EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. AKA DallasGoldBug

Planet J

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,
I have some information that I need to get to Laura..Is there anyway someone can help me with this? I cant seem to send it to her by PM.
Its something that I know that she will want to know about,because it is about her.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE: changed subject field to reflect topic accurately.

Re: I need to send Laura information..

Planet J said:
Hello,
I have some information that I need to get to Laura..Is there anyway someone can help me with this? I cant seem to send it to her by PM.
Its something that I know that she will want to know about,because it is about her.

Thank you.

Hi Planet J, you can send the information to sott@sott.net and she will receive it. You can also send it via this page: http://cassiopaea.org/contact-us/

Okay..Thank you so much for the help,Anart!

Thanks for the info. For the readers, this is the story:

I was looking around youtube today and came across this guy that was talking about Gabrielle Gifford..and how the shooting in Arizona was faked and everyone that was involved were actors/cointelpro..and I do believe he is on to something..anyway..So I went to his website to find out more about it and started looking around when I came across a story called "Three Missing Skeleton Boys"..he was telling about a news story and how all of the people involved are fake..he continues to "prove" it by putting up pictures of the "fake" people in the news story and finding pictures of who he thinks are the "real" people that are acting...well,when I got to the bottom of the page..I saw a pic of the "fake" that was in the news story..and then right beside it was a pic of Laura..He did not say her name..I personally think he just found the pic and thought it looked like the "actor".
So..I knew the "fake" was not Laura..and I came here to let her know about it. oh..and the guys name that is doing all of this, his name is Dallasgoldbug..the site is called wellaware1.com.
Here is the the story with Laura's picture. I hope you get this all sorted out..and I have read Laura's books and forum long enough to know that she WILL! ;)
Sorry for the long story..but I needed to let you know how I came across it.
Here is the link.. _http://wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html

This guy is so lost in his delusions that I'm actually speechless!

(My teeth are real, by the way.)

_http://www.youtube.com/dallasgoldbug

EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. dallasgoldbug@gmail.com
a.k.a. DallasGoldBug
Mr. Chiarini, was born in Millington, Tennessee. At 7 days old he was flown back to Aston Pennsylvania, a small town, just south of Philadelphia, where he enjoyed his young adult years.

At the age of 15 Mr. Chiarini was hired by author Robert Groden to illustrate his book High Treason. The book stayed on the New York Times Best Seller List for 16 weeks; Oliver Stone later adapted the book into the movie JFK. By age 18, Ed had also illustrated Groden's second book "The Killing of a President" and co-produced the documentary "JFK: The Case for Conspiracy" which was released domestically through Blockbuster Entertainment.

Having spent time in Dallas, while working on the Kennedy Assassination books, he decided to make it his home, and at age 20 moved to Texas.
He got his start in the internet field while working as a web-designer on Mark Bunting's (The Computer Man's, TV show) worldwidetv.com. With Corporate offices in Deep Ellumn, worldwidetv.com with the help of Mark Cuban's Broadcast.com (before the Yahoo buyout) became the FIRST web site to broadcast streaming audio and video transmissions of its daily news show to the internet. This marked the first site to accomplish this task beating TV.com by a week. Over the next few years he would work for several large corporations like Halliburton, LGC, Exxon Mobile, Savage Design, as Sr. Multimedia Developer, as Chief Creative Officer for ESXengineering.com, a Houston-based web development company, and as Creative Director for Ashford.com, also based in Houston.

Looking for a change of pace he temporally gave up the Corporate life and joined the Unites States Air Force, where he was trained as an Avionic Technician for the F-15 and F-22 raptor aircraft. Alter receiving his honorable and leaving the Air Force, Mr. Chiarini focused his talents on educating parents about the dangers that the web has to offer, empowering them with effective tools to monitor their children online. The success and positive changes that his friends and clients experienced using these tools was immediately evident. They convinced Ed to put these tools together to lecture other parents about what they can do to stand strong and aware for their families, and WellAwareNet was born.

While still available for lectures, Ed spends his time researching alternative fuel sources, in particular Hydrogen and Oxygen produced from water electrolysis. Recently his research enabled him to Patent his electrode designs, which many researchers have called the "Holy Grail" of Oxy Hydrogen cells.

"Multiple electrode stack and structure for the electrolysis of water"
Patent Application # 20090139856
Trademark Ser.# 77473944 TwisterHHO

His creativity and passion for learning, combined with his extensive electronic and chemistry training, make for little free time, as he is constantly researching new technological developments. When he does find time to relax he enjoys his partner status in the Youtube.com community, and contributes articles to beforeitsnews.com and to his blog The Conceptual Tyrannosaurus . Some of his more recent pieces on the topics of Wikileaks and the False Flag operations known as ChemTrails and the media participation and active cover up of the truth, have been featured on Infowars.com, an Alex Jones' web site, The latest current event to get his attention is the Arizona shooting of Congresswoman Giffords.

Google "DallasGoldBug", or "Wikileaks Hoax" to read his articles.

Ed currently lives in Dallas, having attended The University of the Arts in his hometown of Philadelphia. For the past 18 years he has worked with companies such as Landmark Graphics (a Halliburton Company), Ashford.com, Exxon Mobile, Asurion.com, Compaq IPaq, The Houstonian, Wildcat Golf Club, The Redstone Group, Disney, Ambrosi West Coast, Black Dot Group, Savage Design, and Neiman Marcus and many more.
About Me:

Investigative Journalist & Freethinker/ Inventor
Hometown:
Philadelphia
United States
Chief Creative Officer - ESXengineering.comCreative Director - Ashford.comSr. Multimedia Developer - Savage Design
Companies:
GM, Neiman Marcus, Ashford.com, Landmark Graphics, Halliburton, Wellawarenet.com, H2oCrazy.com
Schools:
University of the Arts - Philadelphia, Chichester HS, The Christian Academy, CLEP U.S. Air Force Avionics
Interests:
I'm driven by creativity and a constant thirst for knowledge.My time is shared between working on various alternative energy related projects, and my ongoing examination of the mainstream Media's attempts to mislead the public with disinformation propaganda, better known in the military as perception management or Psychological Operation (PSYOP).
Movies:
Max Egan - thecrowhouse.com Alex Jones - PrisonPlanet.TV The Obama Deception Camp FEMA Richard Gages Nanothermite research presentation
Music:
Heavy, HipHop, Hellified Funk Crew
Books:
High Treason, The killing of a President, The Psychology of Mans Possible Evolution

Considering his past mil employment and interests in alternative energy and psyops, as well as his involvement in JFK assassination research, perhaps he was a good candidate for Greenbauming and is self-destructing.

I do wonder why so many people investigating free energy seem to have psychological disturbances. Does the field of study merely attract the loonies.

Gonzo

Yes... Military background, JFK research, minimal influence on anybody I'd guess, and enough time on his hands to comb the internet for photos that look somewhat like the people he is researching... Baked noodle with a decent retirement nest egg saved up?

Gonzo said:
Considering his past mil employment and interests in alternative energy and psyops, as well as his involvement in JFK assassination research, perhaps he was a good candidate for Greenbauming and is self-destructing.

I do wonder why so many people investigating free energy seem to have psychological disturbances. Does the field of study merely attract the loonies.

Gonzo

Good point, seeing people as 'fake' could well be part of Greenbaum programming coming through. Getting normal people to kill others in wars was always done by convincing them the enemy where 'less than human'.

Guardian said:
Laura said:

:jawdrop:

So ridiculous ! And the worst thing is that some people will believe it.

I will double it. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Laura said:

(My teeth are real, by the way.)

He's a real nutter! :shock:

The page has been pulled (that was fast!) but still in google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:E4M81PLjFn4J:wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html+http://www.wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

Gonzo said:

I'm convinced that anyone who actually has a chance of coming up with a practical alternative fuel source is immediately targeted for mental disintegration, because I've felt it happen first hand. A friend of mine's son, who was in the top quarter of his class at MIT, came up with a promising way to use solar power to create pressure in tubes which rotated a motor. It wasn't perpetual motion, but only a small amount of solar power was needed to keep a motor with significant output going.

The young man was extremely intelligent, empathic, and had loving, former "hippy" parents who instilled in him a strong sense of responsibility to his fellow man. He had a VERY bright future, was totally dedicated to developing a renewable, non polluting energy source... and he suddenly became "schizophrenic" almost overnight. His just lost his mind... hearing voices, seeing things, it was heartbreaking.

When this was first happening, I went over to their house, and as I pulled up the driveway I could hear an EXTREMELY high pitched noise, so loud I could feel it in my sinuses. I began to see spots in front of my eyes and my skin felt like it was crawling. It was so bad I had to turn my car around and leave.

This all happened about 15 years ago, and I didn't know then what I know now. I interpreted what was happening as some form of magical and/or spiritual attack, tried to help...and of course failed. My friends took care of their son for as long as they could, but he eventually had to be institutionalized. Their lives were pretty much destroyed too, and they broke up not long after they had to put him in a hospital.

What would that young man have created had his mind not been fractured by something?

Laura said:
The page has been pulled (that was fast!) but still in google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:E4M81PLjFn4J:wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html+http://www.wellaware1.com/skelton/missing_skeleton_boys.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

I can still see the page from the original link

Back
Top Bottom