Ethiopian airline bombing in Lebanon - warning to France

Nicolas said:
I think it may also refer to Clif High's prediction of an "Israeli mistake" about possibly bombing Iran and unleashing a deadly nuclear cloud of some kind that was unexpected to occur.

Thanks Nicolas. Yes that could be it also although the ALTA report did come after the session. Forgot about it. Here's the link. :)

Added Later - Post from previous page.

Nicolas said:
Vulcan59 said:
rylek said:
Pardon my ignorance but what kind of situation does the "Israeli mistake" refer to?

Hi rylek,

My understanding is that the mistake referred to by Perceval is from the Session 29 December 2009 where the C's stated the following:

Session 29 December said:
Q: (L) Could it be said that what we're doing is actually inducing these controlling actions?

A: Yes but that is actually good because it means that their desperation is being driven and they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner.

Q: (L) So the more positive things we do, and the more creative we become, the more it drives them to try to suppress and repress things in indirect ways to try to suppress and repress us without suppressing and repressing us directly - because that would be too obvious - and by so doing, they show their hand so to speak?

A: Yes

I think it may also refer to Clif High's prediction of an "Israeli mistake" about possibly bombing Iran and unleashing a deadly nuclear cloud of some kind that was unexpected to occur.

Thanks for clarifying that Vulcan and Nicolas. I'd searched the forum before asking but nothing turned up concerning that phrase. I'll have a look at Clif High's statements.

There is also this:

Session Sept 24, 2001

Q: (L) [...] What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern
situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?

A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.

A: Preparation for war in Palestine.

Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're
all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in
here?

A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside
from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long
time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to
be the result of this plan?

A: Destruction of Jews.

Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?

A: No.

Q: (L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?

A: Yes.

Seems to me that a prime candidate for the "Israeli mistake" predicted by Cliff High is the recent exposure of the Mossad's cold-blooded murder and passport skulduggery in Dubai.

France continues to ramp up the pressure on Israel
Kouchner wants quick recognition of Palestine

Daily Star Staff

French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner has suggested that a Palestinian state could be proclaimed and recognized by the international community even before the issue of its borders is worked out. "I would be tempted by that," Kouchner was quoted as telling Sunday newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche. But he added: "I'm not sure of being followed on that, and I'm not even sure of being right."

More souring of the relationship. Long may it continue.
French PM hits out at Dubai murder of Hamas man

2010/02/20

DAMASCUS: French Prime Minister Francois Fillon on Saturday condemned the assassination in Dubai of Hamas commander Mahmud al-Mabhuh, saying murder should never be part of diplomacy.

“Murder is not the way one should conduct international relations,” French Fillon said, when asked about the hit widely blamed on Israel’s Mossad spy agency.

“I don’t know all the ins and outs of the affair in Dubai. I hope that light will be shed on who did this and who did that in this murder,” Fillon said.

“France condemns this murder,” he told a press conference with his Syrian counterpart, Mohammed Naji Otri, whose government hosts exiled Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal and hosted Mabhuh before his murder.

“All murders, whoever is behind them and whoever orders them, are to be condemned.

Back
Top Bottom