EMF Exposure

Dr. Jerry Tennant: Recharge Your Battery and Heal | Electricity of Life
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfA16ff43Kg

Dr. Mercola and Dr. Tennant on Bioelectricity (Full Interview)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOtB80ctzjA

See also:
Self healing by The B.S.M. Method

Any idea what Tennant means when he says "DNA implodes scalar energy"? I have the sense that it means that due to its structure, DNA is able to access the electric energy of the universe - sort of like the 4th Way notion of human beings being covered with antennae that are always receiving and transmitting frequency vibration signals. Can anyone cross reference this with any of the transcripts? I am only familiar with the Wave material and can't think of a link off hand in the transcripts mentioned therein.

Any idea what Tennant means when he says "DNA implodes scalar energy"? I have the sense that it means that due to its structure, DNA is able to access the electric energy of the universe - sort of like the 4th Way notion of human beings being covered with antennae that are always receiving and transmitting frequency vibration signals. Can anyone cross reference this with any of the transcripts? I am only familiar with the Wave material and can't think of a link off hand in the transcripts mentioned therein.
I believe he said scalar energy implodes into DNA to charge it. I just came across his EU2017 lecture and am connecting some dots regarding healing. Cell regeneration is possible only when everything can work. Thats why pharmaceuticals dont heal and just ease symptoms. So if you want to heal yourself you have to detoxify and bring voltage to your organs with exercise and have the right building blocks which are FATTY ACIDS.
This knowledge connects Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Natasha Campbell Mcbride and their success with healing very well!!
Thanks @neonix

Regards

Agron

@neonix
@iamthatis
And Tennants story is amazing! He got encephalitis while doing eye laser surgery on a guy from India who had leukemia!! wow!
The viruses were released because lasers dont kill them and he took a breath. Insane! After awhile he was able to think clearly 3 hours a day only! But still he went out, bought all the books on cellular biology, went through them, found about the PH and discovered what essentially we all are looking for and healed himself!?! aint that something!!
Aajonus V. has a similair story where he managed to heal himself and give that knowledge to others.
Makes me think that real healing knowledge will always come from people who manage to heal themselves or their loved-ones, not from people who research disease for money.

Regards

Agron

In 23:15 he said "when its exposed to scalar energy it will implode to that."

I think he means that DNA can emit or absorb scalar waves (according to Diana Wojtkowiak also known as torsion fields in Russia, axion field, microleptons, chronal field, animal magnetism, orgon, odic energy, eloptic energy, mitogenetic rays, Z-emanation, morphogenetic field, time emanation, electrogravitation, biofield, free energy, tachyon field, x-agent, radiesthetic emanation, shape power, pseudomagnetism, fifth force, antigravitation, and much of Tesla's phenomenology).
source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmW8VXTRNdk

I heard some time ago, that in your DNA are stored information about all viruses you are immunized. And also viruses that your ancestors had and survived. And the question is how this information is copied to every single cell of your body, because every cell has potential copy of your whole DNA? Some people speculate that your cells communicate with each other using scalar waves, and some electronic devices can emit scalar waves that interrupt this communication, and the person get sick.

The psychological stress can also create negative scalar waves in your body and positive attitude can create positive scalar wave. That's why optimist people don't sick but they usually live in ignorance, if they avoid stressful situations.

C's said something about "light encoded DNA string".
You can search using helix or DNA keywords.

Some researchers like Diana Wojtkowiak speculate that scalar waves has vortex form, and DNA has also twist structure. And your chakras also create energy vortex.

See also:

Last edited:
Prof. Dr. Martin Pall – Gesundheitliche Auswirkungen elektromagnetischer Felder [Health effects of electromagnetic fields]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJfLo8cSIlM
From the lecture series of the international symposium "Biological effects of mobile radio"

The Effects of EMF - episode 1: Professor Martin L. Pall
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZIYfb72ME
An interview with Prof. Martin L. Pall during his visit to Finland about the effects of EMF and 5G.
www.5gappeal.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/pall_2018.pdf

See also:
Do Smart Phones Control and Program the Human Race with Artificial Intelligence?
How will 5G Affect the Real Estate Industry and the Real Estate Agent?

Magda Havas on recovering from electrohypersensitivity
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeURQ9Hc3jA
Magda Havas is an environmental toxicologist and world-renowned expert on the health effects of electromagnetic fields. She is retired from Trent University where she was an Associate Professor of Environmental & Resource Studies. Here she discusses electrohypersensitivity with André Fauteux, Publisher of La Maison du 21e siècle magazine (maisonsaine.ca/english).

The Power of Millimeter Wave | Verizon
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnyG2bliKCs

Inside the first 5G School | 5G Built Right
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64NJo3OuZc

338: Dr. Joseph Mercola - EMF*D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=718jBXyyHzw
In this episode, we discuss:
*When Dr. Mercola initially became aware of EMFs
*How the deceptive campaigns by the wireless industry replicate the patterns of the tobacco industry
*What are EMFs?
*The 4 types of EMFs
*What level of SAR (specific absorption rate) is safe?
*Cell Phones are the cigarettes of the 21st century
*The link between brain cancer and cell phone exposure
*What happens on a cellular level when we’re exposed to EMFs?
*EMFs are a potential existential threat to all species
*The issues with 5G
*You can connect to the internet safely without a wireless connection
*Autism in kids and Alzheimer’s in adults are on the rise
*There are no safety studies done on 5G
*The role of PARP
*How NAD+ may help repair the damage from EMFs
*What causes sarcopenia?
*Blood flow resistance (BFR) training
*The benefits of elemental magnesium & EMFs
*Start reducing EMF exposure in your home
*Stop using the wifi router and put your phone on airplane mode
*Turn off the electricity in your bedroom at night
*Dimmer switches are a source of dirty electricity
*Remove all fluorescent lights in your home and replace them with incandescent bulbs
*Connect your Smart TV to a power bar and turn it off when not in use
*Use blue light blocking software on your computer
*Why you shouldn’t be using AirPods or Bluetooth headphones
*Use a Faraday bag when travelling
*Be aware of buried power lines and wiring errors in & around your home
*Having a professional test for EMFs in your home
*Shielding yourself from EMFs
*Smart meters are another source of dirty electricity
*Grounding mats may do more harm than good
*To live healthy, you need to limit your exposure to toxins
Reduce the Impact of Electrosmog (EMF) Exposure with Dr. Klinghardt
www.youtube.com/watch?v=neY6W-npqSY
Dr. Klinghardt reviews the impact of Electrosmog (EMFs) and the BioPure products he suggests to address the negative effects daily exposure. Products featured include: BioPure Brazilian Green Propolis Tincture, Liposomal Melatonin Phospholipid, Cilantro Tincture, Rosemary Tincture, Springtime, Anti-Wave Clothing, and Mini GeoCube.

Dutch State Secretary of Economic Affairs and Climate, Mona Keijzer recently made a connection between 5G and Crowd Control during a debate on 5G.

At the moment, the Amsterdam Arena, where a 5G mast has been placed, is already working with Crowd Control by means of a data-driven assignment under the name Location Based Services.

Hereby, the data from visitors’ mobile phones are tapped, stored and analyzed. This is applied for guaranteeing safety and to control the behavior of visitors.

Scanning mobile phones is therefore an essential part of Crowd Control. But in the end it can also be used as an electromagnetic weapon by releasing radiation at a higher intensity onto crowds, causing enormous itching and pain to the skin. But the application can go much further than keeping demonstrators under control, for example.

Source

It is already possible to control the behavior and thinking of people with implanted chips in combination with 5G.
This makes Crowd Control a covered control and weapon system that can be fatal even in the worst case.

The current state of the art is making it possible to completely hack a person. The only thing left to do is roll out 5G and chip people. This puts us on the threshold of an Orwellian era. Total control over man and a new form of slavery whereby man’s own thinking can be taken over.

"Humans Are Free"

5g-towers-brain-damage-1024x576.jpg

Dutch State Secretary of Economic Affairs and Climate, Mona Keijzer recently made a connection between 5G and Crowd Control during a debate on 5G.

At the moment, the Amsterdam Arena, where a 5G mast has been placed, is already working with Crowd Control by means of a data-driven assignment under the name Location Based Services.

Hereby, the data from visitors’ mobile phones are tapped, stored and analyzed. This is applied for guaranteeing safety and to control the behavior of visitors.

Scanning mobile phones is therefore an essential part of Crowd Control. But in the end it can also be used as an electromagnetic weapon by releasing radiation at a higher intensity onto crowds, causing enormous itching and pain to the skin. But the application can go much further than keeping demonstrators under control, for example.

Source

It is already possible to control the behavior and thinking of people with implanted chips in combination with 5G.
This makes Crowd Control a covered control and weapon system that can be fatal even in the worst case.

The current state of the art is making it possible to completely hack a person. The only thing left to do is roll out 5G and chip people. This puts us on the threshold of an Orwellian era. Total control over man and a new form of slavery whereby man’s own thinking can be taken over.

"Humans Are Free"

5g-towers-brain-damage-1024x576.jpg
They don't need chips if we consider that smatphones can emit scalar waves. But chips inside body will be much more effective way to pacify
disobedient individuals. I would like to remind this documentary, if someone don't watch it.

About a Shungite stone, I read that there are a few variations of shungite stone, different by carbon content percentage. This with the highest percentage, shield form EMF just the same way like carbon graphite paint, but natural shungite is very rare and expensive, but man-made carbon graphite is quite cheap. Does shungite protect in some esoteric, biofield way - I don't know, but we should search for cheep solutions. I hope that graphite will be widely used as conductor in electric equipment area, it's biodegradable, but nanoparticles could be unhealthy like coal dust.

It seems 5G arsons have begun:

"(Natural News) Fears about 5G radiation towers inducing or exacerbating the symptoms associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are driving some people to light the technology on fire in acts of protest.

In Birmingham, England, for instance, a 5G mast that went up in flames the other day was captured on video as it burnt to a crisp. Similar burnings have also occurred in Liverpool, Melling, Merseyside and Aigburth, according to BBC News."

I think he means that DNA can emit or absorb scalar waves (according to Diana Wojtkowiak also known as torsion fields in Russia, axion field, microleptons, chronal field, animal magnetism, orgon, odic energy, eloptic energy, mitogenetic rays, Z-emanation, morphogenetic field, time emanation, electrogravitation, biofield, free energy, tachyon field, x-agent, radiesthetic emanation, shape power, pseudomagnetism, fifth force, antigravitation, and much of Tesla's phenomenology).

I heard some time ago, that in your DNA are stored information about all viruses you are immunized. And also viruses that your ancestors had and survived. And the question is how this information is copied to every single cell of your body, because every cell has potential copy of your whole DNA? Some people speculate that your cells communicate with each other using scalar waves, and some electronic devices can emit scalar waves that interrupt this communication, and the person get sick.

The psychological stress can also create negative scalar waves in your body and positive attitude can create positive scalar wave. That's why optimist people don't sick but they usually live in ignorance, if they avoid stressful situations.

Some researchers like Diana Wojtkowiak speculate that scalar waves has vortex form, and DNA has also twist structure. And your chakras also create energy vortex.

See also:

I am no

See also:

I haven't read the part yet about, scalar energy programs\scalar light.
But i did read this.

Are Mycotoxins making you sick? 10 Ways to Limit Exposure.

Look for mold/mildew in and around your house.
Seek professional removal if found.
Remove yourself from contaminated environments.
Review your current diet and begin to limit corn, rye, cereals and grasses.
Consider the frequency at which you use coffee, alcohol and peanut butter.
Drink filtered water and avoid plastic water bottles which harbor germs.
Clean your drinking vessels regularly including the covers.
Do a family “Standard Scalar Session program at least twice yearly.
Avoid exposure to porous items (paper, clothing, etc.) inside AND outside.
There are some who say using bentonite clay, charcoal, cholestyramine or other binders may bind internal mycotoxins.

Uuuh, do we have to walk naked on the streets :shock: :rotfl:
Also they say to avoid cotton.
Cotton is the only fabric i tolerate.
All those synthetic clothing are killing me.

They also say to avoid foods with vinegar.
Maybe biologic apple vinegar is not the same, but if they include that, thats also wrong, because drinking that in low doses is healthy as far as i know.
My mother uses it for her high blood pressure,and its working realy well for her, and it has more benefits.
Esspecially "Avoid exposure to porous items (paper, clothing, etc.) inside AND outside"
Also ovoid paper is very hard by the way.
Basicly saying you should go naked, is a big red flag for me.
But maybe i am wrong.

On what page is the scalar energy programs\scalar light artical?

Back
Top Bottom