MMR Vaccine

Ringo

Padawan Learner
I have a child who is due the MMR shortly. So for a while i've been asking the question 'Is MMR linked to autism?'. After trying to get to the bottom of this question for a while, the conclusion to me (someone of a none medical background) certainly seems to suggest so, but you probably don't need convincing of that.
One thing i did notice, the more i researched the subject, the more it was clearer, you have one side arguing the autism links through scientific study, the other side arguing against with propaganda, backed up with no evidence or study to what they claim, its almost like science versus politics.

Anyway, i now have my reservations about MMR, and in an ideal world when called forward for the MMR jab, i'd simply refuse consent without feeling the need to give anyone my reasons, case closed. Unfortunately i have a problem in the form of close family members and friends who are nurses (working with neonates), who i'll certainly have to explain my reasoning's to.

So not to spring my objection to the MMR jab in the final hour, i thought i'd show my concerns by discussing my findings, show them the autism links i'd found, back them up with the abundant resources of information showing the autism risks were real etc. I expected/hoped at least they'd show an interest in seeking understanding of the claims, but I was firmly met with what can only be described as the highly effectively indoctrinated and controlled propaganda system they are exposed to. They certainly knew most of the top doctors i mention, but not of their research or findings, but the slur campaigns against them. I've since seen internal medical documents and magazine they read, which are swamped with subtle MMR propaganda, spin and fear campaigns. I've urged them to seek advise from doctors they know, but most doctors seem to be sat on the fence on the issue, not like average nurse it seems. A message was relayed back to me from one nurse "...if your not immunised you shouldn't be allowed in school, i don't want my kids near them...". I'm now asking myself the question 'How do you undo a system that prevents the need for proper understanding and analysis?'.

Has anyone any experiences on this issue or other similar issues?

R.

on google i found this:
SBSStoryBranchDr. Vera Schreiber, words are not enough to thank you for what you have done for ... Mass vaccination is arguably modem medicine's most successful tool for ...
www(dot)gigglesandfrog.com/FalseAccuseBranch.html - 185k - Cached - Similar pages

I have met Dr.Vera Schreiber myself ,when
she was on a lecture-tour in our village
which most of the parents here attended,and as a result we are all "concientous objectors of vaccination"
There was a outbreak of something once
Ican't remember what measels or chickenpox or what ,anyway the school
more or less closed because the majority of kids were not immunised but it was only
two immunised kids that acually got sick in the end .
I will try to find more on Vera,she
has a vidio on vaccines too RRR

me again have a look at:
www(dot)holisticmed.com/www/vaccine.html
They seem to have a lot of good links
RRR

There is the possible issue of thimerosal, a base for vaccines that can cause heavy damage. See Thimerosal, a preservative for vaccines and what else it does.

From what I understand it is being slowly phased out, so that it's the base for some vaccines but not for others. IMO the shortest way might be to ask personnel from the clinic/ hospital wether it's the vaccine base used. If it is, you can probably get the thimerosal-free version if you ask for it.

There might be other dangers associated with vaccines - it's an easy way for a psychopathic government to inject anything they want in their populations. The subject has been mentioned in the forum and there has been very interesting writings about it on the cassiopaea site (I can't access it now for some reason, but normally the "site map" link at the top of the Signs of the Times news page will take you there. The search engine is your friend. ;)

Andy -

Without a doubt you are facing one of the most difficult decisions as a parent. I found out too late to stop the vaccination of my three boys and I am convinced that at least one of them was damaged as a result. He is not autistic but has suffered severe psychological issues and has required hospitalization on two separate occasions.

As Prayers says, it is your choice. That choice, however, may mean repercussions against you by friends, family and the school system despite what the law says regarding your immunization rights. You are doing a good job of learning what you can and presenting it objectively but as we all here on SOTT know that is not going to be enough. But you sound like you are strong and have the best interests of your children as your top priority. That is what is important. You cannot control how others around you will react. Their programming with dictate that.

It may turn out that the school system where you live will not allow your children to attend without the MMR vaccine. You should prepare for that possibility. Home schooling or alternative schooling may actually turn out to be a better choice anyway considering what the ptb are forcing the public school systems to teach our kids.

Don't forget. You have many here who support you.

Jim

Raven,
Thanks for the links. I didn't realise doctors went on tour, maybe there's something like that available in my area. It does make me think that pharmsuticals must send their bias doctors on tour to counter act and such un bias vaccine lectures. If you have a link to that video you i'd appreciate it.

Marie,
I did try getting advise from a doctor at the hospital where my partner works, but the response i got was summed up exactly by Prayers comment "Most doctors, nurses et all just repeat what they heard on the propaganda made by the big laboratories." The doctor compared refusing to vaccinate children to a form of child abuse! This amazingly is a doctor from a teaching hospital in a large city, where the doctors are supposedly the best of the best.
On another occasion a doctor who was pretty much sat on the fence on the subject, he said he'd not come across measles for over 4 years now. Which contradicted a local propaganda news campaign within the last year n stating "We may soon see a measles epidemic breaking as more parents decide against MMR"

Prayers,
Vaccinations over here in England are not compulsory, the justification/convincing of the dangers is for my partner, who being a nurse is part of a system where if in doubt reach for the drugs cabinet, and vaccines being dangerous is unheard of.

Jim,
Sorry to hear about your son, how soon did you pick up on any after effects?

----------

Another option i've thought of is the old style single jabs, but not seen much information on these, does anyone know by how much the risks are reduced, if at all. I believe they're still available if you pay for them, but are made to be in short supply, and at very few clinics. Do these contain less doses of Thimerasol?

Your help is much appreciated,
thanks,

R.

MMR is not mandatory in Belgium, so I refused the MMR shot for our two children (almost 4 and 6 by now). The protection against Measles, if present does not last beyond their teenager age. Only the natural infection results in life long protection. You do not want to get it while being an adult, believe me. Rubella can be dangerous for the unborn child, so there is still plenty of time (the potential wave not included) to get the vaccinations improved or get protection anyway in case one decides to become a mother.

Here in Belgium, the combination vaccine against Poliomyelitis, Tetanos, Diptheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough) was mandatory, and they received it. Last week I was asked to sign a paper for permitting to get a "free shot" in school for my eldest. Supposedly, it is a maintenance vaccination for Polio, Tetanos, Diptheria and Pertussis. WHEN IS IT GOING TO END??! Luckily it was (still?) not mandatory, but in case I was refusing, I was asked to give my motivation. So I wrote:

"... because the POSSIBLE benefits do NOT countervail the potential risks!"

Basta. It is up to THEM to do THEIR homework.

Both me, and my partner signed the letter. Admittedly, this has resulted in some tension between me and my partner, as she later got scared and started to imagine how something might happen to our kids because we refused the pfff ... maintenance shot. Official culture is having such a powerful grip on people, especially when it is upheld by so-called academics and the health industry. I explained to her that her major problem was that one of her ears was listening to what I have been telling over and over again and which she was trusting, but that the other ear was listening to the official version of the health industry. So in a sense it was a problem of confidence. I told her that THE way out of this dilemma was to get her self informed on these matters.

What the following link proposes is not such a bad idea. It might nudge some doctors awake, and hopefully force them to take some personal responsibility instead of their usual hiding behind some "higher authority" with statements such as: Yes, but "it" is well established, or "within the medical community" and other such non-statements. As it is playing out now the tables are turned around;, doctors don't take their responsibility and parents are not allowed to take their responsibility for their children.

Check it out ...
http://www.vaccinetruth.org/form.htm

Thimerosal, sometimes also called thymerosal or thiomersal or ... (there's even more names but have forgotten right now) should have been banned many many years ago. It is still there! Amazing is it not. And not just in vaccines, but also in other medical preparations, most typically in drops for eyes, ears and nose.

Apart from the potential link with neurodegenerative diseases (ADD, ADHD, autism, delayed speech ...) see , Why is thimerosal still in most flu vaccines!!??
one should also be mindful of the effect it has on our immune system.

Marie provided a good link (thank you ;) ). It will guide you to a scientific study wherein it is unequivocally demonstrated how a single dose of thimerosal, as currently present in most vaccine preparations, results in total inhibition of the antigen-presenting function of dendritic cells, and in selective killing of those same cells at still higher doses.

Many vaccines also contain neomycine and streptomycine. I do not think that the doses present in vaccines could pose a notable risk when one compares this to a full antibiotic treatment, but one never knows: Drug-induced characteropathies

Ringo,

I understand your concern, as we have a 14 month old daughter. She has gotten all of her vaccines so far and has been fine up until the last round. I have many reservations about them and don't want to give her any at all, but my wife thinks they are important. The last vaccines she got included MMR. They had to give her 3 shots and it was a very tramatic experience for her, my wife and I. I got really upset with the nurses because for the last shot, they kept digging the needle around. Our daughter was hysterical and I don't ever want to do something like that to her again. I was so mad. So, that night, she started throwing up and having diarreha (sp?). She had this for at least two weeks of and on. She was perfectly healthy before the shots and we questioned our doctor that the vaccines caused her to get sick. He completely shut that out and we switched doctors since. Turns out that she is now allergic to soybeans, eventhough she was taking so formula for months prior and was completely fine. We ended up having to take her to the Emergency Room on a Sunday morning because she had hives all over her body. We found out that she is also allergic to wheat and egg whites. I think egg whites are used in the vaccines. So, we no longer give her soy and wheat and she's been doing much better (this whole thing was a couple months ago). Also, my wife's opinion about vaccines has drastically changed.

To sum up, I believe my daughter had some reaction to the vaccines she received (MMR included) and got really sick. I think vaccines are a bunch of BS. She was born healthy and why does western medicine say she is not and needs to inject her with diseases? I don't buy it. I think it has to do with the fact that all western medicine is based on bandage treatments and drugging patients. So, why not start them in the system early on? That's my opinion of western medicine.

Good luck in your decision.

Prayers, here is what i have on tetanus vaccine:
Are New Vaccines Laced with Birth-Control Drugs? http://new-atlantean.com/birthcon.htm
During the early 1990s, the World Health Organization (WHO) had been overseeing massive vaccination campaigns against tetanus in a number of countries, among them Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines. In October 1994, HLI received a communication from its Mexican affiliate, the Comite' Pro Vida de Mexico, regarding that country's anti-tetanus campaign. Suspicious of the campaign protocols, the Comite' obtained several vials of the vaccine and had them analyzed by chemists. Some of the vials were found to contain human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.
hCG and Anti-hCG Antibodies
In nature the hCG hormone alerts the woman's body that she is pregnant and causes the release of other hormones to prepare the uterine lining for the implantation of the fertilized egg. The rapid rise in hCG levels after conception makes it an excellent marker for confirmation of pregnancy: when a woman takes a pregnancy test she is not tested for the pregnancy itself, but for the elevated presence of hCG.
However, when introduced into the body coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies will be formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy; when a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy.(1)
HLI reported the sketchy facts regarding the Mexican tetanus vaccines to its World Council members and affiliates in more than 60 countries.(2) Soon additional reports of vaccines laced with hCG hormones began to drift in from the Philippines, where more than 3.4 million women were recently vaccinated. Similar reports came from Nicaragua, which had conducted its own vaccination campaign in 1993.
The Known Facts
Here are the known facts concerning the tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:
* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren't men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?
* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there -- in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been "contaminated."
* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections -- three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)
* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier -- the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.(4)
The Anti-Fertility Gang
Allied with the WHO in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine (AFV) using hCG with tetanus and other carriers have been UNFPA, the UN Development Programme (UNDP), the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and a number of universities, including Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State.(5) The U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (part of NIH) was the supplier of the hCG hormone in some of the AFV experiments.(6)
The WHO begain its "Special Programme" in human reproduction in 1972, and by 1993 had spent more than $356 million on "reproductive health" research.(7) It is this "Programme" which has pioneered the development of the abortificant vaccine. Over $90 million of this Programme's funds were contributed by Sweden; Great Britain donated more than $52 million, while Norway, Denmark and Germany kicked in for $41 million , $27 million, and $12 million, respectively. The U.S., thanks to the cut-off of such funding during the Reagan-Bush administrations, has contributed "only" $5.7 million, including a new payment in 1993 by the Clinton administration of $2.5 million. Other major contibutors to the WHO Programme include UNFPA, $61 million; the World Bank, $15.5 million; the Rockefeller Foundation, $2.5 million; the Ford Foundation, over $1 million; and the IDRC (International Research and Development Centre of Canada), $716.5 thousand.
WHO and Philippine Health Department Excuses
When the first reports surfaced in the Philippines of tetanus toxoid vaccine being laced with hCG hormones, the WHO and the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) immediately denied that the vaccine contained hCG. Confronted with the results of laboratory tests which detected its presence in three of the four vials of tetanus toxoid examined, the WHO and DOH scoffed at the evidence coming from "right-to-life and Catholic" sources. Four new vials of the tetanus vaccine were submitted by DOH to St. Luke's (Lutheran) Medical Center in Manila -- and all four vials tested positive for hCG!
From outright denial the stories now shifted to the allegedly "insignificant" quantity of the hCG present; the volume of hCG present is insufficient to produce anti-hCG antibodies.
But new tests designed to detect the presence of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of women vaccinated with the tetauns toxoid vaccine were undertaken by Philippine pro-life and Catholic groups. Of thirty women tested subsequent to receiving tetanus toxoid vaccine, twenty-six tested positive for high levels of anti-hCG! If there were no hCG in the vaccine, or if it were present in only "insignificant" quantities, why were the vaccinated women found to be harboring anti-hCG antibodies? The WHO and the DOH had no answers.
New arguments surfaced: hCG's apparent presence in the vaccine was due to "false positives" resulting from the particular substances mixed in the vaccine or in the chemicals testing for hCG. And even if hCG was really there, its presence derived from the manufacturing process.
But the finding of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of vaccinated women obviated the need to get bogged down in such debates. It was no longer necessary to argue about what may or may not have been the cause of the hCG presence, when one now had the effect of the hCG. There is no known way for the vaccinated women to have hCG antibodies in their blood unless hCG had been artificially introduced into their bodies!
Why A Tetanus Toxoid "Carrier"?
Because the human body does not attack its own naturally occurring hormone hCG, the body has to be fooled into treating hCG as an invading enemy in order to develop a successful anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG antibodies. A paper delivered at the 4th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology (Kiel, West Germany, 26-29 July 1989) spelled it out: "Linkage to a carrier was done to overcome the immunological tolerance to hCG."(8)
Vaccine Untested by Drug Bureau
After the vaccine controversy had reached a fever pitch, a new bombshell exploded; none of the three different brands of tetanus vaccine being used had ever been licensed for sale and distribution or registered with the Philippine Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD), as required by law. The head of the BFAD lamely explained that the companies distributing these brands "did not apply for registration."(9) The companies in question are Connaught Laboratories Ltd. and Intervex, both from Canada, and CSL Laboratories from Australia.
It seemed that the BFAD might belatedly require re-testing, but the idea was quickly rejected when the Secretary of Health declared that, since the vaccines had been certified by the WHO -- there they are again! -- there was assurance enough that the "vaccines come from reputable manufacturers."(10)
Just how "reputable" one of the manufacturers might be is open to some question. In the mid-'80s Connaught Laboratories was found to be knowingly distributing vials of AIDS-contaminated blood products.(11)
Epilogue
At this juncture, evidence is beginning to appear from Africa.(12) HLI has called for a Congressional investigation of the situation, inasmuch as nearly every agency involved in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine is funded, at least in part, with U.S. monies.

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/new_world_order/HcG_Vaccine_for_Pop._Control.html

[bold] HcG Vaccine for Population Control [/bold]
Philippine Medical Association study indicates that women were injected with contaminated tetanus vaccine
FRONT ROYAL, VA Have women in the Philippines, and possibly elsewhere, surreptitiously been used as guinea pigs in an international anti-fertility campaign?
A new medical study in the Philippines suggests that may well be the case.
A recent study conducted by the Philippine Medical Association on behalf of the Philippine Department of Health revealed that almost 20 percent of the tetanus vaccine sampled positive for the hormone human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), according to Human Life International. Vaccines containing the hormone immunize women not only against tetanus but also against pregnancy by inducing the body's immune system to attack the hormone needed to bring an unborn child to term. [...]
http://www.whale.to/v/tetanus.html
TETANUS TOXOID VACCINATION
An overview by Kris Gaublomme, MD, lists all post-vaccination complications which your doc won't tell you
From http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/SS/SS5203.pdf#search='tetanus%20population'
http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic574.htm
Tetanus-occurrence in population - NIH documents
Frequency: [...] Image 2 shows the reported number of tetanus cases and average annual incidence rates, by state, in the United States from 1998-2000. An average of 43 cases was reported annually. [Big number, Uh???]
The lowest average annual number of cases for a 3-year period in the United States was 41 cases per year during 1995-1997.
Of the 130 cases of tetanus reported in the United States from 1998-2000, California and Texas had the highest reported number of cases. All 50 states require that children be vaccinated prior to admission to public schools. More than 96% of children have received 3 or more diphtheria and tetanus toxoids plus pertussis (DTP) vaccinations by the time they begin school.
from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5203a1.htm Tetanus Surveillance --- United States, 1998--2000 doc SS5203
The average annual number of tetanus cases during 1998--2000 was 43 --- 45 cases in 1998, 42 in 1999, and 43 in 2000. The lowest average annual number of cases for a 3-year period in the United States since tetanus became reportable in 1947 was 41 cases per year during 1995--1997 (1). The average annual incidence rate during 1998--2000 was 0.16 cases per million population, approximately the same as the average annual rate during 1995--1997 (0.15 cases per million population). The incidence rate during 1998--2000 was a 96% decrease from 3.9 cases per million population reported in 1947 (Figure 1). The case-fatality ratio during 1998--2000 was 18% (20 deaths) for 113 patients with known outcome; the case-fatality ratio was 11% during 1995--1997 (1). The case-fatality ratio during 1998--2000 was 5 times lower than the case-fatality ratio reported in 1947 (91%).
Epidemiology
During 1998--2000, >1 case of tetanus was reported by 31 states (Figure 2). Six states reported tetanus cases in each of the 3 years (California, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin).
Tetanus vaccine
by Bronwyn Hancock
The tetanus vaccine is no more effective than any of the others. It also is counterproductive. It will INCREASE, NOT decrease the risk of tetanus, and many people actually get tetanus from the vaccine.
The annual REPORTED cases of tetanus in Australia don't reach double figures (despite the fact that most people exposed probably would have not had a booster for a long time and therefore would be considered susceptible), and yet in my relatively small circle of contact (compared to the country's population) I have come across a couple of cases where immediately after the vaccine the recipient got the classic symptoms of tetanus and it was not reported, or even diagnosed as a possibility.
All vaccine injections are DOCUMENTED to SENSITISE the recipient. Sensitisation is the OPPOSITE of immunisation. The way they get their figures of 98-99%, etc "effectiveness" of the vaccine is by checking for the presence of IgG antibodies. The presence of these antibodies, however, does NOT mean immunity - this is a totally false assumption. In fact they cannot even get the body to produce any significant numbers of these WITHOUT including those toxic, SENSITISING chemicals in the vaccine, called adjuvants ("Dirty Secrets", New Scientist, Nov 1996). So the presence of these antibodies is probably actually showing the OPPOSITE of immunisation, i.e. that the person has been sensitised by the vaccine. What a wonderful achievement.
So really, giving a child a tetanus vaccine is like getting them to stand on a busy road in the hope of minimizing their chances of getting run over. Of course this is not to mention all the other problems the vaccine can cause, all reflecting the derailing effect on the immune system. Only some, of course, are listed on the product insert (included already in a recent email to this list). There is a man I interviewed and have on the video, called Ron Lyons, who got chronic fatigue syndrome from a tetanus vaccine, as had his father, and then his own son (when his ex-wife vaccinated him without Ron's consent).
Viera has come across an article in NEJM (either 1983 or 1984) where they found the ratio of T4 to T8 cells after tetanus vaccination to be similar to the ratio that is found in AIDS patients. The best safeguard against illness from tetanus, apart from general overall health, is to ensure the wound is open and clean. The tetanus toxoid is anaerobic, so it can only proliferate in the absence of oxygen.

Addition:
However what I also like to talk about these days in relation to tetanus I don't seem to have included here. It is that tetanus is an illustration of one reason that vaccines do not work.

Normally once you contract a disease and fully recover from it, you are then immune to that specific disease for the rest of your life. However you may have heard that this is not the case with tetanus - on the contrary, people are actually sensitised to it, so are in fact MORE likely to get it again in the future.

The reason for this is that since tetanus is an anaerobic bacteria, it is hard, well I expect impossible, to contract it through a form of exposure where it comes in through the normal portals of entry - the mouth, the nose, the mucous membranes, the tonsils, etc., because that would require the bacteria surviving exposure to oxygen.

Consequently, you can only get it through some kind of injury such as a splinter or similar where it has been able to get straight into the body via a deep puncture wound bypassing exposure to oxygen. However this also means that you are bypassing the natural portals of entry, which are the outer levels of defence.

Unfortunately, the outer levels of defence have important roles in the immune system, including crucial involvement in the process of.... DEVELOPING IMMUNITY.

So the upshot of all that is that if the antigen is injected via a deep puncture wound, you cannot bring immunity. On the contrary, the effect is sensitisation. And what are vaccine injections? Why, deep puncture wounds. Further, the sensitisation effect of vaccines is well documented, even to the extent of being in standard medical dictionaries.

The oral polio vaccine is not a deep puncture wound, but the magnitude of the assault of the vaccine strain of virus (ironically more virulent than the wild virus) with the accompanying toxins and the interference with the gut flora, i.e. still harming the outer levels of defence, still appears to have a sensitisation effect. Further, when you realise that we needed vaccination to provoke polio in the first place, with the first known outbreak not occurring until mass smallpox vaccination 100 years ago, well then you realise that avoiding the administration of the other vaccines almost entirely removes any threat of polio anyway.

Regards,
Bronwyn

I had doubts whether to vaccinate my kid or not, as docs insisted on it, and pushed the issue quite hard; but after research on almost each vaccine it was not longer a problem. I became convinced that he will not get vaccines. Despite facts docs still pushed a need to vaccinate, but after being told that tuberculine, used as a vaccine for almost neonates nowadays, did pass during Nuremberg process as substance which had been experimented on concentration camps prisoners (Yale Univ law students dig that up), docs simply didn't show up any more. I think that such important decision for own kid a parent should make himself after researching a subject, and not taking for granted anything said. I tried to answer a question of who would benefit most of vaccination, and learnt that it definitely wouldn't be my kid.

Positive examples:
Very inspiring for me was the article "Hopewood children - the healthiest children in Australia" www.alternativehealth.co.nz/vacines/hopechildren.htm

The Age of Autism: 'A pretty big secret' by Dan Olmsted http://www.whale.to/vaccine/olmsted1.html
CHICAGO -- Tthousands of children cared for by Homefirst Health Services in metropolitan Chicago have at least two things in common with thousands of Amish children in rural Lancaster: They have never been vaccinated. And they don't have autism. Homefirst doctors have delivered more than 15,000 babies at home, and thousands of them have never been vaccinated. [...]
The Age of Autism: The Amish Elephant By DAN OLMSTED http://aboutautism.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_aboutautism_archive.html
A specter is haunting the medical and journalism establishments of the United States: Where are the unvaccinated people with autism? That is just about the only way to explain what now appears to be a collective resistance to considering that question. And like all unanswered questions, this raises another one: Why? What is the problem with quickly and firmly establishing that the autism rate is about the same everywhere and for everybody in the United States, vaccinated or unvaccinated? Wouldn't that stop all the scientifically illiterate chatter by parents who believe vaccinations made their children autistic? Wouldn't it put to rest concerns that -- despite the removal of a mercury-containing preservative in most U.S. vaccines -- hundreds of millions of children in the developing world are possibly at risk if that preservative is in fact linked to autism?
Calling this issue The Amish Elephant reflects reporting earlier this year in Age of Autism that the largely unvaccinated Amish may have a relatively low rate of autism. That apparent dissimilarity is, in effect, a proverbial elephant in the living room -- studiously ignored by people who don't want to deal with it and don't believe they will have to. [...]
The Dangers of Thimerosal by Evelyn Pringle http://www.counterpunch.org/pringle12222005.html

Jon Rappoport interview of ex vaccine researcher http://www.whale.to/v/rapp.html

DO VACCINES PROTECT AGAINST DISEASES AT ALL? by Bronwyn Hancock http://www.whale.to/vaccines/hancock.html
Statistical evidence indicating ineffectiveness: Statistical evidence indicating counterproductivity:
Immunological evidence indicating ineffectiveness: Immunological evidence indicating counterproductivity:
Three Myths About Vaccines http://www.know-vaccines.org/3myths.html
In order to legitimize our policy of mandated mass vaccination, the pharmaceutical industry that manufacturers vaccines with toxic chemicals in them and the regulatory agencies that mandate that these products be injected into the bloodstreams of our children must perpetrate three primary myths about vaccination, namely: Vaccines are Safe Vaccines are Effective All Children Must Be Vaccinated [...]
Vaccination has nothing to do with immunization. NOW COMES THE SPOOKY PART by Daniel P. Towle, D.C., DNBHE http://www.theprover.com/article.php4?id=146
From there chapter
HOMEOPATHIC VACCINATION
There has been, and is a strong camp of followers that believe that homeopathy can prophylactically prevent diseases from occurring. For example, some well known homeopaths have made the following comments. "Inoculation with any type of serum in any of these infectious diseases is harmful and can easily and safely be replaced by a remedy or remedies, proved according to our law of similars that "likes cures like" on healthy individuals. Nosodes or diseased products of the actual disease are often the most active preventatives." by Dr. Dorothy Shepherd, Homeopathy In Epidemic Diseases.
"We must look to homeopathy for our protection as well as our cure. Now you will find that for prophylaxis there is required a less degree of similitude that is necessary for curing. The remedy will not have to be so similar to prevent disease as to cure it, and these remedies in daily use will enable you to prevent a large number of people from becoming sick." by Dr. J.T. Kent, Lectures on Homeopathic Philosophy.
Hahnemann describes his use of belladonna to prevent scarlet fever; "Who can deny that the perfect prevention of infection from the devastating scourge, and the discovery of a means whereby this divine aim can be surely obtained, would offer infinite advantages over any mode of treatment, be it of the most incomparable kind so ever? The remedy capable of maintaining the healthy uninfectable by the miasm of scarlatina, I was so fortunate as to discover." by Dr. S. Hahnemann, Lesser Writings.
"In homeopathy there is no immunization as such, but there are remedies that can build up immunity to infections. They can also act as curative agents where disease has developed. These remedies carry no risk of detrimental affects, they are absolutely safe. Dr. A. Pulford wrote 'no disease will arise without an existing predisposition to that disease. It is the absence of the predisposition to any particular disease that makes us immune to it. Homeopathy alone is capable of removing these predispositions.'" by L.J. Speight, Homeopathy and Immunization.
Can a person be homeopathically vaccinated to prevent them from developing a disease state? Dr. Dorothy Shepherd states that a homeopathic preparation of the whooping cough bacillus was administered daily for two weeks to 364 cases after contact with the disease and not one child developed whooping cough. Another homeopathic physician gave lathyrus sativa to eighty two people who were in close proximity to the suspect area of poliomyelitis with 12 people being direct contacts. There are 63 children and 19 adults in the group and not one developed the disease.
The following homeoprophylactic remedies are recommended by Leslie Speight in her book "Homoeopathy and Immunization."
Chicken Pox - Varicella 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. Then one dose weekly while there is a risk of infection.
Diphtheria - Diphtherinum 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. Then one dose weekly while there is a risk of infection. Dr. Grimmer, a famous homoeopathic physician, recommended PYROGEN. If the first mentioned remedy is not available immediately take this in the same dosage.
German Measles - Rubella 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. Subsequently one dose weekly if there is still risk of infection. If rubella is not available immediately take PULSATILLA 12 or 30 in the same dosage.
Influenza - When there is an epidemic of this common trouble take one pill or tablet of INFLUENZINUM 30 night and morning for 3 days. Repeat at weekly intervals while there is a risk. Some homoeopathic chemists offer two homoeopathic remedies in combination - Influenzinum and Bacillinum - which seems to be effective.
They would advise regarding dosage.
Measles - Morbillinum 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. Then one dose weekly until the trouble has passed. If only the 12th potency is available give in the same dosage. In the 200th potency this remedy should be taken once a week for 3 doses. If the above mentioned is not at hand PULSATILLA 12 or 30 should be given as prescribed for Morbillinum 12 and 30. In many cases Morbillinum will help to clear any after effects of measles.
Mumps - Parotidinum 30 one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. For the after effects of mumps Pilocarpine 6 night and morning should be given for a few days but stopped as soon as an improvement commences and not repeated unless the symptoms recur.
Polio - The incidence of this much feared disease has decreased dramatically and the vaccine has, apparently, brought about this decline. However, it seems that there are risks; pregnant women should not be vaccinated as it causes a 20% increase in the risk of stillbirths during the first four months of pregnancy. Polio should always be under the care of a doctor (homoeopathic if possible). Dr. Grimmer recommends Lathyrus Sativa 30 or 200 once every three weeks during an epidemic and he claims that there will be no case of paralysis. Another homoeopathic remedy that seems to cover the symptoms of polio is Gelsemium.
Scarlet Fever - Scarlatinum 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for 3 doses in one day. Then one dose at weekly intervals for 3 weeks.
Small Pox - Variolinum 6 or 30, one pill or tablet night and morning during the trouble. An alternative remedy is MALANDRINUM 30 in the same dosage.
Typhoid - Typhoidinum 30, one pill or tablet at 4 hourly intervals for three doses in a day. This may be continued throughout the epidemic.
Typhus - All the authorities consulted stress the importance of cleanliness and omit to mention remedies. However, one reliable source recommends HYOSCYAMUS or BAPTISIA. One pill or tablet of either in the 12th potency, night and morning, should be taken for several days. Repeat if considered advisable.
Whooping Cough - Pertussin 30 night and morning once a week for 6 to 8 weeks.
Other authors have other immunization potencies and schedules that they use. In fact, personal preference seems to be the deciding factor as to how much and how often it is given to who. We have large quantities of anecdotal evidence that indicates that homeopathic remedies can be used to prevent disease.
One excellent example is from Dr. Eizayaga. In August 1974, there was a terrible outbreak of meningitis in Brazil. He used Meningococcinum 10 CH in liquid form. He provided the remedy to about 18,000 children under 15 and 640 children above age 15. Among the 6,340 children that did not receive the remedy, 17 cases in the under 15 group and 15 cases in the over 15 age group contracted meningitis. This is a total of 32 cases compared to the 4 cases reported in the much larger remedy cohort.
Homeopathic immunization sounds wonderful, it allows us to help more people and it allows us the opportunity to do something well that the <real doctors> do so poorly. This is very flattering to the homeopathic ego, but there are several points to consider. First of all, if a remedy is administered and a person has no particular susceptibility to that remedy, then the remedy will not have any significant effect on the individual's vital force. If you repeatedly administer this same remedy (as per the schedules above) to this same individual, eventually the individual will develop proving symptoms of the remedy. Why would anyone believe that nosodes such as morbillinum or pertussin would be exempt from this law? This is standard knowledge and standard operating procedure when proving a new remedy. Trying to 'prove' a nosode on a patient is not the same thing as giving them immunity. In fact it may sensitize them and have the opposite effect. Those individuals that have a sensitivity to a remedy will demonstrate changes from that remedy to one degree or another, perhaps the results will not be quite as we expect.
Through years of exposure to dealing with patients and their vital force, we have come to think of the vital force as being an intelligence that drives the system. However, it is not. The vital force is responsible for maintaining the body's homeostasis on a second by second basis with no thought as to protecting itself in the future. For example your vital force could not know if you were going to eat half a banana cream pie for dessert at lunch time, it has no way of predicting whether you will be underdressed when you go to a football game and are exposed to a cold dry wind, nor does it have anyway of predicting whether you would be receiving a sufficient amount of viral particles when exposed to someone that had polio to develop the disease. The vital force does not have a crystal ball that allows it to prognosticate what will happen to it, what challenges it will face, what circumstances will be presented to it in anything other than the instant of now. We know the job of the vital force to be the defense of the organism. Symptoms are just the expression of this defensive posture. We can always and only count on the vital force doing whatever it takes to insure the short term survival of the organism.
Vaccination. The hidden facts by Ian Sinclair http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020132sinclair/vaccinaion.htm
Vaccination: The silent genocide Extracts from "Medical Mafia" by Guylaine Lanctot, M.D. http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=20&db=3&C0=1

Genocide via vaccination Covert vaccine agendas http://www.whale.to/v/biowarfare.html
Vaccines' carcinogens, toxic chemicals and adverse reactions - Letter to Nightline by Michael Horwin & Raphaele Horwin http://www.whale.to/vaccines/horwin3.html
[...]. Today, parents are becoming better informed on the risks involved in childhood vaccination. They are reading and researching medical literature and finding the truths themselves. This means that "the bar has been raised" and a production of Nightline's caliber has an obligation to more effectively deceive and manipulate a more sophisticated audience. Here is a critique with some suggestions. Please take them to heart. The next time you do a story on vaccines, we look forward to seeing a sophisticated cover-up, not an amateur hatchet-shop like the one on October 14th. [...]
The Truth Behind the Vaccine Cover-Up by Russell Blaylock, M.D. http://www.wnho.net/vaccine_coverup.htm
I was asked to write a paper on some of the newer mechanisms of vaccine damage to the nervous system, but in the interim I came across an incredible document that should blow the lid off the cover-up.
In this shocking letter Congressman Weldon referrers to Dr. Verstraeten's study which looked at the data from the Vaccine Safety Datalink and found a significant correlation between thimerosal exposure via vaccines and several neurodevelopmental disorders including tics, speech and language delays, and possibly to ADD[...]
Shoot First and Ask Questions Later by Michael Belkin http://mercola.com/2000/oct/22/shoot_first.htm

Vaccines that kill children? Geoff Metcalf interviews mandated-immunization opponent Michael Belkin
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_metcalf_news/20001203_xngme_vaccines_t.shtml

New infection emerges from immunization by by Joel Stashenko http://www.troyrecord.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=10522392&BRD=1170&PAG=461&dept_id=7021&rfi=6
New York's list of communicable diseases continues to grow, as new infections find ways to thwart human immune systems and public health experts hone their methods of identifying and tracking dangerous illnesses. The state Health Department has added yet another disease to its list: vaccinia, a virus caused by the immunizing agent in smallpox vaccines. People who get vaccinated against smallpox, which is also on the communicable disease list, can in turn become infected by the virus and pass it along to others, according to the Health Department.[...]
Introduction to Homeopathy OnLine Class by Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA, Classical Homeopath http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/homeo2.htm
You have to be prepared for illness, whether you are vaccinating or not vaccinating. All the childhood illnesses can occur in vaccinated and unvaccinated as well as other illnesses. And all are treatable with homeopathy - many times on your own and sometimes with backup from a homeopath. Certainly it is my experience that unvaccinated children are usually healthier, though.
These articles helped me enormously to make a decision whether to vaccinate my kid. The decison was NO.

I'm not sure if I should panic or not, but I work for a local government agency. We just had a mandatory meeting where we were presented with information prepared by the health department describing the pandemic flu and how we will repsond. We were told to stock pile medicines and foods at home and to possibly be prepared to bury dead loved in our yards if officials become overwhelemed with deaths. They did say that was an extreme, but it was said. We were told that if we are healthy during such a crises we may be asked to do jobs other than the ones we normally do. They repeatedly compared this so called possible outbreak to the Spanish Flue of 1918. The county I work for is stock piling medicines, food for staff, and all kinds of supplies need to keep things running. They even have a plan to take over a local grocery distribution center if the need arises.

Immediatly after the meeting they offered everyone flu shots--and no I did not take one. Scary stuff--huh!

And they do it again in Japan! With TV programs, commercials, Letters addressed to the kids, ect.
Fear mongering about rubella outbreak, and kids which are born deformed or with 7 fingers ect.
Of course without mentioning the radiation effects.

I decided no more vaccines for myself or my children. It's easy to get people to back off when you say it is against your religion, which is the case for the FOTCM.

Please help me.
I have to decide untill tomorrow at 15 00 hours will I vaccine my 6 and half year old kid against MMR or I'm going to court, pay the fine and get harrased by the social service. I don't want to go alone trough all this, I don't know anybody in Croatia who is in the same position. Nobody supports me from my surrounding. They think I'm making fuss for nothing. Please respond anybody!

Back
Top Bottom