EMF Exposure

ReasonBear

The Force is Strong With This One
Well if it's a 1300W microwave, and the shielding is 99%, then you are still getting 13W leakage. The problem is the sheer amount of power
This is good Reasoning, just Bear in mind the fact that cell phones require a few magnitudes of current more than intracellular functions ie; even if the phone doesn't work because the signal's too weak - it could still potentially cause cancer.

trendsetter37

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Fact - all houses are connected to Earth via water pipes and wires, which means they're all attached to each other. Grounding to Earth is good for bleeding off unwanted currents and signals, but it corrupts the Earth in the process.

I've seen the most ridiculous 'solutions' for smart meters online! Those who place an empty paint can over the meter's face are concentrating and reflecting the signal back into their own home! This kind of 'advise' should be prosecuted as fraud resulting in bodily harm.
What do you mean by "it corrupts the Earth" @ReasonBear?

anartist

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Update: I bought the TriField TF2 meter and I've been playing around with it at our current place to get the hang of it. So far it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but there's one caveat. Microwave ovens throw off massive radiation OUTSIDE of the supposed container of operation.

I say massive because most things that emit a magnetic or electric fields abate when you move away. However, when the microwave is on and I switch to the RF detector, I get high readings all over the house that are caused simply because the microwave is operating! Also, it appears that the metal screen in the front, that allows one to see the food being cooked, does nothing :scared:

I always thought our microwave was fairly adequate because I could not get a cell signal when placing a phone inside; rationale being it's stopping the microwaves from the phone and hence does a good job at containing endogenous radiation. Guess that's not entirely true :shock:
A possibility to check out whether it is the microwave or dirty electricity is to unplug the microwave, and wait for the refrigerator to come on
(you can open its door for a minute or so to activate the temperature sensor, otherwise you might wait a long time) Then when the fridge comes on, take readings as you did for the microwave, walking around the house, and see what you find. If you get high readings all over, you may likely have a poor grounding situation, or some other electrical problem, causing dirty electricity. If you don't get high readings around the house then it looks like your microwave is a problem.

neonix

Jedi Master
What do you mean by "it corrupts the Earth" @ReasonBear?
I think he means that when you have cows that lay on the naked ground 24/7 and there is a power station that is grounded near the barn, the very small currents could travel and make impact on cows health. Those currents are small but in long period of time it can deregulate heat.

There is a documentary about grounding, but when I saw it at first, I thought it's too optimistic. It doesn't tell about disadvantages of grounding. Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.

The Grounded (Kroschel Films 2013)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRW0XO2xWn4
Synopsis from imdb:
The Grounded movie tells the true tale of an Alaskan wildlife filmmaker's persistent curiosity and quest to test the claims of what appears to be an outrageously simple and "too good to be true" healing concept - physical, bare skin contact with the Earth - which may have been known by civilizations throughout history.

anartist

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I think he means that when you have cows that lay on the naked ground 24/7 and there is a power station that is grounded near the barn, the very small currents could travel and make impact on cows health. Those currents are small but in long period of time it can deregulate heat.

There is a documentary about grounding, but when I saw it at first, I thought it's too optimistic. It doesn't tell about disadvantages of grounding. Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.

The Grounded (Kroschel Films 2013)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRW0XO2xWn4
Here's a link to Magda Havas, with info she's uncovered, or talks about, having to do with ground currents, especially how
they affect animals Ground Current Videos

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.
Session 7 May 2016:
Q: (L) I guess we have some questions. Let me get some of the smaller questions out of the way. First of all, we all kind of installed these grounding sheets under our mattresses, and some of us started having new and different problems than without the grounding sheet. Is that due to the grounding sheets?

A: As you know, that was a response to Ark for a specific problem. Grounding in nature takes place differently and on a different schedule. In your case, you live much of the time on the second floor. If you spend time outdoors more, grounding occurs naturally. If you then add artificial methods, you can overdo and reverse the effect. Take it easy.
I think many/most of us are probably not getting too much natural outdoors grounding so that is something to think about too.

Thanks neonx, the video was really interesting and beautifully photographed I thought. The results were amazing too I thought.

The astronaut Charlie Duke added a nice surprise to mention his experience in space made him think of "intelligent design" which is a current topic of interest here as well. :thup:

The "earthing"/grounding idea seems to have merit but I think there are many other factors adding to our toxicity besides just the lack of grounding.
That being said it is still another area to put into the mix of possible ways to be healthier if we can.

Top Bottom