*exclusive new footage* Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm

Craig Ranke CIT

Padawan Learner
After going back to Arlington to interview all the new north side witnesses, we thought it was time to approach the cab driver again since we had such a large body of evidence proving his scene was staged.

The results of this interaction are compelling yet disturbing.

Please view our new presentation Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab - The Eye Of The Storm.

Picture036.jpg

Craig Ranke CIT said:
After going back to Arlington to interview all the new north side witnesses, we thought it was time to approach the cab driver again since we had such a large body of evidence proving his scene was staged.

Great work Craig.

It's amazing that you got to inspect the taxi cab in person.

Regarding Lloyde's behaviour, I can't help but think of the following piece written by Laura that might explain the extreme mental gymnastics by England with respect to his story:

Excerpt from http://www.sott.net/signs/editorials/signs20060609_CommentsonthePentagonStrike.php
A subject was told under hypnosis that when he was awakened he would be unable to see a third man in the room who, it was suggested to him, would have become invisible. All the "proper" suggestions to make this "true" were given, such as "you will NOT see so- and-so" etc... When the subject was awakened, lo and behold! the suggestions did NOT work.

Why? Because they went against his belief system. He did NOT believe that a person could become invisible.

So, another trial was made. The subject was hypnotized again and was told that the third man was leaving the room... that he had been called away on urgent business, and the scene of him getting on his coat and hat was described... the door was opened and shut to provide "sound effects," and then the subject was brought out of the trance.

Guess what happened?

He was UNABLE TO SEE the Third Man.

Why? Because his perceptions were modified according to his beliefs. Certain "censors" in his brain were activated in a manner that was acceptable to his ego survival instincts.

The many times you are pointing out the factual obvious in the interview just brings Lloyde to a point where he does not seem to be able to go there mentally. He just seems hypnotised.

Edit: after reading some posts on the C.I.T. board about Lloyde, I am no longer sure in my above hypothesis especially because of what you write:
Lloyde shows no fear.

Lloyde shows no remorse.

Lloyde exhibits a bit of glee in the attention we have given him so because of this I believe either he is a completely brainwashed/clueless dupe or he is willingly involved.

The no fear, no remorse bit would be consistent with a pathological liar.

The comments of his wife while you were at his house are also very interesting because she definitely knows some things about the situation because of her FBI job; at least that is my impression.
The 'conspiracy' class that he supposedly attended is also a most interesting thing to say the least.

Dominique

Thanks for the reply!

I'm glad to see you were able to think this through.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen other people go through the same thought process.

People really want to believe that Lloyde is innocent because he is such an unassuming seemingly nice old man. So much so that it seems inconceivable that he could be willingly involved with such a heinous operation.

But the evidence is what it is and he is implicated.

There is no way around this.

Of course it's possible he could be under mind-control and we say throughout the presentation that we can't prove whether or not he was willingly involved, coerced, or manipulated. But it's not our job to determine that anyway. When evidence implicates someone it's not logical to speculate exotic techniques that would clear them of guilt just because they happen to seem like a nice guy.

I've just watched through the video, and yes, my spontaneous reaction as I was seeing the disconnect between the evidence and Lloyde's version was that he was most likely Greenbaumed (http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Greenbaum), or similar. I.e. hypnotized, mindcontrolled, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it. This would certainly explain his inability to understand the pictures, because in his mind and faked memory that just isn't what happened, no matter what, and it's his inability to reconcile reality with his memories that causes the seemingly weird response. If he was hypnotized into believing what he thinks he remembers, it's not strange at all, I think. In choosing between what he sees, and what he remembers, he chooses his memories, because it would just be too weird to think that your own memories lie to you.

I noticed that you on your forum, and here, refer to mindcontrol as "exotic", but with the research that has been done on this topic here and other websites I would say that this is more like "standard operating procedure", and not really difficult at all, for the people who would be considered behind this operation. If you want an "exotic" explanation for his behaviour, then I would say that if Lloyde is a FRV robot, which would explain his extremely repetitive manners, to be "stuck as a broken record", that would at least get close to being "exotic" :-)

One more factor in favor of the Greenbaum explanation would be that, from my interpretation of his description of what happened, he seems to be missing time. He doesn't seem to really be able to recall the time period in question, and exactly what happened. From what I saw in the movie I doubt that he's consciously lying. I think he really believes his own story. But it's very much "I was there and then stuff happened" kind of descriptions, rather than details of what happened. So, if Greenbaum techniques are in play, then from the moment he is "switched on" during the attack, meaning an alternate personality is used, then it might be difficult for his current personality to recall the events that happened when that alter was active.

In any case, good job on detailing and following up this story. Very important pieces of the puzzle!

foofighter said:
I noticed that you on your forum, and here, refer to mindcontrol as "exotic", but with the research that has been done on this topic here and other websites I would say that this is more like "standard operating procedure", and not really difficult at all, for the people who would be considered behind this operation.

I don't agree that hypnotism was standard operating procedure in this operation.

Yes I believe techniques like this have been used in covert operations in the past....but I have spoken with dozens of witnesses to the attack on the Pentagon and most have been very regular honest folk who were simply fooled into believing that plane hit the building.

But we have also spoken with obvious and blatant liars who are clearly quite willing operatives or assets.

Lloyde plays the confused old man card quite well.

But I spent a lot of time with him and I can tell you he was very lucid and quite conscious of his surroundings at all times until he was forced to view the photographic evidence proving his location.

His demeanor suddenly changed at that point to befuddled. He acted like anyone would who was caught in a lie. Straight up unflinching denial.

It's really not a mystery or strange behavior in any way given this more obvious context.

He knows what he did on 9/11.

The very fact that he tried to suggest he was further north up the road where all the witnesses place the plane demonstrates how he anticipated what I was going to tell him.

Particularly since he had already let it slip how his neighbor who took pictures of his cab was "up on the bridge" minutes before we started the on-camera interview!

This proves that he already knew his true location and merely shifted the argument for the cameras.

It was all very premeditated.

There were MANY operatives and assets used in this operation. Lloyde is literally married to the intelligence community.

Yes there is a remote possibility of his innocence due to manipulation or coercion but the evidence heavily implicates him as willingly involved.

As I said in the presentation, this isn't a witch-hunt but the evidence is not our fault.

Craig, thanks for your reply. Yup, you're right, it's difficult to explain his reference to the cameraman on the bridge unless, as you say, he simply is lying through his teeth and knows exactly what he did and didn't do. So, for the time being, unless other evidence comes up, that does indeed seem to be the best fitting explanation.

Lloyd Is A Pentagon "Victim" And Numbered Among the Good Guys :0)

Hi Craig and Foofighter:

Long time no see. :0)

Craig Ranke CIT said:

When did CIT stop focusing all of your attention on the extremely old taxi cab driver standing out in the middle of Washington Blvd? Most anyone here can paste a hundred links to your light pole and taxi cab posts scattered from one end of the internet to the far side of the World Wide Web. The fact is that we have been looking at ‘two attacks’ all along (my thread) and your ‘North of Citgo’ witnesses only saw the painted-up A-3 entering Pentagon airspace at 9:36:27 AM during the ‘second’ attack.

Craig Ranke CIT said:

We disagree. The disturbing part is that some people toss the 69-year old taxi cab driver over into the ‘inside-job bad guy’ pile, because they continue to misrepresent and misinterpret Pentagon ‘evidence.’ If this guy is an inside-job bad guy, then I am the man in the cotton picking moon. :0) There is no evidence to support your thesis, claims and conclusions anywhere in this Opening Post, so please allow me to address the concerns of foofighter:

foofighter said:
I've just watched through the video, and yes, my spontaneous reaction as I was seeing the disconnect between the evidence and Lloyde's version was that he was most likely Greenbaumed (http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Greenbaum), or similar. I.e. hypnotized, mindcontrolled, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it.

Please stop the presses and allow a voice of reason to interject important evidence that might have escaped your notice. First of all, Lloyd is traveling ‘south’ on Washington Blvd looking ‘away’ from the Pentagon when the Jet approached from the ‘west’ or his right-hand side. The Jet passed to the ‘south’ of the Citgo Station on a 45-degree angle (pic) to clip Pole #1 that was catapulted into Lloyd’s windshield during the 9:31:39 AM missile strike when the remote-control operator pulled up on the joystick and Craig’s ‘Flyover Plane’ began making the wide turn to the north to be seen by the C-130 pilot. Lloyd hit the brakes and turned the steering wheel to the right (pic), which put the big bend (pic) in the shaft of the light pole. By the time Lloyd stopped the taxi, then he was sitting in the exact location where Pole #1 was uprooted, which is one reason that Craig and Aldo think this evidence is planted.

