Eiriu Eolas in Spain - interested in helping and participating?

What about the preparations for the meeting EE, Ailén? Already agreed
definitely time and place?

Greetings

Not yet, sorry. We were trying to see if we could find something better, but we haven't so far. So, it is 99% sure that it will be in Terrassa, at a school. The room is really nice and big, but it's not for free in the end.

We will confirm next week. Logos5x5 is working on making the flyers and posters.

We'll keep you posted!

IT IS CONFIRMED NOW!!! :D

The course will take place from July 8th to the 10th included, at the Scola Pía in Terrassa.

calle col.legi nº14
0221 Terrassa
Barcelona

We will send you an e-mail very shortly with the program and the sign-up form.

If you are able to distribute flyers and/or posters around Barcelona, Terrassa and surrounding areas, please send me a PM or an e-mail (juliana @ eiriu-eolas . org) with the number of flyers you need and your address.

Thanks!!

Great !

I'll be there too.

I'm going to wait a little more before i begin to look for a place to stay for these days. I could be nice to be hosted anywhere with all the people that, as me , is going to travel from outside.

pirataloko said:
I'm going to wait a little more before i begin to look for a place to stay for these days. I could be nice to be hosted anywhere with all the people that, as me , is going to travel from outside.

Good idea! Has anyone found some options for accommodation yet?

By the way, I received a few e-mails from some of you requesting flyers. A few of you asked for only 10. Remember that when you go to one shop, you can leave 5-10 flyers there. It is not posters. So, for 10 shops you would need roughly 100 flyers. So please take this into account when asking for them.

We can send you posters too if you know where to hang them up in town.

Thanks!

Ailén said:
Good idea! Has anyone found some options for accommodation yet?

Well as finally we're going to be in Terrasa instead Barcelona, i guess that i'll search accommodation in that location, i'm going to begin this week with this. I'll keep you updated.

It could be useful to know if people want to be in a hotel,motel,hostal, refuge..... and how many people is going to be.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

For me the cheapest. When you also look for a moment.
maybe if us a large group we make a discount.

Well guys i have some info about accommodation: there are two places selected after the search, the other places are very expressive.

In this location all places except one discardted, are in the outskirts and they are to some extent far from the place we're going to do the EE meeting.

1- Hostal Avenida Madrid:

Avmadrid1.JPG

This place has a discount 20% if we're hosted 3 nights or more. The shared bathroom is referred to a bathroom for two rooms.

Double room with bathroom 50 E /night (3 night or more 40 E/night)

Double room with shared bathroom 40 E / night (3 night or more 32 E / night)

Single room with bathroom 35 E (3 night or more 28 E / night)

Single room with shared bathroom 25 E ( 3 night or more 20 E / night)

This place includes: heating, air conditioning, television, Internet access (wi-fi)

2- Pension Lorenzo:

terra%20pensi1.JPG

I think i understand what the guy told me (Arab foreign accent) but only sure 90%, the prices are as follows:

Double room with TV 40 E / night

Double room (no TV) 30 E / night

Single room with TV 24 E / night

Single room (no TV) 18 E / night

Both places are free to the 8th-10th July dates for the moment, i'll wait one week approx. before i confirm reservation.

In short, the first place is only a little more exprenssive (if we stay 3 night or more) but it provides some aditional services, the second place is cheaper but not too much if we think in spend 3 night or more there.... if it is not the case .... and you're looking acomodation for 1 or 2 nights the second one is the better option.

In my particular situation i'll spend 3 nights sure because of my transport combination to return home.

Hi everybody

I'm going to call again to the places i posted above, to see if still are free to these dates.

Keep you updated

I've already booked a room at Hotel Vapor Gran which is next to Pia school. We will go 2 people. It is more expensive than the offers that you have posted, but we need a disabled-accessible hotel and near the school.

Just a quick note to announce that the flyers are ready, and everything confirmed. ¡Más vale tarde que nunca! ;)

We will be posting the information in a short while, and you can sign up. All of you who have written to us or posted here have the priority and a place for sure.

So, we can discuss traveling arrangements, accommodation, or anything you need.

We will have a Spanish board on the EE forum very soon. So, we would be grateful if all Spanish speakers could post there regularly, so that other people want to participate too. The course in Barcelona will of course be advertised there as well.

If anyone who lives in the Barcelona area wants some flyers/posters, but hasn't written to me yet, this is the time to ask. juliana @ eiriu-eolas.org

We'll also send you the newsletter with the flyer and sign-up form in electronic format, which you can print and mail to us, and also forward to contacts of yours who might be interested.

Thank you for your patience, and see you on July 8th!

Back
Top Bottom