Elsagate: Youtube is now a hotbed for Monarch style programming aimed at kids

I think avoiding all vaccines altogether is an even better approach. I am not trusting what any vaccine manufacturer says about the ingredients in its vaccines. That is a separate concern from whether vaccine theory is valid.

Snowflaker said:
Ruth said:
If you are the father of a child with autism, then I would really encourage you to see the movie "Vaxxed", or perhaps the docuseries "The Truth About Vaccines" or "Vaccines Revealed" and encourage other family members to do so as well.
You really think vaccines cause autism?
Here's one of the newer articles on the subject, pointing out the dangers of aluminum in some vaccines. So that danger, in conjunction with mercury preservatives, makes vaccines twice as dangerous. And then there's the research indicating vaccines are not even very effective in many cases. But modifying one's diet to strengthen the immune system is very effective--and safe!

https://www.sott.net/article/344048-Aluminum-adjuvant-cytokines-brain-inflammation-autism-Did-China-discover-the-missing-piece-of-the-autism-puzzle

As I've mentioned before, this sister coves this topic of Monarch programming in the entertainment arena almost exclusively:
https://vigilantcitizen.com/

I think programming designed for children has intensified as the adult population has proven more aware than expectations.

And so children are excellent targets as they are 1. Developing, and are impressionable. 2. Their custody is shared with the state in that all are required to be institutionalized. (education)

And what is happening at schools? School shootings. And along with the shootings comes a plethora of conditioning factors provided by helpful state apparatuses.

And parents can't blame the system that provides child care for them and educates them after all. So, it is beyond suspicion - although there are complaints of 'dumbing down'.

But the conditioning of children extends beyond entertainment avenues and is systematic. It is because we adults have stood up to authority in what we stand for, and the reprecussions are intensified conditioning of the next generation. And they don't have to hide it - for it never enters into the minds of parents that the state is who are forming their childrens minds moreso than the parents who are busy working - and are themselves more and more dependent with the state each successive generation.

So, if the populace were more compliant things might be different, but we don't dance to the states tune and so they use their authority on the kids, because it is the next best solution, and will - they hope - come to fruition.

According to my parents, I have had 1 vaccination less than my brother, and I have autism, not my brother.
My brother told me that he and his wife do not want children because autism is hereditary, and because I have it.
This is such an example of what "normal" people regard as normal communication, but painful communication is for autists.
I don't know if you see the hurtful remark here, but I do.
Because then I feel guilty because they don't want children because of me.
To make it clear and exaggerate, I could say, "sorry I was born", get my point?

I dont know if it are vaccines or hereditary or what ever, that cause autism.
What i do know tho, is that my immune system is way better than that of my brother and his wife, and better that that of my mother and father, and lots of other people in my life.
I havent been sick for over 14 years, and my brother, his wife and my mother and father stil get colds or flu's every year, if not more times a year.
In 2005 I had a spiritual awakening, and after that I have never been sick again.

And second what i do know, is that vaccines are not good, its better to build a strong immune system naturaly.

Ooh yeah, what also was quite interesting, was, that i did a blood test in 2006.
which showed an increased number of white blood cells.
They thought I was recovering from feifer's disease.
But I very much wonder if it was possibly that spiritual awakening that had given my imuum system a big boost, which was reflected in the increased value of white blood cells.

We hear about vaccinations causing autism a lot. But I wonder if it is a 'couch potato culture' that causes people to recede into a innerworld of thought - as modern life has taken from them the need to interact, socialize, cooperate, and given them mass media - a artificial reality that in place of actual living - is a shadow, void of physical reality with different medias to replace it with.

And people are too busy outside of work to do anything but feed their minds on mass media. And mass media isn't harmful to someone who is already developed, it just doesn't feed or nurture them. And so it is children of the couch potatos that are deprived, and they don't develop properly, because instead of interacting, activities, and socialization, they are in a artificial world influenced by mass media and parented likewise because modern life eats up all our time away from each other. And so as our upbringing is a shadow of what it is meant to be, we are shadows of what we are meant to be.

So, people who are autistic are deprived or never connect to the modern world for favor of their natural inclinations for real stimulus in the form of interaction, activities, and socialization.

And so as we evolve into this modern living - several generations down the line - the artificial world we made for ourselves is but a shadow of what nature intended, and the generations recede slowly into a shadow world until autism becomes commonplace and vaccinations are blamed, because they sicken and are the final stage that cements a person to living in the shadows.

I have two nephews that are autistic. One used to never talk and was shy. But his father interacted with him, and spent all his time with him, and he started to act normal. He would say hi. And so he seems normal. And it is because he had real authentic interaction that stimulated his sense of belonging.

The other seems normal by appearance, but he kind of makes noises and doesn't talk at all. And his mother takes care of him, but she doesn't interact. So he is really receded.

So, that's my theory of autism. We are removing ourselves from nature and in our idleness, reliant on artificial media to stimulate our minds, and as we develop in a modern world that leaves us idle, we think mass media feeds us, but it only feeds us in a mental sense, but in our development we need a real connection.

Metrist

Not sure your point is valid, because autism already exist way longer then modern computer, mobile and social media age.
I am from 1979, and when i was around 13,14,15 years approximately, we had the first computer.
And i am not even one of the first with autism.
And if it's hereditary, I probably have it from my father, and that would mean that you have to go back to 1952

ASD is observed more than once in my extended family prior to the public internet. I think some hereditary factors are at play. That said, I have noted that EM emitting tech being removed from the environment alleviates my child’s synptoms.

The last time we had a power black out as an example he was focused and able to effortlessly engage in our activities.

The city swathed with countless apartment WiFi emissions, cell networks, noise pollution, who knows what else, is really not where I’d like my child to be but we’re only here for the unique palette of therapies alternative to ABA treatment (a treatment which is seen as unethical for dogs).

That said, this is a fricken YouTube thread people! We got off topic. I get how ASD can factor in to kids neglected with their screens unabated but there are better threads to discuss autism.

Metrist

Not sure your point is valid, because autism already exist way longer then modern computer, mobile and social media age.
I am from 1979, and when i was around 13,14,15 years approximately, we had the first computer.
And i am not even one of the first with autism.
And if it's hereditary, I probably have it from my father, and that would mean that you have to go back to 1952

I'm thinking in terms of the industrial era where automation and efficiency left us idle and without purpose in ever increasing degree. And so our genetic traits are impacted as they are much slower to adapt to the rapid change in our way of living.

So, we went from doing things out of necessity - and this made us sharper and more connected - to being idle and out of the loop with time on our hands to do things not out of necessity but in idle amusement. And that is not bad in itself, but when children develop, they need to have that same connection that a hundred years ago was a natural outcome of living.

The real connection we have with life is supplanted with industrial and mass produced and automated solutions. And so industries remove us from our natural incliations unless it is enfolded into industry, and all else is left idle, and so we are like children to industry and if you are surplus, which automation turns us into, you are idle. And removed from the connection. And sucessive generations moreso, until it manifests as a disease.

English is not my native language, I am pretty good at English, but you do throw with very difficult words, lol
I also have that problem with the wave series, which is simply incomprehensible to me.
All those scientific terms, I know Latin, but not Chinese, lol.

Correct me if i am wrong.
You mean go back to the prehistory were we needed to kill and find our own food?

Well, i was born on a farm, could't be more natural in that time, lol
Thats closest as you can get i think, to what your saying.

English is not my native language, I am pretty good at English, but you do throw with very difficult words, lol
I also have that problem with the wave series, which is simply incomprehensible to me.
All those scientific terms, I know Latin, but not Chinese, lol.

Correct me if i am wrong.
You mean go back to the prehistory were we needed to kill and find our own food?

Well, i was born on a farm, could't be more natural in that time, lol
Thats closest as you can get i think, to what your saying.

That's fine, if you don't understand. But I'm sincere in my thoughts and like sharing them. I'm no scholar, but I like to share my thoughts for what they are worth.

I'm thinking in terms of the industrial era where automation and efficiency left us idle and without purpose in ever increasing degree. And so our genetic traits are impacted as they are much slower to adapt to the rapid change in our way of living.

So, we went from doing things out of necessity - and this made us sharper and more connected - to being idle and out of the loop with time on our hands to do things not out of necessity but in idle amusement. And that is not bad in itself, but when children develop, they need to have that same connection that a hundred years ago was a natural outcome of living.

The real connection we have with life is supplanted with industrial and mass produced and automated solutions. And so industries remove us from our natural incliations unless it is enfolded into industry, and all else is left idle, and so we are like children to industry and if you are surplus, which automation turns us into, you are idle. And removed from the connection. And sucessive generations moreso, until it manifests as a disease.

ASD isn’t a disease.

It’s a set of neurological symptoms without a difinitive cause. Your assertions are interesting and I’m sure they’d be appreciated in the appropriate thread.

This is a YouTube post. You’re both way off topic and I would appreciate it if you could reconvene in a more appropriate thread on the forum.

The further you each continue to neglect the central topic the more inclined I am to report you to a mod.

Talk YouTube and bizarre vids aimed at children and let’s try to keep from veering into other topics that have been comprehensively discussed else where.

I don't think children in elementary school ought to use computers and smartphones. Not just because of questionable content, but because they Will be bombarded with them when they get older so it's not lke they will miss out on anything and also they will have less time to develop non tech skills. Best to focus on good old pencil and paper, books and hands on entertainment. I know I was slightly addicted to the internet as a teen.

It's outrageous YouTube does little to delete those videos. Goes to show the dark occult elite runs the show. Those ignorant sick people who upload such stuff are probably poor and desperate.

I was first made aware of mk ultra from vigilant citizen as well.

Glad more people are aware.

Maybe you can discuss m^ ultra with your child once he gets older. Being aware is better than ignorance.

On a side note, there's an article on Nature finding correlations between autism and gut health. Prebiotics like beans and inulin and omega 3 might help from the few random comments I read a long time ago. Anyway it's healthy so either way it's good.

Back
Top Bottom