EMF Exposure

Yeah, Greenwave included the 220pF caps to ground, but those don't actually filter DE. I think they just dump higher-frequency noise to ground. I actually considered ditching those and saving some money by getting the EU plug version of the Power Saver thingies, but then I figured what the heck... It can't hurt.

I've wondered about that myself... In Milham's book Dirty Electricity, he talks about that cell tower installation in a school yard. The problem in the end wasn't the GHz signals, but the DE generated by the massive DC power supplies for the cell tower.

Well, we're pretty sure the sound of windmills can be a problem, so it might be two different factors that both cause health issues.

That's the main problem IMO with a lot of this stuff: it's usually never just one thing that's causing a problem. And most studies don't factor in things like diet because the researchers simply don't know anything about it!

Yeah, the health effects of wind turbines are usually blamed on infrasound, here is a useful text about it in German (excerpt deepl'ed):

Reception and effects of infrasound in humans - the changes matter

Even though the detection of infrasound effects on humans is only at the beginning of growing attention, framework conditions can already be identified. Crucially, the sound-sensitive receptors of humans and mammals adapt to an extremely wide range of sound pressures. For hearing, it is known that perception in the cochlea and brain can adapt to sound pressures between 0 dB (2x10-5 Pa, hearing threshold at 1 kHz) and 120 dB (20 Pa, human pain threshold), i.e., up to a million times the lower threshold. In this extremely wide pressure range, comparatively tiny pressure differences are perceived as auditory sound - after adjustment to a given base level. It should be remembered that the approximate sound pressure of a conversation at room volume (about 60 dB or 0.02 Pa) is about 5 million times lower than the average air pressure at sea level (1 bar, 101 325 Pa). For infrasound, analogous data are missing so far, but there are indications that similar ratios apply there.

Our vestibular system registers steps and movements by otolithic sensor cells in the inner ear. These detect minute pressure differences in the frequency range of infrasound by means of the inertia of CaCO3 crystals (references in Roos, 2019). In doing so, they work largely independently of the current air pressure, so they are just as sensitive when hiking in the Himalayas as when climbing in the Elbe Sandstone Mountains.

Residents of wind turbines have repeatedly documented that negative symptoms disappear when the turbine is turned off (e.g., Kaula 2019). Background sound pressures, which occur as noise without distinct pulses and are measurable, e.g., when the turbine is at rest, are apparently not perceived as disturbing, although they can assume considerable differences depending on wind strength, e.g., by a factor of a hundred (NCE 2015). Together with other observations (e.g., Palmer 2017), this indicates that the steep pressure changes of infrasound pulses are the real health problem, rather than the absolute value of the sound pressure. The lack of correlation between a sound spectrum without infrasound pulses and the documented complaints of residents, as happened in the Finnish study mentioned above, also supports this assumption, albeit indirectly.

But the text also mentions that there might be other factors involved and that it's difficult to know. I found some information about how modern wind turbines generate electricity - the bottom line is that they use AC generators, but obviously the AC will vary both in amplitude and frequency. Hence it gets converted to DC, and then converted again to the grid AC, with a whole lot of electronic controls between them to optimize energy generation and filter out resonances from the blades etc.. This begs the question, in terms of generating dirty electricity: what could possibly go wrong!?

A snippet from the text:

Besides being compact, PM generators have the advantage of working at a power factor that is higher than that of induction generators, about 98% down to low values of rated power, says Clipper’s Mikhail. The frequency of the generator output varies with wind speed. So rather than being connected directly to the grid, the generator output gets rectified to dc. The dc then is converted to ac synchronized to the grid frequency.

The converter circuitry does more than just generate synchronized ac. It also implements any necessary power factor correction and handles what’s called fault ride through. This capability is mandatory for large generators on the grid. It essentially ensures that if there are faults on the utility grid that momentarily drop the grid voltage to zero, the wind turbine will still try to put out current at the right phase and frequency.

The technique uses the fact that grid frequency and phase information are both still detectable even when grid voltage is essentially zero. So the converter watches the frequency on one phase of the grid connection, then uses this information to try driving converter current onto the grid regardless of the grid voltage.

A control unit manages the generators and coordinates the servomechanism that controls the pitch of the turbine blades. Its overarching goal is to optimize the generator torque and blade pitch to capture the most amount of energy while minimizing the mechanical loads. To do so, it starts with a digitized map of the power the wind turbine should put out for a given wind speed. It then adjusts the actual power out of the converter to compensate for mechanical resonances arising because of compliance in the gearshafts, blade inertia, and other factors. Resonances manifest themselves as repetitive signals in the rectified dc from the generator.

One factor that comes in handy for damping out resonances is that the synchronous generators can double as tachometers. Generator speed is one of the inputs factored into a control scheme for minimizing resonance effects. Here the rectified dc from the generator gets passed through a filter tuned to the resonant frequency of the main shaft. The resulting signal is scaled and used as one of the inputs for controlling power switches in the inverter producing the ac for the grid.

