Ever Given container ship aground in the Suez Canal

Many possible agendas this SNAFU supports. Food chain disruption used to weaken the population and create more dependence on big brother. Props up oil prices which props up stock market which is massively profitable to the big banks. An excuse for the inevitable inflation that is gradually becoming more noticeable as money printing continues at full steam.

The pattern drawn by the ships course is a big FU in the global birth canal if you want to see it that way. In yo face for those with eyes that see it.

The timing is too perfect. Another turn of the screw on humanity. Another false flag to follow?

When I put all the pieces on the table; all the agendas and possible conspiracies and what the C’s have said it looks like it boils down to one overarching chicken little hysteria:

They are trying to kill us.

Slowly, methodically and without it being noticed by the sleeping masses.

I know that sounds a bit melodramatic but.... that seems to be what the dots add up to if connected.
Well said, and unfortunately I am inclined to agree, even though I wish there was some doubt in my mind...there really isn't. It's just too damn obvious

My husband is a pilot boat driver and the boys at his work are all saying this just doesn’t happen.
These are my thoughts and feelings about it, as well. But many things that just don't happen or should never ever happen do happen at sea at times.

But when you see one of the biggest ships in the world almost 'T-bone' the bank in the Suez Canal, which is quite narrow and is one of the most important waterways in the world, then it does seem to stretch credibility to say high winds did it, to say the least.

(T-bone is where one ship hits another ship right in the middle and fully perpendicular to the other ship, making a 'T'.)

Well said, and unfortunately I am inclined to agree, even though I wish there was some doubt in my mind...there really isn't. It's just too damn obvious
Agree, feel it wasn't the wind. Not agreeing that they are trying to kill us all. They don't need to. Put us deeper into learned helplessness. Like the vax. Like the --- everything else going on ( or a lot of everything else going on).

Expect Russia to be blamed for it (only half joking). ;-)

Apparently FESCO, Russian transportation group, experiencing a "record demand" for transits through Russia due to Suez canal being blocked. Apparently the business is very good, and they are managing it just fine.

Last edited:
If EverGiven crew wanted to be the first boat to do donuts without capsizing, well, they should have known better and try the manoeuvre on a larger channel. Easy task for an artificial pretext to create crisis and sensationalism. In normal times that would have created the perfect popcorn moment. Sheer woke maths.

I wonder how much money the Chines CCP paid to the ship owner to run the ship aground - maybe a deal they couldn’t refuse? Joking aside, it sure as hell put a dent into US shipping plans ...

I used to work in Port Hedland, Western Australia, which is the biggest iron-ore exporting port in the world (by tonnage). The channel to and from the port into the open ocean is the bottleneck of the iron ore exportation - it is long and one-way, so currently they are widening it in some places to allow crossing of ships which would massively increase their capacity. They are also building ‘emergency lanes’ at regular intervals to be able to tow broken down ships into them and scuttle them - which is cheaper than trying to salvage a ship and this taking longer. It is said that if PH shuts down their export for 6 months, the government of Australia would go broke.

Just to highlight what an absolute SNAFU this incident is ...

Not only is the name Evergreen associated with Hillary Clinton, I just read that the call sign for this cargo ship is H3RC. In the words of Joe Biden: "COME'ON MAN"

The following was news in 2015- tags: cell membranes, lipids, lockdowns, cold vaccines, space force and politicians with black eyes (cue X-files music)

Meet the azotosomes​

Researchers from Cornell University have proposed that life could exist without oxygen. Life on earth requires lipid bilayer membranes, that only form in liquid water. In space, where it is extremely cold, water turns into ice. But liquid methane, devoid of any oxygen and composed of only hydrogen and carbon, remains in liquid form. And there is plenty of it to go around: Saturn’s moon, Titan, hosts seas of liquid methane. Consequently, the research team inquired as to whether liquid methane can sustain life.

The astrobiologists at Cornell discovered that indeed liquid methane can give rise to ‘azotosomes,’ which are membranes that can function in extremely cold temperatures and retain their flexibility and stability as lipid membranes.

Saturn Moon Titan Has Molecules That Could Help Make Cell Membranes​

Titan's thick atmosphere contains large quantities of vinyl cyanide molecules, which could conceivably form membranes around cells in the liquid-hydrocarbon seas that dot the frigid moon's surface, according to the study.

Many astrobiologists regard these seas of methane as possibly habitable environments, especially considering that a variety of complex, carbon-containing organic compounds are known to exist on Titan. However, any life the moon's seas may support would have to be very different from Earth's organisms, which depend heavily on liquid water. [Amazing Photos: Titan, Saturn's Largest Moon]

Cell membranes are a case in point. Here on Earth, membranes consist of fatty molecules called lipids. But lipids cannot survive in the otherworldly Titan environment, which features a hydrocarbon-based weather system and average surface temperatures of around minus 290 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 180 degrees Celsius), study team members said.

I know that Evergreen is Hillary's code name with the Secret Service. There was just a large nursing home engulfed in flames too, also called Evergreen.... all in the same week, hmmmmm
You are right!

By BRETT MALEC - JAN 21
The Clintons
Bill Clinton – Eagle
Hillary Clinton – Evergreen
Chelsea Clinton – Energy
What does "ever given" in the title of the thread refer to?
To this:
Tug Boats Named After Mossad, Obama

Another user shared that the tug boats helping Ever Given out of the waterway were called MOSAED and BARAKA1, which are alleged references to MOSSAD and Obama, insinuating that the vessel was being used as a front for human trafficking and several high-profile people were involved.
More here:

By Manthan Chheda - 24, 2021

Now that the Suez Canal is blocked, the Northern Sea route could become an effective alternative, to the advantage of the Russians: Rosatom’s Arctic fleet, which includes five nuclear-powered icebreakers, a container ship, and four service vessels, is operated by Rosatomflot, based in the Russian port city of Murmansk and the nuclear icebreakers fleet, which is the largest in the world and would easily be able to free any ice-bound vessel, are used for navigation and rescue operations along the Northern Sea Route.

The Russian authorities have recently turned the development of the Northern Sea Route into one of the key strategic priorities for the state. In January, Minister of National Resources and Environment Dmitry Kobylkin said cargo shipping in Russia’s northernmost territorial waters would top 80 million tons as early as 2024.

Russia’s Arctic provides the shortest maritime route linking Europe and Asia. The ice waterway passes through several seas of the Arctic Ocean, including the Barents Sea, Kara Sea, Laptev Sea, East Siberian Sea, Chukchi Sea, and partially the Bering Sea in the Pacific Ocean.

Rosatom said in a separate tweet that a “Trip from Murmansk to Japan on the Northern Sea Route is 5770 miles & 12 840 miles through the Suez Canal, adding that the Egyptian route may be blocked for days.

Moreover, passage through the Suez Canal for a vessel like the Ever Given with about 200,000 tonnes would have been about USD 200,000 to 300,000. Perhaps sea lane traffic will change to usage of the Northern arctic route because of this.

Now that the Suez Canal is blocked, the Northern Sea route could become an effective alternative, to the advantage of the Russians: Rosatom’s Arctic fleet, which includes five nuclear-powered icebreakers, a container ship, and four service vessels, is operated by Rosatomflot, based in the Russian port city of Murmansk and the nuclear icebreakers fleet, which is the largest in the world and would easily be able to free any ice-bound vessel, are used for navigation and rescue operations along the Northern Sea Route.

The Russian authorities have recently turned the development of the Northern Sea Route into one of the key strategic priorities for the state. In January, Minister of National Resources and Environment Dmitry Kobylkin said cargo shipping in Russia’s northernmost territorial waters would top 80 million tons as early as 2024.

Russia’s Arctic provides the shortest maritime route linking Europe and Asia. The ice waterway passes through several seas of the Arctic Ocean, including the Barents Sea, Kara Sea, Laptev Sea, East Siberian Sea, Chukchi Sea, and partially the Bering Sea in the Pacific Ocean.

Rosatom said in a separate tweet that a “Trip from Murmansk to Japan on the Northern Sea Route is 5770 miles & 12 840 miles through the Suez Canal, adding that the Egyptian route may be blocked for days.

Moreover, passage through the Suez Canal for a vessel like the Ever Given with about 200,000 tonnes would have been about USD 200,000 to 300,000. Perhaps sea lane traffic will change to usage of the Northern arctic route because of this.

If we take the ‘who benefits?’ approach, then it must be those damn Ruskies who stand behind this.

I had a thought last night that this accident had a mission to shift something for the good, good of what or whom I don't know (I see new post above while I'm typing here by Revolucionar =the Ruskies benefit). The resourcefulness of humans could pull the fat out of the fire, too, finding a way to move the backed up goods.... I even dowsed the intention behind the grounding of the ship and got that there was positive intent, got is was carefully reasoned out by humans. I have found on rare occasions that what at first seems dire actually comes from a source that is helping. Of course any 'help' can be undercut in the back-and-forth and used for exploitation purposes. Sounds crazy. Have the salt cellar handy at all times.

Laurs wrote above of Russian authorities aiming to develop the North Sea Route which is about half the miles of the Suez Canal route. I read a long time ago, cannot remember which book, that Russia would lead in a new spirituality in coming decades. That always stuck in my mind. I have been to Russia, to Moscow in 1989-90. The subway was full of people with such open faces, if I saw them without my own overlay. They looked like they had morning dew on them. It was striking that English literature, as I found there, was studied by everyone, and was known better than so many of us English speaking people know the literary wealth of English languagewriting.

Back
Top Bottom