Errors in "The Wave" (Online Version)

HowToBe

The Living Force
Here I will highlight the errors I come to as I read The Wave online. I certainly may miss small things like typos; I'm mostly interested in the type of errors that may confuse readers or cause the reader to have to take extra time to notice the error before being able to understand. I figure it's worth the time spent.

The Wave Ch. 1 said:
To continue with the series of marker events:

UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive “Mecca”. Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens8 will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait “Henry Higgins,” just you wait!

[Quote box begins here]
Q: (L) Are you a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) How do you relate to the Pleiadians?
This may not be an error, although it's slightly disconcerting. Shouldn't the continuation of the predictions be within the quote-box as well, since the C's are 'speaking'?

The Wave Ch. 2 said:
Q: (L) Do we need to do some kind of work such as hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast.
[Quote box ends.]

See the pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space-time. For you to figure out. Cross-reference channeled messages printing dates and location. We are where we are. Cross-reference time and distance.

[Quote box begins.]
Q: (L) What book do we need to cross-reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and us. We speak from “crest” of wave, now, where are we?
It doesn't appear that there is supposed to be a break in the quote box here. If highlighting those statements was the intention, I imagine bold text would have been used.

The Wave Ch. 2 said:
Q: (L) So we really need to set up a map so we can draw it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When we speak from Orion we are “Orions”. When from Pleiades, we are “Pleiadian”, and so on.

Q: (L) So, all of these channeled books you have mentioned are coming from the same basic source, through different channels, that they are able to connect with because of their different positions in space time and preparation level of the channels, is that correct?

A: Close. We have given you a Wave crest locator. We are from where we are and speak. Get it? We are where we are.
I'm guessing that the highlighted portion should actually be part of the the answer before it, and is not actually Laura's words.

And, since it's convenient, I would like to ask a question about the following:
Wave Ch. 2 said:
Q: (V) Is there anything she needs to do to control her psychic openness in order not to be harmed?

A: Why control something beneficial? […]

Q: (L) Going back to the event of this morning, when JW related his experience of it to me, he said that when he opened his eyes that the light looked yellow… (V) I noticed the discoloration too… (J) Was that related to the event?
Does [...] represent an inserted meaningful silence, as in "Laura wasn't sure of this" or does it mean that some of the discussion has been omitted? If it is the latter, I suggest that [...] be moved down to its own line to make this more clear. At least, that is the convention I would choose. Either way, knowing this will help me interpret the transcripts.

Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the formatting errors that you mentioned.

I saw some errors, too (german edition).

so when I see some, I'll post them.

HowToBe said:
And, since it's convenient, I would like to ask a question about the following:
Wave Ch. 2 said:
Q: (V) Is there anything she needs to do to control her psychic openness in order not to be harmed?

A: Why control something beneficial? […]

Q: (L) Going back to the event of this morning, when JW related his experience of it to me, he said that when he opened his eyes that the light looked yellow… (V) I noticed the discoloration too… (J) Was that related to the event?
Does [...] represent an inserted meaningful silence, as in "Laura wasn't sure of this" or does it mean that some of the discussion has been omitted? If it is the latter, I suggest that [...] be moved down to its own line to make this more clear. At least, that is the convention I would choose. Either way, knowing this will help me interpret the transcripts.

When [...] appears within a transcript, it means that some of the discussion has been omitted. An ellipsis without the brackets means a meaningful pause.

I checked the corrections, and it appears that the first two errors are mostly fixed, but the formatting is still slightly off. The corrected sections are showing up in separate quote boxes from the rest of the quoted transcripts, possibly suggesting emphasis where none was intended. Otherwise, everything's jolly. :D

I found what appears to be another quote box error:
The Wave Ch. 4 said:
Q: (Aud.) Did they ever tell about the purpose for the pyramids?

A: (L) Yes, they did. First of all, the Atlantean civilization existed for a very long time and was quite extensive all over the globe, not necessarily confined to the semi-legendary “continent of Atlantis.”
[Quote box ends.]

Apparently, interplanetary travel was as easy for the Atlanteans as it is for us to take a trip to the store. They had bases on the Moon, bases on Mars — the monuments of the Moon and Mars are Atlantean in origin — they also had some of their giant crystals on the Moon and Mars, and these were used to collect Cosmic and Solar energy as a power source.

We have talked about locations of such crystals on the Earth and why they were not destroyed in the cataclysms that destroyed Atlantis and the answer was that the engineered function of these crystals was such that massive amounts of energy interacting with them is absorbed and transmuted, so to speak. If you put an atomic bomb on one of them, it would absorb the energy and transduce it. It was the design function.

When we asked if our present technology could decipher how to use these crystals, and the response was “would a Neanderthal know how to fly a 747.” [Laughter]

So, when we are talking about the Atlanteans, we are talking about a super advanced civilization and the descendants of them, after the destruction that occurred which destroyed this amazing culture, built these pyramidal shapes, which had a similar function as the pyramid shaped giant crystals, though much less effective. In other words, the Pyramids are simply gigantic machines. They were used to manipulate energy to control weather, power the many things that a civilization requires to be considered “advanced,” to preserve and transmute or heal. Just a whole host of energy applications similar to what we do with electricity. But, still, it was a step down from the far more advanced Atlantean technology, and as time went by, other things occurred, and eventually this knowledge was lost.

[Quote box begins.]
Q: (Aud.) Is there a giant pyramid, or a step pyramid in China?
It appears from the "[Laughter]" in the third paragraph that that the quote box should actually be unbroken.

[EDIT]

Another one to add, from chapter 4:
The Wave Ch. 4 said:
Q: (L) Yes, it was a very popular idea, and still is. I mean, how easy can it be to say, “Oh, I didn’t do that! It was the former occupant of this body!” Or, “I can do this now, because I have just taken over this body. I’m not a trash man, I’m really a brain surgeon, so hand me a scalpel!” and that sort of thing.
[Quote box ends.]

People were creating all kinds of exotic and elaborate “backgrounds” for themselves, and as I heard these stories, they got wilder by the day! “I’m Prince or Princess So-and-So from the Planet Hoogabooga! Make obeisance, peasant!” How bizarre can it get?

[Quote box ends.]
Q: (Aud.) Have you asked about actual, physical life forms on other planets, or is it just us here in the Universe?
Unless I'm wrong and this really is an aside from Laura to give the reader context...

I have a question: Is there in general a place or a way to submit errors found in The Wave or other books by Laura? Could we use this thread, for example? While reading and re-reading those books I sometimes find errors, too. I think it would be better to write down and collect them and at occasion to contribute by posting them somewhere.

Good to hear, and I'm glad I could contribute something! :)

I've got two more already:
The Wave Ch. 4 said:
Q: (RS) So, when they travel from fourth to third, they change the units. That is precisely what is in the article in the journal! [Holds up book.] This is published in the Ukraine. [Turns to page and displays diagrams and equations.] This is the experiment to test anti-gravity.
[Quote box ends.]

There is a two-mile long tunnel that is a vacuum inside. They suck the air out. The first measure is to shoot photons to identify, at the end of the two mile tunnel, the no gravity point.

[...]

At the third level, is it true that the value of the dimension is changed by the available energy, or the energy is used to change the value of the units?

[Quote box begins.]
A: This concept crosses the density barrier, not limited to level three.

The Wave Ch. 4 said:
Q: (RS) That is an incredible answer because this is traveling in time. First they said that by using energy you can change the numerical value of the units, and from this (incomprehensible) you can make a (incomprehensible) show.
[Quote box ends.]

Now the question: how you can go backward in time; by changing the sign of the unit: plus one second and we move forward, if that unit is changed to minus one second, we move backward. So the question is, by using anti-matter, can we move backward? But their answer was saying… precisely, that we are moving from level three to level four.

In Greece, at this time, at the University of Santia (?), the nuclear physics laboratory at the University, there is a potentially fundamental experiment going on based on my studies to search for fundamentally new source of energy by bombarding zinc 70 or molybdenum 100 via Gamma with 1.294 MeV energy. Will the experiment be successful…

[Quote box begins.]
A: All of the experiments you speak of share one thing in common: They all “touch the borderline” from the perspective of the third density side.

[EDIT]
I think it's good to ask: Should I change the title of this thread to something like "Report Errors in QFG Publications Here", and add a note in the fist post that will help people using the forum search function to find it?

Missing word (should say, "...in [a] certain way..."):
The Wave Ch. 5 said:
I did not insert it in the chronological sequence because I felt it would have distracted from the series of events that resulted from our interactions with MUFON, but in certain way, it connects them — though the connection was only apparent in retrospect.

Book 1:
We are prepared to offer you full financial compensation for the rights to your life story.__
Two spaces; also at other places, though it's certainly not a tragedy since it is not visible when printed. Use Ctrl+F to detect them.

Book 3, last chapter:
Since it is over 15 years since this meeting, it is hard for Ark to remember exactly what was said, but the entries in his journal in the days the following the meeting reflect his state of mind at the time:

Marseilles, July 21, 1966
1986 perhaps?

Same book & chapter:
It is a process of consuming conscious awareness and stuffing it into the black hole of the hought of Non-being
Thought of Non-being.

Book 4:
or his surrogate to defend human beings against diseases and evil spirits.”__(Eliade 1951, 503–504)
Two spaces.

Book 5:
Cs remark
Cs' remark

This error occurs in several places in the chapter (the name gets messed up):
The Wave Ch. 5 said:
[...]by duplicating his feats before a scientific commission and Johann Zöllner, professor of physics and astronomy at[...]

[edit: changed highlighting to be less glaring]

Back
Top Bottom