Dutch general election

Is my presentation of what happened accurate? If you've anything to add or correct, go for it.

I also read your commentary, Naill, and I think it's an excellent addition, and great added comment, Mariama.

I also added a bit of commentary, at the end. Maybe it is usefull.

I think there were several pics on Twitter of other parties that were celebrating like VVD?

As far as I know, only Baudet's party have been widely publicized how they celebrated. Simply because they could criticize it for violating the rules of the scamdemic.

Last edited:
I also read your commentary, Naill, and I think it's an excellent addition, and great added comment, Mariama.

I also added a bit of commentary, at the end. Maybe it is usefull.

As far as I know, only Baudet's party have been widely publicized how they celebrated. Simply because they could criticize it for violating the rules of the scamdemic.
Ok if that's the case we'll leave that out as it's only grist for the mill to Branch Covidians.

Published: Netherlands election result: Mark Rutte retains premiership as Dutch apparently vote overwhelmingly in favor of Covid-19 restriction measures -- Sott.net

Bedankt, nederlandse redactie!

And yet, as previously pointed out, the country saw its worst rioting in half a century
The largest disturbance was with the Eurotop in july 1997, with a demonstration of 50.000 people, with over 600 arrests and over 8000 police forces. Most were arrested for art.140, criminal enterprise. Nobody was charged after arrest, it was a ruse and a test if the police could get away with their illegal methods. Autonoom Centrum

Our PM is listed on as one of the political leaders recommending the book 'Stakeholder Capitalism' by Schwab. That is very telling about the policies he wants to pursue in the coming years, supported by BBB (Build Back Better) supporter, D666.

If you want to read it in person see it here and scroll down a bit, there are more PM's, CEO's and influential people recommending the book

Rutte says:

In Stakeholder Capitalism my good friend Professor Schwab outlines an inspiring way forward in making the global economy more equitable, sustainable and future-proof. A vision that fits in perfectly with all his efforts over the years to build a better world. Once again, Professor Schwab gives us food for thought and reflection with this fascinating book.

Mark Rutte, Prime Minister of the Netherlands

It's not 'food for thought and reflection', it's an agenda, rammed down the throats of the population.

I don't know to what extent this is true. But I've read similar tweets on twitter. It draws parallels to the fraud that has played a role in US elections.

Loads of votes that still arrive afterwards at polling stations of which a statistical impossibility amount of votes go to 1 of 2 parties that are part of the establishment. VVD or D66

Ew6OLWlXMAApyJx.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom