Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

I read this article that describes the SpaceX-Pentagon relationship.

The author writes that the Pentagon has borrowed a few SpaceX rockets to launch spy satellites. Not only that, but the Pentagon needed SpaceX to ... do software updates? Why? To combat Russian Electronic Warfare capabilities.

I'm reading this and I don't really know what I'm reading.

I did see in several places that Starlink was apparently mobilized in favour of the Ukronazis a while ago... but you can read just about anything you want to about Ukraine these days, depending on your search terms, so I'm not sure about it.

All I can really conclude is that either SpaceX and the Pentagon are getting closer, or there was always a link, and only now it is becoming more widely publicized.

All I can really conclude is that either SpaceX and the Pentagon are getting closer, or there was always a link, and only now it is becoming more widely publicized.
From 2020:

It might be considered that SpaceX would never have left the ground without a Pentagon nod and their seal of approval, along with some deep backdoor financial injections.

Starlink can't pay for itself, and will never will. Instead, the American taxpayer has to fill in the tap. See the video below.

The primary function of Starlink isn't to bring internet connection available anywhere on the globe. It is more likely that first and foremost, the military has been involved from the get-go.

OSIT.

Musk can believe himself to be a renegade by buying Twitter and perhaps allowing free speech. But when it comes to Tesla and SpaceX, he is fully dependent on government subsidies to survive.

If this is correct, then the idea that Starlink could ever be profitable is laughable. I wonder if Starlink serves some other purpose that they don't tell us about.

The thing about US military tech superiority is that it's not superior anymore.

Even back in the days of the Iraq bombing, there were many stories of "precision" cruise missiles hitting way off target. Back then, this was okay. They could build a stealth fighter for WAAAY too much money, mass-produce not-so-accurate precision weapons, and it was all okay. As the world's lone superpower, it was more about the show + profit + demonstrating enough of an actual edge that everyone was scared.

The Russian military budget is tiny in comparison, yet look at what they've been able to develop - and produce - in quantity and quality. And apparently they were able to do it all while the USA was watching... :shock:

Elon Musk perfectly illustrates the problem: Build a bunch of electric cars, sell them with gov't help, then when someone points out that giving an electric car to everyone would collapse the power grid, he says, "Oh, yeah. It would collapse. We need better energy sources."

Well, DUH! You mean to tell me that nobody thought about that in the beginning? Of course they didn't! Their thinking is all powered by fairy dust and unicorn tears.

It's the same reason why the West thinks it can sanction its way out of the mess in Ukraine: because they're all NUTS.

Disintegration.

It's all falling apart in slow motion (so far)...

The thing about US military tech superiority is that it's not superior anymore.

Even back in the days of the Iraq bombing, there were many stories of "precision" cruise missiles hitting way off target. Back then, this was okay. They could build a stealth fighter for WAAAY too much money, mass-produce not-so-accurate precision weapons, and it was all okay. As the world's lone superpower, it was more about the show + profit + demonstrating enough of an actual edge that everyone was scared.

The Russian military budget is tiny in comparison, yet look at what they've been able to develop - and produce - in quantity and quality. And apparently they were able to do it all while the USA was watching... :shock:

Elon Musk perfectly illustrates the problem: Build a bunch of electric cars, sell them with gov't help, then when someone points out that giving an electric car to everyone would collapse the power grid, he says, "Oh, yeah. It would collapse. We need better energy sources."

Well, DUH! You mean to tell me that nobody thought about that in the beginning? Of course they didn't! Their thinking is all powered by fairy dust and unicorn tears.

It's the same reason why the West thinks it can sanction its way out of the mess in Ukraine: because they're all NUTS.

Disintegration.

It's all falling apart in slow motion (so far)...
Maybe not. 😉
Musk forms ‘X Holdings’ after hints at a parent company for Tesla, SpaceX
Fortunes are lost and made during wars and reconstruction, like Rhett Buttler used to say until the movie was banned. LOL!
When everything is disintegrating, freedom and opportunity step in.
Carpe diem.

It's One Big Club...
"Whenever the people need a hero we shall supply him."
- Albert Pike [The Pope of American Freemasonry]

Indeed, thanks for mentioning the Masonic connection. Bit over 3 weeks ago I had an 8 hour conversation down the pub with my 3rd degree Mason firefighter friend. The firefighting service is infested with masons, he said he joined to protect himself against Masons in the service itself. Many Masons in the service rapidly get promoted above their station, he remained a senior firefighter all through his career. When I went for a promotion they gave it to a lightweight who couldn't run an incident. The officer who gave it to him was a Mason, the recipient his pet. On large incidents you'll see a senior guy surrounded by his pets, you can tell he's one by the hand signals. Got one week to go, glad to be getting out.

It was a very interesting chat and I was asking questions under the 'can't conceal can't reveal' protocol. I could write a long post about what he said but I don't know how much is true. He said that Madonna was a 'grand matron of the eastern star' for example, the title exists. Buzz Aldrin is a 33 degree Mason and for that you have to go to the dark side of Freemasonry, hence the 666 sign. We got pretty drunk, first time in a long time for me, he likes a drink and he shouted, next time we meet I'll stay off the sauce!

1650759466463.png

Fortunes are lost and made during wars and reconstruction, like Rhett Buttler used to say until the movie was banned. LOL!
When everything is disintegrating, freedom and opportunity step in.
Carpe diem.
More times than not, opportunists end up being a carpetbagger!

It may appear that the element's telegraphing through Musk are subliminally prepping the GP for the next air lift near the time of the coming invasion, Earth Chages, and the comet cluster.

Session 24 September 1995 (Posted Source):
Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated...
they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.
A: Exactly!
Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?
A: No, not just as of yet.
Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in
regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS
bunch?
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their own
purposes, am I correct?
A: Essentially, but herein lies the reason why you need a review. You see, you have some gaps in your
knowledge base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and analyzing information out of sequence
with what we have given you and mixing it all together!

Grace Kay Apr 19, 2022, 8:40 AM
  • Elon Musk said in an interview that living on Mars will be dangerous, especially at first.
  • Insider previously reported that a human without special equipment would die within minutes on Mars.
  • The billionaire wants to build a self-sustaining city on the planet in the coming decades.
Colonizing Mars won't be for the faint of heart, according to SpaceX CEO Elon Musk.

"It's very important to emphasize that Mars, especially in the beginning, will not be luxurious," Musk said in a video interview with Chris Anderson, the head of TED conferences, published Monday. "It will be dangerous, cramped, difficult, hard work."

The billionaire compared recruitment efforts for Mars to an ad from the 1900s for an expedition to Antarctica with explorer Ernest Shackleton. The ad has since been debunked as a myth, but called for men willing to go on a "hazardous journey" and said a safe return was "doubtful."

"The sales pitch for going to Mars is, 'It's dangerous, it's cramped. You might not make it back. It's difficult, it's hard work,'" Musk said.

Living on Mars, a planet with an average temperature of -80 degrees Fahrenheit, would be far more difficult than living in Antarctica, a region with an average temperature of -70 degrees Fahrenheit.

Mars has a rocky surface, riddled with volcanoes and canyons. The planet also has about one-third the gravity of Earth and a thinner atmosphere that would not be breathable for humans. Insider previously reported that a human without special equipment would die within minutes on the planet due to Mars' low atmospheric pressure.

Musk wants to build a full-size city on Mars. In 2019, the billionaire estimated it would take one million tons of cargo to build a self-sustaining city on the planet — a process that would cost anywhere from $100 billion to $10 trillion, Musk estimated.

The billionaire told Anderson that he hopes the people that would colonize Mars would take the opportunity to "rethink society."

"I think this is important for maximizing the probable life span for humanity or consciousness," Musk told Anderson. "Human civilization could come to an end for external reasons like a giant meteor or super volcanoes or extreme climate change or World War III, or you know, any one of a number of reasons."

The richest man in the world told Anderson that SpaceX would determine a price point for tickets on future rockets to Mars that would be relatively affordable for most people, citing a $100,000 hypothetical ticket price.

Musk's company SpaceX plans to build the self-sustaining city in the coming decades. Though, the billionaire told Anderson that he anticipates he will be "long dead" before his dream can become reality.

In 2020, Musk said he hoped to build 1,000 Starships over 10 years and planned to send 1 million people to Mars by 2050. He has also said that the first human on Mars might land in 2029.

The SpaceX CEO told Anderson that he anticipates the space company could have its first orbital launch for the Starship "within a few months," pending regulatory approval.

"Success is not guaranteed, but excitement certainly is," Musk said.

RT:

Elon Musk buys Twitter

The board of directors accepts the entrepreneur’s $44 billion offer after initial resistance

Apr. 25, 2022

Elon Musk, the world’s richest man, has finally succeeded in acquiring the social media firm Twitter. The microblogging platform’s board of directors accepted Musk’s $44 billion offer to take the company private.

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” Musk said in a statement announcing the purchase. “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans.”

The billionaire pitched the takeover bid for Twitter earlier this month at $54.20 per share, shortly after he bought a 9.2% share of the company on April 4. Twitter shares at the time were trading below $40 per share.

However, Twitter’s board was originally reluctant to accept the bid and even enacted a shareholders’ rights plan known as a ‘poison pill’ to protect the company from what it deemed a hostile takeover. But earlier this week, reports emerged that Twitter executives had begun warming up to discussing the deal.

Twitter shares have jumped by over 35% since Musk announced his acquisition plans. They were trading above $52 per share in early trading on Monday.

“I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means,” Musk tweeted earlier on Monday, as unconfirmed reports of the sale appeared in the press.

A regular on Twitter with over 81.5 million followers, Musk is famous for his tweets, some of which, however, have landed him in legal hot water. In fact, his move to buy Twitter came shortly after US regulators announced they have authority to subpoena the Tesla CEO about his tweets and urged a federal judge not to let him tweet without supervision. This prompted Musk to tweet that he is “giving serious thought” to building his own social media platform. He made his bid for Twitter 20 days later.

Apparently its 'a done deal - apparently.

If so, is this a case of the people's favorite billionaire fighting back and rescuing free speech from the clutches of cancel culture wokedom or is it the first big-league move by a front-man who happens to be a very clever player of people's emotions (mooted by some to be a secret eugenicist with a nefarious long-term plan in mind. I mean look up at the night sky!) One man strikes back or the Empire reveals a hand? Or neither? Or both... or something...

Timing is everything and these are very interesting times for this to happen in. So if its truly done, why now? 'Who' allowed this? What does this say about the hitherto seemingly untouchable tech Goliath's? etc, etc

What do you think?

I don't know what this means in the grand scheme of things, but it certainly has sent shockwaves throughout and there's been a lot of negative press from the liberal media's side of things. That in itself is enough to leave me a little more than intrigued about how this will all develop. Will Trump be allowed back on? Are they going to kibosh the stranglehold on free speech? Musk has said he will. So let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom