EMF Exposure

Translated from French by Microsoft
Breeders prepare a complaint against the State after the mysterious death of several of their cows > http://www.leparisien.fr/societe/mo...-plainte-contre-l-etat-25-04-2019-8060295.php

Breeders, who blame the many deaths of their animals to electromagnetic fields, meet this Friday to attack the state in court under the banner of the association Live Animals.

The calf lies on the ground in a backyard waiting for the rendering plant. "I found him dead near his mother on Thursday. He had eight days, "says Patrick Le Néchet.

Sometimes there are three of them. When we get up, we do not know what we will find. In five years, this breeder sexagenarian La Prénessaye (Côtes-d'Armor) has lost 120 cattle.

Another 30 km away, another breeder has lost 200 animals in three years and will shut the door. Stéphane Le Bechec, 51, has identified several sources of pollution including a transformer, relay antennas and wind turbines whose electrical currents would be captured by faults passing into the soil of his farm.

"I noticed that the voltmeter reacted strongly when I stung it in the ground and in the water," he explains in the complaint against X that he sent last year to the public prosecutor.

LIRE AUSSI >Électrosensibilité : pourquoi ce syndrome intrigue tant

"We also had blind calves, with holes in the skull, poorly trained members, who start to turn in circles and bang their heads in the walls," explains Patrick Le Néchet. Beasts who can not get up, refuse to milk, do not drink and produce very little milk, bulls that do not grow ...

The veterinarian has no explanation, the Chamber of Agriculture has oriented the breeder to a geobiologist who measured a high rate of electricity in the water. Patrick Le Néchet points to the photovoltaic installation of one of his neighbors. The mayor of the Prénessaye who has noted an "abnormal electrical charge in the water distribution network" of the municipality has alerted the authorities.

"We let breeders die"

These two cases are far from isolated. The Brittany Chamber of Agriculture reports a dozen problematic reports in two years. Two farms are also involved in Puceul (Loire-Atlantique), since the installation of wind turbines in 2012. On prefectural order, a test campaign began in January to carry out measurements near equipment.

Cases are also reported in Normandy and Sarthe where a group of farmers who consider themselves victims of electromagnetic radiation has emerged. "We let breeders breed light fires when we know the problem for 25 years and that it is getting worse, denounces Serge Provost, former farmer touched in the late 1990s. relay antennas, wind turbines, low and high voltage lines, we do not take into account the geology of soils that can be conductors.

Decision was taken to meet with other breeders concerned this Friday at Le Mans (Sarthe) to attack the state in court under the banner of the association Live Animals. "We have enough evidence to file a collective complaint. " "You have to start a research program"

The influence of electromagnetic fields on livestock had already been the subject of a report by the Ministry of Agriculture in 1998. It is recognized that animals are much more sensitive than humans to electrical phenomena, especially cattle. A working group was created, the GPSE, made up of public authorities, breeders and actors from the world of energy (RTE, Enedis, France wind energy ...) At the request of the chambers of agriculture, the GPSE intervened in about twenty farms for three or four years.

Problem: it is the goodwill of energy actors who are the only ones to finance the device, the State having disengaged. The studies were put on hold. "This is a real problem that needs to be addressed. Our lack of knowledge justifies the release of credits to launch a research program ", supports Claude Allo, president of the GPSE.

Snip 9-11 minute read: Video's
How curious that Lloyds of London has excluded from their policies any negative health effects caused by wi-fi technologies. Now, WHY would Lloyds leave all that money on the table if these technologies are so safe? And, why are other insurance companies following Lloyds’ lead?

If you follow the money, this is HUGE. After all, if these wi-fi techno-toys are so safe, why is Lloyds leaving all this additional money on the table?
Well, Lloyd’s November 2010 Risk Assessment Team’s Report gives us a solid clue: the report compares these wireless technologies with asbestos, in that the early research on asbestos was “inconclusive” and only later did it become obvious to anyone paying attention that asbestos causes cancer.

Keep in mind that Lloyd’s Risk Assessment study of wi-fi was published over 8 years ago. Even back then, however, their Risk Assessment Team was smart enough to realize that new evidence just might emerge showing that the various wi-fi frequencies do cause illness. The result? Lloyds opted to exclude coverage for wi-fi related illnesses.

And then, PG&E followed close on, slipping in its own legal clauses (just as it was rolling out smart meters) that claim no liability for wi-fi related health damage. The schools who opt to put in wi-fi are responsible, according to PG&E, and any other organizations that opt to have PG&E put wi-fi in their buildings are the responsible parties

Today, MANY more recent peer-reviewed scientific studies show a range of serious damage caused by these wi-fi frequencies. 5G brings a quantum leap in damage – to DNA, to cell mitochondria, and much more.

[ 33 ]III. Magnetic Survey of the West of France 1868
THE REV. STEPHEN J. PERKY

Doctor Erica Mallery-Blythe - EMF Radiation message for doctors - Health Stronghold Podcast
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iP0-HAXHKU
Generation Zapped
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHSWN-FBJQ4
Entrevista Magda Havas 2018 Junio
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnEqBoHlOVk
Dirty Electricity and EMF Health Dangers - Your Own Health and Fitness (Radio Show) - 2006
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomqk431E7I
Dr . Magda Havas: Highlight from Testimony at the Iowa Utility Board Hearing 11.6.18
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvZ8Em_R_aM

Apr 30, 2019, 04:22pm
Mid Snip:
A major issue in the next few years will be the capital costs of installing the needed 5G infrastructure and software upgrades in the U.S. Effective deployment will require hundreds of thousands of new cell sites, new or upgraded connective nodes and central switches, new software and redesigned mobile devices. Cost estimates run into the hundreds of billions of dollars for the full transition. Since the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has decided to auction the needed electro-magnetic spectrum competing companies will bid up the price of that spectrum.

Large wireless providers like AT&T and Verizon are already saddled by large debt burdens. AT&T will also need to absorb the costs and management complexity of buying and integrating Time Warner as well. If Sprint and T-Mobile succeed in merging, that transaction will add to already high debt levels in those firms. High costs and debt levels will at a minimum slow deployment, with the result, among others, of allowing the subsidized Huawei systems in China and countries in Europe and Asia which adopt its products, to establish a lead in practical applications of the new technology. The first company to market often ensures lasting dominance.

The likely path of installing 5G in the U.S., given the high cost of building entirely new infrastructure, is to retrofit existing 4G systems, locking the major wireless operators into existing hardware providers (mostly Nokia and Ericsson). These providers are not as advanced as Huawei which is able to offer entirely new, integrated systems at reasonable (often subsidized) prices. This dynamic too will slow the deployment of the most advanced new 5G technologies and features in the U.S.

Skipping down

The U.S. has only limited capability in providing the hardware backbone of the installed wireless base, which will be the framework for 5G systems in the emerging roll-out plan.

The April Apple-Qualcomm settlement is strong confirmation of the importance of the latter’s fundamental core 5G technology. As Huawei moves ahead with the newer 5G infrastructure in China and around the world, the superior scale of its business and China’s non-market economy incentives are allowing it to outcompete and move ahead of Nokia, Ericsson, Samsung and others in perfecting new technologies. Huawei is able to channel significant new funds into the research narrowing the Qualcomm lead and powering it ahead of the infrastructure firms.

There is however a newer approach to the 5G deployment story that could offer an alternative to the current U.S. plan and allow American providers to better compete with Huawei: virtual networks.

The new scenario, now being built by Rakuten in Japan and smaller operators in Mexico City and even Alaska, and by the U.S. military, involves replacing most of the point-to-point connectivity based on hardware, with direct connection of wireless signals to the internet.

In this type of configuration, hardware (recall the installed base problem) is replaced by software and powered by central computers instead of expensive switching equipment. This system could obviate the need for each wireless operator to maintain a proprietary system. A key element would be advanced computers and cloud systems for which the U.S. has leading suppliers such as Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, Cisco, HP, Juniper Networks, and Micron.

The U.S. is the leading software provider as well, with companies like Microsoft, Red Hat, Nvidia, Oracle and others. Qualcomm, Intel and AMD are among the leading semiconductor and related communications software suppliers which would be important to this approach. Samsung and Japanese wireless and semiconductor firms also would be competitive suppliers.

In contrast to the evolution of the installed base as a model for 5G deployment, this arrangement gives wireless operators many choices of vendors and promotes faster adoption of new technologies. It is also less capital intensive. All told, such a system could provide an effective and economic alternative to Huawei and help blunt its emerging dominance in the worldwide race to dominate 5G.

The real problem with artificially-generated electromagnetic radiation of any magnitude is that it's polarized (like moonlight) while naturally-occurring cosmic radiation is not polarized (like sunlight). Even at extremely low levels and irregardless of frequency, intracellular ionic functions become disrupted through entrainment, leading to a whole laundry list of diseases and conditions.

We need to realize this is just another straw upon the camel's back, and the camel happens to be the human genome. EMR pollution is so significant is because we're exposed to it 24/7. For this reason there are no epidemiological control groups among the population. Nevertheless, EMF-Portal | Home hosts a collection of over 28,000 research articles on the health effects of EMF, the most studied health topic in history.

Doctor Erica Mallery-Blythe - EMF Radiation message for doctors - Health Stronghold Podcast
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iP0-HAXHKU
Generation Zapped
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHSWN-FBJQ4
Entrevista Magda Havas 2018 Junio
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnEqBoHlOVk
Dirty Electricity and EMF Health Dangers - Your Own Health and Fitness (Radio Show) - 2006
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uomqk431E7I
Dr . Magda Havas: Highlight from Testimony at the Iowa Utility Board Hearing 11.6.18
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvZ8Em_R_aM
Dr. Mallery-Blythe has a new YT channel. She's really the benchmark in EMF education.

Apr 30, 2019, 04:22pm
Mid Snip:
A major issue in the next few years will be the capital costs of installing the needed 5G infrastructure and software upgrades in the U.S. Effective deployment will require hundreds of thousands of new cell sites, new or upgraded connective nodes and central switches, new software and redesigned mobile devices. Cost estimates run into the hundreds of billions of dollars for the full transition. Since the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has decided to auction the needed electro-magnetic spectrum competing companies will bid up the price of that spectrum.

To me this sounds like an attempt at total frequency lock down. I don't know any other way to put it. :ban::cuckoo::violin::barf:

To me this sounds like an attempt at total frequency lock down. I don't know any other way to put it. :ban::cuckoo::violin::barf:

Hmm. Not sure what you mean here Goyacobol. 3 and 4G spectrum was put to public auction in most countries in the past so this is the continuation of a trend which richly rewards the government of each country who get to pocket the proceeds

Hmm. Not sure what you mean here Goyacobol. 3 and 4G spectrum was put to public auction in most countries in the past so this is the continuation of a trend which richly rewards the government of each country who get to pocket the proceeds

Flash,

Of course money is a driving motivational force for the companies involved but in addition to that it is this "dual" purpose that has me worried a bit.

the Cs said:

When you see the 5G's awfull effects (i.e. making us both physically -decreased health- and psychically weakened -mind control- ), then the question is : they have the means, devices or pills to protect themselves! How do they protect themselves?
Those who are "thick-skinned", who doesn't have empathy, who obey, they will not be a target in the first row, because they are useful. Those who are at the bottom level of pyramid, have the worst. Those who are on the top level of pyramid, have knowledge about human health that is far ahead of what we know. But knowledge could leak, and information wants to be free.

203: Hidden EMF Dangers and How to Mitigate Them With Geobiologist Brian Hoyer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBGuiMmGrU
EMF is an invisible but growing problem as our world becomes increasingly connected. Not everyone agrees, but the rise in EMFs in our environment in the last several decades is starting to have a noticeable effect on our health. Geobiologist Brian Hoyer explains the worst sources of EMF exposure and what to do about them.

Episode Highlights With Brian Hoyer:
* the difference between ionizing and non-ionizing radiation
* how EMFs impact the body and what we need to be careful about
* how voltage-gated calcium channels help us understand how EMFs affect the body
* the connection between EMFs and cortisol
* the things Brian looks for when he does an EMF assessment of a home
*three types of fields found in most homes and how they impact health
*the tangible changes he has seen in clients just by changing EMF exposure
*the reason to avoid grounding products until you’ve mitigated EMFs
*what meters to use to measure EMFs and what to look for
*and more!

Are there any suggestions for getting a home EMF inspection before moving in? I've done a cursory check online and can't seem to find professionals in my area. I'm thinking that I'll just buy a meter off amazon and check myself, however not sure how actionable my findings will be if we find something since i'm not a "professional".

203: Hidden EMF Dangers and How to Mitigate Them With Geobiologist Brian Hoyer

Thanks for that video neonx. It is kind of overwhelming to find ways to make our own environment better but I thought Brian Hoyer gave some good examples of where to start.

Just checked out some of his suggestions for meters and such for those who want to do some basic checking.

ENV RD-10 Tri-Mode

Cornet ED-88TPlus EMF/RF Detector/Acoustic and Low Frequency Gaussmeter and Electric Field Meter

The two home sites were:

Shielded Healing

The Wellness Mamma Podcast

Are there any suggestions for getting a home EMF inspection before moving in? I've done a cursory check online and can't seem to find professionals in my area. I'm thinking that I'll just buy a meter off amazon and check myself, however not sure how actionable my findings will be if we find something since i'm not a "professional".
What do you think about testing the house yourself using a Trifield 100XE EMF reader and also plugging into outlets with a Greenwave Broadband EMI Meter?

Years ago I bought a cheap gauss meter branded CellSensor, and now I wish I had just spent extra for the Trifield.

The recent Cs session and Behe discussion made me realize that people and living things have wireless receivers. It's as if we're some sort of supercomputer and we connect to some sort of information internet wirelessly through these protein antenna. Along these lines, harmful EMF interfere with protein antenna's ability to receive the wireless signal that we were designed to receive.

A: Indeed. And notice that it can appear as if "life" exists in the individual organs when in fact it is merely the antenna-like function of the protein.

Q: (L) Okay, so there are some proteins that can fold and jiggle, let's call it. They fold and then part of their function is to move in a certain way regularly or rhythmically. Does that relate to the idea that a heart can continue beating after it's been removed from the body, that it's a function of the ensemble of proteins that are making up the organ? It can continue to function as long as there is some... Some ability to receive some information?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) If it was just the action of the raw materials, the amino acids or whatever, why couldn't it function forever? Why does it stop?

A: Antenna! Attracts more than light! Life energy or what you might call "soul" is bound by antenna of a sort.

Q: (L) So if the soul so to speak leaves the body, there is some residual function that can continue kind of like a battery that's been charged, and then when that energy runs out, there's no more incoming? Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) In other words, the trillions of these little appendages or little antennae on proteins are sort of like the anchors for the soul? Like the little antenna that collect photons?

A: Yes

The real problem with artificially-generated electromagnetic radiation of any magnitude is that it's polarized (like moonlight) while naturally-occurring cosmic radiation is not polarized (like sunlight). Even at extremely low levels and irregardless of frequency, intracellular ionic functions become disrupted through entrainment, leading to a whole laundry list of diseases and conditions.

We need to realize this is just another straw upon the camel's back, and the camel happens to be the human genome. EMR pollution is so significant is because we're exposed to it 24/7. For this reason there are no epidemiological control groups among the population. Nevertheless, EMF-Portal | Home hosts a collection of over 28,000 research articles on the health effects of EMF, the most studied health topic in history.

Can you provide more details about the sense and significance of 'polarized' and 'non-polarized' radiations? What do they do to us? I have heard about certain beings who are 'food for the moon', though I don't have a good grasp of the concept yet, just an inkling.

This is coming at a pressing time. Certain of my friends are considering going to a 'moon dance' ceremony, and I suspect they are walking into a New Age honey trap. Any and all information on this would be very welcome.

Back
Top Bottom