EMF Exposure

Well if it's a 1300W microwave, and the shielding is 99%, then you are still getting 13W leakage. The problem is the sheer amount of power
This is good Reasoning, just Bear in mind the fact that cell phones require a few magnitudes of current more than intracellular functions ie; even if the phone doesn't work because the signal's too weak - it could still potentially cause cancer.

Fact - all houses are connected to Earth via water pipes and wires, which means they're all attached to each other. Grounding to Earth is good for bleeding off unwanted currents and signals, but it corrupts the Earth in the process.

I've seen the most ridiculous 'solutions' for smart meters online! Those who place an empty paint can over the meter's face are concentrating and reflecting the signal back into their own home! This kind of 'advise' should be prosecuted as fraud resulting in bodily harm.

What do you mean by "it corrupts the Earth" @ReasonBear?

Update: I bought the TriField TF2 meter and I've been playing around with it at our current place to get the hang of it. So far it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, but there's one caveat. Microwave ovens throw off massive radiation OUTSIDE of the supposed container of operation.

I say massive because most things that emit a magnetic or electric fields abate when you move away. However, when the microwave is on and I switch to the RF detector, I get high readings all over the house that are caused simply because the microwave is operating! Also, it appears that the metal screen in the front, that allows one to see the food being cooked, does nothing :scared:

I always thought our microwave was fairly adequate because I could not get a cell signal when placing a phone inside; rationale being it's stopping the microwaves from the phone and hence does a good job at containing endogenous radiation. Guess that's not entirely true :shock:
A possibility to check out whether it is the microwave or dirty electricity is to unplug the microwave, and wait for the refrigerator to come on
(you can open its door for a minute or so to activate the temperature sensor, otherwise you might wait a long time) Then when the fridge comes on, take readings as you did for the microwave, walking around the house, and see what you find. If you get high readings all over, you may likely have a poor grounding situation, or some other electrical problem, causing dirty electricity. If you don't get high readings around the house then it looks like your microwave is a problem.

What do you mean by "it corrupts the Earth" @ReasonBear?
I think he means that when you have cows that lay on the naked ground 24/7 and there is a power station that is grounded near the barn, the very small currents could travel and make impact on cows health. Those currents are small but in long period of time it can deregulate heat.

There is a documentary about grounding, but when I saw it at first, I thought it's too optimistic. It doesn't tell about disadvantages of grounding. Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.

The Grounded (Kroschel Films 2013)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRW0XO2xWn4
Synopsis from imdb:
The Grounded movie tells the true tale of an Alaskan wildlife filmmaker's persistent curiosity and quest to test the claims of what appears to be an outrageously simple and "too good to be true" healing concept - physical, bare skin contact with the Earth - which may have been known by civilizations throughout history.

I think he means that when you have cows that lay on the naked ground 24/7 and there is a power station that is grounded near the barn, the very small currents could travel and make impact on cows health. Those currents are small but in long period of time it can deregulate heat.

There is a documentary about grounding, but when I saw it at first, I thought it's too optimistic. It doesn't tell about disadvantages of grounding. Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.

The Grounded (Kroschel Films 2013)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRW0XO2xWn4
Here's a link to Magda Havas, with info she's uncovered, or talks about, having to do with ground currents, especially how
they affect animals Ground Current Videos

Chateau crew mention in one of C's sessions that too long grounding may be not good, and now we know also that power station near house (or other source of ground currents) may also corrupt the benefit effect.

Session 7 May 2016:
Q: (L) I guess we have some questions. Let me get some of the smaller questions out of the way. First of all, we all kind of installed these grounding sheets under our mattresses, and some of us started having new and different problems than without the grounding sheet. Is that due to the grounding sheets?

A: As you know, that was a response to Ark for a specific problem. Grounding in nature takes place differently and on a different schedule. In your case, you live much of the time on the second floor. If you spend time outdoors more, grounding occurs naturally. If you then add artificial methods, you can overdo and reverse the effect. Take it easy.

I think many/most of us are probably not getting too much natural outdoors grounding so that is something to think about too.

Thanks neonx, the video was really interesting and beautifully photographed I thought. The results were amazing too I thought.

The astronaut Charlie Duke added a nice surprise to mention his experience in space made him think of "intelligent design" which is a current topic of interest here as well. :thup:

The "earthing"/grounding idea seems to have merit but I think there are many other factors adding to our toxicity besides just the lack of grounding.
That being said it is still another area to put into the mix of possible ways to be healthier if we can.

There is interesting list in 45:50 of symptoms that people living near cell phone towers have. One that bring my attention is disruption of hormone level. This may lead to different disease, cognitive problems and high stress level. Some of this problems may be solved by diet, vitamins, minerals. The lady at the end of the video looks more like targeted individual case and for some people such case may be unbelievable. Maybe the goal is to create cases that are too much far out, that other people won't believe at all.

Cell Tower Microwave Radiation Presentation by Magda Havas (2012)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEOcB7Svhvw

Reactions: Ca.
Meet the People Building Their Own Internet in Detroit (VICE Media 2017)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B0u6nvcTsI
When it comes to the internet, our connections are generally controlled by telecom companies. But a group of people in Detroit is trying to change that. Motherboard met with the members of the Equitable Internet Initiative (EII), a group that is building their own wireless networks from the ground up in order to provide affordable and high-speed internet to prevent the creation of a digital class system.

Doctors call for delaying deployment of 5G Due to Health Risks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2R2htAaqg
5G-5th generation technology promises faster download speeds and conveniences that most of us have never dream of ... but we'll also be blanked with a new type of radiation called "millimeter waves" ... health experts are warning about the rising risks with a 5G rollout./QUOTE]

Part 2 - Impacts of Wireless Technology on Health - Dr Magda Havas
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mE_hfiktrA
There is a range of evidence that adverse health effects can result from increased exposure to interconnected wireless devices and infrastructures that emit nonionizing microwave or radiofrequency radiation (MW/RFR). Such effects can include: impairment of reproduction, amplification of effects of other toxic agents, and contribution to chronic disease. Additionally, at exposure levels of MW/RFR commonly tolerated by the general population, some patients experience acute and chronic symptoms including cancer, fatigue, tinnitus, headaches, as well as neurological and cardiac dysfunction, related to electromagnetic fields (EMF).

millimeter waves = 30 GHz to 300 GHz (10 mm - 1 mm)
Keep in mind that main source of exposure will be the device you are using, not cell tower.

The roll out of 5G wireless service is 'a massive health experiment,' public health expert warns as cell companies install 800,000 towers across the US
The latest generation of wireless service - 5G - is being rolled out across select cities in the US
Networks will transmit data 100 times faster using shorter radiation waves
The new network will require 800,000 new 'small cell' towers
Some research has suggested that cell phone radiation may be carcinogenic
The new millimeter waves used in 5G have hardly been studied and introducing them constitutes an 'experiment,' warns a public health professor

By NATALIE RAHHAL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 23:10 BST, 29 May 2018 | UPDATED: 00:21 BST, 30 May 2018

Wireless carriers are constructing cell towers a stronger, faster 5G network, but some experts warn that the updated service's health effects are unknown and potentially dangerous.

Today, there are 154,000 cell towers in the US, according to wireless communication association, CTIA. By 2026, it estimates another 800,000 will be needed to support 5G.

The network update will bring more Americans into closer proximity with milimeter waves, very short-wave radiation.

Research on cell phone radiation has yielded mixed findings, but some studies have linked older wireless service generations to cancers of the heart and reproductive organs, and 5G's health effects have hardly been studied.

The new network is slated to support at 100 billion devices, connecting to the internet at anywhere between 10 and 100 times the speeds that information travels through the 4G network.
In order to facilitate these speeds, the new network communicates through millimeter waves (MMWs) rather than microwaves, as previous generations have.

The microwave networks are nearly saturated, hence the switch to the virtually untouched, lower frequency MMWs for 5G.

But smaller waves cannot travel as far, or through as many types of materials.

This means that there will need to be far more individual 'small cell towers' closer together - some have suggested they will be on every street corner in the US.

The 5G technology is too new to have been thoroughly tested and studied by many parties outside of cell service providers.

According to Dr Joel Moskowitz, a public health professor at the University of California, Berkeley, MMWs could pose a very real danger.

'The deployment of 5G, or fifth generation cellular technology, constitutes a massive experiment on the health of all species,' he told Daily Mail Online.

Because MMWs are weaker than microwaves, they are predominantly absorbed by the skin, meaning their distribution is quite focused there,

'Since skin contains capillaries and nerve endings, MMW bio-effects may be transmitted through molecular mechanisms by the skin or through the nervous system,' Dr Moskowitz writes on his blog.

He also told Daily Mail Online that he's concerned that '5G will use high-band frequencies, or millimeter waves, that may affect the eyes, the testes [testicles], the skin, the peripheral nervous system, and sweat glands.'

'Millimeter waves can also make some pathogens resistant to antibiotics,' he added.

Dr Moskowitz is not alone in aprehensions.

The International Society of Doctors for the Environment, its subsidiaries in 27 countries and more than 200 doctors and scientists are all calling for a stop to be put to the roll out of 5G, 'due to concern that 5G radio frequency radiation will have adverse health effects,' Dr Moskowitz says.

So far, their warnings have gone unheeded.

Verizon began rolling out their 5G small cell towers in 11 cities 2017, and AT&T started installing the new generation of service in Waco and Dallas, Texas, as well as in Atlanta, Georgia this year.

Official: Palm Beach exempt from 5G wireless law
By William Kelly

Posted May 3, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Updated May 3, 2017 at 4:23 PM

Town Manager Tom Bradford said Tuesday that Palm Beach and some other coastal communities have been exempted from legislation that would limit local control on the installation of 5G transmission equipment.
The legislation has passed the House and Senate and is awaiting Gov. Rick Scott’s signature, Bradford said at a meeting of the Underground Utilities Task Force.
“We have been carved out,” Bradford said. “That law does not apply to us.”
The exemption or “carve out” is welcome news in Palm Beach, where Bradford and Mayor Gail Coniglio have warned the new law would be an aesthetic disaster.
The legislation severely limits state and local government control over of public rights-of-way where 5G, or fifth generation wireless technology, is being installed. The legislation’s sponsors, Sen. Travis Hutson, R-Palm Coast, and Rep. Mike La Rosa, R-St. Cloud, say it will promote the use of much faster digital service throughout Florida.

“We in essence could have every public right of way marred by a utility we have no control over,” Coniglio has said. Coniglio traveled to Tallahassee last month to lobby for the exemption and against a flurry of bills that attack home rule – the ability of counties and municipalities to exert local control.

Bradford said the exemption means the town will have much more control in regulating where the 5G equipment — “small cells” that are the size of a suitcase or small refrigerator — will be located. Coniglio could not be reached for comment Tuesday.

Last month, Town Council declared a moratorium on applications to place wireless communications on public property and in public rights of way. Had the town not been exempted, the moratorium would not have protected the town against the state law after it takes effect July 1, Town Attorney John Randolph has said.

The ban temporarily blocks all applications to place wireless facilities on public property, in the public rights of way or in public utility easements while the town crafts new regulations.

“We need rules and procedures on the books,” Bradford said. “We have 180 days [from mid-April] to work all that out, to find a manner to make it acceptable, whether it’s camouflaging or putting [equipment] on roof tops.”

Bradford said that to position itself to take advantage of 5G wireless technology, the town needs to lay additional conduit as part of the town-wide undergrounding project.

The conduit, which could be used for greater bandwidth, has been removed from the underground utilities budget to cut costs, however.

“If people agree, then I need to find the money to make it happen,” Bradford said. “We would be remiss if we don’t do it now.”

“Conceptually, it makes sense and is worth exploring,” task force member Harry Wolin said.

He asked Bradford if he was proposing the conduit for main roads only or into every neighborhood.

“At a minimum we should do the backbone,” Bradford replied.

The most interesting part is in 28:56
Dr. Martin Pall (WSU) Explains the Science Behind 5g Health Dangers
www.youtube.com/watch?v=keglNLQxZ3o
Derrick Broze interviews Dr. Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry & Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University, regarding his work exposing Electromagnetic Fields.

Topics include:
- EMR dangers
- the effect on the body, brain, and reproductive organs
- dangers of wi-fi, cell phones, 5g, bluetooth and more
- solutions for avoiding these effects

Back
Top Bottom