Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I definitely missed the meeting. If I remember correctly, it was at 4:00 p.m. (Argentine time). maybe i should used the same link as in previous meetings?
Although it's been a long time since I've participated (a lot of work, luckily) I'm determined to participate in the following ones!
I hope you had a relaxing and beautiful meeting. definitely see you next time!!!

I definitely missed the meeting. If I remember correctly, it was at 4:00 p.m. (Argentine time). maybe i should used the same link as in previous meetings?
Although it's been a long time since I've participated (a lot of work, luckily) I'm determined to participate in the following ones!
I hope you had a relaxing and beautiful meeting. definitely see you next time!!!

Hey Dave_P, it's indeed at 4:00 pm Argentina time, but we share the link half an hour before the meeting.

Hope to see you soon!

Greetings guys,

I would like to inform that doing the exercises with the group, I think it will not be possible in the immediate future. I have taken all this time to see if the connection would be restored but definitely the internet is determined to sabotage me for what has already been indicated in previous posts. If the connection improves for a fixed period of time, I will appear here to confirm.

Hey Dave_P, it's indeed at 4:00 pm Argentina time, but we share the link half an hour before the meeting.

Hope to see you soon!
I wasn't wrong with the timing.
The strange thing is that i have the alarm as a reminder at 2:30 p.m., since i have always had it at 3:30 p.m. (I just noticed). I even waited until, which was my perception, 4:30 pm and deduced that maybe there was a problem with the internet connection as mentioned above. don't know when it changes.
but problem solved. thanks for the clarification @logos5x5 . See you all next time!

Greetings guys,

I would like to inform that doing the exercises with the group, I think it will not be possible in the immediate future. I have taken all this time to see if the connection would be restored but definitely the internet is determined to sabotage me for what has already been indicated in previous posts. If the connection improves for a fixed period of time, I will appear here to confirm.

That's Ok tocayo. I hope your connection improves, and that we see you soon.

I wasn't wrong with the timing.
The strange thing is that i have the alarm as a reminder at 2:30 p.m., since i have always had it at 3:30 p.m. (I just noticed). I even waited until, which was my perception, 4:30 pm and deduced that maybe there was a problem with the internet connection as mentioned above. don't know when it changes.
but problem solved. thanks for the clarification @logos5x5 . See you all next time!

Thanks for letting us know, Dave. See you!

Dear all! I will not participate in todays meeting.

Since yesterday I am checking and sorting out old paper stuff and relicts from my parents. Although I do it for the third time it is still a little bit exhausting especially my fathers things from WW2. Also deciding what to keep for my children and grandchildren, what to burn in the fire and so on.
I have the feeling that it has to be done right now just to make me free from all these past things and give the remaining items to my children.

Dear all! I will not participate in todays meeting.

Since yesterday I am checking and sorting out old paper stuff and relicts from my parents. Although I do it for the third time it is still a little bit exhausting especially my fathers things from WW2. Also deciding what to keep for my children and grandchildren, what to burn in the fire and so on.
I have the feeling that it has to be done right now just to make me free from all these past things and give the remaining items to my children.
I have to excuse myself for today. Have a relaxed session and see you next Monday. :hug2:

Take care and see you next time!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

I can't participate either today. Feeling quite tired, and might hit the bed early. I don't know about the next couple of Mondays, though. Next week I have to work, as the concert hall in my city has opened up again after two months of lockdown, but it's not sure which events will take place. Many are still cancelled due to something related to Covid and the regulations. And the roster for February is not out yet.

Have a good, relaxed session and see you again soon! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom