Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I couldn't join you yesterday because I don't feel well at the moment. It's probably just a cold infection - first time after 2 years! - so my immune system has finally something "serious" for practice 💪

And many thanks to you as well for the shared sessions and the chats, and may you all have a truly merry Christmas / Ceasarmass either! :hug2:🌟 🎄

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all. Due to the instability to connect to the internet, I could not attend the E.E. class. Every 5,10 minutes it disconnects, then stabilizes and disconnects again. For the time being I will continue alone and if Mondays and Fridays are set days for E.E. exercises, I will keep an eye out for notifications here and will let you know ahead of time.

Hi everybody!
This is just to say that I will not attend todays meeting. We have just finished our family Christmas Meeting and I am a little bit tired. Besides: Since some parts of my family were missing due to the restrictions there was a little bitter pill in it. Although we had a Zoom Meeting it was heartbreaking to see the persons that normally would be here only sitting in front of their computer. And my grandson disliked it very much as I could see . . .

Nevertheless we did what we always did: Eating, singing - whatever song one had in mind, playing funny games and therefore we had a lot of laughing anyway. But now I am tired . . . See you next week and wish you a very good session!

Lots of hugs to you all! :hug2: 🥰 :lol:

Hello everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Thank you all! And, as always, it was very nice to do the program together with you. :flowers:

I don't know if I pronounced "Hello everyone" right, but I will do my best and take the opportunity to learn a few more words. When you are talking, something catches my meaning. It's not much but, over time I'm sure I'll learn a lot more, immersed in your conversations.

Your pronunciation was very good. And little by little you'll understand better, you'll see.

I have a question and if this isn't the right place to answer it, I'll ask again on Thursday. After the soul prayer, they read something else. I noticed right away that it was a prayer. Can I access that prayer? Well, now another question occurred to me: In case I can do that prayer, can I recite it in my language? Thanks again for the session! See you on Thursday!

It's the same prayers that come in the booklet of your crystals. It's Ok to translate the prayers if you want, the intention is what matters.

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all. Due to the instability to connect to the internet, I could not attend the E.E. class. Every 5,10 minutes it disconnects, then stabilizes and disconnects again. For the time being I will continue alone and if Mondays and Fridays are set days for E.E. exercises, I will keep an eye out for notifications here and will let you know ahead of time.

Fingers crossed!

Lots of hugs to you all!

Thank you Sylvia. I'm glad to know that you had a good time with your family, despite the restrictions, have a good rest and see you soon! :hug2:

It's the same prayers that come in the booklet of your crystals. It's Ok to translate the prayers if you want, the intention is what matters.
I did the Spanish translation of The Soul's Prayer and the rest that comes in the brochure. He also translated the song In the Garden of the Universe. I have them in web documents that can be edited online by anyone with access. Perhaps we could send the links to the documents among the attendees of the EE sessions so that we can network the translation.

Hello all,

For clarification and for those who weren't there on our last meeting, we're going to skip the EE meeting today and we'll have it again next week.

I wish you all very happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all next Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom