Duty to vaccinate for kids in germany in march 2020

Stern

Jedi
I'm brand new, from Germany and just read all the Cassiopeia material. O my god....thank you Laura.
sorry for my bad English. Thank you Laura for providing the knowledge. I am mum, my children are 4 and 9. In Germany the duty to vaccine will be introduced from March 2020 for MMR. otherwise threaten 2500 € for every Kid enalty and exclusion from the kindergarten. I do not want to vaccinate? but if I have to, what can I do to protect my children? her pituitary? Her body? I have to work and make money, and staying home with you for 15 years is not an option either. best regards

Sorry to hear that, Stern. I remember reading a story when a mom forced to vaccinate her child gave him a mega-dose vitamin C for a week before vaccination and for a week after. Of course it cannot be considered as a real solution in this situation but it still helps to alleviate shot side effects.

Hi Stern. These vaccines are certainly being pushed world wide by the PTB, for sure. It seems you have a few months to organise something. Is there a possibility with family members to look after the little one? Maybe a pensioner that is known to you that has the time and your trust and could use some extra money to look after her while you work?
I don't know what the laws are in Germany. Are you also expected to vaccinate the 9 year old or just the youngest?

There seem to be two threads with the same topic by Stern. I just replied in the other. Could one of the mods please combine the two to save confusion?

Hi, you might want to search Sott.net for information on how to protect yourself and children, if vaccines are forced on you and them.

I don't know the accuracy of the information provided in this article, but is one example of what you might find:

There seem to be two threads with the same topic by Stern. I just replied in the other. Could one of the mods please combine the two to save confusion?
Yes, please.Yes, please. somehow it is posted twice and my english is too bad to organize the union.

I think that you should also look for local groups who are against vaccinations. Beside checking out German groups on Facebook who are into laws and support.

Here is just one example and there are maybe better ones available:

I think that you should also look for local groups who are against vaccinations. Beside checking out German groups on Facebook who are into laws and support.

Here is just one example and there are maybe better ones available:

I am searching for those groups and i am happy for you Help. Thank you.

Awful situation your government puts you in. Topping up on vit c and homeopathically ¨entstoeren¨ would be mitigating the effects.
But, no one can force you to harm your children.
That is, what i can do...thank you so mich.

Back
Top Bottom