Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Hello all,

For clarification and for those who weren't there on our last meeting, we're going to skip the EE meeting today and we'll have it again next week.

I wish you all very happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all next Thursday!
Happy New Year! I hope to be able to still join in 2022. Just trying to sort out my work schedule to line up

I wasn't able to take part last week again because the cold infection had intensified once more after Christmas. Have to catch up with stuff this evening, so will have to skip again. Don't know yet if I can make it next Monday either. Just so you know I am still there - and Happy New Year to everyone! :wizard:

See you in two weeks at the latest, hopefully, and have a good session! :flowers:

Hello everyone!

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Guys, I'm feeling tired so I'll skip online EE hoping to hit the sheets early tonight.
See you next Monday and have a great session!

Have a good rest, and see you next time.

I wasn't able to take part last week again because the cold infection had intensified once more after Christmas. Have to catch up with stuff this evening, so will have to skip again. Don't know yet if I can make it next Monday either.

Hope it all goes smoothly.

Just so you know I am still there - and Happy New Year to everyone! :wizard:

Thank you! You too.

See you soon.

I won’t be coming either as one of my guinea pigs has been taken to the vet. He seems seriously unwell and I don’t know whether he will come back again. He‘s such a character for so small a creature. Anyway, I am feeling too worried and sad today, so I will hopefully see you next week.

Sorry for the late response. We are having Internet issues over here! :nuts: The connection is coming and going and it's slow, but we can try.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Sadly it didn't work over here. See you next Monday... 👋

I have proposal. Just in case cassiopaea.org should be down some day we might still be meeting on Zoom if we had the Meeting ID plus the code number.

Could you please publish the code number so we wouldn't have to rely on using the link here on cassiopaea.org?

I wasn't able to take part last week again because the cold infection had intensified once more after Christmas. Have to catch up with stuff this evening, so will have to skip again. Don't know yet if I can make it next Monday either. Just so you know I am still there - and Happy New Year to everyone! :wizard:

See you in two weeks at the latest, hopefully, and have a good session! :flowers:
My recipe for dealing with all kinds of inflammation or colds or sicknesses / weaknesses is taking this product.

It is made from colostrum with a little bit guarana and a little bit of magnesium.
I take a half of this tablets regularly daily and in case when I feel I am at the edge of getting a cold I take 2 or 3 a day and the next day it is nearly over. It is really a very strong and helpful thing., i.e. I never get any feverblasters anymore. And it helps for endurance in sports as well- -

Back
Top Bottom