Éiriú Eolas in Leicester

Hi M4N4MK1,

The next EE class in Leicester in on Tuesday 31th January at 2.00pm. There is no class on Thursday 2nd February, and the next Thursday class is on 9th February at 7.00pm.

Prodigal Son, is there class this coming Thursday and if so, at what time?

Yes, it starts at 7.00pm, although I have yet to hear from anyone that might come, so I'm not expecting anyone.

Prodigal Son said:
Yes, it starts at 7.00pm, although I have yet to hear from anyone that might come, so I'm not expecting anyone.

Thank you Prodigal Son. Me and my partner were thinking of coming but we wouldn't be able to book it prior to Thursday, and since the class may not go ahead we won't commit your time. My partner works every Thursday evening except for this one, however he doesn't know exactly at what time he'll be finishing since this is a side job he does once in a while. So we would basically have to either show up or give you really short notice.

However, should the class indeed go ahead could you post it here? That will still give us the possibility of coming, time and traffic permitting.

I'll be setting up, even if it ends up as a no-show. You are very welcome to attend if you can make it.

Prodigal Son said:
I'll be setting up, even if it ends up as a no-show. You are very welcome to attend if you can make it.

Thanks Prodigal Son.

We're still in London and my partner has left work just now. We will stay here as from my calculations it will probably be tight to get there on time, specially considering traffic. I know you said you'd be setting up anyway, but hopefully you'll be able to read this before.

It is a pity as my partner rarely gets a Thursday evening off, but well, we may be able to make it at another occasion.

Hope everything is going well with your sessions Prodigal Son.

Maybe it will be third time lucky? :)

Yes, the session went well with one new person and an occasional returner.

Prodigal Son said:

Glad to hear it PS. :) Try not to worry about the amount of people who show. I used to get caught up in such thoughts myself and the only only purpose they seem to serve is to keep us limited to other possibilities.

Take your time and have patience with yourself. Try not to take it as a reflection of your abilities but perhaps as a challenge to see what you may want to do differently. In other words, Redirect. :D

If even one person shows, take heart in knowing that you were able to be there for that person when they needed it. Good job!

truth seeker said:
Prodigal Son said:

Glad to hear it PS. :) Try not to worry about the amount of people who show. I used to get caught up in such thoughts myself and the only only purpose they seem to serve is to keep us limited to other possibilities.

Take your time and have patience with yourself. Try not to take it as a reflection of your abilities but perhaps as a challenge to see what you may want to do differently. In other words, Redirect. :D

If even one person shows, take heart in knowing that you were able to be there for that person when they needed it. Good job!
In the process of doing this - well it's on my long list of items to 'Redirect'. :)

There are more new starters in the pipeline too! :) A new listing in a local government document, place a long time ago, and only now published, seems to be working - perhaps giving it a 'sign of approval'. :)

Thanks for a good session Prodigal Son!

I feel more confident in my breathing technique now, and am renewing my interest in the transition to Paleo.

As I said, were it not for my parental responsibilities on most Thursdays evenings I would attend more EE sessions.

Keep up the good work!

Hope you make it there next time Gertrudes :)

Prodigal Son said:

Good to know it went well :)

I'm not sure of whether I'll have an opportunity to come in the near future, as I mentioned my partner works on Thursday evenings and he's the driver of us two. The other option, train, is unbelievably expensive.

dreamrider said:
Hope you make it there next time Gertrudes :)

Thank you dreamrider, hope so too, even if not in the immediate future.
Good to hear of how EE seems to have triggered some positive changes in you.

Hi Ashu

Unfortunately not :(, the Friends Meeting House is currently closed whilst they install a new heating system.

Back
Top Bottom