Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Unfortunately I can't participate today.
I started cleaning the oven today for some reason... :nuts:you know when you start one thing and it results in 10 others? There is no way the kitchen can stay in this state, I need to finish it.:rockon:

I really need to work on my time management. Sorry, see you next week. :rolleyes:

I know that well, if finally starting something like cleaning or decluttering, I need to carry on too - at least until a certain state of matters is achieved if it can't be done in one go. So, happy & productive cleansing and hopefully see you next week! :-)

Unfortunately I can't participate today.
I started cleaning the oven today for some reason... :nuts:you know when you start one thing and it results in 10 others? There is no way the kitchen can stay in this state, I need to finish it.:rockon:

I really need to work on my time management. Sorry, see you next week. :rolleyes:
My first reaction to your post was: "Dont worry, beeee happy!" See you next week!!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 And enjoy your clean kitchen!!

Dear friends! To greatly regret, I can't take part in the meeting today! Since now local time the meeting begins at 22 o'clock, I'm afraid I can't wait. Tired at work and I want to go to bed early. Alenka (@Korzik18 ), unfortunately, sick a little and will not be able to take part. We hope to meet you next Monday! We wish you pleasant EE!

I think it is better to determine individually, as it is better for you. I like to do in the evening after work. It helps to remove fatigue and stress and feel a little better! But I know what to do many people in the morning. 🌞
Get well soon from me too :hug2: I look forward to seeing you again soon. (By the way the wrong thread :-[)

Unfortunately I'm going to have to skip today's session as well. It was a busy day and I finished work later than expected. I have a few errands to run to get the week going, the biggest of which is food shopping. I'll do a session on my own tomorrow or so and I'll see you all next week. Enjoy your EE today! :-)

Somehow I have had such an intensely connected feeling in the last times. Every time I hear or say the prayers, I can feel them more and more. Also during EE.
Thank you all so much for existing. And thank you Luis for bringing us together every week for EE. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom