EMF Exposure

Cell Phone Radiation: 12 Tips To Protection
ElectricSense Published on Aug 25, 2014

On April 5, 2018, “60 Million Consumers" in France announced the recall of 90,000 “Hapi 30” phones made by “MobiWire”.

Other models could follow.

The ANFR (the French regulatory authority) stated in a press release that they had given, “notice to the company MobiWire on January 22, 2018 to take all appropriate measures to put an end to the non-compliance detected of the devices currently on the market as well as those already sold.

At the same time, the ANFR also published the test report of the Hapi 30 conducted last year which shows that the specific absorption rate (measure of microwave radiation absorbed by the human body) exceeds the regulatory threshold.

Dr. Marc Arazi, President of “Alerte Phonegate”, said “this concerns millions of mobile phones in France, tens of millions in Europe, hundreds of millions at the international level.”

The Environmental Health Trust states, "as a reminder 9 out of 10 phones tested in 2015 exceeded the regulatory limits, some reaching, in terms of the European standard, more than 7 W/kg, or, recalculated according to the U.S. standard, more than 20 W/kg, that is, exceeding ten times the thresholds, posing a risk to the health and safety of users".

Jean Philips from EMFields Solutions comments, "this affects phone users all over the world, and maybe will make them think again about the safety of phone use and the effect the RF radiation may have on themselves and their families".

The Hapi 30 mobile phones are among the best-selling ones and used by millions of French people, including many children.

This is a major public health issue and we must directly alert our public officials to the extremely serious consequences of their inaction. It is certain that if the governing officials do not take stock of their political responsibility, “Alerte Phonegate” is determined to draw all the legal conclusions from them,” said lawyer Jerome Karsenti who advises the association.
Lloyd Burrell

Edit Add:
The Dangers Of Cell Phone Radiation
https://www.electricsense.com/775/how-to-protect-yourself-from-cell-phone-radiation/
Snip:

Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:
  • DNA single and double strand breaks
  • disruption of cell metabolism
  • increased blood brain barrier permeability
  • disruption to brain glucose metabolism
  • generation of stress proteins
Thousands of studies link cell phone radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:
  • DNA single and double strand breaks
  • disruption of cell metabolism
  • increased blood brain barrier permeability
  • disruption to brain glucose metabolism
  • generation of stress proteins
Skipping Down:

Symptoms Of Cell Phone Radiation

Some people feel symptoms when they use a cell phone. Common symptoms include:
  • Headaches
  • Dizziness
  • Tinnitus
  • A hot head
  • Prickly skin
  • Fatigue

Last edited:
Cell phones and sleep
Face to Face with Dr. Magda Havas: The Dangers of Wireless Technology

Reactions: Ca.
Gesundheitslounge Berlin - Vertiefendes Gespräch zwischen Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt u. Dr. Magda Havas
[Gesundheitslounge Berlin - In-depth discussion between Dr. med. Dietrich Klinghardt and Dr. Magda Havas] (2014)

Magda Havas Wylde On Health (2011)

Read a bunch of studies about WiFi and 5G, and made a vid about it:

Highlights:

1. Ya know how I've been saying for years that it isn't the power levels or the frequencies themselves that are the problem, but rather the particular modulated/pulsing nature of the signals? Well, that's what several studies show.

2. People who say that WiFi causes their tinnitus may not be so crazy after all.

3. For 5G and new flavors of WiFi, it appears that our sweat ducts can act as helical antennae.

4. For those same millimeter waves, the argument that it "only penetrates 1mm into the skin" is most likely bunk, because some studies have shown effects that should not happen if the waves were only affecting that shallow layer of the body.

:umm:

Read a bunch of studies about WiFi and 5G, and made a vid about it:

Highlights:

1. Ya know how I've been saying for years that it isn't the power levels or the frequencies themselves that are the problem, but rather the particular modulated/pulsing nature of the signals? Well, that's what several studies show.

2. People who say that WiFi causes their tinnitus may not be so crazy after all.

3. For 5G and new flavors of WiFi, it appears that our sweat ducts can act as helical antennae.

4. For those same millimeter waves, the argument that it "only penetrates 1mm into the skin" is most likely bunk, because some studies have shown effects that should not happen if the waves were only affecting that shallow layer of the body.

:umm:
Thanks for this Scottie.
Subscribed to the youtube channel also (any thoughts on also posting to BitChute?)

Funny how they can say that only a mm or 2 of the skin is affected, yet the sweat glands may act as helical antennaes, like the left brain doesn't know what the right brain is doing (oh sorry I meant the left hand-right hand). Nothing to see hear folks, move along!

But there can be a difference in digital wave forms: square, sawtooth, sinosidal. Does that have an impact that is discussed in the studies you refer to? I use a PEMF mat that uses sawtooth waveforms, and square waveforms for the small specific pads for particular body part application/healing.

Thanks for this Scottie.
Subscribed to the youtube channel also (any thoughts on also posting to BitChute?)

Funny how they can say that only a mm or 2 of the skin is affected, yet the sweat glands may act as helical antennaes, like the left brain doesn't know what the right brain is doing (oh sorry I meant the left hand-right hand). Nothing to see hear folks, move along!

But there can be a difference in digital wave forms: square, sawtooth, sinosidal. Does that have an impact that is discussed in the studies you refer to? I use a PEMF mat that uses sawtooth waveforms, and square waveforms for the small specific pads for particular body part application/healing.

if you want more PEMF info, a place to start is PEMF- science or pubmed. I am a little leery because of the 'pulsed' aspect, but am aware that this could also be a way of regulating a disregulated system exposed to numerous discordant frequencies, a return to a harmonius ground state.

Reactions: Ca.
8 Easy Ways To Lower Your EMF Exposure
Story at-a-glance
  • Exposure to microwave radiation from cellphones, routers, cordless phones, smart meters, baby monitors and other wireless devices causes massive mitochondrial dysfunction due to free radical damage
  • Excessive free radicals triggered by low-frequency microwave exposure from wireless technologies have been linked to cardiac arrhythmias, anxiety, depression, autism, Alzheimer’s, infertility and more
  • In addition to remediating obvious EMF exposures, strategies that may help reduce the harmful effects of EMFs include optimizing your magnesium level, eating Nrf2-boosting foods and pulsing molecular hydrogen

I was recently interviewed by Dave Asprey when I visited his Bulletproof lab on Vancouver Island.1 In it, I review the real dangers of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) emitted by electronic devices. I will also do a more comprehensive lecture on this topic at Asprey's Bulletproof Conference October 13 through 15 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California.

Avoiding excessive EMF exposure is an important component of optimizing mitochondrial health. In fact, this is going to be the topic of my next book. Like my latest best-seller, "Fat for Fuel," which details my metabolic mitochondrial therapy program, I want the book on EMFs to be peer-reviewed by the leading scientists and researchers in the world who understand the truth and are free of industry corruption.

The key is to translate the science into clear and understandable language, and offer practical recommendations on how to remediate the problem. After all, we are swimming in an invisible ocean of EMFs just about everywhere you go these days. It's near-impossible to avoid microwave exposure completely, but there are ways to reduced it, for sure.

Your Cellphone Is a Major Source of EMF Exposure

As noted by Asprey, his studio is hard-wired, and that's one simple way to reduce exposure from Wi-Fi. You can also shut your Wi-Fi down whenever you're not using it, and certainly at night when you're sleeping. When using your cellphone, use the speaker phone and hold the phone 3 feet away from you, using a selfie stick. I've measured the radiation and you decrease your exposure by about 90 percent this way.

When not in use, make sure your cellphone is in airplane mode and/or keep it in a Faraday bag. These are just a few quick examples of how you can protect your health while still living in modern society. I have carefully measured the radiation coming from my phone and even when it is on and not calling someone the radiation doesn't come down to safe ranges until I am 25 feet away, which is why I keep my phone in airplane mode most of the time and only use it for emergencies or when I am traveling.

It took me awhile to figure this out. I got rid of all the wireless devices and Wi-Fi in my house, yet the EMFs were still high. Then I finally realized that it was my phone (while on) that caused it. My levels dropped below 0.01 volts/meter once I put it in airplane mode. This is a key point. For nearly everyone reading this, the majority of the radiation you're exposed to is not coming from the outside into your home; it's coming from the items in your home.

Nonthermal Damage

Most of the radiation we're exposed to today is microwave radiation, which does include radiation from your microwave oven. If you still have one, I recommend replacing it with a steam convection oven, which will heat your food just as quickly but far more safely. When you turn that microwave oven on, it will expose you to very dangerous microwave radiation at levels that are far in excess of your cellphone. We're not talking about thermal (heat) damage here. We're talking about nonthermal damage.

I recently interviewed Martin Pall, Ph.D., who has identified and published several papers describing the molecular mechanisms of how EMFs from cellphones and wireless technologies damage plants, animals and humans.2,3,4,5 Many studies have shown that when you're exposed to EMFs, intracellular calcium increases. Pall also discovered a number of studies showing that you can block or greatly reduce the effects of EMFs using calcium channel blockers — medication commonly prescribed to patients with heart disease.

This turns out to be a crucial point, because it's the excess calcium in the cell and the increased calcium signaling that are responsible for a vast majority of the biological effects of EMFs.

Pall has discovered no less than 26 papers showing that EMFs work by activating voltage-gated calcium channels (VGCCs), which are located in the outer membrane of your cells. Once activated, they allow a tremendous influx of calcium into the cell — about 1 million calcium ions per second per VGCC.

Importantly, the cellular membrane is 7 million times more sensitive to EMFs than the charged particles inside and outside of the cells, which are what safety standards are based on. In other words, the safety standards are off by a factor of 7 million!

Importantly, the cellular membrane is 7 million times more sensitive to EMFs than the charged particles inside and outside of the cells, which are what safety standards are based on. In other words, the safety standards are off by a factor of 7 million!

A Chain Reaction of Harm

When there's excess calcium in the cell, it increases levels of both nitric oxide (NO) and superoxide. While NO has many beneficial health effects, massively excessive NO reacts with superoxide, forming peroxynitrite, which is an extremely potent oxidant stressor.
Peroxynitrites, in turn, break down to form reactive free radicals, both reactive nitrogen species and reactive oxygen species (ROS), including hydroxyl radicals, carbonate radicals and NO2 radicals — all three of which do damage. Peroxynitrites also do damage all on their own.
So, EMFs are not "cooking" your cells. It's not a thermal influence. Rather, the radiation activates the VGCCs in the outer cell membrane, which triggers a chain reaction of devastating events that, ultimately, decimates your mitochondrial function and causes severe cellular damage and DNA breaks. It also decimates your cell membranes and cellular proteins. In a nutshell, it dramatically accelerates the aging process.

Common EMF-Related Health Problems

As noted by Asprey, he used to keep his cellphone in a pants pocket on his right leg. He now has 10 percent less bone density in his right femur, which he believes is related to carrying his cellphone there. Needless to say, he no longer carries his phone on his body. Now, since the biological damage is triggered by activation of your VGCCs, it stands to reason that tissues with the highest densities of VGCCs will be more prone to harm.

So, which tissues have the highest concentration of VGCC's? Your brain, the pacemaker of your heart, your nervous system, retina and male testes. Indeed, studies dating back to the 1950s and '60s show the nervous system is the organ that is most sensitive to EMFs. Some of these studies show massive changes in the structure of neurons, including cell death and synaptic dysfunction.

When the VGCCs are activated in the brain they release neurotransmitters and neuroendocrine hormones, and elevated VGCC activity in certain parts of the brain has been shown to produce a variety of neuropsychiatric effects. Among the most common consequences of chronic EMF exposure to the brain are: 6
Common heart problems linked to EMF exposure include:
  • Cardiac arrhythmias (associated with sudden cardiac death)
  • Atrial fibrillation / atrial flutter
  • Premature atrial contractions (PACs) and premature ventricular contractions (PVCs), also known as heart palpitations
  • Tachycardia (fast heartbeat) and brachycardia (slow heartbeat)
Many who suffer these conditions are on dangerous drugs. If you have any kind of heart or brain-related condition, you really need to take EMF exposure seriously, and take steps to remediate it. There's simply no question about it — EMF exposure can trigger these and many other conditions. The drug is not treating the cause of the problem, and if you truly want to get well, you need to address the causes. EMFs may not be the sole contributor, but it's a significant one that should not be overlooked.

Reproductive Effects and Cancer

EMF exposure may also increase a man's risk for infertility if he wears his cellphones near his groin and/or uses a laptop on his lap, and a woman's risk for breast cancer is higher if she tucks her cellphone in her bra. Studies have linked low-level electromagnetic radiation (EMR) exposure from cellphones to an 8 percent reduction in sperm motility and a 9 percent reduction in sperm viability.7,8
Wi-Fi equipped laptop computers have also been linked to decreased sperm motility and an increase in sperm DNA fragmentation after just four hours of use.9 In regard to breast cancer, the most common location for breast cancer is the upper, outer quadrant. When the cancer is located in the upper, inner quadrant, it's more likely to be related to cellphone radiation (if you've been carrying your phone in your bra).

How to Lower Your Exposure

The first step to lower your exposure would be to identify the most significant sources. Your cellphone is a major source of exposure, as are cordless phones, Wi-Fi routers, Bluetooth headsets and other Bluetooth-equipped items, wireless mice, keyboards, smart thermostats, baby monitors, smart meters and the microwave in your kitchen. Ideally, address each source and determine how you can best limit their use. For example, remedial interventions could include:

ab155a6ffe2e5d04bdeeed58530af803.png

15edbc7db33042b9229e8891063b012a.png

To identify EMF sources you might not have considered, it would be a worthwhile investment to buy a microwave meter. The Cornet ED88T10 is likely the best low cost meter out there, but their manual is terrible so you need to watch this video by Lloyd Burrell to learn how to use it.

When I travel, I'll check the room in which I'm staying to determine the best side of the bed to sleep on. I've found there can be a tenfold difference between one side of the bed and the other. The Trifield meter is quite popular, but it's important to realize that Trifield meters are only good for screening for magnetic fields. Although they measure microwave radiation, they can be very inaccurate and should not be used for that purpose.

Nutritional Intervention

Nutritional intervention can also help reduce the harmful effects of EMFs. It's not a permanent solution you can use in lieu of remediation, but it can be helpful while you're implementing more permanent solutions. The first is magnesium, as magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker. Many are deficient in magnesium to start with, and I believe many may benefit from as much as 1 to 2 grams of magnesium per day.
Increasing Nrf2 is also helpful. NRf2 is a biological hormetic that upregulates superoxide dismutase, catalase and all the other beneficial intercellular antioxidants. It also:
  • Lowers inflammation
  • Improves mitochondrial function
  • Stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis
  • Helps detoxify the body from xenobiotics, carbon-containing toxicants and toxic metals
  • Activates the transcription of over 500 genes in the human genome, most of which have cytoprotective functions. This includes the three genes that encode enzymes required for synthesis of reduced glutathione, which is one of the most important antioxidants produced in your body
You can activate Nrf2 by:
  • Consuming Nrf2-boosting food compounds such as sulforaphane from cruciferous vegetables, foods high in phenolic antioxidants, the long-chained omega-3 fats DHA and EPA, carotenoids (especially lycopene), sulfur compounds from allum vegetables, isothiocyanates from the cabbage group and terpenoid-rich foods
  • High-intensity exercises that activate the NO signaling pathway, such as the NO dump exercise
  • Calorie restriction (such as intermittent fasting)
The Benefits of Molecular Hydrogen

Another helpful supplement is molecular hydrogen. Tyler LeBaron's website, molecularhydrogenfoundation.org,11 lists several hundred studies relating to hydrogen. You can also find a number of his lectures on YouTube. In summary, molecular hydrogen consists of two atoms of hydrogen, the smallest molecule in the universe, which:
  • Is a neutral molecule that can defuse across any cell membrane, instantly
  • Has no polarity
  • Is a potent, selective antioxidant
Free radicals are actually important; they do serve health functions. The problem is excess free radicals, or the wrong ones. Molecular hydrogen has been shown to target free radicals produced in response to radiation, such as peroxynitrites. Studies have shown molecular hydrogen can mitigate about 80 percent of this damage. The take home message is it can be quite valuable when flying, for example, to counteract the damage caused by gamma rays encountered at 35,000 feet.

Your body actually makes hydrogen gas, about 10 liters a day, which benefits your body. However, when you have a steady state of exposure, you don't get the other benefits, so you want to pulse it. That's where you get the benefit. I've taken molecular hydrogen tablets on my last few flights, and it worked great. There are a number of different ways to get it, but the most practical way is to take molecular hydrogen tablets.

Once you're at about 5,000 to 10,000 feet, put the tablet in a small bottle of lukewarm water. Put the cap back on and leave it on while the tablet dissolves to prevent the gas from escaping. Once dissolved, drink it as quickly as possible. The hydrogen gas will continue working for about two hours, so if you're on a longer flight, you may want to do a second dose halfway through.

More Information

To learn more, I highly recommend listening to my interview with Pall, if you missed it. Also consider joining me at the Bulletproof Conference October 13 through 15 in Pasadena, California, where I will deliver a keynote lecture that will go into this topic at greater depth. During one of the breakout sessions I'll also share some of my favorite biohacks.

Wireless Technology: 5G is Just the Tip of the Iceberg
7/20/2018, 5:00:00 PM your time (Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:00:00 GMT)
1:38:40

What is electro smog? Am i suffering with electrosensitivity? (UCLAN 2006)
What is electro smog and how can electro smog cause electro sensitivity? Electric and magnetic fields created by power lines, cell phones and electrical appliances can cause health issues. Visit wireless-protection.org for more information and products that can help.

On the Health and Wellness Show two weeks ago on wireless technology I recall Scottie saying that some sort of implementation of wireless signals could actually be healthier. I had not considered this, and thought that was an interesting thought. Whether it's the way it's pulsed or the frequency. But maybe that's too optimistic thinking?

A thought I've had related to that is, if this stuff progresses to the point where it is pervasive, then something to invest in would be EMF blocking technology, or even buildings where you could go to be EMF free. You could have a building that is basically a faraday cage and cell phones would be banned. People with EMF induced symptoms could come in and "take a breather". You could sell EMF blocking devices and also health related books. Just an idea, and please run with it, because we may need a lot of these if 5G and worse are implemented!

Just an idea, and please run with it, because we may need a lot of these if 5G and worse are implemented!
Why are you afraid of 5G when WiFi is everywhere? There is some advantage with 5G because higher frequency are more easly to shield than low frequency.

I think that the future will be something like this, where your body could regenerate during sleep
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4UdozjyLlA
but you have to choose mesh size depends on what kind of signal you want to shield, and I'm not sure how much reliable this video is.

And real Faraday cages are usually electrified. Which is expensive.
How do Signal Blockers Work? (Faraday Cages)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmxhuFRR4A

Probably the cheapest solution will be sleep underground or special blanket or tent. Some targeted individuals report that animal skin or sheep wool blanket may shield some frequencies. I also consider to buy used silk scarf and experiment.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_HsWWt6_o
You don't have to shield the whole house, you can simply shield place where you spend the most of your time.

Prof. Dr. OLLE JOHANSSON ~ "Electromagnetic Frequencies & The Health Effects" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzbnqYNsWps
Swedish Professor DR. OLLE JOHANSSON, former head of the Experimental Dermatology Unit and a neuroscientist at the world-renowned Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, is interviewed by AGE OF TRUTH TV presenter Lucas Alexander, in this informative, fascinating in-depth hard-talk interview, filmed at the Open Mind Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark in September 2014.

Last edited:
Why are you afraid of 5G when WiFi is everywhere? There is some advantage with 5G because higher frequency are more easly to shield than low frequency.

Yes, higher frequencies don't penetrate as deep. That is why they have to make more transmitters and they have to use a lower power in order to not interfere with other transmitters.

The worst cellphone frequencies were the original cellphone frequencies that happened when towers were sparse. They used a lower frequency that penetrated walls/etc easier and a much higher power for the distance aspect.

And real Faraday cages are usually electrified. Which is expensive.
A faraday cage does not need to be electrified. They block electrical fields from entering, like a car body hit by lightning - the electricity flows around the shell because it is the path of least resistance and whoever is inside does not get the electric current.

Regarding protection from 5Ghz and other EMF stuff, have you guys heard of this Dr. Gloriane Giovannelli? Here is her article that I read and below that are links to 2 products she recommends. I searched "Telsa Gold Series Plugin" and Blueshield on the forum but I didn't come across anything. If I still missed it, my apologies in advance.

https://drgloriane.com/emf-protection/

AEGEA - QUANTUM RESONANCE TECHNOLOGY

Tesla Gold Series Plugin - EMF Protection -Blushield Global

So based on this article by Giovannelli, I was thinking maybe this Tesla Gold Series Plugin might be a good solution to decrease the harmful 5G exposure problem at homes (among other EMF radiations) but I thought to check with some of you more techie minded forum members before spending anymore time on this. Thanks.

This site has been posted here in the past. Its an excellent source and I'm listing it again. Environmental Health Trust Environmental Health Trust - Education, Research, and Policy to Reduce Environmental Risks.

New Review Paper: Scientists Publish That Mobile Phone Radiation Can Cause Cancer Based On Updated Accumulation Of Research Evidence
(9/6/2018) A review paper to be published in Environmental Research concludes that the current scientific evidence supports the conclusion that mobile phone and wireless radiofrequency radiation (RFR) is cancer-causing. This paper is a review and summary of animal experimental evidence and human epidemiology studies (case-control, cohort, time trend and case studies) published after the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) categorized radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emissions from mobile phones and other wireless devices as a possible human carcinogen (Group 2B) in 2011. The authors conclude that the current scientific evidence strengthens and supports an upgraded classification that RFR should now be categorized as carcinogenic to humans (IARC Group 1).

“With the epidemiological studies of humans over many years and the recent findings of the US National Toxicology Program and Ramazzini Institute animal studies, we now have enough evidence to classify Radiofrequency Radiation as carcinogenic to humans. Thus it is critical that governments take action to reduce human exposure to Radiofrequency Radiation, and halt the introduction of 5G networks,” stated author Anthony B. Miller MD of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto and Senior Advisor to Environmental Health Trust.

TR Daily published an article on the paper in the report “Leading Scientists Urge Upgrading RFR Emission Risks.

Examples of the scientific evidence included in the paper:
Gliomas and acoustic neuromas are the specific focus of the paper as similar tumors are found in both human and animal studies of mobile phone radiofrequency radiation. Case-control studies were considered to be superior to the cohort studies or other methods in evaluating potential risks for brain cancer as case control studies allow more detailed consideration with a focus on highly exposed persons. Studies that only consider cancer rate increases in the general population will not necessarily pick up an increase in tumors as cancer from an environmental exposure can take four decades to be evident in the general population and widespread exposure to mobile phone RFR has been only about two decades.

The authors conclude that “current evidence is strong enough to go from precaution concerning possible risk to prevention of known risks” with a “concerted program of public and health professional education” to promote safer technology “while every attempt should be made to reduce exposure to RFR in schools, as well as homes.”

“Researchers are pointing to microwave radio-frequency radiation as causing illness in US Embassy staff,“ stated Dr. Devra Davis, co-author of the paper and President of the Environmental Health Trust referring to the New York Times coverage of a new paper by University of California San Diego medical researcher Dr. Beatrice Golomb and research on microwave hearing by scientist Allen Frey. “Cell phones and wireless expose us to microwave radiation every day. If targeted microwave radiation can damage diplomats then what will daily exposure to wireless radiation do to our children and us? Before we blanket our nation with 5G, yet another layer of microwave radiation, we must critically examine its impact on our health and environment.”

“The CDC just released new research that found increases in brain, liver and thyroid cancer among those under 20 years old in the United States. The time for meaningful policy change is now. We must raise this issue at every level of government and reduce radiofrequency exposure in our communities -especially for our children,” stated Theodora Scarato, Executive Director of Environmental Health Trust. “Outdated government regulations need to catch up with current science.”

The article is “Cancer Epidemiology Update, following the 2011 IARC Evaluation of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields (Monograph 102)” by Anthony B. Miller, L. Lloyd Morgan, Iris Udasin and Devra Lee Davis. It appears in the journal Environmental Research published by Elsevier on September 6, 2018.

The link is at https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0013935118303475

Online SB Wire press release at Scientists Publish That Microwaves from Mobile Phones Can Cause Cancer Based on Updated Accumulation of Research Evidence
https://ehtrust.org/new-review-pape...on-updated-accumulation-of-research-evidence/

https://drgloriane.com/emf-protection/
"As always, I suggest keeping your cell phone outside of your room at night"
I would advise to turn off cell phone between 22-6 (if you are not a doctor, policeman or firefighter, probably no one will call you at that time). If you are at home, you don't have to wear your phone close to you. Put it few meters away (but not too far, that you will listen the ring signal). If you are outside you can put your cell phone to a backpack and wear it in hand.

3. Use specially designed headphones.
You can also use speakermode (speakerphone).

AEGEA - QUANTUM RESONANCE TECHNOLOGY
About those dongles that neutralize EMF, most of them are based on placebo effect. They increase your energy level (because you believe in it) your body have more energy to repair damage, but you are still exposed to EMF. After some time your soul will be exhausted from energy and you come back to the starting point. The placebo effect will stop to work, or you will be in the next world if you don't wake up from the lala land at the right time. Unfortunately we are not endless source of energy, as some New Age gurus want to convince as. We have to utilize your soul energy efficiency. Our energy capacity is limited. This is one of the cruel life lessons. We are not invincible, and we have to behave smart. Networking is good way to overcome this limitation.

Mountain crystal can be use for improvement of your aura, but it cannot neutralize EMF.

Tesla Gold Series Plugin - EMF Protection -Blushield Global
About this "Tesla Gold Series Plugin". I don't know what's inside, but I assume that this device generate 7 Hz pulsing signal that harmonize your nervous system. But different people have different body, and 7 Hz may be too low or too hi for some people. This device don't neutralize, certain frequencies, you are still exposed to them and you are still expand energy for repair a damage. I would call it "a relax device".

Building a device that will neutralize different frequencies is expensive. First you have to measure what EM frequencies are near you, then you have to emit your own signal neutralizing EM wave using a interference phenomenon.

The cheapest solution is to:
1) minimalise exposure
2) shield yourself
3) boost your health by healthy lifestyle, low-carb diet, supplements, stress reduction
4) educate yourself

T-Mobile Completes 5G Data Transmission on Low-Band Spectrum
https://electronics360.globalspec.com/article/13203/t-mobile-completes-5g-data-transmission-on-low-band-spectrum?id=%2D750374649&uh=a6f7ce&email=theraininreno%40gmail%2Ecom&md=181204&mh=0ca980&Vol=Vol1Issue3&Pub=161&LinkId=1961253&keyword=link%5F1961253&itemid=335186&et_rid=763213224&et_mid=83773878&frmtrk=newsletter&cid=nl
T-Mobile and Nokia have completed what they claim is the world’s first 5G data transmission on low-band spectrum (600 MHz) on
T-Mobile’s live commercial network.
600MHz-Grid-V6.gif

Comparing 5G low-band and mmWave reach. Source: T-Mobile

While the claim of the first transmission may be challenged (Chinese smartphone brand Oppo paired an R15 phone with its 5G network earlier this month), the move still is a significant development in the move to next-generation wireless communication.

The low-band spectrum is considered a key step in building a nationwide 5G network as it reaches much farther than other frequencies. T-Mobile said it wants to build a 5G network that will be available to everyone when the technology is ready, not just in stages to a handful of cities at first.

The 5G data transmission was accomplished through a downlink transmission test using global 5G standards in Spokane, Washington. The goal of the test is to prove that low-band airwaves will provide 5G coverage across hundreds of square miles from a single tower. This is in contrast to millimeter wave (mmWave) sites that cover less than a square mile, T-Mobile said.

Low-band spectrum is said to be a way to reach a wider range of coverage for 5G including rural areas. The spectrum will also help in powering mobile 5G applications such as internet of things devices. While the test was done on low-band, T-Mobile is also focusing on mmWave technology in order to ensure 5G is deployed to everyone, the company said.

T-Mobile said it will deliver nationwide 5G in 2020 and is currently deploying 5G-ready equipment as it rolls out 600 MHz Extended Range LTE, which is live in more than 1,500 cities and towns in 37 states.

Back
Top Bottom