforest in a subtropical climate. The heat (and abundant food sources) in this country make everything grow to monstrous size! Most people that see the size of these spiders freak out. It’s really not a lot of fun when you wake up with one running across your face. 😝 Australia has some scary critters. I’m going to have to check out the spider connection. I know the Cs have referenced them it before but I haven’t actually read anything about it yet.

Thank you dear ones, much gratitude :hug2:

This Group with others has been active in warning against the vaccinations and the deliberate economic damage being instituted throughout the world to usher in a New World Order. Hence, could the anger of the beings you saw in your dream be a reflection and expression of the STS's annoyance at groups like this offering resistance to the PTB's plans?
That is exactly the feeling I had.

"He stays out the front of the house, takes his weapon and sprays a foamy thick white film all over the outer front left hand corner of the house... in one way it is like he is ‘marking’ it, like a mark that will remain or be seen by others (even though it is white like the outside of the house - maybe it’s fluorescent). He is angry and feels humiliated. It’s like he is trying to punish us for disconnecting the listening device and for being several steps ahead of them.",

is his anger directed in this manner because the Group has advocated that people should not take the vaccine (the listening or control device) and by doing so we are refusing to take the Mark of the Beast, the means of total STS control?
I felt the spray was like acidic vitriolic white hot rage, to be honest. I also felt this Group had been ‘marked’ deliberately and the STS team that had a ‘mission’ or ‘assignment’ had failed. I watched them moving around inside and outside the house, there was little ‘drive’ in their efforts, it seemed very half hearted, almost as if it was a routine attack that did not have any effect and they felt it was a waste of time... pointless. That they were just ‘doing their job and didn’t even really want to be there. The only one who had attachment to the situation was the ‘leader’. It was clear from the energy they were STS... more than this, it was clear there was a source entity/energy instructing them/giving them their ‘assignment’ that was very dark and was observing the Group closely, was aware of everything going on.

When I mentioned the ‘marking’ was “fluorescent” I didn’t even fully comprehend why I wrote that at the time... it just flowed out. To expand, I was under the impression that the group may have been ‘tagged’ in some way - I felt not everyone could see this ‘mark’ or tag... but it could be seen from a distance... it seemed to make this Group more of a target to those with nefarious agendas. It was only a small part of the ‘house’, and it just kinda slid down the wall like slime... it didnt really stick/stay there.

I felt the attempt to ‘spray the group’ was blocked by what I see as the radiant energy of this Group... like a force field protecting it where nothing can really touch it because of the level of awareness in the ‘house’ and core members of the Group. The core group were unseen by me but I could hear and feel them having complex deep discussions far beyond the comprehension of most souls (including me!). There was no fear held by the core group when they became aware of the STS energy, instead, I noticed them consolidate their energy and create a powerful forcefield.

It could be in relation to vaccines, I guess... but I didn’t get the feeling that was what it was. The spray was almost like something that created a form of amnesia / but also marked the area.

I felt the group was being attacked or marked in some way and either that had already happened or there was a warning that there was a ‘second wave’ coming. Either way it looked like the outcome was failure.

I felt the pregnant woman was indifferent because she felt safe in the group, she was quite dismissive / blasé about it all... I felt she and her child and other younger ones in the group were more vulnerable energetically than they realised. I found this very disturbing and really had to emphasise the point to get her to at least take steps to protect herself. A case of better to be safe than sorry! This woman was not in the core of the group but seemed to assume protection just by being connected and by conversing with others. It was hard to get her to take it more seriously.

I love your insights and sharings MJF. You have a fantastic mind and clearly have explored many complex subjects that have piqued your interest over the years. Its always great to receive your offerings 👌 personally, I’m not feeling to watch the Charles Hall thing at all... sometimes I feel that I’m better off not exploring too much and listening to my H/Self to keep things simple. I know you are not advocating or suggesting he is correct, I just know if I get told ‘no’ I need to listen to that, otherwise i often find there is too much ‘noise’ in my mind and it blocks my ability to ‘receive’ clearly. I notice a lot of messy, noisy ‘frequency’ often comes through visual and auditory transmissions.

I appreciate knowledge gathering comes from many complex sources and methods... I guess I just get quite overwhelmed by what is ‘out there’ and am learning to listen and ‘decode’ in a different way which isn’t remotely scientific but seems to be the way I often function best... but I am always grateful for your calm, grounded, measured, objective offerings and see you have accumulated many ‘gems’ discovered in the cracks of the road. 😀

Last edited:
That is exactly the feeling I had.

I felt the spray was like acidic vitriolic white hot rage, to be honest. I also felt this Group had been ‘marked’ deliberately and the STS team that had a ‘mission’ or ‘assignment’ had failed. I watched them moving around inside and outside the house, there was little ‘drive’ in their efforts, it seemed very half hearted, almost as if it was a routine attack that did not have any effect and they felt it was a waste of time... pointless. That they were just ‘doing their job and didn’t even really want to be there. The only one who had attachment to the situation was the ‘leader’. It was clear from the energy they were STS... more than this, it was clear there was a source entity/energy instructing them/giving them their ‘assignment’ that was very dark and was observing the Group closely, was aware of everything going on.

When I mentioned the ‘marking’ was “fluorescent” I didn’t even fully comprehend why I wrote that at the time... it just flowed out. To expand, I was under the impression that the group may have been ‘tagged’ in some way - I felt not everyone could see this ‘mark’ or tag... but it could be seen from a distance... it seemed to make this Group more of a target to those with nefarious agendas. It was only a small part of the ‘house’, and it just kinda slid down the wall like slime... it didnt really stick/stay there.

I felt the attempt to ‘spray the group’ was blocked by what I see as the radiant energy of this Group... like a force field protecting it where nothing can really touch it because of the level of awareness in the ‘house’ and core members of the Group. The core group were unseen by me but I could hear and feel them having complex deep discussions far beyond the comprehension of most souls (including me!). There was no fear held by the core group when they became aware of the STS energy, instead, I noticed them consolidate their energy and create a powerful forcefield.

It could be in relation to vaccines, I guess... but I didn’t get the feeling that was what it was. The spray was almost like something that created a form of amnesia / but also marked the area.

I felt the group was being attacked or marked in some way and either that had already happened or there was a warning that there was a ‘second wave’ coming. Either way it looked like the outcome was failure.

I felt the pregnant woman was indifferent because she felt safe in the group, she was quite dismissive / blasé about it all... I felt she and her child and other younger ones in the group were more vulnerable energetically than they realised. I found this very disturbing and really had to emphasise the point to get her to at least take steps to protect herself. A case of better to be safe than sorry! This woman was not in the core of the group but seemed to assume protection just by being connected and by conversing with others. It was hard to get her to take it more seriously.

I love your insights and sharings MJF. You have a fantastic mind and clearly have explored many complex subjects that have piqued your interest over the years. Its always great to receive your offerings 👌 personally, I’m not feeling to watch the Charles Hall thing at all... sometimes I feel that I’m better off not exploring too much and listening to my H/Self to keep things simple. I know you are not advocating or suggesting he is correct, I just know if I get told ‘no’ I need to listen to that, otherwise i often find there is too much ‘noise’ in my mind and it blocks my ability to ‘receive’ clearly. I notice a lot of messy, noisy ‘frequency’ often comes through visual and auditory transmissions.

I appreciate knowledge gathering comes from many complex sources and methods... I guess I just get quite overwhelmed by what is ‘out there’ and am learning to listen and ‘decode’ in a different way which isn’t remotely scientific but seems to be the way I often function best... but I am always grateful for your calm, grounded, measured, objective offerings and see you have accumulated many ‘gems’ discovered in the cracks of the road. 😀
Forest Light: Thank you for your comments and for providing extra details concerning your dream, which was quite incredible. I have had the benefit of being around for many years and have also had the chance to read and research a lot of things. It helped to have a fantastic father who stretched my imagination and interest in all things from a very young age. I was also born an identical twin so have been networking literally from the get go. My brother is a scientist and teacher, so I often bounce ideas off of him. He has very interesting dreams too, which we frequently discuss. Mine I are far more boring by comparison.

I fully understand your reasons for not wishing to listen to the Charles Hall's video. The whole UFO/aliens scene is immersed in high strangeness and Laura has advised great care when investigating or getting involved in it. You are correct in thinking that many subjects have piqued my interest. Indeed, the C's have made many comments down the years that have left loose threads dangling. I guess it is some of those loose threads that I am trying to follow.

BTW: I love Australia and have visited it on 3 occasions. My ex-wife was Australian born and my eldest daughter has just taken up residence in Sydney after getting her citizenship. However, since I am not intending to take the vaccine, it may be a long time before I can get to see her in the flesh again. Thank God for Skype and Facetime. When I was young my family almost emigrated to Oz as my father had lined up a really good job in NSW. However, he was working on a top secret government project at the time and he was told by the authorities here in the UK that he could not go under any circumstances. In truth it was probably for the best as my mother would have struggled to cope with the heat and she would have missed her large family.

Is there a mod who can please remove my post #16 which is a technical error and is total gibberish... somehow I have accidentally mixed part of a quote from Ina with part of mine! No idea how that happened, maybe something left in cache memory? Thanks 🙃

Forest Light: Thank you for your comments and for providing extra details concerning your dream, which was quite incredible. I have had the benefit of being around for many years and have also had the chance to read and research a lot of things. It helped to have a fantastic father who stretched my imagination and interest in all things from a very young age. I was also born an identical twin so have been networking literally from the get go. My brother is a scientist and teacher, so I often bounce ideas off of him. He has very interesting dreams too, which we frequently discuss. Mine I are far more boring by comparison.

I fully understand your reasons for not wishing to listen to the Charles Hall's video. The whole UFO/aliens scene is immersed in high strangeness and Laura has advised great care when investigating or getting involved in it. You are correct in thinking that many subjects have piqued my interest. Indeed, the C's have made many comments down the years that have left loose threads dangling. I guess it is some of those loose threads that I am trying to follow.

BTW: I love Australia and have visited it on 3 occasions. My ex-wife was Australian born and my eldest daughter has just taken up residence in Sydney after getting her citizenship. However, since I am not intending to take the vaccine, it may be a long time before I can get to see her in the flesh again. Thank God for Skype and Facetime. When I was young my family almost emigrated to Oz as my father had lined up a really good job in NSW. However, he was working on a top secret government project at the time and he was told by the authorities here in the UK that he could not go under any circumstances. In truth it was probably for the best as my mother would have struggled to cope with the heat and she would have missed her large family.
I am SO happy to know your father inspired and supported you to explore your deeper academic nature and imagination... no surprises you have found other profound academics and complex dynamic thinkers here who you resonate with powerfully. Your twin sounds wonderful and also highly supportive, how delightful to have such dynamic and inspiring conversations! You are definitely not a boring individual yourself, and a very astute and complex thinker, so I doubt your dreams are boring at all! Perhaps they are just expressed in ways you are able to ‘decode’ them.

I don’t even know who Charles Hall is, to be perfectly honest. I just feel either guided strongly to explore something (finding this Group was like a highly activating sonic ‘boom’ in my field) or often when I come across something I get a ‘no’ (or sometimes a ‘NO!’). I have learned to listen more carefully and trust this guidance. I have most definitely learned this the hard way, but as we well know, “All there is, is lessons”. It doesn’t always mean it’s wrong, or misinformation; sometimes I feel it’s because I don’t have enough knowledge or awareness to have clarity or full comprehension.

I see that souls like yourself have the soul profile, background knowledge, natural interest and deeper comprehension of the minutiae to investigate deeply and make complex, highly informed connections... and this is part of your beautiful gift not only to yourself but also to the Group collectively; it resonates with those who are exploring at the same depth and making similar connections, it also activates others to consider things from multiple perspectives and expand their own consciousness. No doubt there are many new neural pathways activating and growing for each soul who is applying themselves deeply to this experience. For me it’s really beautiful watching how this group grows, individually and collectively and observing that those who apply themselves and are paying attention are expanding in ways that contribute to greater awareness and a shift for the greater good, of this group and ultimately humanity at large and not purely for themselves, and not from a place of ego. Truly, this is what one would call genuine STO frequency.

I hope you see your daughter much sooner than expected. The government in Australia is trying to ‘reassure’ people about the vaccines but I’m pretty sure a lot of people are starting to think differently and question things, given what cannot be suppressed even in mainstream media. It’s utterly laughable what you hear in the news and the relentless attempts at brainwashing. I tend to gag a lot when hearing the ‘news’. Gotta say the same thing over and over (and over!) again because some people still seem capable of thinking for themselves - apparently some people actually have the gall to ask questions! Those darn independent thinkers. 🧐 How dare they?

Interesting, the work your father did... I have a feeling you may have picked up (possibly subconsciously) that there were a multitude of all kinds of secrets being kept... and now you just happen to be a ‘cosmic super sleuth’! Keep following those loose threads 👌

I am SO happy to know your father inspired and supported you to explore your deeper academic nature and imagination... no surprises you have found other profound academics and complex dynamic thinkers here who you resonate with powerfully. Your twin sounds wonderful and also highly supportive, how delightful to have such dynamic and inspiring conversations! You are definitely not a boring individual yourself, and a very astute and complex thinker, so I doubt your dreams are boring at all! Perhaps they are just expressed in ways you are able to ‘decode’ them.

I don’t even know who Charles Hall is, to be perfectly honest. I just feel either guided strongly to explore something (finding this Group was like a highly activating sonic ‘boom’ in my field) or often when I come across something I get a ‘no’ (or sometimes a ‘NO!’). I have learned to listen more carefully and trust this guidance. I have most definitely learned this the hard way, but as we well know, “All there is, is lessons”. It doesn’t always mean it’s wrong, or misinformation; sometimes I feel it’s because I don’t have enough knowledge or awareness to have clarity or full comprehension.

I see that souls like yourself have the soul profile, background knowledge, natural interest and deeper comprehension of the minutiae to investigate deeply and make complex, highly informed connections... and this is part of your beautiful gift not only to yourself but also to the Group collectively; it resonates with those who are exploring at the same depth and making similar connections, it also activates others to consider things from multiple perspectives and expand their own consciousness. No doubt there are many new neural pathways activating and growing for each soul who is applying themselves deeply to this experience. For me it’s really beautiful watching how this group grows, individually and collectively and observing that those who apply themselves and are paying attention are expanding in ways that contribute to greater awareness and a shift for the greater good, of this group and ultimately humanity at large and not purely for themselves, and not from a place of ego. Truly, this is what one would call genuine STO frequency.

I hope you see your daughter much sooner than expected. The government in Australia is trying to ‘reassure’ people about the vaccines but I’m pretty sure a lot of people are starting to think differently and question things, given what cannot be suppressed even in mainstream media. It’s utterly laughable what you hear in the news and the relentless attempts at brainwashing. I tend to gag a lot when hearing the ‘news’. Gotta say the same thing over and over (and over!) again because some people still seem capable of thinking for themselves - apparently some people actually have the gall to ask questions! Those darn independent thinkers. 🧐 How dare they?

Interesting, the work your father did... I have a feeling you may have picked up (possibly subconsciously) that there were a multitude of all kinds of secrets being kept... and now you just happen to be a ‘cosmic super sleuth’! Keep following those loose threads 👌
Forest Light: Thank you for your kind comments. My father was a brilliant man but did not really enjoy working on nuclear warheads and rockets and when the chance came he managed to get a move to the British Home Office and worked for HM Prisons Department where he was involved in establishing rehabilitation programmes for prisoners/convicts by teaching them useful trades and skills. He loved that work and found it much more rewarding. He did no doubt take a lot of secrets to the grave with him. He used to laugh a bit at my interest in UFO's and 'Little Green Men'. However, once in a candid moment he did just give a slight hint that he may have known more about the subject than he let on. Aldermaston is one of the most top secret installations in the UK and much more goes on there than the public realises. If the UK has been studying crashed flying saucers, then scientists and engineers like my father at Aldermaston were probably involved in back engineering them as purportedly happens at Area 51 in Nevada. Who knows?

It may be of interest to you but there is a young woman in Melbourne Victoria called Isabella D'Abrera who is doing great work by getting the message out to the public on this scamdemic. Her brother is a medical doctor and she is a highly trained academic in her own right. I knew her late father well. He was a brilliant man in his field. You might want to check her out since she has been very vocal in pushing for the retention of civil rights during the pandemic. I know that the State of Victoria has been amongst the most oppressive in Australia during the Covid 19 lockdowns. She has been quite fearless in publicly opposing what they have been doing. She has certainly been one of those independent thinkers who have been asking the akward questions they don't want to hear.

Back
Top Bottom