Then Lloyd recovers from his initial shock to get out of the taxi cab now empty of traffic in the southbound lanes. The traffic has stopped in the northbound lane nearest the Pentagon (pic), so the van driver jumps over the concrete medium to help the old taxi driver remove the light pole ‘and’ (this is the important part), without damaging the hood. :0) However, these two men are making progress with the light pole, as the painted-up A-3 is making the wide turn to the north making ready to strike Column Line (CL) 11-14 (pic) using the North Of Citgo Flight Path (in blue). Once again Lloyd has his back turned to the Pentagon when the A-3 returns just 4 minutes and 48 seconds later to become the ‘big boom’ (Liberty story) that knocks him down and just about kills him for the second time in about 5 minutes. :0)

foofighter said:
This would certainly explain his inability to understand the pictures, because in his mind and faked memory that just isn't what happened, no matter what, and it's his inability to reconcile reality with his memories that causes the seemingly weird response. If he was hypnotized into believing what he thinks he remembers, it's not strange at all, I think. In choosing between what he sees, and what he remembers, he chooses his memories, because it would just be too weird to think that your own memories lie to you.

No! :0) The reason that Lloyd is a terrible Pentagon witness is because he is guilty of having his back to the Pentagon in ‘both’ cases during ‘both’ attacks and he has no idea what really hit the Pentagon, because he is simply looking the wrong way. :0) Therefore, what you perceive as an ‘inside-job’ bad guy is simply a regular working man with a below average I.Q. with no idea on how to fill in the blanks in his seeming suspicious testimony. Craig and Aldo refuse to acknowledge the ‘first’ 9:32 AM missile strike where all 5 light poles were knocked down by a combination of the missile bow shockwave (pic) and the starboard engine of the painted-up A-3 radio-controlled DoD Inside-Job Jet transformed into a flying BOMB.

GL,

Terral

Please stop this cover up and blatant misrepresentation of the evidence Terral.

Lloyde never says ANYTHING about a 2nd violent event as he was allegedly removing the pole. The reporter in that story never quotes him saying this and it's clear from our interviews with him direct that he made no such claim.

Everyone can listen to the words direct from his mouth. THAT is evidence Terral. 2nd hand media reports supporting the official story are not evidence.

Furthermore it is impossible for such a long and heavy pole to spear the windshield of his moving car without damaging the hood no matter HOW it could have been allegedly catapulted.

Think about the physics.
approachgif.gif

(imagine plane is a missile with ummm...vortices knocking the pole :rolleyes:)

driving.gif

sliding.gif

(imagine the heavy end of the 40 foot pole still sticking out of the windshield as it comes to a stop)

poleincabgraphic.jpg

(bend in pole not accurate to scale....image made by someone else)

Pentagon_Lamppost_L.jpg

It's simply not reasonable.

The pole would go flying as the car slid to a stop and certainly completely destroy the hood no matter how you slice it but in the very least would destroy the windshield frame and cause more random damage to the windshield as it shifted while the car slides to a stop after Lloyde locked his brakes.

lloydshood.jpg

Terral has been on a rampage to cast doubt on the evidence we have uncovered and us personally ever since he suddenly appeared out of nowhere as one of the most aggressive internet forum hounds I have ever witnessed.

Realize how there is not a single witness who corroborates Lloyde's story.

Nobody claims they saw the pole spear the windshield.

Nobody claims they saw the cab skid out sideways on the road with the 40 foot pole sticking out over the hood.

Nobody claims they saw the pole inside the cab and nobody claims they saw Lloyde and a "silent stranger" remove the pole as some "painted-up" jet swoops it to hit the building several minutes AFTER a missile already did!

I'm quite certain the intellectuals who read this forum will have no problem seeing though such a convoluted direct attempt at deliberate obfuscation.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
I'm quite certain the intellectuals who read this forum will have no problem seeing though such a convoluted direct attempt at deliberate obfuscation.
There's no need to even be intellectual to see the wide gaping holes in Terrals sad attempt at explanation. It's just plain old trolling, pure and simple. 'Nuf said.

Lloyd Is A 9/11 Survivor And A Hero And One Of The Good Guys :0)

Hi Craig and foofighter:

foofighter said:

What kind of reply is this? :0) If anyone here can find where my thesis statements, claims or conclusions divert from THE EVIDENCE in any way, then this is your golden opportunity to ‘quote >>’ that and to offer your own views from your own interpretations of the evidence. Right? Of course. Foofighter is calling people names and attempting to discredit my testimony using two sentences of nonsense. If these so-called intellectuals fall for that kind of empty argument, they may as well pack up the bags and forget about deliberating the facts of these 911Truth Topics entirely. What we have in the Opening Post is Craig once again demonizing the 69-year old taxi driver, because the man does NOT see things according to CIT’s ‘planted light pole’ story. Now foofighter has every opportunity to ‘quote >>’ from either the Opening Post or my rebuttal to offer us something in the way of meaningful commentary on THE EVIDENCE. Right? Okay then. Good luck . . .

foofighter said:
There's no need to even be intellectual to see the wide gaping holes in Terrals sad attempt at explanation. It's just plain old trolling, pure and simple. 'Nuf said.

Nuff said? :0) That is it? Just how many holes did foofighter cite from my work, before starting this charade? The man is trying to demonize me in the same way Craig is attacking Lloyd in the Opening Post of this thread and we continue to know nothing about ‘his’ interpretations of the Pentagon evidence. This guy is a CIT cheerleader, because that story needs a lot of help. :0)

Craig Ranke CIT said:

Please forgive, but Craig made his case in the Opening Post and my interpretations of the evidence simply disagree with yours. These light pole fantasies cooked up by CIT simply have no basis in reality and your case is built upon a very shaky house of cards.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Lloyde never says ANYTHING about a 2nd violent event as he was allegedly removing the pole. The reporter in that story never quotes him saying this and it's clear from our interviews with him direct that he made no such claim.

Surely you jest! The light pole was catapulted into Lloyd’s windshield during the original 9:31:39 AM missile strike. Lloyd stops the taxi and his helper jumps over the concrete median wall to lend assistance. At this point Lloyd sees only the small entry hole and the black smoke saying, "That hole was too small for the plane" (from . The team is removing the light pole when the ‘big boom’ takes place behind them and Lloyd is knocked to the ground. The Liberty Post Story says:

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead [9:31 AM]. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car [9:35 AM]. As they were moving the pole [9:36:27 AM], they heard a BIG BOOM and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

The original missile strike takes place at 9:31:39 AM to stop the the FAA attributes to the aircraft crashing into the Pentagon. However, Lloyd is looking south while driving the taxi and never sees the painted-up A-3 pass over the E-Ring roof; because obviously his attention is on the light pole. Minutes pass and the helper joins Lloyd to remove the light pole AND without damaging the hood, when behind them the A-3 uses the “North of Citgo” Flight Path to strike the Pentagon during the ‘second attack.’ Exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds pass (between these rom the time Lloyd’s windshield is struck by the light pole and the ‘BIG BOOM’ from the A-3 slamming into the West Wedge Wall. This testimony coincides with Terry Cohen running to the entry hole (9:31:39 AM) and then running away to hear the ‘Terrible Explosion,’ (first News Video even though her recollection of the exact time differential is a bit skewed. The light poles were all knocked down during the 9:32 AM first attack and they were already on the ground for the second attack taking place at 9:36:26 AM.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Everyone can listen to the words direct from his mouth. THAT is evidence Terral. 2nd hand media reports supporting the official story are not evidence.

Lloyd has no idea about what hit the Pentagon at 9:32 or five minutes later, because in both cases he was looking the other way. The difference is that the original 9:32 explosion created only 'inside-the-building fires' ]Barbara Honegger’s paper[/url]), but the second attack transformed the West Wedge Wall into a fiery inferno (). The story above told you that Llloyd turned around “wondering what had happened,” but you want to force knowledge into the taxi driver’s head that is simply not there. Also, Craig is in no position to decide what is and is not evidence, as if he was anywhere near the Pentagon on 9/11.

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Furthermore it is impossible for such a long and heavy pole to spear the windshield of his moving car without damaging the hood no matter HOW it could have been allegedly catapulted.

This is your assumption that also has nothing to do with anything related to this case. Pole #1 was uprooted by the A-3 Jet at 9:31:39 AM to strike Lloyd’s windshield in a freak accident, which led to his helper entering the scene just minutes later. An eyewitness says:

Stephen McGraw >> “The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.”

Here we have a priest just a few feet away seeing the plane clip the light pole that injured the taxi driver; which means Craig must go out and demonize that guy too. :0)

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Think about the physics.

Nonsense. Think about quoting the Pentagon witnesses and designing a CIT story that begins to match THAT EVIDENCE. I am not buying any CIT Light Pole Fantasies for one minute, but everyone is entitled to his own interpretations of all the evidence. CIT must show me some kind of Pentagon Timeline ( before I can even begin to take your Pentagon explanations seriously.

GL,

Terral

Terral is obviously trolling, verbally attacking other forum members and attempting to obfuscate the issues. He has been banned.

Thanks to anart for putting a stop to the six-year-old ;)

Craig Ranke CIT said:
Terral has been on a rampage to cast doubt on the evidence we have uncovered and us personally ever since he suddenly appeared out of nowhere as one of the most aggressive internet forum hounds I have ever witnessed.

When these hounds "appear out of nowhere", and start to do "their thing", which is to endlessly draw attention and energy and time on meaningless arguments using made-up evidence and faulty logic, it is very important to have a basic understanding of the underlying psychological explanations for such behaviour (not to mention COINTELPRO tactics in general as well). Craig, if you haven't already, I would strongly suggest that you read up on narcissism and psychopathology, because in these kinds of "encounters" it will save you so much energy by enabling you to "see" what's really going on. Instead of wasting time trying to counterargue that which cannot be counterargued, simply because it was produced out of thin air by a person with the mentality of a six-year-old seeking attention (and arguing with six-year-olds is a futile task at best), you can spend your time on more useful work and discussions.

foofighter said:
Thanks to anart for putting a stop to the six-year-old ;)

Oh, it was a power greater than I -- I just informed everyone so as to prevent further frustration or 'feeding the troll'.

foofighter said:
When these hounds "appear out of nowhere", and start to do "their thing", which is to endlessly draw attention and energy and time on meaningless arguments using made-up evidence and faulty logic, it is very important to have a basic understanding of the underlying psychological explanations for such behaviour (not to mention COINTELPRO tactics in general as well). Craig, if you haven't already, I would strongly suggest that you read up on narcissism and psychopathology, because in these kinds of "encounters" it will save you so much energy by enabling you to "see" what's really going on. Instead of wasting time trying to counterargue that which cannot be counterargued, simply because it was produced out of thin air by a person with the mentality of a six-year-old seeking attention (and arguing with six-year-olds is a futile task at best), you can spend your time on more useful work and discussions.

Good points. It's also quite possible in this situation that Craig and team are too close to the truth on a few key occurrences that day, thus they have their own assigned 'muddy the waters' agent - such things are a matter of course. Terral's tenacity speaks to one of two things - pathology or 'paycheck'.

anart said:
Good points.  It's also quite possible in this situation that Craig and team are too close to the truth on a few key occurrences that day, thus they have their own assigned 'muddy the waters' agent  - such things are a matter of course. 
Considering the gravity of what Craig has found, I think you're right on target. And as usual there are two common tactics to defuse the situation: distraction and diffusion. Terral was trying his best to distract the discussion in an irrelevant direction, and also get Craig to spend cycles on meaningless "debate". If you know the "smell" of this kind of BS it is possible to avoid it.

Terral's tenacity speaks to one of two things - pathology or 'paycheck'.
Exactly. So exactly who is "Terral"? What can we know about him?

Well, I took some time to track "Terral" through Google, and he seems to be on a lot of forums. I found that his full name is "Terral L Croft", and is (according to himself) a "General Contractor / Demolition Supervisor" (1). He lives in St. Petersburg, FL (2), and is interested in bible studies, masonry and Nascar, apart from his recent 9-11 interests. He is a senior member of the Zola Levitt Ministries (3) forums (4). About Zola Levitt Ministries (5):
Zola Levitt (December 3, 1938 - April 19, 2006) was a messianic member of the Jewish community who embraced Christianity. As teacher of Christianity in Dallas, Texas, who had a strong pro-Israel ministry. He led Zola Levitt Ministries, Inc., a non-profit 501(c) organization for purposes of "evangelism of the unbelievers and the exhortation of the believers", or more commonly known as an organization aimed converting Jews to Christianity.
He divorced his wife Jennifer in 1988, but according to court documents he failed to pay child support, and also owes/owed(?) lots of money to the IRS (6) (7).

He has posted on quite a lot of forums, including ATS, BTS, PrisonPlanet, randi.org and ChristianForums.com. In 2006 he posted quite a lot on christian themes, especially the idea of rapture (8). He believes that we are soon to enter the rapture times, that he will be saved to the heavens during this period, and that Israel will be restored during these times (9):
We are raptured (1Thes. 4:17), so Elijah can THEN return and restore all things to Israel. The ‘gospel of the kingdom’ and the events of Matthew 24 are the main attractions of the “Day of the Lord” following this “dispensation of God’s grace.” We are taken (1Thes. 4:17) to START that 1000 years, while Christ (Matt. 24) is talking about the END of the same 1000 year period.

In Christ,

Terral
As a sidenote, he was banned from one forum, and then created a new account with the name "Elijah" to rant about it (10).

Usually Terral posts long diatribes, and uses a very preachy style. His posts typically evokes a lot of meaningless "debates", and sometimes ends with him getting banned. From a narcissistic/pathological point of view he usually *requires* that responders quote from his OP (Opening Post) (11):
If anyone here has an argument to make against my “1000 Years BEFORE The Great Tribulation” interpretation, then please “quote me >>” and show my shame to everyone. I will endeavor to return shortly with a thoughtful reply.
and when respondents naturally ignore his request he gets all sulky about it (12):
For those unfamiliar with how we really ‘debate’ Scripture over at ChristianForums.com (link), then anyone wishing to attack my OP thesis, claims or conclusions simply “quotes >>” my error for ‘context’ to then begin offering his own rebuttals or counterproposals for something else using whatever he calls credible Scriptural evidence. 2Tim. 2:15.
"Debate" is apparently only possible if you follow Terrals rules. Well, of course unless you are Terral himself that is (9):
I am free to say anything on this thread I please without your permission. My statements reflect the views of those actually seeking ‘the truth’ on this topic.
If you really want to make him superupset, then point out that the rapture is bogus. Then you will get something like this (9):
Your unbelief has no place on this thread at all. You are free to “quote >>” from my Opening Post and the Apostle Paul, Jesus Christ or anyone else AND to offer your ‘opposing views’ using Scripture.
Or in plain english: "waaah, in my sandbox we play by myyy rules, and believe what IIII want, waaaah".

What can we conclude from all of this? His behaviour and style of interactions on the forums definitely suggest that he has a strong narcissistic pathological side. He has a need to show off himself as someone important and knowledgeable, and that others then "debate" his great findings using his own discussion rules. When other forum members don't do this (which is often), he gets very annoyed and insulting, and has no problem getting into loooong and meeeeaningless tirades until he is either banned or people simply give up.

As for the second question, is he paid, that is of course impossible to answer. But I find it interesting that in his other threads on this forum he is so insistent to point the fingers towards the Bush folks, when there is so much evidence pointing to the "holy land", and various groups there. His involvement with Zola Levitt Ministries, his background as a "demolitions supervisor", and his troubles with the IRS are not factors in his favor (maybe he doesn't get a "paycheck" so much as he doesn't have to pay the IRS?), shall we say, even though they don't prove anything.

All in all, I hope we can pretty much forget about Terral now. Although, considering his behaviour on other boards it's not unlikely that someone named Elijah will show up defending him...

1) _http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=44049.0
2) _http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/86517/terral_croft.html?buddy=true
3) _http://www.levitt.com/
4) _http://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm
5) _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zola_Levitt
6) _http://db.inman.com/inman/content/subscribers/inman/column.cfm?StoryId=060303BB3&columnistid=bruss
7) _http://www.websupp.org/data/MDFL/8:04-cv-01768-23-MDFL.pdf
8) _http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20443
9) _http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/thread227192/pg1
10) _http://www.4forums.com/political/religion-debates/3108-terral03-has-been-banned-posting-here.html
11) _http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20443
12) _http://letsrollforums.com/differences-between-god-and-t18033.html?s=b05a42adb48fb687cbf919b653c28344&

wow foofighter!

Nice digging.

Those are some VERY interesting "Terral" facts. Especially the crypto-jew cult.

I think the "narcissism and psychopathology" explanation fits him to a T. He just isn't smooth enough to be effective as cointelpro. But who knows? It may be both.

It seems to me like his narcissism simply kept him from being able to accept that what we have accomplished is legitimate new independent verifiable evidence because well, he didn't accomplish it.

I actually NEVER wasted my energy debating this guy because he is just so all over the map and so antagonistic that I knew right away it would never be worth it.

I handled him like I do all of our detractors.....I gave him my phone number and told him to call me.

Unlike most, Terral actually called. He did tell me that his real name is Terral.

We had a fairly civil but passionate discussion. He simply dismissed virtually everything I said and went on to step up his attacks against us online to a whole new level but then incorporated a north side flyover into his "thesis".

He hangs himself everywhere he goes as he steamrolls his opinion and tries to bully everyone into accepting everything he says as fact.

This is the primary reason I find it hard to believe he is cointelpro but you never know because they do work in mysterious ways.

I knew the management here would know how to handle it appropriately!

Back
Top Bottom