Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I am rather new here but would like to join in tomorrow for the group session if that is allowed? I've watched the introduction video and done some of the practices but I'm looking forward to the discipline of the group meeting.

Hi Artisan! You are welcome to join us!

It starts at 2:00. Luis Miguel posts a link about 1:30. We would enjoy meeting you!

Thanks Anya! :-)

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday because of work, but I will see y'all Thursday.

See you next time, @Artisan Well.

I want to participate in the breathing practice. Is there a schedule somewhere?

We have two meetings per week, one on Mondays at 18:00 UTC (13:00 CDT), and one on Thursdays at 1:30 UTC (20:30 CDT).

You are welcome to join either or both. Hope to see you soon.

See you next time, @Artisan Well.
We have two meetings per week, one on Mondays at 18:00 UTC (13:00 CDT), and one on Thursdays at 1:30 UTC (20:30 CDT).

You are welcome to join either or both. Hope to see you soon.
Taking Yas' post above as a reference, it seems that the 'other weekly' EE meeting (bolded in quoted post) is actually on Fridays at 01:30 UTC (Thursdays 20:30 CDT). FWIW.

Taking Yas' post above as a reference, it seems that the 'other weekly' EE meeting (bolded in quoted post) is actually on Fridays at 01:30 UTC (Thursdays 20:30 CDT). FWIW.

Well, we usually have time issues because of different times around the world, so, to make it easier, let me post the time for different places. You can use an online time converter to see what that means for you, but I added Croatia below too:
  • Mexico City, Mexico ---- → Thursday at 7:30 pm CST
  • Zagreb, Croatia ----------- → Friday at 3:30 am CEST
  • Moscow, Russia ---------- → Friday at 4:30 am MSK
  • New York, USA ----------- → Thursday at 9:30 pm EDT
  • Los Angeles, USA -------- → Thursday at 6:30 pm PDT
  • Dallas, USA --------------- → Thursday at 8:30 pm CDT
  • Melbourne, Australia ----- → Friday at 11:30 am AEST

Here's the time converter I usually use: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom