Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

thank you all !!, it was very beautiful and profound.
Great to meet you @jess
I really look forward to the meet up each week and as someone who is not very social, apart from seeing people for work (which is rarer these days), EE has become a great way to meet new people and get together with people I resonate with.
If you feel like coming along again you will realise that it is often the same people attending and slowly we have gotten to know each other, while benefiting from EE at the same time.
Might see you again :)

Great to meet you @jess
I really look forward to the meet up each week and as someone who is not very social, apart from seeing people for work (which is rarer these days), EE has become a great way to meet new people and get together with people I resonate with.
If you feel like coming along again you will realise that it is often the same people attending and slowly we have gotten to know each other, while benefiting from EE at the same time.
Nice to see you there Jess! :-) You may also experience that doing EE in group, even if it is remotely, may result in a more powerful experience than doing it on your own. Limbic resonance at a distance, I suppose, or perhaps simply the awareness that others are sharing it with you in real time.

Great to meet you @jess
Nice to see you there Jess! :-) You may also experience that doing EE in group, even if it is remotely, may result in a more powerful experience than doing it on your own. Limbic resonance at a distance, I suppose, or perhaps simply the awareness that others are sharing it with you in real time.
thanks KTC and Windmill knight, you are very kind 💓 if it is ok for you, I would like to join you more often.

Back
Top Bottom