Ear ringing / tinnitus posts and threads.

Johnno

The Living Force
Thought this may be of interest. Collected a few ear ringing posts/threads on the forum.... there's a bit of it about.

A lot of descriptions of whilst reading, doing EE and in health related issues. There's quite a few mentioned in people's introduction posts as well.

Loud increasing ringing & whistling noise

BioMegnetisim / Electro Magnetisim

Session 28 March 2010 (Latest session has a few references)

More Strange Symptoms

Physical Symptoms of ???

Mysterious humming driving Aucklanders 'bonkers'

Dr. Martin Blank - Electromagnetic Fields and Cancer, a scientific perspective

Tunguska genetic anomaly and electrophonic meteors

Vertigo

_http://www.npr.org/2011/07/18/138163304/tinnitus-why-wont-my-ears-stop-ringing?sc=fb&cc=fp

[...]
For a long time, doctors thought tinnitus was a problem in the ears. But they now think it's more of a problem in the brain. In the past 10 years, brain imaging has given clues that the tinnitus "sounds" may be caused by a brain that is not connecting its various sections clearly.

Jay Piccirillo, a professor of otolaryngology at Washington University in St. Louis, is trying to reset those brain connections by holding an electromagnet to people's heads.

"We think that perhaps that electrical stimulation just clears away that pathological, or that faulty, connection," Piccirillo says, "with the hope that the reconnections are more normal and more healthy."

Mark Church decided to try transcranial magnetic stimulation as part of a clinical trial run by Piccirillo. The two-week trial of daily transcranial magnetic treatments found no improvement in participants, and Church dropped out of a second, four-week trial because he thought it was making his tinnitus worse. Piccirillo is analyzing the results of that second trial to see if any patients benefited. He's also conducting a study of military members deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan, doing MRI scans of their brains before and after deployment.

The Defense Department is giving a big boost to tinnitus research. That's because 20 to 40 percent of soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan have tinnitus due to hearing loss caused by exposure to loud noise from gunfire, aircraft or explosions. It is now the most common service-related disability, with 744,000 vets receiving compensation for tinnitus, according to the American Tinnitus Association, an advocacy group.

The fact that so many veterans have tinnitus after being exposed to loud noises has made it clear that even if tinnitus isn't generated in the ears, hearing loss is often involved.

So some scientists are trying to retrain the brain to quit paying attention.

A Pacemaker For The Ears

Michael Kilgard, a neuroscientist at the University of Texas in Dallas, is experimenting with vagus nerve stimulation, a therapy used to treat epilepsy and severe depression. A pacemaker-like device is used to send tiny jolts of electricity to the brain via the vagus nerve in the chest.

Kilgard says that instead of having too many neurons listening to one tone — the tinnitus frequency — the treatment redistributes the resources evenly. "But trials with humans are just starting, so relief will be years away, if it works at all," he says.

The Web is awash with untested tinnitus "cures," many of them expensive. Church found his own cheap, simple workaround, suggested by his wife: radio static. One evening when he was tormented by tinnitus, she gave him an inexpensive personal radio and told him to put on the headphones.

"So I put it on, and I turned it on, and I put it between stations — immediate relief. Oh, my God, this is amazing. I went from being a basket case to being able to function for the rest of the evening within minutes."

Now, Church says, he's able to largely ignore the tinnitus at work, and turns to the radio static for relief in the evening. It's a lot like living next to an airport. "When you first move in, you hear the planes go over every day. But after you live there for a while, you figure that noise is not important to me. 'Cause the planes are going to continue to come, they're not going to crash into my house. It just happens to be where I live. So before you know it, you don't hear the planes anymore."

Hi everyone !

I am from Croatia so I hope you won`t mind about my grammar mistakes.
4 years ago I heard about reptilians for the first time. I was looking Tv show on croatian television. Guest was David Icke. First I was reading his books. In his books I heard about channeling. I was searching on the internet and than I found The bringers of the down. I read it and I thought that was the real thing. After that I found Cassiopaean transcripts so I started to read them. In that period of time I noticed ear ringing so I started to pay attantion on it. I noticed some patterns and after some time I decided to write article about it. Two weeks ago I put on the internet croatian version and now I translated it and I would like to share it with you. I had some ideas so I wrote them down...
Before i started to writing this article i decided to compare my experiences with experince from the other people so I was reading posts on
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17108.0
This article is 15 pages long so I hope that you wont mind. Perhaps my conclusions in that article were wrong but if we have more ideas we will more easily recognize the right ones. I hope I didn`t bother you too much :)

A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON EAR RINGING

BY

probetheus

(this article was inspired by Cassiopaean transcripts, RA material and Tom Montalk's article Realm dynamics so I recommend you to read them in order to understand certain parts)

Notes:

I. I wrote this article on croatian first Drugačija perspektiva na zujanje u ušima and then I made this english version. I’m aware of grammar mistakes but I believe that you’ll get the point

II. Psychic attack in this article refers to things that organic portals usually do e.g. attacks on mental stabillity, all kinds of harrasing, etc...)

When I was reading Cassiopaean transcripts I found some questions about ear ringing. Very soon I noticed some kind of ringing too so I started to pay attention on this ear ringing. After a while I noticed some common patterns. At the beginning, I have to say that I’m not talking about tinnitus. What kind of ringing, buzzing, pitches and sounds have I noticed? Well, I noticed high pitches in duration from one to three seconds. Sometimes they were half minute long and sometimes they were longer. It was silence before the occurrence of this pitches. Start is usually very noisy and after few moments ringing suddenly stops. Sometimes this ringing gradually cease. Sounds like Morse code were also present one shorter period of time. I've been reading that other people noticed that kind of sound too.

After I've read a lot of materials concerning the nature of reality and after I related them with my personal experience I came to some conclusions. For some of them I firmly believe that they could be correct while others we will have to work out. In any case, I would like that other people compare this ideas with their own experience and perhaps we could find some explanations. I tried to find out what the other people think about ear ringing so I went to the web page http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17108.0
I was reading Ear ringing / tinnitus posts and threads. I found one post as particularly interesting. Quote: „ ...I think the tones you hear are part of the energy signature of a person or being that is thinking of or focusing on you... „ I came to pretty much the same conclusion. I’ve been under psychic attacks ever since I was a child. When I started reading Cassiopaean transcripts this attacks became even worse. Then I started to pay attention on ear ringing.

Let's try to imagine what could happen beyond the reach of our perception. Imagine infinite space. Try to imagine the following situation. When we have the negative feelings, thoughts and fantasies then we are heading toward the bottom of that space while when we have positive feelings, thoughts, when we are objective and aware then we are heading toward the top of that space. Negative frequencies represent negative feelings, thoughts, wishful thinking, etc... Imagine low frequencies as red color. Every person is surrounded by an aura. To demonstrate the whole situation more accurately, imagine aura like some kind of bubble (like bubble in the water for example). Imagine that inside of this bubble is a person. If some person has low level of awareness then her bubble is darker, heavier and this bubble would be sinking. Bubble which surrounds the peron with higher level of awareness is lighter and this bubble is heading toward the top of that space (let’s say the area of white color). Now imagine that our awareness is like car headlights. When we change the foucus of our attention we also change the focus of that light beam. If we have some person with low level of awareness then we could imagine her light beam as red and if we have some person with higher level of awareness than we could imagine her light beam as white. Let’s also imagine that bottom of the infinite space is red. This bottom is area of low vibrations under 4D STS control. STS forces can manipulate anyone within this area. Persons within this area are very predictable. STS forces don’t have to monitor organic portals because organic portals can’t wake up or leave that red bottom. STO candidates are unpredictable so STS forces’ll do anything possible to retain control over them so they have to implant them.

Cassiopaeans said that implants serve the following purposes: for monitoring purposes; for studying the soul composition; for monitoring and affecting our thoughts, feelings, sight or hearing. They also said that some implants are used merely for tracking, others are used to alter consciousness and others are designed to be mind altering or motor altering mechanisms.

One of the possible reasons we don’t hear ear ringing (we don’t hear that we are being monitored) before awakening is because STS forces don’t have to monitor us in that period of time. Why? When level of our awareness is low we frequentlly commit self-sabotage but of course, we are not aware of it. In that period of time our red light beam (our awareness) is directed toward material things (toward red bottom). When we live in the world of fantasies and wishful thinking is frequent occurrence then we illuminate one part of that red area in the future. In that case, STS forces can easily see our choices because that red area of low vibrations is under their control. In that period of time we are predictable. If STS forces can see our choices why would they activate our implants in that period of time. Even if they would activate them, we wouldn’t probably notice anything because in that moment the level of our awareness is very low. Now, imagine that STO candidate starts with awakening. Vibrational rate of his bubble starts to grow and person it that bubble starts to lift up.

Of course, awakening is accompanied by heavy attacks. Attackers are people with individual soul who hadn’t wake up, psychopaths and organic portals. Naturally, this persons are not aware that they are just puppets. They are not attacking someone in order to help some diabolic forces. They are doing this because they have low level of awareness (one of the many reasons).

More intensive awakening can occur during the reading of the Cassiopaean transcripts. Something like that happened to me and I have also read that many other people experienced that too. In that period of time people begin to notice that they are being monitored (ear ringing). They are able to notice that because they aren’t in the area under direct STS influence anymore. But how do they monitor us? What is the missing link between implants and STS forces? As far as I can see, one of these links would definitely be persons under direct influence of the STS forces. It doesn’t have to be organic portal. It could be any person whose soul vibrations are sufficiently low in certain moment. How is this working? The person who starts with the awakening commence to separate from the red bottom and let’s say in certain moment (when person reaches sufficiant level of awareness) that person found herself in the middle of the space (on the half way between the bottom and between the top of that space). Sometimes lower and sometimes higher, depending on the circumstances. Of course, STS forces and their puppets are doing everything to drown STO candidate. This drowning attempts/attacks have several purposes. One of them is to monitor STO candidate. How so? When STO candidate is beyond direct STS influence (outside the red bottom) then STS forces send order to some of their pawns to attack STO candidate. When attacker focuses his attention/awareness/red light beam then he „scans“ STO candidate in certain way. When we focus our awareness on something, we could say that our awareness scans it so this scanning doesn’t have to be something negative. It only means that our attention is directed somewhere in certain moment. STS forces took advantage of something what is naturally occuring. In certain moment, STS forces can influence certain person under their control to scan some person beyond their control.

We can experience psychic attack. In that moment we are being scanned by attackers awareness. Now, there are few variations what could happen next. In most cases we don’t hear ear ringing during the psychic attack. During the psychic attack we know who the attacker is. Attackers awareness is focused on our bubble while our awareness (which is perhaps imbued with higher frequencies, if we are STO candidates) is focused on the attacker. Our awareness/white light beam disables the attacker’s red light beam from detecting some low (red) frequencies which we could drop during the attack. That’s why we don’t hear ear ringing during the attack. Another reason could be that STS forces don’t want to pick up our signal during every psychic attack. Cassiopaeans told us that STS forces have reasons to monitor when they do. STS forces can turn on the monitor and read everything that has gone on since the last monitoring. It is done at their conveniance. They also say that implants are ineffective if not used, that positive emotions cancels sensor equipment of Lizzards and that this equipment is tuned to negative frequencies. STS forces can track but they can’t influence us if we are positive. It could mean that if we are sufficiently positive and aware that they cant’t detect our frequency or they can detect our frequency but they can’t affect us because in that situation our frequency would be sufficiently high and therefore we would be beyond their reach. Imagine that ear ringing occurs during every attack. I think it would be too obvious. In that case we would spend more efforts to rise our awareness and therefore protection.

Extreme from disabling scanning is to become so upset (as a consequence of the attack) that our bubble sinks to the red bottom. In that case there would be no need to scan us because in that very moment we are again under direct influence of the STS forces. As I mentioned before, even if they would monitor us in these moments, we probably wouldn’t hear anything because level of our awareness in these moments is very low. In such moments we literally sink.

In few occasions I was under severe psychic attacks. Few organic portals were attacking me simultaneously (this attacks were few hours long). I noticed intensely ringing in my left ear. My awareness/white light beam probably couldn’t neutralize that range of scanning and probably this white light beam became darker/the level of my awareness dropped (although I tried to maintain it as high as possible). In these moments organic portals were able (with their intensive scanning) to detect my low frequencies and in that very moment link between STS forces and my implant was established. STS forces → person or few of them (under direct influence of the STS forces) → implant (tuned to low frequencies).

One of the reasons STS forces have to send so many of their pawns to attack STO candidate is because in that fashion they’ll always have someone to scan STO candidate. When needed they incent some of these pawns to pay attention on STO candidate. This attention wouldn’t be sufficient. It has to be reinforced with various negative feelings, thoughts e.g. hatred or even with some sexual fantasies which can be used to shower STO candidate with sufficient amount of awareness imbued with low frequencies/red light beam in order to detect his signal. For example, some organic portal attacks us in the morning. This attack could be so strong that we could succumb to the negative feelings. Afternoon we could hear ear ringing and then start to wonder where this came from. As far as we are dropping our low frequencies any person under STS influence can be manipulated to focus her negativity toward us in order to pick up our low frequencies. This person doesn’t have to be in our physical proximity. Our present condition is party defined by our previous feelings, thoughts, intention and awareness and our present feelings, thoughts, intention and awareness partially define our future. Our awareness doesn’t illuminate only our present affairs. Our awareness also shines in front of us (like car headlights) and illuminates different futures. In the same way our awareness illuminates some persons, if we focus our attention on them. It means that someone could be physically distant (perhaps in some other city or state) just as some event could be in our future. But if something is distant it doesn’t mean that our awareness can’t reach it.

According to this, social networks could pose a great threat. Different malevolant persons could reach you anytime. These persons could be easily manipulated to scan you. If you hadn’t have profile on such networks, perhaps they would’t think about you, therefore they wouldn’t scan you. But frankly, if STS forces want to detect our signal they’ll find some pown to do that whether we have profile on such networks or not. But in another hand, we don’t have to make their job easier. At least, we could be more careful when we accept some „friend requests“.

I also noticed, when I was aware for a longer period of time, the ear ringing was significantly decreased. When I say ringing I mean shorter ringing (few seconds long), not some permanent ringing. In these situations level of my awareness was high. My bubble was so light and so high on the top of that space (white area) that organic portals and their red light beams couldn’t reach me. Of course, in daily life with all problems and concerns it is not easy to maintain some higher level of awareness. So, the ringing occurs only when we are on the half way between „unconsciousness“ and consciousness. At the very bottom, we are under STS control anyway and when we are on the top of the space they can’t reach us. But there are some exceptions...

Even if we reached certain higher level of awareness STS forces still could detect our frequency. How? As I said before, I noticed, when I was aware for a longer period of time that ear ringing could occur although not so frequently. How could something like that happen if I reached the higher level of awareness? How did red light beams brake through that white area? In that case we should have someone who could be a link or intermediary between red bottom and the top of the space. If some person under influence of the STS forces, direct her negativity/red light beam toward some person in your close mental proximity e.g. your family member then STS forces might detect your signal. In that case your family member would serve as intermediary or even like some kind of amplifier between you and person under STS influence. We know that the nature of reality is holographic in some way. If the attacker scans someone in our mental proximity (probably we have to be in the mental proximity of that person too) then perhaps the attacker could detect our holographic print and pick up some low frequencies that we drop from time to time which the attacker couldn’t detect otherwise. A lot of people probably dont’t have some special feeling that they should be specially alert when they interact or think about some family member so this could be perfect way for an ambush.

If some person is aware, full of knowledge and love (toward other people) then the negative forces could have harder time to manipulate such person. If somebody loves you (I dont’t refer to sexual aspect here because sexuality withdraws low spectrum of vibrations) then it’ll be much harder for STS forces to utilize this person for their agenda even if such person would occasionally fall under their influence. If that person would fall under their influence then this persons light beam would’t be exclusively red but this light beam would be also imbued with white color (in this case high frequency of love) and that could disrupt STS attempts to detect your frequency. Of course, if some of your beloved ones fall deep under STS influence and become so overpowered with negativity then this persons light beam could be red enough to detect your low frequencies.

When I finished croatian version of this article, Jack987 gave me a very logical idea. He reminded me that time is not linear. So what implications does it have on ear ringing? For example, you have been intensively aware for a while but anyway you hear ear ringing. If your vibrational frequency drop during the day as a consequence of confrontation with some organic portal then you could hear ear ringing even before that confrontation but only if some person scanned you/focused her attention/negativity on you in the moment of ear ringing.

Before I go any further I would like to explain something. In further presentation I’ll use term organic portal as synonym for people who „attacks“ us periodically or permanently, also for psychopaths and for people with individual soul that didn’t wake up in order to simplify the whole idea. Also, I won’t explain why do I think that some person is organic portal because this is irrelevant. Someone could think something like this Look at this guy, he blames everyone but himself. For him, everybody are organic portals. Cassiopaeans stated that every second person on Earth is organic portal so we shouldn’t be suprised if STS forces sometimes uses all available persons under their control.

I have read that many people noticed ear ringing during personal revelations, thinking or talking about the nature of reality. I noticed that too. In one occasion I was planning to start reading some materials about the nature of reality. Even before I started to read, one word came to my mind... Orion. In that very moment I heard ringing in my left ear (duration: 1-2 seconds). After five minutes I heard knocking on my doors. One organic portal showed up. Five minutes ago, awareness of this person was focused on me.

I would like to relate this with another phenomenom. I frequently used to think about some mundane things and in certain moments I used to become aware. In some of these occasions when I became aware I would suddeny hear ear ringing. What could happen? When we become aware, our light beam become stronger and in that situation our light beam menages to detect red light beams in their attempts to scan us. Our level of awareness was on lower scale before that moment and we probably dropped some low frequencies. This low frequencies leak could be present in that very moment but it also could be present during that day and focused attention/awareness/red light beam which belongs to organic portal could detect this low frequencies. Strongest focus could more accurately detect low frequencies and cover wider range of them. One of the reasons we didn’t hear ear ringing before awakening is because we didn’t have sufficient level of awareness.. So when we think about matrix, reptilians, mantids, nordics, hybrids, Orion, etc... in these moments we become sufficiently aware that we can detect scanning which is probably frequent occurance but we don’t recognize it because we are too deeply immersed into illusion.

Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need protection if you have knowledge.
Q: (L) How do we get this knowledge?
A: It is deep in the subconscious.
Q: (L) When did we get it?
A: Before birth.
Q: (L) Is there anything else we can do for protection?
A: Learn, meditate, read.

Let’s say that word Orion came to my mind. When this word occured my subconscious knowledge was activated. This subconscious knowledge lifted my awareness which was able to detect present scanning. Of course, this could be possible only if someone has reached higher level of awareness at the first place. That’s why this doesnt’t happen before awakening. Knowledge feeds awareness and awareness enables us connection with the knowledge that we gained before our birth. As a matter of fact, this is one circle.

Something else could also happen. Implants are hardware and they probably have some software. This software could work like antivirus. At least partly. How? Antivirus can’t recognize new virus unless we update him (unless he gets new virus definitions). On the same way implant’s software could contain some word definitions like matrix, Orion, etc... or some kind of thought form signature definitions that could pose a threat to control system. So when person starts to think about Orion in that moment implant’s software recognize potential and try to establish a connection with STS forces as soon as possible. The connection is established when we start dropping low frequencies and when organic portals’s focused attention/awareness detects these low frequencies. It could be in that very moment or in the first suitable occasion. Just like when we have computer with dial-up internet access. When such computer is infected with dialer, this dialer is constantly trying to establish a connection with fraudsters. In the first occasion when we plug cabel into the socket, connection’ll be established, usually without our knowledge.

I’ll trivialize the following idea in order to explain it more accurately.

For example, some STO candidate has a really big nose. Let’s say that this nose is his „weakest link“. Organic portals couldn’t find any other weakness which could upset this STO candidate. It really frustrates him when somebody is making fun of his nose. In these moments he is droping very narrow range of low frequencies which are related with negative connotations about his nose. In this situation his bubble has very tiny hole and throughout that tiny hole red/low frequencies are leaking. If some organic portal (he doesn’t have to be in physical proximity) focuses his attention/awareness/red light beam toward STO candidate in combination with hatred and mocking then this organnic portal could detect low/red frequencies that originates from STO candidate. This situation we could compare with the following scene. Imagine that you arrived to the library. You find out that books aren’t sorted at all but you have to find a certain book. It would be very difficult to find a book in situation like that. Situation would be completely different if books were sorted. In that case you could arrive to the library and say to the librarian I want this book, please. She could enter the name of this book in the computer database and she could see the exact possition of this book and of course, she would know how to reach it.

We could relate this with some other things too. You could notice that some persons are trying so hard to draw your attention. If they can’t psychically harm you, they could attack you verbally or even try to seduce you. Sometimes you start to wonder what could be behind that. This persons could be under direct STS influence. Our bubble is made of energy and some kind of attackers energy signature pattern could be formed in this enery field. Next time when the attacker focuses his attention toward you, he’ll resonate more easily with this energy signature pattern on your buble and that means that STS forces could detect your low frequencies more easily.

There must be certain resonance between attackers awareness imbued with low frequencies and the low frequencies that we might drop. If that wouldn’t be the case, imagine the following situation. If some famous person (let’s say that this person is accidently STO candidate) found herself under media attacks, because of something, then she would hear ear ringing all the time (if she would be sufficiently aware). Ear ringing would occur because a lot of people would focus their negativity toward this person. This situation shows us that STO candidate must be in some kind of resonance with his attacker. That’s why STS forces are sending so many of their puppets to attack/scan us.

We could also relate this example with TV and remote control. If we direct remote control that belongs to some other device or manufacturer toward TV, we won’t be able to turn on TV because they aren’t synchronized to work on the same frequencies. Perhaps we won’t be able to turn on TV even with his own remote control unless we press exclusively „power“ button. It means that there must be the exact frequency which will turn on TV. In the same way could work our implants. In that case, STS forces could direct remote control (they would „direct“ organic portals) in order to emit certain negative frequencies (awareness imbued with low frequencies) toward TV (STO candidate or his implant). After that, TV (implant) is turned on and STS forces could check what has been recorded. In the moment when we hear ear ringing (moment in which the connection is being established) STS forces could download recorded data and initialize installation of new programs. In that case we could imagine the following situation. STS forces ↔ person under their direct influence ↔ implant.

I noticed that when I hear ear ringing in my right ear I was thinking about some person in that very moment or I was thinking about certain person few minutes ago or this person was in my physical proximity. In any case, this person was in my mental, not necessarily physical proximity. But in cases when I heard ringing in my left ear I wasn’t aware which person could be involved. In most cases I hear ringing in my left ear and my right side of the body is dominant (that might be important). Some people claim that they hear ringing more often in the left ear while other people claim that they hear ringing more often in their right ear. I was „developing“ this system according to my experience so if somebody experience more often ringing in the right ear, than perhaps we could talk about person
(source of the scanning) which isn’t present in the mental proximity while ringing in the left ear would repesents person (source of the scanning) in someone’s mental proximity.

In the Law of the One, Ra told us that sound in the left ear is STS orientated while sound in the right ear is STO orientated. Ra also said that sound in the right ear tells us to take a heed. I was wondering how could I relate this with my observations. If it rings in our right ear then the attacker is in our mental proximity and if it rings in our left ear the attacker is unknown. If I hear ringing in my right ear this could be STO orientated sound because in that case my subconscious, consciousness or higher self is warning me to pay attantion on some particular person while when I hear ringing in my left ear I don’t know who the attacker is and therefore the ringing in my left ear could be automatic warning that someone is trying to scan me. If we aren’t familiar with the source of this scanning how can we defend ourselves but if we are aware who the attacker is then we could prepare for the upcoming events.

Ringing in the right ear

I had verbal fight with organic portal. Few days after I had to meet this person. I was waiting her when I suddenly heard ringing in my right ear (duration: 1-2 seconds). After few seconds this person entered the room.

In few cases I suddenly started to think about some person and in that moment I heard ringing in my right ear. I didn’t noticed that I began to think about someone and after that moment that I heard ringing in my left ear.

Ringing in the left ear

I was standing on the street when I suddenly heard ringing in my left ear (duration: few seconds). After a minute I turned around and then I noticed organic portal.

I have already explained a situation in which you could experince something disturbing. Few hours later you could hear ringing in the left ear.

These are some of the obvious examples. I’ll try to explain them.

In first situation I've been expecting this person so it means that she was in my mental proximity. While I was waiting for her I was thinking about some mundane things but anyway I was expecting her. When she was arriving she also knew that I’ll be there. She probably focused her attention on me before she entered the room. Her attention/awareness/red light beam scanned me and connection between STS forces and my implant was established. I wasn’t aware enough to avoid detection of my low frequencies but I was aware enough to recognize this scanning.

In the second case, if I was thinking about certain persons then they were in my mental proximity. This persons could be under STS influence in that moment. A few different things could happen. If they were under STS influence (if they were on the red bottom) when I focused my attention on them, then their awareness/red light beam could detect my focused attention/light beam which could contain some lower (red) frequencies. Something else could be possible. I remember that at least in one occasion my mood was terribly bad although I tried to stay aware as much as I could. Some of these persons are nice people so perhaps I was under STS influence. My frequency was lowered due to intensive psychic attacks so my red colored light beam/awareness could detect their low/red frequencies. Perhaps in that moment I became tool of STS forces. Who knows.

In third case I heard ringing in my left ear. After a minute or so I turned around and then I noticed organic portal. It means that in moment when I heard ear ringing this person wasn’t in my mental proximity. After few moments I realized that organic portal was near me. What could happen there? Awareness imbued with low frequencies scanned me. It could pick up/detect my low frequencies. When I turned around I relized the cause of that ringing. If I didn’t turn around I could carry on and wonder, what was that?

And here we have the fourth example. If somebody annoys us in certain moment or even if we commit self-sabotage (negative thoughts and feelings, wishful thinking, etc...) than we could drop our low frequencies and after awhile or even in that very moment we could suddenly hear ear ringing. Some person under STS influence has finished her part of the job.

When I was reading the forum http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17108.0 I noticed that many people were writing about ear ringing which occured before sleep. I think this is very dangerous situation. Why? Cause in such situations, STS forces detects your signal in order to program or even abduct you during the night. Of course, when I say abduction, I mean soul abductions too. You could hear ear ringing before you go to sleep or even hours eaerlier and after you fall asleep you could have some nightmares. In the morning you could think something like this Oooh it was just a bad dream. But during the night STS forces could program you and you wouldn’ be aware of this. That’s why you should stay aware as much as possible especially before sleeping. Even if you don’t hear ear ringing it doesn’t mean that STS forces didn’t detect your low frequencies. In few occasions I was lying in my bed before I fall aspleep. I was thinking about some mundane things when suddenly I became aware. In this moment I heared ear ringing. I already explained some similar situations so I won’t talk about it again. This bring us to the importance of awareness. Music, computer, TV... They draw us away from the present moment. The lead us into the illusion. So when we are engaged in those kind of activities we should try to maintain higher level of awareness in order to prevent detection of our frequencies.

According to my experience I came to conclusion that people under STS influence (it could be any person with suffieciently lowered soul vibrations) are definitely on of the links between STS forces and our implants. STS forces → person under their influence → implant. I have no doubts about it. STS forces could use one of the other presented methods, their combination or even all of them. Correctness of presented ideas you should judge by yourself.

Just one more story

Imagine the following scenario. You live in apartment along the street. During your previous life, loud music was blaring out of your apartment. One day, you turn off that music (you become aware). Suddenly you notice noisy cars and people on the street (ear ringing). Then you go and close your windows (you become even more aware/you rise your vibrational frequency). Your awareness is rising. You start to live in a moment „here and now“. That chaos and the noise inside of you doesn’t exist anymore while the noise outside your reality still exists but now it cannot reach you easily.

:huh: :)

Heretic02 said:
Isto i kod mene,barem znamo da smo na dobrom putu.

Hi Heretic02,

We recommend new members to post an intro on the Newbie thread. Just to know a bit more about yourself and how you found us.

