Earthquakes around the world

Just to further clarify things a bit maybe, the Kermadec Islands lie at least 500–620 miles to the north-east of New Zealand. So not really that close. (Kermadec Islands)

The only major quake in true close proximity to New Zealand recently was the 7.3 magnitude 110 miles off Gisbourne on March 04, 2021 at 13:27 PM (7.3 magnitude earthquake near Gisborne, New Zealand : March 04, 2021 13:27)

Btw, Earthtrack does a fine job as regards location, times and sequence of events, fwiw. (Map of Earthquakes Today)

6.2-magnitude quake hits Kermadec Islands region: USGS

2021-03-05
HONG KONG, March 5 (Xinhua) -- An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.2 jolted Kermadec Islands region at 14:24:49 GMT on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The epicenter, with a depth of 10.0 km, was initially determined to be at 29.0883 degrees south latitude and 176.3109 degrees west longitude.

Yeah, I get what you mean. In other words, I could have been producing the phenomenon. I certainly thought about that as it was happening. I was even trying to figure out why and couldn't come up with anything. I was calm, stable, etc. That doesn't mean there could not have been something going on at a deeper level than I was aware of.
Hypothesis: Your 4th Density Consciousness which we know is more than 3 Density Consciousness in the matter and is not confined in 3 dimensions. It has interacted between your 3 Density Consciousness and your physical location, which in translation into 4 Density "standards" could be considered you and the circle of "several meters" that surrounds you.

As we know 4 Density Consciousness that is there and represents you, works there at this higher level of awareness and taking into account the varying physicality of 4 Density and the ability to influence 3rd Density. I believe you were just signaling to yourself about something that you are aware of "out there" but not aware of "here".

If I were to explain something like this, I would just internally explore this event, partly relying on my own knowledge and logic, and partly being aware of higher Density/Densities, be mentally open up and "catch" any sensations and thoughts that may arise. Of course, the conditions on the planet might have made it stronger, like the Wave and so on, affecting the whole situation.

Hypothesis: Your 4th Density Consciousness which we know is more than 3 Density Consciousness in the matter and is not confined in 3 dimensions. It has interacted between your 3 Density Consciousness and your physical location, which in translation into 4 Density "standards" could be considered you and the circle of "several meters" that surrounds you.

It was a good 3D approach to the 4D perspective, and so, the expression " "several meters" that surrounds you " is a correct thought, on that 3D perspective.

But I will try to extend the scope of this hypothesis, considering that analogously to the 3D which represents space (length, width and height), 4D represents time (past, present and future), so that, a future event can be known (or discerned) in the "present moment".

To abstract an analogy about 4D in this 3D hypothesis, it would come to be that "a point in space" (3D) is relative to "a point in time" (4D), and thus, future events in 3D occur simultaneously at the same point in 4D , because it covers past, present and future ("at the same point")

Correlating both in this hypothesis, "several 3D meters" that surround you, becomes right analogous to "several 4D minutes" that surrounds you.

It was a good 3D approach to the 4D perspective, and so, the expression " "several meters" that surrounds you " is a correct thought, on that 3D perspective.

But I will try to extend the scope of this hypothesis, considering that analogously to the 3D which represents space (length, width and height), 4D represents time (past, present and future), so that, a future event can be known (or discerned) in the "present moment".

To abstract an analogy about 4D in this 3D hypothesis, it would come to be that "a point in space" (3D) is relative to "a point in time" (4D), and thus, future events in 3D occur simultaneously at the same point in 4D , because it covers past, present and future ("at the same point")

Correlating both in this hypothesis, "several 3D meters" that surround you, becomes right analogous to "several 4D minutes" that surrounds you.
Hello Border Dog :-)

I know this way of making 4D for Time. :-) This is not bad and I enjoy it, makes quite a sense under some assumptions. Albeit that, I went a little the other way with thinking about it. When I refer to 4 Density. I think of Density, in which there is no division into left and right, and you enter into a relationship with things not by distinguishing them, but by contact with them. Suppose you are sitting in your room now, and if you were to be uplifted to 4 Density, the room would be a point of hitch for your Consciousness and automatically coming into contact with you that you would be aware of all the contents.

It is like hanging in the room and seeing in all directions at the same time, having a sense of all these objects and living things that would be there. For example, by "hanging" in a room like this, without taking any physical steps, you could, by focusing your attention, relate to these various objects and living entities, becoming aware of their thinking, emotional state, and being able to interact. And this interaction is the possibility of making certain effects when it comes to material things, in particular when it comes to things based on electronics (I'll come back to that in this post yet), although you can also enter into a relationship with other beings, on the level of their psyche, influencing them.

4 Density is not only the beings that exist there but also our own part, which we do not control but it works, just as we are not aware of our part of Consciousness at the 6th Density which is part of ourselves. Cassiopaeans often tell Laura that they are her, that she is them, and vice versa. Just as we have a 6 Density entity, so we have a 4 Density entity. Now let's add to this, the approaching of the Wave and possible weakening of the boundary separating 3 from 4 Density and you have the foundation that creates the conditions for all kinds of phenomena, utilizing 4 Density, which is also some kind of contact with Future Self, but not with 6 Density, but 4 Density Self.

Also, why did I mention that things based on electronics are particularly important? Because electronics are based on digital structures, not analog ones like most things and processes in material reality. Digital structures correspond to how those of higher densities receive and process reality, where there is closer contact with information, so to speak. Just as in computer science you have 1 and 0, analogously, on the information plane at the bottom, at the lowest level, you have Truth and Lie, which reflects the most basic division that exists in the Universe. This could also be applied to the Being and Non-Being relation.

Not so long ago, I wrote the post that relates to this division and also refers to the issue of Time. I assume that time as such does not exist at all. It does not exist at any of the Density levels. I strongly encourage you to read this post. I will give the direct link to this post at the end of this writing. In it, I outline a concept that allows getting a better, I believe, perspective on the existence of Time and the relationship between our material reality 3 Density and the deeper realities of higher Densities in the context of time.

Another quiet week at least what concerns big quakes. There were none in the M6 and above range.
Regarding the usual area, there were 3 earthquakes out of 98 worldwide equal to or greater than 4.5 and 1626 out of 1973 quakes of all sizes worldwide.
Percentage: 82.4%

The last week provided quite some rumblings making up for the relative quiet of the week before. The biggest for the week being the M8.1 near the Kermadec Islands. Additionally there were 2 M7 and 10 M6. Noteworthy was also the earthquake activity in Greece and Iceland.
In the usual area, there were 2 earthquakes out of 273 worldwide equal to or greater than 4.5 and 1597 out of 2182 quakes of all sizes.
Percentage: 73.2%
Earthquakes 7 days to March 7th  2021.gif

Last edited:
The earthquake activity in Iceland seems to be only increasing and there are now according to one site which has been sited before between 2500 and 3000 earthquakes every day. This is causing some residents to lose sleep. From the latest update:
MARCH 7, 2021

Strong earthquake activity in Fagradalsfjall volcano

This article is short because the situation is always changing. Article is written at 07-March-2021 at 23:10 UTC.
At 00:22 UTC and until around 00:42 UTC an harmonic tremor was detected in Fagradalsfjall volcano. While this harmonic tremor only lasted for 20 minutes it started an earthquake swarm around 01:00 UTC that lasted until around 04:00 and the largest earthquake in that swarm had a magnitude of Mw5,0 to Mw5,2 (USGS/EMSC) at 02:01 UTC. Every day from 2500 to 3000 or more earthquakes are being recorded. Since 24-February-2021 over 24000 earthquakes have been recorded in this earthquake swarm.
Many of the earthquakes are happening close to the town of Grindavík and people there can’t sleep due to earthquake activity and the ongoing earthquake activity that is now happening at every minute
Here is a picture of the earthquake activity within the last 48 hour period. The green stars signify earthquakes greater than M3.0.
210307_2235.png

Update 8-March-2021

A news article has been published showing the road damage from the recent earthquake activity. This is close to the HS Orka energy plant on Reykjanes peninsula.

Malbik sprungið við HS Orku í Grindavík (mbl.is, Icelandic, Pictures)
Here an image of the damage from the link above:
1261427.jpg

Here is a picture of the power plant in the background which gives a little idea about the size of the power plant:
1261425.jpg

Orka Energy power plant is based on geothermal energy.

Although this post/subject can appears off-topic, I'll show bellow that isn't at all, because in essence we are talking about "Energies", not only at electric / eletronic levels, but also Magnetic / Gravitational great Fields, which in terms of Tectonic plates movement, involves large releases of energy at planetary scale.

It is like hanging in the room and seeing in all directions at the same time, having a sense of all these objects and living things that would be there. For example, by "hanging" in a room like this, without taking any physical steps, you could, by focusing your attention, relate to these various objects and living entities, becoming aware of their thinking, emotional state, and being able to interact.

I can be wrong, but I see you talking about "consciousness projection", which while "projected" works whithout the physicall eyes tool, very similar to radar / sonar bio-technologies, like dolphins in the dark water and bats in the night air, used to recognize their environment through sound waves (subsonic to human ears).

That (individual) conscious projected process (quoted) follows the same principles as radar / sonar, which is why it's important each individual learns to use own energetic body, as well interact throught it with whatever is identified in the subtil environment, remembering that everything (in the environment) also vibrates in some way ... otherwise it would not be there, or it would become invisible for non perceptive frequency bands.

Not less important is to know yourself to recognize "who you are", in terms of "conscious" skills and abilities. This is the essence of Awakening, as consciousness or Spiritual.

---

Times ago, I knowed an esoteric (or extra-physical) research about presence of evolutionarily more advanced entities (consciousnesses) living on the planet, which resulting an estimate of 54 "superhumans" in total anonymity. Another data from this research revealed that each one are closely linked to a tectonic plate. In short, the evolution / knowledge they have acquired enables them to work with immense sources of Energy, Physical, Psychic and Mental (3D, 4D and 5D).

Years later, a scientific survey of the lithosphere found there were 52 tectonic plates, 14 larger and 38 smaller ones. This is not coincidence (54~52).

In other words, the evolutionary process of Energetic Awakening, related skills and abilities, (probably) extends up to these work levels of Consciousness activities at planetary scale, and of course, each element involves a team with great capillarity and influence power.

I think that, because they are the most evolved (human living beings), these (natural) leaders work for the best Energy results with minimal losses (entropy), so that even behind small earthquakes, there is a great deal of work being done since a long time before the human sciences could detect and publicize them.

I can be wrong, but I see you talking about "consciousness projection", which while "projected" works whithout the physicall eyes tool, very similar to radar / sonar bio-technologies, like dolphins in the dark water and bats in the night air, used to recognize their environment through sound waves (subsonic to human ears).
Something like that. If we are in 4 Density, we have to take into account new forms of perception. Seeing through your physical eyes as through cameras is not enough. Certainly, 4 Density broadens our perception. At our 3 Density level, we can relate this to psychic abilities. I believe that those who have psychic abilities utilize to some extent 4 Density which transcends space and "time" of 3 Density.

Back
Top Bottom