Earthquakes around the world

A tsunami warning has been issued:

Magnitude 8.0 Earthquake Occurs Off Coast of New Zealand, USGS Says​

ASIA & PACIFIC
19:54 GMT 04.03.2021(updated 20:08 GMT 04.03.2021)

New Zealand experienced two other earthquakes earlier Friday, including an estimated 7.3-magnitude quake that struck near the northeast coast, prompting tsunami warnings for the island country.

The National Emergency Management Agency of New Zealand published a memo around 8:45 a.m. local time on Friday announcing an 8.0-magnitude earthquake has prompted additional Tsunami warnings.

The release urged those near the east coast of the North Island and Great Barrier Island to immediately move to "to the nearest high ground, out of all tsunami evacuation zones, or as far inland as possible."

"This is the third earthquake this morning," New Zealand officials highlighted.

-----

The web site hosted by Ditrianum predicted on the 28th of February large earthquakes in the period from 1-3rd of March due to planetary alignments. The current earthquakes would roughly fit into that prediction time frame, I think, though I suspect that solar activity and NEA also has a role to play as well as other influences.

From the site:

Critical planetary and lunar geometry on the 28th can potentially trigger large seismic activity most likely 1-3 March, possibly reaching magnitude 8.
2021-02-28.jpg

Tsunami warnings here. Not now
Is it now
Evacuation advice overrides the current COVID-19 Alert Level requirements. Listen to local Civil Defence authorities and follow any instructions regarding evacuation of your area. If you are told to evacuate do not stay at home. Stay 2 metres away from others if you can and if it is safe to do so.
Of course, is it very common to think about the distance to other people instead of the imminent emergency 🙄

And another, which came just before the other M8.0, but which USGS just listed now. Also next to the other one.

M 7.8 - Kermadec Islands, New Zealand​

• 2021-03-04 19:28:30 (UTC)
  • 29.747°S 177.224°W
  • 10.0 km depth
Added: It came just 5 seconds before the M8.0. It is rocking and rolling there and it might not be the end of it.

Update 2: USGS now gives this latest one as coming 3 seconds later and not before the 8.0.
Hello, I was talking to my cousin at Otaki in New Zealand this morning and she said it was "Rocking and Rolling!" She said that the quake just went on and on and on and on, and that there had been over thirtythree thousand 'felt reports' so far. Just ten years out from the big earthquake and tsunami of Japan, which was the result of a 9.0 quake. This one in NZ today could be the fore-runner of something big, as the Equinox is not far away.

Here's a representation of the latest quakes in New Zealand.

The video really helps to visualize it.

I experienced a strange little phenomenon yesterday and I wonder if it might relate to the earthquake activity via some sort of EM waves traveling around the planet.

I was sitting at my desk. There is a very small touch lamp on a bookcase right in my line of sight that we leave on all the time since it is our night illumination to see to get to the bathroom (I don't turn it off since I don't always remember to turn it back on at night). The lamp has three touch settings: low, med, high. It stays on the lowest touch setting which is a dim light.

So, I was sitting at my desk and I noticed the darn thing get brighter. Then, brighter still. Then it turned off. So, I was staring at it. It then turned on, low setting, then brighter, then brighter still, and then off again. It was just sitting there running through its settings as though someone were standing there tapping it. It did this about 5 or 6 times while I was just sitting there staring at it and wondering "what the heck?" Then, it stopped on the highest setting. I stared at it awhile longer and it seemed to have stopped whatever it was doing. I looked at the time and it was 3:15 in the afternoon. (15:15)

Now, this lamp has never done this before and appears to be back to normal now. But I really wondered what the heck was going on with it. Then, later in the day when I read here about the earthquake in NZ I wondered if my lamp was reacting to some strange EM energy prior to the quake. The time is not an exact fit, though it is very curiously near to the time of the earthquake.

I experienced a strange little phenomenon yesterday and I wonder if it might relate to the earthquake activity via some sort of EM waves traveling around the planet.

I'm some affraid to touch this subject, but ok, I'll try it, being objective and minimalist ..

electric and/or electronic "anomalies" are influenced by environment, so an electric light on/off ( battery charges or electronic misfunctions ) which commomly require "reset" (or not) is (of course) caused (by near environment).

If you are On Environment of phenomenon, you can be an agent or an observer, maybe both, because if a great (worldwide) event are happening and you should know it by unconscious, the little (local) phenomenon can be happening (by you / to you) putting on Self-Alert to something relevant to be knowed (best words may be clarify opportunely)

there are two sources of "energy" involved, the main one being on a planetary scale, and the little other local that may (or may not) be directly associated -- this will depend on how the phenomenas are interpreted (individually), whether together or separated.

---

sorry if it looks confusing, but it is relatively correct.

funny personal example -- in the toilet here at home, there is a lamp that when it flashes (turns on and off), just leave the tap running a little of water that the lamp fixes "alone".

being sensitive means finding crazy without going crazy

I'm some affraid to touch this subject, but ok, I'll try it, being objective and minimalist ..

electric and/or electronic "anomalies" are influenced by environment, so an electric light on/off ( battery charges or electronic misfunctions ) which commomly require "reset" (or not) is (of course) caused (by near environment).

If you are On Environment of phenomenon, you can be an agent or an observer, maybe both, because if a great (worldwide) event are happening and you should know it by unconscious, the little (local) phenomenon can be happening (by you / to you) putting on Self-Alert to something relevant to be knowed (best words may be clarify opportunely)

there are two sources of "energy" involved, the main one being on a planetary scale, and the little other local that may (or may not) be directly associated -- this will depend on how the phenomenas are interpreted (individually), whether together or separated.

---

sorry if it looks confusing, but it is relatively correct.

funny personal example -- in the toilet here at home, there is a lamp that when it flashes (turns on and off), just leave the tap running a little of water that the lamp fixes "alone".

being sensitive means finding crazy without going crazy

Yeah, I get what you mean. In other words, I could have been producing the phenomenon. I certainly thought about that as it was happening. I was even trying to figure out why and couldn't come up with anything. I was calm, stable, etc. That doesn't mean there could not have been something going on at a deeper level than I was aware of.

Back
Top Bottom