Event 202 Solutions

Ok, the following explains The World Economic Forum.org website and how you can check on their plans yourself. Looking at the Covid-Action-Platform, it covers the layers upon layers of deception and implementation of the plan for Global Governance, all tied together so you can get a panoramic view of how they do it...it will coordinate with news items, events, etc. Very good to see what we've been up against!....A fascist global business system that protects the livelihood of businesses connected to 'The Beast (NWO) System' They plan to mobilize cooperation from us by being asked to make sacrifices and by our voluntary cooperation, they assume that we are endorsing what they are doing. Forewarned is forearmed!

The host of the video is an ex-FEMA and Homeland Security employee. I was introduced to her on the citizen's counter event to the 201 event, called Event 202.....which initiated this thread.

WEBSITE LINK TO COVID-ACTION-PLATFORM

The host of the video is an ex-FEMA and Homeland Security employee. I was introduced to her on the citizen's counter event to the 201 event, called Event 202.....which initiated this thread.

@Zzartemis,

The COG (Continuity of Government) plan was something I saw while working for the PA Dept. of Public Welfare. In addition to FEMA Pennsylvania has its own PEMA which was a mini version of FEMA.

The COVID Action Platform website shows the detailed plans they already have in place. I suppose it shows the vitality of wishful-thinking.

I was reluctant to even accept cookies so I did not. I really don't need to sign up to marvel at the predator's mind.

I am waiting for them to fail.

Session 22 1994:
Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see.
In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

My main reason for creating this thread was to have a space where you can post yours or any others' counter activities to what is being forced upon us. The people who put Event 202 ended their podcast with that encouragement....no act is too small. Since all happenings are related to one gigantic goal, you can post countermeasures to a plethora of draconian controls here...health/5G/surveillance/etc

Fauci is really under the gun lately. Here's some older news that, when seen in context of today's happenings, could surround him with even more suspicion. Posting here as a resource, if any wish to dig further.

"Top virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits is shedding some well-needed light on the mysterious death of top scientist Kuan-Teh Jeang (photo above), who was second in charge under Dr. Anthony Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the time of his controversial death."

Within this article is a lengthy compliation on other mysterious deaths of CDC scientists as well:

FYI Please share in the US.

Wow check this out - "You want to know WHY hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is being censored massively?? Because then they CANNOT fast track their dangerous and experimental vaccine and also mandate it if there is another option!! The EUA; Emergency Use Authorization act explains in the second paragraph that if there is a working therapeutic or drug, they cannot fast track their experimental vaccine! -- Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), the FDA Commissioner may allow unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

Back
Top Bottom