Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

What do you think of this guy's method? A starting place?
Think he laid out the 3d field well, pretty good job osit (useful model). However, his shot sequence was not elaborated upon beyond 3 shots before the video ended. Think he had it that Crooks took the second shot from the counter sniper, and as he was dying Crooks shot left twice. Not sure how that was arrived at.

And even though he was holding the camera over his head he likely was still somewhere between 1 and 2 meters below Trumps head level. On that head level the line of sight was probably quite good from several places inside the rooftop building and on top.

Makes sense. Had not been able to tell exactly how high the stage with Trump on it was. Based on this photo, there are 6 risers, with the sixth (top) a pretty good step up (the first off the ground is not shown here, yet there is one). Anyway, that gives the stage near 6 ft. (1.8+ m) and Trump at 6.3 ft. (1.9+m) for around 12 ft. (3.65m) in total above ground level to top of head.

1721626719769.png

What do you think of this guy's method? A starting place?

Pretty good model for the placements of buildings, bleachers and crane. What's missing is some kind of method to confirm the height of things, especially the bleachers and podium. This guy apparently assumes it's a 'lone shooter' and doesn't take into account that there might have been others, but I'm impressed by the capabilities of the software he's using – does anyone know what the software is?

For that to occur there had to have been an association. It does suggest Trump was not intimidated by him though so that is a point in his favour. But I doubt every single accusation of misconduct against Trump is an entire fabrication.
What are you trying to say? You think Trump is a pedophile or had sex with underage girls?

It's difficult for me to understand you associating Trump with Epstein.

For some reason, have not checked out anything from the Corbet Report in a long long time, so it came up and checked it out - sure enough, James and the Media Monarchy guy had their look - but not really at the field of who and how, it was only why (often a good premise). To them, though, most here looking at the small details are being foolish (okay, guilty :whistle:). For them it's the why endgame only. Their focus was on Vance (laughing at the QAnon gang and swap drainers), who in their thinking, in reality is a mere placeholder for Peter Thiel (Palantir et cetera) who will control Trump if he survives (similar to the Bush being controlled by Dick Cheney).

These two also draw attention to Jamie Diamond, who may have been tapped by Trump for Treasury and a host of others. The video itself runs to around 20 min, with 2 other stories behind that. They do not take this assassination business as serious (and never mentioned the people that really did die - not well done of them IMO).

People here look at details, too, as do others, never loosing sight on the why either, so don't know what their schtick was all about but though to mention it.

...it is now clad in white, not tan, tin.

⚠️ Nope! Nope! That's not right. It's just the lighting. It's still clad in tan tin. No major exterior reno that I can claim.

There's a bunch of images ("butler, pa") on gettyimages. Nothing really we haven't seen already. But I did find one.

Some shoes get left behind.

Shoe.jpg

That's a million dollar shoe now.

"Crooked Joe"

I watched the rally, and it was only a few minutes into the speech, when Trump referred to Biden as "Crooked Joe". Turns out, that there are Crooked Joe t-shirts and Trump often refers to Biden as Crooked Joe.

So the would-be assassin's name is Crooks.

I'm sure he was teased for his last name to some degree. Could Trumps usage of that phrase trigger the sniper to shoot in haste? I mean, the idea of assassination is to take out a single target... So one shot is all it takes and is needed, but he shoots in quick succession - like he was too eager to kill him. It was personal. But this is the way all the radicals are behaving these days - way too personal. "Crooked?! CROOKED!!! I'll show you Crooked!"

So, not only by turning his head at the right time did Trump avert his death, maybe the immaturity of the shooter sent him into a emotional state and insecurity that made him have a hissy-fit while aiming his rifle.
"Crooked" Joe, Kimberly Cheat-le...

These closer recordings are probably the most true to life because of how close they were. The CSPAN audio, or whatever the main audio for the event was, doesn't have a difference between the first three shots and the ones that followed, aside from the time between shots. Wonder if that's because of a sound board or whatever mixing they would've done for the event.
Main audio from the event has live processing that control dynamics (compression), which could partly explain (with the distance) why the first 3 shots and ones following sounds much more similar than in the recordings made with phones. I made this audio file where I cut both shot bursts from C-SPAN video and the second video used in Chris Martenson's analysis, and added eq (boosted several frequencies) in order to see if the differences can be brought up more audible in the C-SPAN audio also.

I think the echoes are a bit more audible now. I also noticed that the second burst of shots are few db louder in C-SPAN video, which could maybe support the evidence of shots being fired from different locations?

Not sure is this useful as the audio is now "tampered", but since the eq setting stays the same the whole time, it only brings forward what's already there in relation to both bursts of shots fired. (audio clips repeat four times with same eq setting, I've cut the time between bursts to make it easier to compare).

Attachments

• TRUMP_SHOOTING.mp3
    510.7 KB
Back
Top Bottom