Éiriú Eolas in Leicester

Due to a lack of demand through the summer, last year, and taking note of that, classes are planned to recommence in the autumn. However, if there is a demand, and given sufficient notice, classes could be arranged, provide a room is available. When did you have in mind ashu?

Prodigal Son said:
Due to a lack of demand through the summer, last year, and taking note of that, classes are planned to recommence in the autumn. However, if there is a demand, and given sufficient notice, classes could be arranged, provide a room is available. When did you have in mind ashu?

Oh I was hoping this coming week? But I can wait until classes resume this autumn?

Hi PS,

Just read through this thread started a little over a year ago. What stood out for me was this comment as you have moved along with EE:

[quote author=truth seeker ]
If even one person shows, take heart in knowing that you were able to be there for that person when they needed it. Good job!
[/quote]

Ditto, glad you have taken this on and are able to continue. :)

Not at the moment SMM, there is insufficient demand to justify the expense of room. :(

Gertrudes said:
When I read that you were starting classes on Thursday evening I was really happy as I'm working on Tuesdays all day. However, I just checked the trains from London and found that the average price for a one way 1h7m journey to Leicester comes to £70! There are a few for £53, but even though it is very expensive. For a return it is £129! I really don't understand how a 1h journey can reach these prices....I regularly travel by train, sometimes for longer and it doesn't get any near £70. What a pity.....
Anyway, I'll have a look at coaches and buses, although I tend not to like that possibility as much because the journey might take much longer.

Really great to hear that your classes are taking off Trevrizent!

That's my problem. The cost. It's still too high to get to Leicester from my base of operations - central London.
I'll re-check those train fees but i won't hold my breath. The coaches/buses idea is good & i'll have a look for dates & prices. As long as they're not steep, i should be raring to go whenever the classes are able to resume. Now to see where Leicester is on the map...

Prodigal Son said:
Not at the moment SMM, there is insufficient demand to justify the expense of room. :(

Hi PS, i am just wondering how many folk you would need to attend, to consider starting classes again?

I too would be very interested in attending your classes again.

It would depend on deciding a convenient 'time' for 'all interested' to attend, and covering the cost of the room which is of the order of GBP25 per session. And, on what expected frequency of meeting together.

Prodigal Son said:
It would depend on deciding a convenient 'time' for 'all interested' to attend, and covering the cost of the room which is of the order of GBP25 per session. And, on what expected frequency of meeting together.

Thanks PS. Personally, I would commit to attending every 2 weeks, if the day/time suited. A couple of folk have recently expressed an interest - any more out there? :)

Back
Top Bottom