Entity Attachment Trouble Please Help

Ok, thank you, arpaxad. Under the heading of ORTHOMOLECULAR PSYCHIATRY, it seems that the first paper linked is about controlled fasting under the supervision and care of a doctor trained in this kind of therapy. The controlled fasting scenario seems to have been created as a solution for "patients [who] exhibit toxic and allergic complications during pharmacotherapy", which makes the fasting sound like a good thing anyway just to avoid drugs.

I liked this, which picks up after a fast cycle has ended and probably why you mentioned meat:

Feeding is begun with a saltfree fruit, vegetable, and milk diet. The amounts of food and its caloric value are gradually increased. Meat, eggs, and fish are excluded from the diet. Bread is not taken until the sixth or seventh day.

The treatment has been found to be effective in more than 70 percent of cases of schizophrenia of many years' duration. Forty-seven percent of patients followed for a period of six years maintained their improvement. Those patients who resume eating a full diet and break the diet prescribed, relapse.

But we also don't know what else was being consumed along with those foods they were eating. Some toxic stuff varies in geographical areas, I think. The author includes this near the bottom:

The author's experience now extends over 35 cases of schizophrenia treated between July, 1970, and April, 1973, and to date 24 patients remain well. Three of these had to repeat the long fast nine months after the initial fast was completed because they had precipitated relapse by breaking their diets. Four patients broke their diet and relapsed into psychosis and could not be fasted again. These patients were treated with neuroleptic drugs. Ten have remained well after two years. Two have remained well after four years.

So, the paper is basically about an option for controlled fasting therapy under a doctor's care. I suppose it's worth saying that a patient's current diet needs to be fully examined, because if meat happens to be their primary or only source for protein (because maybe they eat so little anyway), then they may be risking Kwashiorkor's (protein malnutrition). We can certainly see the consequences of that in developing countries.

---------------

The next link is a paper that investigates national levels of fat consumption and the prognosis of schizophrenia and also links fat consumption to psychosis related suicides. It offers this conclusion:

...composition of food may influence the prognosis of schizophrenia, and they suggested that low fat diets may prove to be a useful adjunct to more conventional therapies for schizophrenics.

I don't have the expertise yet to do a Ketogenic thesis-antithesis-synthesis analysis with any of this info. I just wanted to try and clarify for Andrea what was seeming to being advised in order to prevent any confusion. I hope this helps.

Andrea said:
Thanks for the advice, but as far as a therapist goes they cannot help me.
This is a spiritual problem.
Well other than my OCD and social anxiety.

The mind, the body and the spirit are all inextricably linked. To exclude any of them from playing a part in your overall health is like putting on a blind fold and trying to cross a busy road. Or, perhaps playing Russian Roulette. The outcome tends to be pretty bad.

Buddy said:
I liked this, which picks up after a fast cycle has ended and probably why you mentioned meat:

Feeding is begun with a saltfree fruit, vegetable, and milk diet. The amounts of food and its caloric value are gradually increased. Meat, eggs, and fish are excluded from the diet. Bread is not taken until the sixth or seventh day.

The treatment has been found to be effective in more than 70 percent of cases of schizophrenia of many years' duration. Forty-seven percent of patients followed for a period of six years maintained their improvement. Those patients who resume eating a full diet and break the diet prescribed, relapse.

But we also don't know what else was being consumed along with those foods they were eating. Some toxic stuff varies in geographical areas [...]

So, the paper is basically about an option for controlled fasting therapy under a doctor's care. I suppose it's worth saying that a patient's current diet needs to be fully examined, because if meat happens to be their primary or only source for protein (because maybe they eat so little anyway), then they may be risking Kwashiorkor's (protein malnutrition). We can certainly see the consequences of that in developing countries.

Yes, the bottom line is that an INDIVIDUAL approach has to be taken. Please see my post in the "vegetarian myth" thread.

I would like to add a note that I have posted elsewhere. FWIW:

Spiritual cleansing

In the course of their lives, people often accumulate results of past actions that start to adversely affect their lives, resulting in various misfortunes, depressions, etc. These could be called "spiritual toxins," and as people often want to cleanse themselves of physical toxins, it may be even more beneficial to undergo a spiritual cleanse.

You will find that in many spiritual traditions this has also been recognized, and the methods appled were remarkably similar.

The following is based primarily on the Hindu tradition, but one may see parallels in many other traditions such as Christianity.

If you want to undergo a spiritual cleanse, I advise you to do the following for a time period between one week and one month (a higher intensity of the practice may bring about faster results):

1. Read from sacred texts of your choice. I recommend Buddhist, Hindu, or Tantric texts, but if you feel attracted to other traditions, you can choose anything you want. Such texts would include Buddhist sutras (such as those ascribed to Buddha himself), Mahabharata (incl. Bhagavad-Gita), Ramayana, any puranas, and so on. Read a little twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, out loud or silently. Take notes if you want.

2. Chant a mantra or say a prayer. You can find any mantra or prayer you like, for example the Maha Mantra (the Great mantra): Hare Krishna / Hare Krishna / Krishna Krishna / Hare Hare / Hare Rama / Hare Rama / Rama Rama / Hare Hare. You can use beads if you want. You can chant as many times as you want, but traditionally 108 times is recommended.

3. Take a shower, or a bath (with salt - recommended for spiritual attachments, and with some herbs or essential oils) once a day (if you want - I've personally found that brushing teeth frequently is sufficient :) ).

4. Do not eat meat, fish, or eggs, and do not drink alcohol.

5. Speak only the truth, and speak less, or go into a period of silence (for 1-2 days).

6. Perform acts of kindness.

Generally, it is also advisable to refrain from what is sometimes called "sins," or undesirable actions. For example, in Hinduism they are the following (I've found an acronym LEG-PAD to be useful):
Lust
Envy
Greed
Pride
Anger
Delusion
Most of these are self-explanatory; however, delusion, in my opinion, includes watching too many videos on "secret societies," "new world order," etc. :)

It is also always recommended to not commit such acts as stealing, unnecessary violence, lie, speak badly or gossip about others, and associate with bad company.

Also, remember the Hindu formula: "You are Brahman" (Tat tvam asi). To me it means, among other things, that you should have self-respect and not criticize yourself or make yourself suffer. I am a firm believer that the concept of non-violence applies to oneself, as well as others!

If you follow this for a certain time, you may see how your mind changes, your activities change, you acquire more self-control, become happy and content, and you may also start attracting better circumstances into your life. If you do this and think you got some results - let me know, I will be happy to hear! :)

Peace,
arpaxad

arpaxad said:
1. Read from sacred texts of your choice. I recommend Buddhist, Hindu, or Tantric texts, ...

Hi there,

Can you be a bit more specific and tell us which Tantric text you're referring to? And also how you interpret the concept of Lam-rim (graded stages) in regards to the many diverse elements of practice you have recommended? Or is the concept itself even relevant in your mind?

I find your inclusion of Tantra at this stage of the path very unusual -- maybe even harmful.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Ruth said:
Andrea said:
Thanks for the advice, but as far as a therapist goes they cannot help me.
This is a spiritual problem.
Well other than my OCD and social anxiety.

The mind, the body and the spirit are all inextricably linked. To exclude any of them from playing a part in your overall health is like putting on a blind fold and trying to cross a busy road. Or, perhaps playing Russian Roulette. The outcome tends to be pretty bad.

My mind is not causing me to shape shift.
It is also not causing a spirit to rape me.

I am just unlucky in the fact that I am Satan's brother.

Before I leave this site let me give you a little tidbit of useful information about these entities since I obviously know more about them than any of you.

Read the articles of all accidents/shootings etc. (even weather related)
and check how often the numbers 7, 3, 0, and 1 come up.
It is an anagram for LEVI or EVIL.

7 makes an L, 3 makes an E, 0 makes a V when you remove top and sharpen the bottom, and 1 makes an I.

These entities control all events upon earth. Even the weather.

They use 11:11 as their calling card as well. Also triple digits.
The SS Nazis symbol is an 11 11.
It is also made to look like lightning bolts.
To praise Thor. (or Zeus)
All pagan gods are real entities.
This is the same way that they get you to worship them through ALL fiction.
Seriously they get so much energy from you through these stories! (Story has tor in it. It also means Thor)

Author is named after THOR.

This world is controlled completely.

I am wasting my time on this site so bye!

Andrea said:
My mind is not causing me to shape shift.
It is also not causing a spirit to rape me.

I am just unlucky in the fact that I am Satan's brother.

It could be causing you mental illness, though. And that can be strongly linked to diet and physical health. So, it's worth looking into the connection. Oh, and don't do any mind altering drugs because it could make a vulnerable person more vulnerable, sadly.

Andrea said:
Before I leave this site let me give you a little tidbit of useful information about these entities since I obviously know more about them than any of you.

That is unlikely because there are some people on this site that know A LOT about so called 'entities'. I do not include myself here. These people may think you are delusional. Or maybe even completely nuts.

Andrea said:
I am wasting my time on this site so bye!

Well, yes, especially if you want to be told only what you want to hear. Or, even worse, get others to do all the all the 'work' for you. That's quite an unproductive approach. I would urge a re-think. Or.... good luck 'dancing in the middle of the road with a blind-fold on'!

Andrea said:
Is that the problem then? If you "know more" about these entities, did that make you lax in studying other possibilities? For instance, what if Satan is nothing but a metaphor? Even many Christians have come around to thinking that way. Just a possibility.

Perhaps a quote from Jung's Map of the Soul.

[quote author=Murray Stein]The irruption of a complex into consciousness indicates that it has become temporarily more energized than the ego. Its energy flows from the complex into the ego system and may flood and possess it.[/quote]

[quote author=Murray Stein]The healthy psyche is somewhat closed and does show a tendency toward entropy, [perhaps we could understand that as balance instead - diligence] but it is also open in that it is fed and influenced by the surrounding world. Tightly closed psychic systems are pathological. ... Only biological treatment can influence it.[/quote]

For what it's worth, I've had a lower astral entity attachment at my solar plexus for several years. The entity seemed to feed off negative emotions and made repeating knocking sounds from time to time - in walls, cars, heaters, etc. It didn't seem very bright, but it was quite "sticky" and difficult to get rid of.

One of the main reasons it could attach itself was that I had problems with the large intestine (inflammation) for several years.

The way I freed myself from the attachment was to basically do the Work (healing, growth) and increase my "frequency platform", for lack of a better word. Also, finding a way to stop the inflammation in the intestine (mostly through diet) was probably quite important as well.

Interestingly, what helped me with completely restoring the energy grid in the solar plexus area (after the entity was no longer attached for a year or so) was to put some peppermint oil on the stomach for about half an hour. I could feel a sort of heat, almost like the oil was absorbing something from the stomach area. After that the remaining energy blocks or holes I felt in that area gradually dissolved.

Back
Top Bottom