Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

It was great to join you all for the first time today. It was very calming after a stressful day. Unfortunately I had technical problems with audio and video, which weren't related to Zoom, but I'm sure I'll have it sorted for next Monday💻:-)

What kind of problem did you have? Your microphone or camera didn't work correctly or they were totally deactivated and you can only see us? If the second, you should know that people often forget about the privacy setting of the camera and mic. You should change the privacy settings of the camera and microphone in your system.

Sometimes, you can also think about connecting through the browser if you connected with the application installed on your computer, but you should remember about the activate mic and camera in your system, anyway. If it comes to the browsers, you can connect with every popular browser, however, it seems that Chrome is the less problematic when various plug-ins come into play, even if you do not like Google.

What kind of problem did you have? Your microphone or camera didn't work correctly or they were totally deactivated and you can only see us? If the second, you should know that people often forget about the privacy setting of the camera and mic. You should change the privacy settings of the camera and microphone in your system.
Yes @Luks I went through my privacy settings after the session and it appears that, as I was using the desktop app of Zoom, the privacy settings on Windows 10 was blocking video and audio access for apps other that Skype and Starleaf. Still, I was confused that Zoom app wasn't listed as both Skype and Starleaf were. I don't think I would have had a problem if I connected through the browser.
If it comes to the browsers, you can connect with every popular browser, however, it seems that Chrome is the less problematic when various plug-ins come into play, even if you do not like Google.
The browser I use normally is Firefox but from the thread I read that Chrome is the less problematic browser. I'll download Chrome as a backup for next week just in case my privacy setting changes for desktop apps didn't work. I'm also trying to find a way to test the Zoom app video and microphone when not in a meeting just to see if they're working before the next session. If not I'll use Chrome. Thanks for the help! :-)

It was lovely doing EE with you guys, and chatting afterwards, so many thanks to you all 🙏 I am getting better at the steps of EE, and I will take it slowly. For the 1st time since doing EE, I felt quite emotional afterwards. There has been a fair bit of stress lately, so no doubt that’s what I am releasing.
Once again, thanks @Yas & @logos5x5 for hosting ❤️

Hello Yas and thank you for my first session with the group.I was not available for the last sessions on Monday due to my job but I hope to be ok for the other sessions in August. I'm going to the mountains I'll try to have internet to continue it ! Thanks again for the EE sessions

Let’s try again. This is the best version I could find, but it contains the lyrics.

Laura just recorded the 'straight up' version, a capella. Here it is.

The key is G and the guitar chords (for those interested) would be (original lyrics)

VERSE 1

G
I come to the gar-den a-lone,

C G
While the dew is still on the ros-es,

D7 G A7 D7
Nature's voice I hear, Fall-ing on my ear, The universe dis-clos-es.

CHORUS

G D
And she walks with me, and she talks with me,

D7 G
And she tells me I am her own,

G B7 Em C G D7 G
And the joy we share as we tar-ry there, None oth-er has ev-er known.

VERSE 2

G
Nature speaks, and the sound of her voice

C G
Is so sweet, the birds start their sing-ing,

D7 G A7 D7
And the mel-o-dy That life gives to me, With-in my heart is ring-ing,

CHORUS

VERSE 3

G
Knowledge stirs and its movements so true

C G
The sun dawns to highlight its glory

D7 G A7 D7
And the light it brings, dancing with those beams will grace my whole life's story.

Hi everyone, I won't be able to join you this evening. My aunt, my mother's only sister, has just passed this afternoon. She was 84.😔 Divine Cosmic Mind bless her soul in her next journey. See you all next week hopefully.

My sincere condolences Ageeva, may the Divine Cosmic Mind help her in the transition and may she rest in peace. Take care of yourself!

Back
Top Bottom