Events in Russia

Russia President Putin signed a decree on providing humanitarian support to people who share traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.

Foreigners and stateless persons will be able to receive a temporary residence permit in the Russian Federation in addition to quotas and without confirmation of proficiency in Russian if they want to move because their countries are pursuing "policies that impose destructive neoliberal ideological attitudes."

The government is expected to approve a list of countries imposing such an ideology.

Russia President Putin signed a decree on providing humanitarian support to people who share traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.
A little more detail on this:

"No Quota, No Language Test" - Putin Invites Families with Traditional Values to Move to Russia

If your country persecutes you because you have traditional Christian values, then President Vladimir Putin has just rolled out the red carpet​

Aug 19, 2024

MOSCOW, August 19. /TASS/. Russia will provide assistance to those who do not accept destructive neoliberal attitudes in their countries that contradict traditional values. A decree on preferential treatment when relocating to Russia as humanitarian support was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As noted in the document, the opportunity to apply for temporary residence in the Russian Federation is given to such foreigners “without taking into account the quota approved by the government of the Russian Federation and without submitting a document confirming knowledge of the Russian language, knowledge of the history of Russia and the fundamentals of legislation.” The reason may be rejection of the policies of their countries, “imposing destructive neoliberal ideological guidelines that contradict traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.”

The list of values has already been established by the Fundamentals of State Policy in this area, while the list of states that impose unhealthy attitudes on their citizens will have to be compiled by the government of the Russian Federation. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation has ordered to begin issuing three-month visas in September for applications on moral grounds.

In February, at the Agency for Strategic Initiatives forum, Putin supported the idea of Italian student Irene Cecchini, who proposed simplifying the move to the Russian Federation based on cultural, traditional and family values. The head of state agreed with Cecchini’s words that in order to determine what kind of people come to the country, an individual approach is needed.

Source: TASS (Russian)

I was reading this article below today and was thinking to myself that if Harris is elected in Nov, then the next step individually, if one has the means, is to look to leave the US, since in all intents and purposes the US will be done in so many ways. I figure the next 4 years would become the big push for the many agendas at hand to include increased depopulation. But, I was also thinking to myself where can one really go? Maybe Russia...

Hopefully, the US will be on the list of countries “imposing destructive neoliberal ideological guidelines that contradict traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.” It certainly is at the forefront of such things...

Back
Top Bottom