Face preference test

My result:

IDRLabs_result.png

I thought about the male vs female thing. Both faces could often be male, but if one looks slightly more male or female than the other, my brain seems to automatically determine the softer one as female. I think this is more about the brain's response in a vacuum of information, tending to sort things into male or female. Because many times I could see that both faces could be male or female, just one looks slightly more female.

Also, all those women were BALD??? Sure... Uh huh.

It became clear to me during the test that my responses depended largely on my experiences with family members and which one of them I thought would respond best to a situation, and which face more closely resembled them. If I try to take that into account then my decision instead depends on my general experience with genders, which just the same thing again, experience with family.

Then there is the question of what is the nature of the external threat. For instance another tribe took all the berries in the bush. Well is it a dangerous tribe or are they just inconsiderate and open to working out a deal? This is one assumption you must make before you can even decide whether you want a dominant or cooperative leader in the situation. I'll bet a lot of people make this assumption one way or another without realizing it. And what would drive that assumption? Life experiences. Family environment, presence of xenophobia in their community, etc.

Thinking of all this I found my answers kept flip flopping when I took into account different things, like my assumptions about the other tribe's motivations, likeness to family member or other people I know, etc.

Last edited:
I did notice maybe two or three female faces. However, all along he test I kept asking myself "who have drawn these ugly faces?".
Same here. At firt glance, the left faces seem to be female and the the right ones male. But in fact left faces are more neutral-gender, transgender or feminized men, not feminin, thus the ugliness you notice mkrnhr.
As I didn't like these faces, I've done the test without even reading completely the questions and obtained same result as Neil's, as I choosed only the male faces, not because I like dominance, but because they are more human.

Indeed, and that's what stop me to do it till the end. Maybe it says much about the conceptor of the test than about yourself :lol:
And if I well understood, you're left wing if you prefer women, and right wing if you prefer men to hold on things :whistle:
Yes, it seemed to me as if the conceptor wanted to get people used to feminized leaders, feminized people in your tribe, society, or as if he wants to study us and see if we could accept neutral-gender ones. Cf the gender ideology and the endocrine disrupters making men no more men.

Attachments

• face.PNG
    face.PNG
    59.8 KB · Views: 8
As an afterthought, I think they should have put some blank space between text and faces, or let you click something to show the faces after you had read the scenario. When I clicked the next scenario, I would first glance at the faces. So I think I was already picking the most appealing one before having read the scenario. So it was like a priming effect going on for all of the questions.

If you click the 'Tests' button there are 119 different tests from:

The Climate Test (to measure ones climate anxiety)

1579461804485.png
to ones 'conspiracy' believes :-D:

1579461904459.png
right up to and including a 'Trump' test :whistle:. There is even an Islam and a Transgender text.

Seemed to be sitting in the middle. After taking the test it occurred that there were two sets of perhaps four similar faces in each subset that were then intermixed, so depending on the mix you might be picking the same face each time or not if the other weighed more as a reactive response.

1579501346882.png

result

Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 75

Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 100

Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 87.5

Unlike most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle internal matters.

Like most people, you prefer a Dominant leader to handle external threats.

Overall, your choice of leaders suggests that you are politically right-wing.

I thought that the "nice guys" looked really idiotic, like deer caught in the headlight. I wouldn't want them to do anything! The "bad guys" on the other hand didn't look "bad" for the most part, just more serious, and more balanced. If they had given the "nice guys" a bit more of a serious profile, and drawn the "bad guys" a bit more aggressive, my choices would have been different. No women were shown to me... Does everyone get the same pictures?

Attachments

• 1579503469013.png
    1579503469013.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
faces-chart

Your INGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 0

Your OUTGROUP DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 50

Your TOTAL DOMINANCE PERCENTAGE is: 25

Like most people, you prefer a Cooperative leader to handle internal matters.

Your outgroup stance is completely in the middle between dominance and cooperation.

Overall, your choice of leaders suggests that you are politically left-wing.

Here are my results:
:-)
faces-chart.png

Male "energy" is associated with the external principle of things. It helps to set boundaries. Whether female or male, we all have both principles in our being (at least that's what they say)

Biologically it is expressed in the characteristics of our genitals. I once read that in our chakras we have both energies, but depending on the nature of their function they are either predominantly male or predominantly female.

Based on the quality of the "external" in the male energy and the quality of the "internal" in the female energy, we can determine the characteristics of each energy center in our body (this is also what some people say)

My choices were based on the observation of the need for female or male characteristics depending on the problem raised.

In the questions about the protection of the tribe, I looked for the most masculine features possible, as the faces they designed are quite feminine. The male force for protection and to determine boundaries is extremely necessary, in fact when we put boundaries on what would be harmful to us, we are using that male force or principle, be it this being, male or female.

I remember I used to have trouble setting limits on others and was easily psychically invaded and this brought about various difficulties.

I remember talking to my husband once and he told me to "put my guardian to work." And I automatically imagined a being with a sword watching over who I let in and who I didn't, and the image that came to my mind was male! Of course this is just an analogy since it's not about the merely physical, it's about the intangible world.

Well, I hope it's useful. Greetings. :-)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I started but found it too "silly" to do it. The faces looked so photoshopped, that even if I wanted to pick one, I couldn't get over that fact that they weren't real people in a natural setting. "Don't judge a book by its cover" came to mind. Plus the scenarios given which were far from a normal life situation unless you live in a tribe. I'm bad a taking these tests because I start overthinking. "What if the person on the left looks fragile but they are super strong inside and have a lot of wisdom?, "What if the assertive-looking person is actually very wounded or insecure and tries to cover it with outside toughness? What if this other one doesn't care at all about people but pretends to be smiling at them?", etc.:headbash: :lol:

Well, pretty much the same thing for me.

I must say I didn't pick up on the male/female faces at all. It all seemed a bit pointless and the fact thery were all bald didn't help either. Ultimately it came down to who looked like the right person for the job but of course that is completely subjective and not real world at all.

Attachments

• faces-chart.png
    faces-chart.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom