Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hi @Alma.Innovadora, you are welcome to join. Just consider that the workshop is in English, but if you have any doubts before or after the practice, we can manage.

I just added you to the spreadsheet.

If you have any questions in general, just let us know.
Hi Tocayo! I don't know English completely (DeepL) but to some extent I understand some of it depending on the person's pronunciation and visually I learn fast. I'm going through the E.E video now to remember the stages so I can follow the exercise. My doubt is in the "ba-ja" breathing part, I want to see how you do it, I usually choke (laughs) I must be doing something wrong, I need to see how you do the exercise. Listening without seeing the practice has not served me well and I have given up doing it for some time now.

Hola Tocayo! I understand. We can dedicate some time to discuss this in Spanish at the beginning of the workshop.

Maybe you are constricting the glottis (respiración tubular) too much? Just remember you don't have to do that in the "ba-ja" part, just normal belly breathing (respiración diafragmática).

Anything else, just let us know.

See you!
Maybe, it is the pronouncing ba-ja during the fast part, the bionergetic breathing. Now watching the video with subtitles, I think I know where the problem was. In the beginning I had the help of a person from the forum who told me that I should not swallow saliva during the whole exercise, so that's the difficulty, I had to spit every so often... and when Laura said "say ha!" I thought I should say it too, now I see that I didn't have to, just concentrate on breathing.. my god... 10 years later I see that it was not like that... 😒

Any other details I will let you know before the workshop. I am already signed up for zoom, if the invitation will appear here on the forum, I should watch for the forum notification as I never get the forum notifications in the mail. So far I can any day but preferably after 12:00 PM. Additional detail, I usually have problems with the internet, it is intermittent. It disconnects every so often, although I don't think it's a big problem knowing the stage of the exercises.

Well, I'll keep an eye out for notifications, thanks!

I thought I should say it too, now I see that I didn't have to, just concentrate on breathing.. my god... 10 years later I see that it was not like that... 😒

It happens, but now you know! ;-D

It's good you shared about it.

So, it's just belly breathing, no need to pronounce the words or constrict the glottis.

And we usually post a reminder half an hour before the workshops.

(America-EU) Mondays: 13:00 CT
(America-Asia-Oceania) Fridays: 20:00 CT

You can use a time converter to see the exact time in your country.

See you next Monday!

It happens, but now you know! ;-D

It's good you shared about it.

So, it's just belly breathing, no need to pronounce the words or constrict the glottis.

And we usually post a reminder half an hour before the workshops.

(America-EU) Mondays: 13:00 CT
(America-Asia-Oceania) Fridays: 20:00 CT

You can use a time converter to see the exact time in your country.

See you next Monday!
Ok perfect Tocayo, I work at home so I will be online all day on zoom to evaluate the connection, that's my only obstacle. As you know, in the early morning there were problems with the light in my country, so we may have an interesting week. If I don't answer, it's because I couldn't connect.

See ya.

Thank you all! And, as always, it was very nice to do the program together with you. :flowers:

I don't know if I pronounced "Hello everyone" right, but I will do my best and take the opportunity to learn a few more words. When you are talking, something catches my meaning. It's not much but, over time I'm sure I'll learn a lot more, immersed in your conversations.

I have a question and if this isn't the right place to answer it, I'll ask again on Thursday. After the soul prayer, they read something else. I noticed right away that it was a prayer. Can I access that prayer? Well, now another question occurred to me: In case I can do that prayer, can I recite it in my language? Thanks again for the session! See you on Thursday!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom