Earth Changes and Bleedthrough

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
We are Witnessing the Earth changes, humans behavior, and the Cosmic events all rolling together at the same times.
But as the time passes, more likely there’s be more weird or worse or strangest behaviors displays we might see as closer to the Realm Border Crossing Curtain.
So, how long do we have to endure this situation? We never know but the Cs said that “The situation will resolve naturally as all situations do”. So, hope and Faith gives me comfort!

October 18, 1994

Q: (L) Does the solar system, at different points in time absorb or emit energy and do planets move from one shell to another? And, does the nature of the solar system change what it "is" by adding or taking away bodies?

A: First, if a solar system adds or subtracts bodies then of course it changes. Next, the fundamental changes occur as a result of interaction with outside forces.

Q: (L) What outside forces?

A: Plane convergence.

Q: (L) What is plane convergence?

A: What will happen to earth.

Q: (L) Is this going to happen soon?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this plane convergence a phenomenon that occurs frequently in the universe, galaxy or solar system?

Q: (L) What is it caused by or manifested by?

A: Passing through realm border.

October 10th 2015

Q: (L) There are an awful lot of explosions happening all over the world. It's not just China. There are explosions everywhere.

A: And there will be more and more train derailments as the crust continues to open up.

Q: (L) So, not only are there sinkholes, but there are crustal movements and all kinds of other weird things going on. We're seeing the Earth changes right before our eyes, but it's like in slow motion!

A: Yes. Scale!

July 16th 2016

Q: (L) Considering that sort of charge in the atmosphere kind of leads to the idea that we could be entering a period where some of those things described by the ancients like these giant plasma figures in the sky could begin occurring. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Holy Grail!

Q: (Pierre) The chalice shape of the Z pinch phenomenon.

A: Sheets of rain! Transiting realities?

Q: (L) That's a reference to a previous session where "sheets of rain" and "holy grail" were mentioned in the same session I think... Is the basic idea of the Holy Grail actually some kind of memory or record of the manifestation of some gigantic plasma phenomenon that opens a portal into another reality? Like the strange tale of the castle of the Fisher King where time stopped? And possibly something that can be utilized…?

A: Close!

Q: (L) So in other words, those things you talked about many times before – time travel and interdimensional transport - where it took like mega or gigavolts of electricity to open portals or operate... the Philadelphia Experiment type things...

A: Yes, now you are tracking well!

June 9th 2018

Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Cosmic conditions. Breakdown of magnetic field, cosmic rays, and cosmic dust.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of like cosmic rays or rays from the sun that are hitting us that wouldn't ordinarily be hitting us if our magnetic field was up?

Q: (Joe) Are they good for us?

A: Not especially. Some withstand better than others the increase in mutations.

Q: (Andromeda) That was gonna be my next question: What about mutations?

(Joe) What happened to those people when Tunguska happened? What were the mutations that happened? A blood type change or something?

(Pierre) Animals mutations, plants... So we’re gonna have more and more cancers.

(L) Well, not necessarily. Mutations don't necessarily mean cancer. They mean weird things. [laughter]

(Chu) They could be good mutations, too.

(L) Usually cancer is the mutations that happen in the cellular machinery. But there are mutations in genes that are WEIRD. I mean, what if you grow a hand out of your head? Then you'd look like a rooster! [laughter]

(Artemis) Are any of these mutations particularly desirable?

A: Some!

Q: (Artemis) So we should all be getting more sun?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) How do you get the good ones?

(Pierre) 99% of mutations are random and detrimental. And you have 0.1% that hit the complex machinery of the human body and improves it.

(L) So we should really try to avoid the sun right now because it's weird?

Q: (Artemis) Can it make some people crazy even?

Q: (Artemis) Can it increase mental disorders?

Q: (Chu) We'll all use umbrellas.

A: We told you that things would "open up".

Q: (L) So are you suggesting in terms of genetics - like genes can open up as a result of this opening up of things?

Q: (L) So it's not just the Earth that opens up and volcanoes and earthquakes that open up, but also people can open up and their genes can manifest?

February 13th 2011

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.

Q: (Andromeda) What's up with the cracked airplane windows that have been showing up in the news?

A: Electrical charges have many effects. By the way, that is the reason for some of the animal deaths: electrical discharges.

25 March 2017

(Galatea) I had a vision of the creature but I didn't mention it because I thought it was just my imagination. I was lying in bed about to fall asleep, and all of a sudden as clear as day I saw a black creature with bright red eyes floating looking in through the window of the Lodge. It was late at night, and I was like, "Oh, that's creepy... SNORE!"

A: The veil is thinning.

Q: (Andromeda) When was that?

(Galatea) It was weeks and weeks ago. But there was also the incident where Athena was there, and that was the night I got spooked by something howling that I thought I heard. I came inside and then the dogs starting barking at something and ran in the direction that I came from. So, I don't know if that was just a creature in the field, or something else. What was it that the dogs were barking at that night?

A: 4th density harbinger.

Q: (Galatea) Good that I hightailed it out of there then!

(Scottie) A harbinger of DOOM?!

(Galatea) A harbinger of what exactly?

A: Thinning veil

Q: (Galatea) Okay, so the veil is thinning so you can see these creatures, but...

(L) I guess they're like window fallers. The veil is thinning, and things get through. They do things. They interact.

January 7, 1995

Q: (L) We have a few interesting questions tonight. I think the first thing on everybody's mind is the strange events during the night and early morning hours, reported by Terry and Jan compared with events that happened that John said that he experienced and also, Terry's dad, and also something woke A__ up with a start and I was awakened with a strange feeling. We are a little bit curious about this event, this occurrence, and we would like to have some information on it. What exactly was it?

A: Thunder.

Q: (L) It seemed to be an extraordinarily massive strike, and it seemed to have been heard at a great distance in several directions. Where, in fact, did this lightning bolt strike?

A: Cell was uniformly structured throughout region.

Q: (T) So we all heard that particular blast because of that?

A: No. Each zone received similar EM profile, thus one particularly heavily charged event in each zone.

Q: (L) What is an EM profile?

A: Electromagnetic.

Q: (L) Was there any particular significance to this type of blast since it is not something any of us has experienced in our immediate memory. Is there any implication to this blast in terms of 4th density activity?

A: You have, and yes, as always.

Q: (L) Since this was such a boomer, what exactly was going on on 4th density that produced a boomer like this?

A: Overlapping densities, lasting approximately 1.3 seconds, as you measure time i.e.: for 1.3 seconds, you lived completely in 4th density.

Q: (T) So this was a significant event for us to have noticed?

A: The noticing was more significant than the event.

March 18, 1995

Q: (L) It's keyed on interconnecting realities.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the wave is causing the interconnecting of realities? (J) And the ozone layer is in the wave?

A: And causing actions which affect third density in myriad ways, close circle.
Q: (L) It is causing the destined actions to take place that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And the dying off of the frogs is part of this? Poor little frogs... I like frogs...

A: So are "earth changes."

Q: (J) Is the depletion of the ozone layer a part of the equation required for the wave...

A: In third density reality, it is important.

Q: (J) So, it is part of the natural progression of movement from third to fourth?

A: Let's try using the word "reflection," and see if that "rings a bell." Third into fourth.
A: Okay, here we go: Oncoming wave is a transformation from third density to fourth density so, events happening due to the approach of the wave are causing changes across densities and realities! In third density, you will notice changes that will have third density explanations, but they are a manifestation of the approach; you see them as third density because that is your current point of reference! Remember that all reflects in and cross all density levels but also there is a merging upon arrival of the wave, it is realm border crossing!!!!!!

According from the transcripts, the Bleedthrough from the 4th density happened, and it will be more likely intensify in the near future.
But we have the Foreknowledge so that we can prepare for whatever encounter or evade or prevent some of the unpleasant situations.

January 14, 1995

Q: (L) The other night as I was reading by the window, I saw something white pass by the window. In order for anything to pass that window, it would have to be very tall or floating. Also, my dogs would not have allowed anything to be passing by my window unless they were dead, drugged or paralyzed in some way. After a few minutes I explained it to myself as having just seen my cigarette smoke float by in my peripheral vision, but, after thinking a while, I realized that after all these years of smoking, I have an acute sense of what smoke is and where it is around me. Therefore, I think that some sort of awareness cued me that I was seeing something besides a waft of smoke. Can you tell me what it was, outside my window, or was it just my cigarette smoke?

A: You are gradually experiencing more and more "bleed-throughs" of 4th density.

Q: (L) What did I see go by my window?

A: Fourth density energy source.

August 17, 1996

Q: (L) So, just in general. There's been more lightning strikes all over the place in general. (T) OK, on the correlations things, to skip from lightning to another question I just thought of. Is there a correlation to the massive power blackouts on the West Coast that have been happening recently, to the government messing around with the HAARP Project, and other related weapons testing systems?

A: Not HAARP.

Q: (T) OK, not HAARP. Something else that they're messing with? (L) Well, why don't we just ask, what's the cause of the blackouts? (T) OK, what's the cause of the blackouts? Good question!

A: 4th density bleed through has many "fun" possibilities.

Q: (L) Oh, fun! (T) 4th density Bleedthrough? This is part of the bleedthrough from the different bases on the West Coast?

A: More or less.

January 4, 1997

A: Deja vu comes to you compliments of 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Is deja vu a result of some sensation of the universe having changed?

A: Or... some sensation of reality bridging.

Q: (T) As you move into the new one, you have leftovers?

Q: (L) What is reality bridging?

A: What does it sound like?

Q: (L) Is it somewhat like merging universes? (T) A bridge is something you put between two things...

A: You wish to limit, wait till 4th density, when the word will be obsolete!

Q: (L) That still doesn't help me to understand deja vu as a "sensation of reality bridging." Is deja vu because something comes into our reality from another?

A: One possibility..

Q: (T) Didn't we talk about this? That it is a bleedthrough from other dimensions... that when we think we have been someplace before, it is because in another dimension we have...

Q: (L) If you are now in a particular universe that has been created and merged by 4th density STS, and there is still the old universe existing, and you feel a connection, or a bridging, because some alternate self is in that alternate universe, living through some experience... or a similar thing?

A: No limits of possibilities.

Q: (L) So it can be any and all of those things, and bridging realities of "past" and "future," as well

16 July 2016

(Galatea) Several nights ago, I had this semi-awake dream that there was an entity in my room and my palms started burning really hot. What was that?

(L) What was what?

(Galatea) Was there something in my room?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) Okay, then why were my palms burning?

A: Bleedthrough of alternate reality.

Q: (Galatea) But why did it cause my palms to become hot?

A: Higher energy other-self melding.

Q: (Galatea) So I melded with myself from another reality. Is that what happened?

Q: (Galatea) Was that a good thing?

October 15th 2016

(Fabric) What happened when I heard somebody call my name twice when I woke up? It wasn't anybody in the house.

(L) When was that?

(Fabric) About three weeks ago.

A: Expanding awareness.

Q: (Galatea) So that was his higher self in a sense?

(L) Well, I dunno... Was it his higher self?

A: No

Q: (L) So expanding awareness is like walking between two worlds, being aware of alternate realities or something?

Q: (Galatea) So he heard a voice in an alternative reality?

Q: (Andromeda) Bleedthrough.

30 January 2010

(PoB) One more question: there were several events at the beginning of this month on the 9th and 10th of January around New York. At airports, there were radio frequency problems while a plane was making an emergency landing, and some other weird things like power surges affecting 3 states in the US. All of this, as one of our readers noted, was around the grids.

A: 4D bleedthrough.

February 23, 2002

Q: (V) I'll ask something unless someone else was ready to go. Twice maybe in the last 3 or 4 years - once at USF and once in my apartment - I was walking along and all of the sudden the environment had totally changed and it was like I was a light person. Can you tell me what that was?

A: 4D bleed through. We mentioned before that you ought to get used to it.

Sept. 14, 2002

Q: (V) Okay, what was the cornflower blue dot on my arm?

A: It was an energy surge "burn." EM in nature.

Q: (V) Did this emanate from a source within me or from without me?

A: Both.

Q: (V) Dare I ask, STS, STO?

A: Realm curtain EM burst.

Q: (V) It's like 4th density bleed through?

A: You got it.

March 22nd 2014

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: In well of space/time lock.

Q: (L) Well, the Chinese are certain that they have located some wreckage.

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the confusion was evident in the change in direction of the plane, and then it disappeared into a well of time and space. (Data) Are the passengers okay on the plane?

A: Depends on how you define "okay".

Q: (Perceval) Is it a similar situation to Flight 19?

Q: (Perceval) So, we have that explanation in the transcripts, what's going on with the passengers... Do any of the PTB on the planet know?

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Date: April 4th 2015

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.

Q: (Galatea) Which airport had the blackout again?

(Niall) Amsterdam.

(Galatea) Did they also cause the power to go out in Amsterdam?

A: No. There are reflective events of 4D bleedthrough. Remember who is closest to 4D STS?

Q: (L) I think they once said it was Mossad. Very high up in Mossad. So, these activities are closely reflective and interrelated. Is that it?

Q: (L) And I guess it will get worse.

Q: (L) And it's all because they feel the pressure of the Wave.

A: Yes yes yes!

May 2nd 2015

(PoB) I would like to ask about this Boeing military jet that disappeared from the radar over the English Channel for one hour?

A: Already answered similar question.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they said it was glitches and 4D bleedthrough.

(Andromeda) Did it reappear?

(Perceval) This one landed safely, but it disappeared for about an hour.

A: Glitches are making the PTB nervous.

Q: (L) And when the PTB get nervous, they get nasty.

Q: (Scottie) That's the problem.

(Perceval) Is there any actual potential for these glitches to be beneficial in any way in terms of exposing some truth to ordinary people?

A: Accidentally.

Q: (Perceval) I suppose if some real weirdness happened, people might...

(L) What if you're running from the police and you go through some portal and you end up halfway around the world, but it closes just before they get there? [laughter] That would be accidentally beneficial!

December 29th 2018

(Joe) One more question. On December 12th, there was a radar anomaly moving across the sky that was seen over the Midwest - Illinois and Kentucky. They said it was just chaff, but according to the military, none of their aircraft were in the area at the time. So, they don't know what it was...

A: There is a lot of bleedthrough.

Q: (L) Bleedthrough of 4D activities into our reality. Things are really getting weird, and people just aren't collecting the signs. 50 cows dropping dead, radar anomalies, transformer fires...

March 21st 2020

Q: (L) Next question: Is there an actual virus going round that makes people go crazy and think there is a respiratory virus?
or…
Was some kind of ultra-new special beaming technology employed in the past 10 days (or something very shiny and special that they only bring out for 9/11 type events)?

(L) In other words, we'd like to know about the beaming...

A: Both beaming and 4D bleedthrough.

Q: (L) [Reviewing question list] Okay, that question has already been answered... Next:

Is it likely that this is just a headfake before we go back into "good times" for a bit longer, or does this mark the beginning of the acceleration down, down, down into famine, war, real plague and eventually the ice age etc.?

A: Some of those exciting possibilities may come into play.
L) That reminds me: Several people have talked about having hot flashes or waves of heat or sudden sharp pains and all kinds of weird sensations over the past few months. Is that because of the virus, or...?

A: 4D bleedthrough.

Q: (Joe) Hang on a minute. 4D bleedthrough is meant to be going around a corner and driving into Moscow!

(L) There are a LOT of effects of 4D bleedthrough.

(Joe) Well, that's what we want. Hot flashes doesn't do it, I'm sorry. I'm expecting a lot more than that. [laughter]

A: Expect more later. Things do take "time" in your realm.

Q: (L) So in other words, this may be a protracted process just like everything else?

16 April 2016

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.
Q: (Galatea) Is it gonna get better soon, or is it just going to get worse?

A: You must pass through the "Valley of the Shadow."

Q: (Pierre) That sounds like an exciting place. [laughter]

(L) I guess if you pass through the Valley of the Shadow, you eventually come out into the sunshine.

(Galatea) Or there's a cliff...

Q: (L) They were answering me, not you! [laughter]

A: No cliff except for those who don't enter the valley.

Q: (Joe) The Valley of the Shadow is like a bypass for the cliff.

(L) So it's like the difference between the high road and the low road?

Thanks for this thread, @Kay Kim. Here's a report on anomalies my son and I are seeing and also what collaborates with what my Native American friend is seeing....she lives in a different part of the US.

This past winter, I was up late at night when 3 consecutive flashes of green light lit up the entire atmosphere, over my little town. Immediately after, electricity went out. I saw the flashes, so did my son and a neighbor. This was not a flash like a transformer blowing. Now this might have been a one time incident howerever, my son and I continue to see these green flashes, on a regular basis, but without loss of electricity.

During the day, we're seeing yellowish horizontal bands in the air. My friend is also seeing these bands of yellow, during the day.

Another peculiarity I experienced, today, was as I wrote a grocery list out, the words disappeared. At first I thought the pen ran out of ink and went to get another. New pen in hand, I looked at my list and the words/items I wrote were back on the paper.

Interesting times, to say the least.

Maybe with 4D bleed through it is timelines (as well as other things) all starting to combine.
Like in 2D a pack of cards is a stack of separate cards, in 3D it’s a rectangular box.
So in 3D timelines exists all separate, in 4D there are not multiple timelines, it’s just all in one 4D pack.

This past winter, I was up late at night when 3 consecutive flashes of green light lit up the entire atmosphere, over my little town. Immediately after, electricity went out. I saw the flashes, so did my son and a neighbor. This was not a flash like a transformer blowing. Now this might have been a one time incident howerever, my son and I continue to see these green flashes, on a regular basis, but without loss of electricity.

Have you considered the possibility that what you saw were fireballs? They have become quite frequent in recent years. Did you check, if that could be the case?

Also, has any of the above been covered by local media or social networks, and if so, can you link to those news items?

I second Adobe's thanks to you, Kay Kim, for collating those disparate posts from the transcripts. I think you and Goyacobol are the experts in this field for knowledge of the C's through the years, and I learn a lot from your offerings. There's always so much that needs to be understood in context which can be lost if you just trawl through the transcripts in order like I foolishly did when I was younger. Once you've contextualised the quotes you can make so much more sense of things, so thank you for going to the time and effort to make sense of things thematically. The work hasn't gone unnoticed.

This has exercised my mind today, the implications of living in a society where we're vacillating between two realms as the wave approaches. Bleedthrough is a big part of this. Most people on here know me and my condition, which is a tendency to see things of a hallucinatory fashion, and these days I really wonder if I'm beginning to see anomalies in the ether? It's so hard to verify, that's all. I've seen little white figures dashing around on the floor in recent times, but heard no accompanying sounds from them. They were like about 3ft tall, just scampering about, I could see them out of my peripheral vision. So weird! I read in the C's sessions about "crypto-geographic beings", and I kinda wonder more about if these are what I saw. As the veil thins, more anomalous things will become visible to people, and we'll really have to keep our wits about us.

Either way, thank god for bacon and tobacco, 'cos I'll need both to keep me on a steady line in these years to come. And of course a big thanks to you all on here, this network helps keep me sane. The mind just boggles wondering just how much will become visible to us as the years unfold, and I think I've had no more than a sneaky peek as a schizophrenic. Lots more to come, and we have to become kind of cartographers for this new realm that opens up before us. Ah, bring it on is all I say, we were born for these times otherwise we wouldn't have incarnated as we did. Onwards and upwards, with clean souls and awakened consciences. I must admit I feel excitement and trepidation, but I guess that's normal for facing the great unknown.

Have you considered the possibility that what you saw were fireballs? They have become quite frequent in recent years. Did you check, if that could be the case?

Also, has any of the above been covered by local media or social networks, and if so, can you link to those news items?
Yes, I have considered fireballs but, if so, they are coming with frequent regularity and nobody's reporting them. The last one I heard of being reported was clean cross the state; in March I think.

Ah, bring it on is all I say, we were born for these times otherwise we wouldn't have incarnated as we did. Onwards and upwards, with clean souls and awakened consciences. I must admit I feel excitement and trepidation, but I guess that's normal for facing the great unknown.
This is the little bit of knowledge that underpins my sanity at times. The fact that we made a conscious decision to be here at this time for this reason.

Thank you for that compilation @Kay Kim. It is very interesting.

Earth changes

Huge crack appears in Hidalgo, Mexico evicts family from home

Yesterday a crack appeared in the Temango community, in the municipality of Tlanchinol, as a result of a land settlement, forcing a family to be evicted from their home to rule out risks.

Although the house did not report direct damage Civil Protection ordered its relocation to avoid risks for the four members of this family and the area was cordoned off to prevent people from walking around the place.

As geology experts carry out studies in the area to determine the reason for the geological fault.

FB_IMG_1625416606912.jpg

My original post:
"This past winter, I was up late at night when 3 consecutive flashes of green light lit up the entire atmosphere, over my little town. Immediately after, electricity went out. I saw the flashes, so did my son and a neighbor. This was not a flash like a transformer blowing. Now this might have been a one time incident howerever, my son and I continue to see these green flashes, on a regular basis, but without loss of electricity."

One thing I forgot to mention was that the sky continued to glow with light that gave better visibilty as to seeing details at night with street lights on!

The following video shows what I saw and still occasionally do. I'm not well versed on these matters but could this be plasma?

Video, posted 6 days ago, shows similar happenings with electricty flickering, as mentioned by various people filming at different global locations:

My original post:
"This past winter, I was up late at night when 3 consecutive flashes of green light lit up the entire atmosphere, over my little town. Immediately after, electricity went out. I saw the flashes, so did my son and a neighbor. This was not a flash like a transformer blowing. Now this might have been a one time incident howerever, my son and I continue to see these green flashes, on a regular basis, but without loss of electricity."

One thing I forgot to mention was that the sky continued to glow with light that gave better visibilty as to seeing details at night with street lights on!

The following video shows what I saw and still occasionally do. I'm not well versed on these matters but could this be plasma?

Video, posted 6 days ago, shows similar happenings with electricty flickering, as mentioned by various people filming at different global locations:

Well, at least some (if not all) of what you can see in that video is most likely caused by a light source on the ground that lights up the atmosphere above, most especially when it is foggy and/or cloudy. Even a fairly „small“ light source on the ground can produce such an effect in which „the whole atmosphere“ above the source APPEARS to glow from your perspective on the ground, even though it isn’t.

You can for example observe this yourself when you go out at night and something as small as the lights from a fuel station light up the sky above it. I observed that on a number of occasions myself. If you can’t see the light source on the ground from your perspective (because it is behind a hill for example) you could easily be fooled into thinking that „the sky“ is the source of the light.

Well, at least some (if not all) of what you can see in that video is most likely caused by a light source on the ground that lights up the atmosphere above, most especially when it is foggy and/or cloudy. Even a fairly „small“ light source on the ground can produce such an effect in which „the whole atmosphere“ above the source APPEARS to glow from your perspective on the ground, even though it isn’t.

You can for example observe this yourself when you go out at night and something as small as the lights from a fuel station light up the sky above it. I observed that on a number of occasions myself. If you can’t see the light source on the ground from your perspective (because it is behind a hill for example) you could easily be fooled into thinking that „the sky“ is the source of the light.
Maybe, but in my case we lost power for 3 hours over a large area...my town. I checked the sky for reflective cloud cover and the sky was clear.

It should have been pitch dark and yet because of the glowing sky, I could see details on houses in the neighborhood which are not visible during a normal night lit by streetlights....and we have those bright LED streetlights.

Maybe, but in my case we lost power for 3 hours over a large area...my town. I checked the sky for reflective cloud cover and the sky was clear.

It should have been pitch dark and yet because of the glowing sky, I could see details on houses in the neighborhood which are not visible during a normal night lit by streetlights....and we have those bright LED streetlights.

If the sky was clear, there was no fog and no lights from the ground it could certainly have been something else. What you said though is that what can be seen in the video is what you saw (which is in all cases a cloudy/foggy sky most often mixed with lights on the ground):

The following video shows what I saw and still occasionally do.

Back
Top Bottom