Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I had another confusing Monday - hope this will not become a rule ;-) :lol:🤓- nothing to worry but things did not work as planned - so I will have a quiet evening and go to bed early. Wish you all a good session! Hopefully see you next Monday!

Thanks for letting us know. Have a good rest, @naorma, see you!

Dear friends, @Korzik18 and I are not able to join today. Small matters of everyday life. But we wish you a good evening!🌞
Also wanted to clarify, because of the change of time zones, we also have classes at a different time? In our country the time has not changed.

Thank you, @AndrewMn! And we hope to see you two soon.

And that's right, it's an hour difference for you starting this week. Do you find it difficult to fit into this new schedule?

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

And that's right, it's an hour difference for you starting this week. Do you find it difficult to fit into this new schedule?
We will have to get used to going to bed later than usual for a while, but this is not as bad as in the case of our friends from Siberia, where in principle all meetings take place strictly in the early morning or late at night. :-)
We just adjust our schedule a bit, although the chances of zoning out or not returning to a meeting after meditation increases :whistle::-[.

This morning I woke up thinking that it was Friday and was wondering when the EE meeting will be, and maybe it will be an hour later due to a time change. Well, apparently I momentary jumped into the future (let's go with this explanation :-D 😅), but the question about the upcoming EE meeting and the time change is still relevant.

So will the meeting begin at the usual time for you? Because it means that it will begin an hour later for me. Thanks!

Hello friends and comrades. I generally keep "farmer's hours" (early to bed and early to rise), and 9:15 is late but doable, but 10:15 is really tough since I'm up so early. So I will miss tonight and rejoin next week when our clocks sprint to catch up with yours. Thanks!

Hello friends and comrades. I generally keep "farmer's hours" (early to bed and early to rise), and 9:15 is late but doable, but 10:15 is really tough since I'm up so early. So I will miss tonight and rejoin next week when our clocks sprint to catch up with yours. Thanks!

I'm sorry that it is too late for you this time. Next week our time will be paired, yes! See you next week!

Regret I will miss the session tonight. A long day and very busy tomorrow. Wishing you a beneficial session.

Ok, Saki, see you next week!

We could talk about making the meeting a bit earlier but we need to see if that's good for the usual attendees at this time.

For the ones who will connect today:

Today's EE meeting will start in about 45 minutes.

Link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you there!

Hello my beautiful friends, I've got a question, is there a calendar where I can check what dates you guys meet for the EE breathing and meditation? If so, could you please provide the link? Thank you so much!

Hello my beautiful friends, I've got a question, is there a calendar where I can check what dates you guys meet for the EE breathing and meditation? If so, could you please provide the link? Thank you so much!

The EE meetings are held every Monday at 8:00 PM French time, and on Thursdays at 3:00 AM French time. Here is a time converter so that you can see which schedule is best for you.

We post the links to join half an hour before the meeting. You would need to download Zoom for your computer or phone. And you just need to click on the link to join.

And could you please put your forum name in this spreadsheet?

Any doubt, just let us know here. Hope to see you soon.

Sorry! I seem to have overslept our meeting. :-[ I'll try to be more careful in the future!

Don't worry, @AndrewMn! Take care and see you next time.

The EE meetings are held every Monday at 8:00 PM French time, and on Thursdays at 3:00 AM French time. Here is a time converter so that you can see which schedule is best for you.

We post the links to join half an hour before the meeting. You would need to download Zoom for your computer or phone. And you just need to click on the link to join.

And could you please put your forum name in this spreadsheet?

Any doubt, just let us know here. Hope to see you soon.

Don't worry, @AndrewMn! Take care and see you next time.
Thank you so much @logos5x5 I just put my forum name in the spreadsheet :thup:

Back
Top Bottom