So, in the end, I needed 25 filters for the whole Château + Lodge (15 Greenwave, 10 CassWave, 4 spares).

No room is higher than 100mV on the meter at the moment, and most are much lower.

Since they claim 15 filters for the average home, and this place is definitely much bigger than that with more equipment, placement of the filters is obviously important.

It seems you can get away with far fewer if you test, move filters, test, and repeat.

Even kitchen outlet readings were 400+, and with no filters in the kitchen, they're now around 100.

So I suspect if you're smart about it, you could probably get away with 10 filters for an average home, and 3 for an apartment.

Step #1 should be to install filters right at your electrical panel - 1 filter per phase.

• N. America and other 120V countries: you'd have 2 outlets with a filter in each since they use split phase
  • Rest of world single-phase: 1 outlet with a filter in it
  • Rest of world 3-phase: 3 outlets with a filter in each
Each outlet for the filter(s) should be on a dedicated circuit breaker. I ended up using existing breakers that are for outlets that are no longer used (or not used for much at all) in our panel where the power company cables come into the house. If those breakers trip because the filter fails dramatically, nothing essential is killed in the rest of the house. There just wasn't enough room in the panel for any more breakers!

That will filter everything and theoretically block noise entering from the grid... Then you go around the hose and find the noisy areas and add filters are necessary.

You'll probably know when you have enough because not only will the meter readings be nice and low, but the original panel filters you installed will stop 'buzzing' quietly. You might think putting multiple filters at the panel will work, but alas it does not.

🤓

Oh dear... That means wind turbines are most likely UBER noisy - just like solar inverters. YAY green energy! 😩
I wonder if they realize this, and simply ignore it or are ignorant about it.

I am sure that it's not just human beings that are affected by this DE, but animals and flora, it's so detrimental to life in general that if they were to succeed and convert everyone to a green energy, they'd end up with a very weak and sick population as a result. So an eco green planet for nothing, because these energies affect everything.

Did anybody come across this company: Dirty Electricity Filter s for home - EMF Protection Experts

They have the UK and European versions of EMF filters for about £25. I wonder how they compare to what Scottie built. I'm tempted to buy one just to check what's inside.

A viewer sent me an e-mail about those filters. He took it apart and they have:
  • 10uF X2 cap
  • resistor
  • varistor
  • thermal fuse for varistor
  • 4A normal fuse
So basically the same, but the single 10uF cap is a bit low IMO. The varistor + thermal fuse are for overvoltage protection, but that's actually kind of bad since if the varistor fails, the thermal fuse blows and then the filter is useless since the live connection to the filter is permanently cut off. The 4A fuse is probably not a bad idea, but then again from what I understand there shouldn't be tons of current flowing through these things anyway.

Thank you for exploring this field.

As a layman trying to wrap his head around this subject, I'm wondering if I need an EMF filter for every socket in the room,
no matter if any devices are plugged in?

Thank you for exploring this field.

As a layman trying to wrap his head around this subject, I'm wondering if I need an EMF filter for every socket in the room,
no matter if any devices are plugged in?
You may want to read this whole thread. I think everyone wants a measurement under 100, and I'd like to see under 50. Old fashioned trial and error is involved in measuring each outlet, and re-measuring after each filter addition or filter movement. More is not always better.

How we survive so much electrosmog?
We will consume a lot of vitamins minerals and fatty acids. And ketogenic diet will also help. Maybe we will have some shielding clothes in the future. P.S. Shielding tent don't protect from dirty electricity and scalar waves.

Dr. Mercola: How to avoid being EMF*D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lllkB_wvC4o

338: Dr. Joseph Mercola - EMF*D
www.youtube.com/watch?v=718jBXyyHzw

How SILVERSHIELD™ EMF SHIELDING TENT Provides Protection from Harmful EMF Exposure
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyY3fIsYQGw

See also:
Dr. Mercola SILVERSHIELD® EMF SHIELDING TENT Pack & Fold
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyFo429e3Dg

Dr. Mercola SILVERSHIELD® EMF SHIELDING TENT Care & Maintenace
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZUu7naBXlE

Step #1 should be to install filters right at your electrical panel - 1 filter per phase.

• N. America and other 120V countries: you'd have 2 outlets with a filter in each since they use split phase
  • Rest of world single-phase: 1 outlet with a filter in it
  • Rest of world 3-phase: 3 outlets with a filter in each
Each outlet for the filter(s) should be on a dedicated circuit breaker. I ended up using existing breakers that are for outlets that are no longer used (or not used for much at all) in our panel where the power company cables come into the house. If those breakers trip because the filter fails dramatically, nothing essential is killed in the rest of the house. There just wasn't enough room in the panel for any more breakers!

That will filter everything and theoretically block noise entering from the grid... Then you go around the hose and find the noisy areas and add filters are necessary.

You'll probably know when you have enough because not only will the meter readings be nice and low, but the original panel filters you installed will stop 'buzzing' quietly. You might think putting multiple filters at the panel will work, but alas it does not.
I don't know how to put a filter AT the panel, so I started off with a filter on the plug closest to the panel(plug starts 6" from panel), and I think I will try 3 filters on the 3 plugs on that wire and see how that affects the rest of the house, and hopefully being the closest plug/s to the panel with help DE coming into the house. On the major rooms (bedrooms, office, living, kitchen) I am down to approx. 20-25. Some rarely used areas are still 300-1000. My bedroom needed 4 filters (1 per outlet) to get it below 50. I'd like to put a filter on the incoming line, but that is not possible!

Dangers of 5G and EMF with Dr Joseph Mercola
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VRpk6DPjmY

The Real Dangers of Electronic Devices and EMFs - Dr. Joseph Mercola
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOFkkBsFOO8

See also:
Generation Zapped (Interview) - How We are Being Zapped By EMFs and What You Can Do About It
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z061pAv-wAk

Cell Phone Radiation Controversy Part 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8-sT-spd2U

PS. Shielding tent don't protect from magnetic field of DC current from solar panels. Some people have solar panels and store power in battery. And some people use DC/AC inverter and sell electricity to other consumers.

Last edited:
Hi all,
@Scottie , my cousin/colleague searched on the net for such kind of stuff and found a swiss (italian based) company that works in this domain of dirty electricity (among other).
Here's the site :

I wanted to mention this site because after having figured out to buy the same than you in Canada, which is a bit cheaper, with the extra travel costs, the price is finally similar. So for those who want to buy such kind of stuff, here's a european contact/company.

About their site, i noticed that some sub-pages are not traduced to english, nor the few video I checked. I did not much more investigated about the other "topics" they work on ... but at least i would say that this company, the people behind, seem sane guys willing to bring a good thing for all (as it's often the case until the company get bigger and is bought by a great group ...)

We (my company) ordered the meter + 3x the adapter and should receive them already this week. We'll test them at the office but also at my own appartment + my parent's home. We (at least my cousin) will also probably try to make our own version of the device. Maybe i'll post back in the future if i have some results, comments to make or info to share.

Anyway, thanks for bringing this topic ! :clap:

Knowing about the deleterious effect that EMF has on cells (see: Effects of repeated restraint stress and WiFi signal exposure on behavior and oxidative stress in rats - PubMed), limiting its exposure in households that have vaccinated members can be of great benefit as it gives the body space to heal and defend against its side-effects. There are many who were injured by the vaccine neurologically, as they experience brain fog, brain zaps, and the like. @Scottie's idea with the filters I think is brilliant and have ordered the green wave tester and some filters to observe its beneficial effects.

I also got this beanie from Mission Darkness that has silk as the inner lining and have worn it for a few days now: Mission Darkness™ EMF Blackout Beanie

I can notice less load as it pertains to the inner environment, and am going to try wearing it to sleep if I can—that is if I don't slip it off subconsciously with it possibly being too hot! It shouldn't be a problem though since the cold weather is here and seems like it will only get colder in the coming weeks.

Edit: Found this one on Amazon that's two-layered silk and is half the price of the beanie too: https://www.amazon.com/LilySilk-Lay...07KFF63CM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Last edited:
There's been a hug problem with the DE filters I got from Greenwave. I don't think it is the Greenwave filters, but I am going to email them for advice. It turns out you can''t have any battery chargers on the same plug as the greenwave filter, but it seems that you can't have any batterry chargers on the same cicuit as a DE filter. The breakers kept flipping and we kept losing power on the office/bedroom circuit, PLUS another circuit(bedrooms) on the same floor. Somehow they must be tied into each other? A breaker flipped when a vacuum cleaner was used in a bedroom on the bedrooms circuit.. A DE filter was in a bedroom plug (different circuit that the office/bedroom circuit) though that plug was not used for the vacuum cleaner. There seem to be three circuits on the second floor, a Bedrooms circuit, a Bedroom/Office circuit, and the two bathrooms on the third circuit.
I have removed all the DE filters in the house as a precaution. The only thing I can think of that might be a problem is something like a cell phone charger acts like a battery charger, the same for a laptop plugged into a plug to use as it may be charging the laptop. This limits the usefulness of the DE filters in the bedrooms where I had most wanted to use them considering we spend a third of our time there!
I will query Greenwave, and see if they have any solutions, although there is not a lot of leeway for experimentation as the office computers are essential for work.

There's been a hug problem with the DE filters I got from Greenwave. I don't think it is the Greenwave filters, but I am going to email them for advice.

Well, that's definitely weird. We have an office with a battery charger plugged in and cell phone chargers and just about every other electronic gizmo power brick you can think of... There are 2 GreenWave filters connected in that room, and we haven't had a single breaker trip.

It's possible there is a problem with the wiring in the place. I read somewhere that this usually means wiring issues in the house - I think it was shared neutral wires? I just tried to find that info again, but came up with nothing. I'm sure the GreenWave people will be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom