Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Just a note that tomorrow and for the next period I won't be able to join EE sessions, unfortunately. Will have to be present online during morning hours and do EE after work. Have a good EE everyone!

Hi people!

Today's EE meeting will start in about 45 minutes.

Link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you there!

Just a note that tomorrow and for the next period I won't be able to join EE sessions, unfortunately. Will have to be present online during morning hours and do EE after work. Have a good EE everyone!

Ok Keit! Thanks for letting us know! I hope you can join us again soon!

I'm sorry not to be able to make it today. I will be there next week. Thank you !

That's Ok! Thank you for telling us too! See you next week! :-)

After three months of looking for a job, I came out today to a new place. It's still very hard to get used to the new schedule and it's quite a long drive. I'm really sorry that I'm going to miss classes for now. I wish you a wonderful EE!

It's great that you got a job! Congrats! :thup:
Although gonna miss you on our EE online sessions in person, we'll surely meet in a spirit realm. ;-D

After three months of looking for a job, I came out today to a new place. It's still very hard to get used to the new schedule and it's quite a long drive. I'm really sorry that I'm going to miss classes for now. I wish you a wonderful EE!

Congrats on your new job, Andrew! A long commute is not fun, but you can take advantage of it by listening to audiobooks, for example :-D.

All the best for this new adventure, and I hope to see you soon in the meetings.

Hi Everyone, Trying to practice EE for the first time with everybody. I put my name on the spreadsheet. Didn't see anything on the calendar. Would love to join.

Hello @Truthseeker101. We post the link to join half an hour before the meetings.

These are the schedules:

Mondays: 18:00 UTC - 13:00 CT
Thursdays: 01:00 UTC - 20:00 CT

You can convert these times to yours here.

Feel free to join either or both of them.

Back
Top Bottom