EMF Exposure

There’s a massive amount of information at the end of the book called The Body Electric by Robert O Becker on the dangers of EMF fields. It’s available free online as a .pdf. Lots of the science was done by the Russians and ignored in the US. Some of the effects of small fields include the lowered resistance to bacterial disease, the lowered ability for the body to uptake trace nutrients, the inability for humans to detect the natural magnetic field of the Earth and many many more dangers.

It’s definitely worth reading, he also goes into how the DC currents of the body most likely are responsible for healing and organization.

There’s many ties to some of the warnings from the C’s, such as how beaming can increase the parasites in one’s body and then make them receivers for negative waves. In one study rabbits who were successfully fighting off a parasite died when exposed to a small magnetic field, the exposure gave the parasites the edge. In addition our exposure to EMF has exploded since Becker wrote this book. Considering that the EMF will only get worse with 5G and 6G, it’s worth understanding just how damaging it can be to all life on this planet. His bio from Wikipedia is below, much like any doctor or scientist who was conducting good research, his reputation was attacked.

My guess is the HBOT that’s been helping everyone has the ability to reverse and fight lots of the damage from EMF, but I haven’t got that far trying to understand the mechanism.

Here’s an article on the effects of microwaves on brain energy metabolism. Essentially low doses of microwave radiation have a detrimental effect on the ability of mitochondria to perform their job of creating energy. Also the low levels of radiation are damaging the mitochondrial DNA more than nuclear DNA, because it’s not as shielded.

Our laws set safety levels of this type of EMF at the level where thermal damage occurs, however there many negative effects long before the level necessary to create thermal damage.

I did a quick search on the forum and didn’t see much about what exactly the difference is between 4G and 5G technology. The main thing is that 5G is phased array, which means that the antennas essentially create laser beams of the signal between device and antenna so instead of walking through a sea of EMF, in places where 5G is working there are thousands of invisible laser beams between antenna and device, that type obviously penetrates the human body much more and the effects haven’t been studied. More likely they have by those inside the MIC and the results haven’t been released. The attached article is from Arthur Firstenberg and he is level headed about the issues plus there’s additional information on his website about EMF dangers for those interested. The more I research this the worse it gets, human bodies, and all other life on Earth, weren’t designed to function in a sea of EMF. It’s just cascading effects, slower metabolism, damage to mitochondria, DNA damage, increased cancer ect…. The PTB need the technology to control though, Yuval Harari’s hackable human future.

I did a quick search on the forum and didn’t see much about what exactly the difference is between 4G and 5G technology. The main thing is that 5G is phased array, which means that the antennas essentially create laser beams of the signal between device and antenna so instead of walking through a sea of EMF, in places where 5G is working there are thousands of invisible laser beams between antenna and device, that type obviously penetrates the human body much more and the effects haven’t been studied.
And we should remember that LASER is an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation". And according to French Wikipédia, it's a "photonic system".

According to English Wikipedia, there are several Types and operating principles for these lasers. In the list there are those two, whose attracted me because of their names that might be relevant (or not, I don't know) in the discussion of this thread or maybe even for @Pierre's research on photons and body:

Photonic crystal lasers
Semiconductor lasers

Searching for the term "5G" on the Wiki page, nothing comes. So what kind of LASER do they use for it?
@benkostka would you know if Arthur Firstenberg talks about it in his Website?

And I've just seen that "5G - FROM BLANKETS TO BULLETS" is translated in French!

Searching for the term "5G" on the Wiki page, nothing comes. So what kind of LASER do they use for it?

Here’s the Wikipedia on how phased array works, it’s not exactly like a laser, I just use that term because most people are familiar with them. Essentially it’s a focused beam that can be electronically steered.

And we should remember that LASER is an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation". And according to French Wikipédia, it's a "photonic system".

According to English Wikipedia, there are several Types and operating principles for these lasers. In the list there are those two, whose attracted me because of their names that might be relevant (or not, I don't know) in the discussion of this thread or maybe even for @Pierre's research on photons and body:

Photonic crystal lasers
Semiconductor lasers

And I've just seen that "5G - FROM BLANKETS TO BULLETS" is translated in French!
They used the term "LASER" to express the idea that the radio waves are sent in a more or less precise direction (the one of where the receiver is placed) like a laser, instead of being beamed more widely but the analogy stop here. I think it's theoretical, I'm sure in practise waves are beamed in a wide angle. More precisely I think they put several "laser" emitting antennas back-to-back so the result is the same as a conventional antenna emitting all around.

The main difference between 4G and 5G is frequencies.

Frequencies used by 5G are :
5G sub-6 GHz : 700 MHz, 2,1 GHz, 3,5 GHz
5G mmWave : from 24 GHz to 100 GHz.

source

Frequencies used by 4G are :
700 MHz, 800 MHz, 2,6 GHz

source

So you can see that 5G use frequencies very higher than 4G and so waves with a lot of more energy. 700 MHz and 2,1 GHz is used where for some reason higher frequencies are not available (especially transition phase I think).

The same in a graph:
Fréquences 4G et 5G.png

This is for France, I think it can vary a bit for other countries but order of magnitude will be the same.

They used the term "LASER" to express the idea that the radio waves are sent in a more or less precise direction (the one of where the receiver is placed) like a laser, instead of being beamed more widely but the analogy stop here. I think it's theoretical, I'm sure in practise waves are beamed in a wide angle.

The main difference between 4G and 5G is frequencies.

Frequencies used by 5G are :
5G sub-6 GHz : 700 MHz, 2,1 GHz, 3,5 GHz
5G mmWave : from 24 GHz to 100 GHz.

source

Frequencies used by 4G are :
700 MHz, 800 MHz, 2,6 GHz

source

So you can see that 5G use frequencies very higher than 4G and so waves with a lot of more energy. 700 MHz and 2,1 GHz is used where for some reason higher frequencies are not available (especially transition phase I think).

The same in a graph:
View attachment 63264

This is for France, I think it can vary a bit for other countries but order of magnitude will be the same.
5G incorporates phased array which concentrates and directs the beam in a much different way than the current 4G technologies. Additionally because of the higher frequency the distance between transmitter and device must be reduced.

There’s been studies by the military that have shown that phased arrays produce more damaging effects for the human body because of something called Brillouin precursors. In fact when the military rolled put their PAVEPAWS systems, many sensitive people reported effects. It was the first phased array transmitter. Here’s another article discussing phased array and Brillouin effects.

The C’s once mentioned shaping the human brain with microwaves, well this type of technology might just do that, especially once you have 5G antennas all over cities.

back when i made my EMF paint there were some papers suggesting the use of oxide metals can extend the range of frequency band blocked by the paint(and i think they tested up to ~25Ghz which is satelites frequency)

what i did was to sprinkle a couple kg of zinc oxide on the paint bucket, no way i can test it at that high frequency but for lower frequencies it worked well

Attachments

• j.compositesa.2018.08.006.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • j.matpr.2018.06.063.pdf
    479.5 KB · Views: 1
5G incorporates phased array which concentrates and directs the beam in a much different way than the current 4G technologies. Additionally because of the higher frequency the distance between transmitter and device must be reduced.
I see. The French Wikipedia page have a good animated picture for the explanation:

phased wave.gif

English Wikipedia page.

So we have a combo: higher frequency + phased technologie (and perhaps other things we don't know). Make me think that in Star Trek their weapons are called a "Phaser". Weapons in Star Trek - Wikipedia

back when i made my EMF paint there were some papers suggesting the use of oxide metals can extend the range of frequency band blocked by the paint(and i think they tested up to ~25Ghz which is satelites frequency)

what i did was to sprinkle a couple kg of zinc oxide on the paint bucket, no way i can test it at that high frequency but for lower frequencies it worked well
I did used shielding painting too but I wonder about the good frequencies. Are they impaired? Are we able able to leave in a Faraday cage without prejudice? A good question for the C's.

I did used shielding painting too but I wonder about the good frequencies. Are they impaired? Are we able able to leave in a Faraday cage without prejudice? A good question for the C's.
i'd not recommend it unless you have no other option, even then only on external walls and not on all sides

Thanks @Ellipse and @ @benkostka for your explanations, I know and understand so little about the subject...
I’m in the same boat. Unfortunately lots of the studies are hidden inside the military but there were many more done in the Soviet Union and other Eastern countries and they have much more strict regulations on exposure limits to EMF, so if anyone has access to Russian sites and can translate them, we might be able to understand more.

I will say looking into this topic brings home the C’s statement about science losing it’s way when it’s used for killing. So like others, I’m firmly in the “bring on the asteroids” camp.

The secret inside your cellphone (CBC Marketplace) [2017]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm69ik_Qdb8

As new science fuels the debate about cellphone safety, we take a closer look at a little known message inside your cellphone's settings and manual telling you to keep the device 5 to 15 mm away from your body. We ask why this message exists, why it's so hidden, and whether Health Canada is doing enough to protect us.

Back
Top Bottom