Also, since this is an English forum we would be gratefull if you could write strictly in English in order to understand you :)

I’ve been under psychic attacks ever since I was a child. When I started reading Cassiopaean transcripts this attacks became even worse. Then I started to pay attention on ear ringing.

Many of us have experienced these kinds of things.

Many of us have had extremely bad diets for most of our lives as well.

You might find that if you eliminate sugar, gluten, and dairy for instance, from your diet that almost all the buzzing, ringing and strange bodily sensation`s, gradually disappear.

You might just find many of these things to be more related to a toxic overload, then anything mystical or super natural.

Ibn al Arabi said that we should avoid unintentionally spreading disinformations especially when we think that we found something new and Cassiopaeans also said „false information is worse than no information at all.“ When I noticed some things about ear ringing I felt obligation to share it with other people. Although I`m pretty sure in some of my conclusions I clearly stated that this conclusions could be wrong and that everyone should judge them by themself. Of course, anyone could unconsciously become disinformation agent but if we don`t present our ideas how could other people make judgments about them.

„Heretic02“ said on croatian „It`s same with me, at least we know that we are one the right path“

Beside this meaning, what else could this sentence mean? It could also mean that someone wants to play on cards of our self-importance. Something like: ...look at me, I hear constant ear ringing, everybody is attacking me so it must mean that I`m big threat to Control sistem. But why would anyone try to play on cards of our self-importance? Sometimes great responsabilities must be accompanied by great caution. That caution can sometimes result with misunderstanding. And I think that the saddest thing is when such things occure. But I can understand that and I think that sincere approach would be the only right . And lessions of discernment in life also include sense of timing for quiet withdrawal. Sometimes in life we have to break vicious circle of STS attempts to create confusion and negativity so we should know when to say goodbye... and best wishes in your efforts.

Just adding a few more thoughts to this thread.

I understand that "implants" most likely do exist and that many, if not all of us would have them, or several of them, in that case.

What doesn`t necessarily add up, or follow that idea though, is that if this is all an aspect of a covert or hidden operation, and this ringing, buzzing, etc, occurs so much and so often that it would be noticed, or even seen as a clue that something was up, which might then cause some sort of investigation, then that by itself, would not be beneficial to the implanters who are monitoring these things, or wouldn`t it seem?

Or would it only be a malfunctioning implant, that might produce noticeable sounds?

And if a person were to notice an observable pattern with these ringings, how would this be of any benefit to them, or the sts gang? And wouldn`t their (high technology) in such cases, insure that no such evidence that anything is out of the "ordinary" would occur?

And I`m curious as to why each time you have made reference to observing or noticing "organic portals" they are of the female gender? As in she/her.

Do you think It might be useful to at least look at other possible reasons for these rings, buzzing etc, just to round out your investigation into all this.
For instance (if) toxins such as sugar, wheat, chemical or electrical pollutants, or whatever, were capable of causing such symptoms, yet a person was so focused on a different cause like implants, then might they not just add even more fuel to the fire by continuing to ingest toxins, thereby increasing these very "symptoms" ringing, buzzing etc, in themselves, and become ever more paranoid that they are under constant observation?

And of course, then everyone around them is an organic portal, suspect, watching them, or out to get them, creating a vicious circle a person could hardly get out of.

My sincere apology. Sometimes, if we are not careful enough, we can make some statements that can be easily misinterpreted even though we had best intentions. That leads us to further confusion and misunderstanding. Life is not black and white. It`s something in between and sometimes we can`t forget some people just because they disagree with some other people which are close to our hearts too.

I could just say that I feel sad when people can`t get along and there is probably nothing I can do about it.

So... I would like to answer some questions if that`s fine...

Posted by: Meager1
« on: December 04, 2011, 02:53:36 AM »

And I`m curious as to why each time you have made reference to observing or noticing "organic portals" they are of the female gender? As in she/her.

When I was talking about organic portals I was also talking about persons. Person or osoba on croatian is feminine. Thats why I was using she/her. But I also pointed at the beginning of the article:

Posted by: probetheus
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

Notes:
I. I wrote this article on croatian first Drugačija perspektiva na zujanje u ušima and then I made this english version. I’m aware of grammar mistakes but I believe that you’ll get the point

It wasn`t easy for me to make perfect translation. Searching for some grammar errors and weird sentences isn`t way to go. Imagine that you have to translate 15 pages on some foreign language. It shouldn`t be necessary croatian :) It could be german, spanish, french, italian... You would probably make some mistakes too. And no, I dont think that all females are organic portals if that was question :)
I tried to simplify this article about ear ringing as much as I could. That`s why I didn`t explained why do I think that some person is organic portal just as I didn`t explained many other things. If I was explaining every single thing in this article than this article could reach 40 pages. Who would read some speculative text, 40 pages long and not to mention problems with translation.

Someone could think he labels people as organic portals just like that but that wasn`t my attention. I had to make some compromise in order to simplify the whole thing.

Posted by: probetheus
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

Before I go any further I would like to explain something. In further presentation I’ll use term organic portal as synonym for people who „attacks“ us periodically or permanently, also for psychopaths and for people with individual soul that didn’t wake up in order to simplify the whole idea. Also, I won’t explain why do I think that some person is organic portal because this is irrelevant.

Cassiopaean transcripts:

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have
been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

And of course, then everyone around them is an organic portal, suspect, watching them, or out to get them, creating a vicious circle a person could hardly get out of.

Cassiopaeans said that half of the Earth`s population are organic portals. So, yes, they are all around. But should we be paranoid because of that? Of course not. If we are careful, when we crossing the street, it doesn`t mean that we think that car drivers are potential murderers. But anyway, we are careful because we don`t want to be hit by car. So if we pay attention on someone`s behavior, it doesnt mean that we are paranoid. But that wasn` t the point of this article anyway. One of the points was to emphasize the importance of awareness.

Just adding a few more thoughts to this thread.

I understand that "implants" most likely do exist and that many, if not all of us would have them, or several of them, in that case.

What doesn`t necessarily add up, or follow that idea though, is that if this is all an aspect of a covert or hidden operation, and this ringing, buzzing, etc, occurs so much and so often that it would be noticed, or even seen as a clue that something was up, which might then cause some sort of investigation, then that by itself, would not be beneficial to the implanters who are monitoring these things, or wouldn`t it seem?

Or would it only be a malfunctioning implant, that might produce noticeable sounds?

And if a person were to notice an observable pattern with these ringings, how would this be of any benefit to them, or the sts gang? And wouldn`t their (high technology) in such cases, insure that no such evidence that anything is out of the "ordinary" would occur?

It was strange to me too, that I noticed some things that other people did`t. So I was thinking... perhaps I supposed to notice that in order to spread some kind of disinformations. So, I was in weird situation. If I wrote something about that, it could be disinformation and if I didn`t wrote this article than I would think that I missed opportunity to share the things that other people did`t noticed. That`s why I pointed that my conclusions could be wrong. How could I know are these conclusions correct. So, I can`t answer why did I noticed that, only thing what I could do was to present this observations and try to make some more or less reasonable explanations. Simple as that :)

Heretic02 said:
Probetheus you are completely wrong about me. :huh:

Yes, I think that probetheus was engaging in some projection and ended up making some unfortunate assumptions. Hopefully he can take a look at why he did such a thing and try to get to the bottom of it. Welcome to the forum, Heretic02.

I've been rereading the entire Law of One, Ra series. In it, Ra says that this ringing in the left ear is usually a sign of STS attack, and ringing in the right ear is a sign of your higher self saying, "pay attention". I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. I'd have to go back and reread again just to find which session it's in. There isn't the same search feature like on these forums, at least not that I'm aware of.

In order to avoid some potential misunderstandings I want to clarify something. This quotation is referring to any forum member and not to Heretic02.

Imagine that you have to translate 15 pages on some foreign language. It shouldn`t be necessary croatian It could be german, spanish, french, italian... You would probably make some mistakes too

I think that is better for me to paste quotations than write.

Here you go Seraphina...

Posted by: Seraphina
« on: Today at 08:59:41 PM »

I've been rereading the entire Law of One, Ra series. In it, Ra says that this ringing in the left ear is usually a sign of STS attack, and ringing in the right ear is a sign of your higher self saying, "pay attention". I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. I'd have to go back and reread again just to find which session it's in. There isn't the same search feature like on these forums, at least not that I'm aware of.

The Law of One, Book V, Fragment 26

Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear
when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear
location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded
message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone
above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.
Questioner: Are there any other negatively oriented signals that I get?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You are able to receive thought-forms, wordforms, and visions. However, you seem able to discriminate.
Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative
nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

probetheus said:
In order to avoid some potential misunderstandings I want to clarify something. This quotation is referring to any forum member and not to Heretic02.

Imagine that you have to translate 15 pages on some foreign language. It shouldn`t be necessary croatian It could be german, spanish, french, italian... You would probably make some mistakes too

I think that is better for me to paste quotations than write.

Here you go Seraphina...

Posted by: Seraphina
« on: Today at 08:59:41 PM »

The Law of One, Book V, Fragment 26

Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear
when you started your communication?
Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.
Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?
Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear
location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded
message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone
above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.
Questioner: Are there any other negatively oriented signals that I get?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. You are able to receive thought-forms, wordforms, and visions. However, you seem able to discriminate.
Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative
nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

That's the one! :) Thank you, probethius! I, myself, get these strange tones quite a bit, and usually in my left ear.

Back
Top Bottom