Elon Musk: Tech Genius! Green Warrior! Biz King! Good Oligarch?

Star link over head last night.
My son took this photo, as it cross the sky above us, at approximately 9:05 pdt.
I thought it was share worthy, with a nice view of the Cassiopaea constellation in the frame.
View attachment 81644
Well, starlink are points of light like balls in a line.

I observe in your photo several long "lines" of light. It may be the effect of the photo that grouped several satellites together and it looks like a line of light.

However, if it is not a product of the taking of the photo, it could also have been something else.

In ufology, especially in the area of Mexico, there are recordings of lines of light in the sky long before Starlink existed, which they related to their ancient story about the feathered serpent in the sky.

Just a note.

Another explanation for why he bought Twitter... hmmmm ...

To improve the world to be more "Intense" yeah, because why to spend some time doing nothing and daydremaing and enjoing the breez on a sunny day?!? Where is market value fo that harmonius life?? ... Harmony is not the value of life, it create Boringness, and that is why he even made Boring company, because the value of life is constant adrenaline rush for creatures like Elon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 13.16.00.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 13.16.00.png
    885.3 KB · Views: 14
Well, starlink are points of light like balls in a line.
They are not generating light, only reflecting the light, from the altitude of the setting sun.
One can only “see” them for a brief time, and then they are in the shadow of the Earth.
I observe in your photo several long "lines" of light. It may be the effect of the photo that grouped several satellites together and it looks like a line of light.
The photo does distort the “individual spots” of the star link train, due to the movement of the satellite train. The longer segments, or lines, are in actuality, individual dots, when seen in real time.
However, if it is not a product of the taking of the photo, it could also have been something else.

In ufology, especially in the area of Mexico, there are recordings of lines of light in the sky long before Starlink existed, which they related to their ancient story about the feathered serpent in the sky.
Of course, I have also read many “sightings” describing multiple “lights in the sky”.
Groups of meteor Fragments, all falling in a line pattern, are documented and found in drawings world wide.
Due to information and space tracking, this was definitely ol’ Elon’s project, Starlink.
Here’s a well written article,if you’re interested, detailing the times and places to successfully view them, in the night sky.

They are not generating light, only reflecting the light, from the altitude of the setting sun.
One can only “see” them for a brief time, and then they are in the shadow of the Earth.

The photo does distort the “individual spots” of the star link train, due to the movement of the satellite train. The longer segments, or lines, are in actuality, individual dots, when seen in real time.

Of course, I have also read many “sightings” describing multiple “lights in the sky”.
Groups of meteor Fragments, all falling in a line pattern, are documented and found in drawings world wide.
Due to information and space tracking, this was definitely ol’ Elon’s project, Starlink.
Here’s a well written article,if you’re interested, detailing the times and places to successfully view them, in the night sky.
All right!

Strange as it may seem, CBC (Canadian Broadcast Company) in 2021, penned this article regarding Elon Musk

Maybe somebody got P'd of because of his acquisition of Twitter.

From the article:

On Oct. 13, 1940, a Regina chiropractor named Joshua Haldeman appeared in city court to face two charges under the Defence of Canada Act.

His alleged offence was belonging to Technocracy Incorporated, an organization that had been banned by the Canadian government several months earlier as part of a larger sweep of groups it considered subversive to the war effort.

Technocracy Incorporated was not a political movement – in fact, politicians or members of political parties were not allowed to join. It was founded in New York City in 1933 as an educational and research organization promoting a radical restructuring of political, social and economic life in Canada and the United States, with science as its central operating principle

This was Elon Musks Grandfather.

And this from The Highwire
with Del Bigtree another analysis of Elon Musk

One thing I do find dusturbing, he has a son, that has now transgenderd into a female. Apparently, all contact has been lost.

And oh yes, finally for the weekend, Elon came up with truly the most important thought of the upcoming collapse - let's show up the world who has bigger sadistic "powers" hahaha ...

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 10.35.55.png

But as we see Kaney with his new wife in Italy is breaking them all on this plane of sexualisation of the masses, projecting the curiosity and inspiration into the collective mind of non erotic sadistic and sick images of mindless elite ...

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 10.40.08.png
All to all very much like the Heronimus Bosch painintg "
The Garden of Earthly Delights"

bosch.jpeg

Watched yesterday a documentary about Adolf, to remind myslef to his life, and now it was so easy to spot all the similarites of this moemnt, as well as of Adolf and Elon:

1. Mother obsessed with his son, very similar to Elon's mother
2. Mother was a cousine of his father who was 51 when he merried her who was 20+, very similar ot Elon'S father
3. Car industry and robotics and eugenics - Tehnocrats from ELon's grandfather form his motehr side

here is the link to documentary

ElonSinkIn.jpeg

Hmm interesitng photo = Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 13.25.59.png

And that visit to Netanyahu?! To save the world??? But Netanyahu is the one from whom this world needs to be saved?! ... Hmmmm

Now I am sure he bought twitter to delete it in order to destroy pedo evidences. With subscription he will kill it for sure, but covertly. It will not be done with him, he will again blame the whole world for doing it.

It is look like to me covertly making the "free will" of people to destory pedo evidences.

Blame on users who are so bad / evil that they didn't wanted to pay 10 cents for such a perfect tool, he made for free, and the worst is that humanity is so "evil'' that they don't respect anyone who invest their life to make this world better plaace to protect children form pedofiles etc ... ah ...

And what we see on the photo is scary. Superhero Elon with his Đepeto ( or delegate of real 4D STS Đepeto) and some orange woman infront of the tenk-car for rich. And look at the "man in black" at the left side of photo, he is opening the door of the driver's seat of the car ... so they don't even hide themslef. I think it is time to stop even watching those puppets. As that is the energy from us that fuels their sadistic actions and fall. They went too far ... so better to leave them to collapse on their own terms.

And the comments are very strange. IZRAEL - CROATIA - SOUTH AFRICA = comments that has nothing to do with the car but have with aging obsession with eternal life of rich people and DNA and mRNA etc, what all those fake electric car batteries, it is normal that DNA guy comment on the car hahaha as he know why batteries wil be used for. Look at the last one Lauc - it is from Croatia, a small banana country with recent war and collapse of economy, but since war they have the world class DNA labs in private ownership with the sons of the ex Yugoslavia KGB ( UDBA) spy service, that is today stronger than ever and main service for pedo and human trafficking business in Balkans. ... They are right now slaughtering pigs because of African plague in the region of Lauc DNA labs ... ah.

Look at the last one Lauc - it is from Croatia, a small banana country with recent war and collapse of economy, but since war they have the world class DNA labs in private ownership with the sons of the ex Yugoslavia KGB ( UDBA) spy service, that is today stronger than ever and main service for pedo and human trafficking business in Balkans. ... They are right now slaughtering pigs because of African plague in the region of Lauc DNA labs ... ah.
Well to be honest Gordan Lauc was one of the few scientists in Croatia who relentlessly fought COVID narrative and craziness. He did a lot of good work on that front. I dont know about the background of his business and whether he is really connected with human trafficking ( which I think is very unlikely) as you say but I definitively wouldn't lump him together with the bad guys.

Elon Musk however I am not surprised. I think it was Corbett guy who basically said all you have to do is follow the money, and in EM case the trail is pretty damning- Several times he was on the brink on bankruptcy and every time money came from state organizations - nuf said.

Well to be honest Gordan Lauc was one of the few scientists in Croatia who relentlessly fought COVID narrative and craziness. He did a lot of good work on that front. I dont know about the background of his business and whether he is really connected with human trafficking ( which I think is very unlikely) as you say but I definitively wouldn't lump him together with the bad guys.

Elon Musk however I am not surprised. I think it was Corbett guy who basically said all you have to do is follow the money, and in EM case the trail is pretty damning- Several times he was on the brink on bankruptcy and every time money came from state organizations - nuf said.
Lauc, oh how fast you commented, interesting. I never read any of your posts here before?

When he was against COVID narrative? Please can you let me know when and how he was against COVID narrative?

I understood that he was one of the main profiters and suporters of COVID scum. He was supporting COVID narrative strongly. What happend is that at one point he got in a fight with Rudan and against his radical measurements, but not against COVID. etc ... it was Ego fight, who is smarter ... I know that people personaly ... scumbags, no need to even to say more than that, as they are puppets, greedy people who do anyhting for money, and 100% nonimportant players of NWO from Balkans.

Before you decide in Croatia who is a good guy who is not, do a little bit of google. Unfortunately, I know them personally, I wish I never meet them ... They are children of politics and corruption. We all know that todays Croatia is indeed the country of comunist and fashist elite ... or maybe we still don't know what is going on here? hm ... but it is a last minute for Croatian people to see who is who. Hm.

Reactions: Pat
Lauc, oh how fast you commented, interesting. I never read any of your posts here before?
And how is that relevant for the discussion?
When he was against COVID narrative? Please can you let me know when and how he was against COVID narrative?

I understood that he was one of the main profiters and suporters of COVID scum. He was supporting COVID narrative strongly. What happend is that at one point he got in a fight with Rudan and against his radical measurements, but not against COVID. etc ... it was Ego fight, who is smarter ... I know that people personaly ... scumbags, no need to even to say more than that, as they are puppets, greedy people who do anyhting for money, and 100% nonimportant players of NWO from Balkans.

Before you decide in Croatia who is a good guy who is not, do a little bit of google. Unfortunately, I know them personally, I wish I never meet them ... They are children of politics and corruption. We all know that todays Croatia is indeed the country of comunist and fashist elite ... or maybe we still don't know what is going on here? hm ... but it is a last minute for Croatian people to see who is who. Hm.
Been following Lauc and Bakic on Facebook since 2020 . They basically coined the phrase "plandemic marketing" for anything related to COVID shots and measures. Even today they constantly post all the evidence about damaging effects of the jabs, lock downs etc.
I normally dont rely on Google for relevant information. What his motives really are I cannot tell, but I think both his and Bakic's posts were quite beneficial for fight against the usual narrative.

And how is that relevant for the discussion?
Well ... I thought that people who came to learn from FOTCM will know why? It is indeed the evidence of non material existence of our thoughts and consciousness etc ... as it is faster than the body, and that is what controls us, not the opposite .. if You will be in control of your actions and thoughts about this comment, you will probably never ever find out my post about Lauc without looking for that, as our interest on forum seems to be quite distant. But this shows to me that you have been triggered somehow by Lauc, as you keep on deafening him, and the whole post is not about him, totaly non important, but now with this interest for Lauc you even put more into it than I thought can be hmmm …

anyhow ... okay. Your perspective is opposite to mine and we have been exposed to “same” informations. Interesting :) And no matter that I know that people personally - Bakić, Rudan and Lauc brothers in particular, I am still a non reliable source to your information, from some unknown sources, and manipulated fake news. Even though they are all very well known as war profiteers, all 3 families, not just him. Plus Bakić was one of the 1st who “googled” minds of our kids for Google, not for their education, why they iwll be any diferent about COVID. Your understanding of them is really interesting.

This is funny, all 3 are 100% agents of NWO, but people say no, they are our heros?!? haha Happy Elon can do what so ever …

thx for being so fast ... and have a great day!

Reactions: Pat
Well ... I thought that people who came to learn from FOTCM will know why? It is indeed the evidence of non material existence of our thoughts and consciousness etc ... as it is faster than the body, and that is what controls us, not the opposite .. if You will be in control of your actions and thoughts about this comment, you will probably never ever find out my post about Lauc without looking for that, as our interest on forum seems to be quite distant. But this shows to me that you have been triggered somehow by Lauc, as you keep on deafening him, and the whole post is not about him, totaly non important, but now with this interest for Lauc you even put more into it than I thought can be hmmm …
I can't really say I understand what you are trying to say here but perhaps it is lost in translation.
Even though they are all very well known as war profiteers, all 3 families, not just him.
These are serious allegations, do you have evidence to back it up?
This is funny, all 3 are 100% agents of NWO, but people say no, they are our heros?!?
This phenomenon has really increased after Covid. Most of the people involved in exposing COVID lies sooner or later get smeared with speculations about being double agents, controlled opposition, cointel pro, embezzlement - perhaps some of them really are but most of the times its is really hard to say. We saw this with Simone Gold, Rashid Buttar, Robert Kennedy, Fulmich, Cahil, even Mc Collough .... it seems everyone who speaks against the narrative and starts giving people some hope eventually gets smeared by the same brush. Rather then speculating in absence of the evidence I tend to focus on the effect person has on society at large.

Back
Top Bottom