False awakening, sleep paralysis, or stuck in dreamland

Thank you @iamthatis . On my part, I do not hear audible voices, they come to me as thoughts. With cognitive behavioral therapy, this looks like my self-talk which I am still practicing since 5-6 years ago. I liked this verse in the bible to reflect then. :D

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

(NIV)
5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

Also, I asked some friends about their experiences with the "spirit" and how long they are into the thing till they developed hallucinations or schizophrenia. I also am looking into my experiences and recalling the first time I had hallucinations or visions. I asked some who I have given these visions or prayers and two of them recall that I told them how their past looks like and their concern at the moment which I am also troubled and now, I can confirm that there is someone giving me these info. One evidence is the obvious that how can one know someone's past with them sharing; second, whenever I told them I about it, I can no longer remember how and what I said so they cant be from me and cant be my thoughts. I will take a look at SRT when I have exhausted all means I can think of with diet, sleep, etc. I think I have also shared a dream about it here Spirit release dream. I am still gathering info about this and have read few pages on SRT but my laptop was broken :/ as I read a pdf version only. At this time while I compile and know more about those odd stuff, I want to improve my sleep. 🫶

Can I ask which thread did you read it? :)

Sorry for the noise for this thread. 🙏🙏

Just an update, I had another dream that I am wrestling with an entity again. I dont know how I got into that space in my dream. I mean there is that space where you are wrestling but you cannot feel the pain and another where it feels so real. This one I had is it tried to press me on my side and it was very painful. I was shouting calling to God and praying in the dream.

I am very thankful for the latest session as it has enlightened me about the things I experience. Before, it makes me afraid to go back to sleep after a nightmare, now I just told myself to not be afraid and I now know better.

I just want to share, I have been sensing these dense energies for some time whether Im in my room, in churches and other places. All I know before as I have continually describe and as how I understood it is they are passing frequencies. The thought that they are 4D STS entities hasnt really occured to me because I am not also aware of them and probably I am also in a state of denial because it/they have been very helpful to me. And though I cannot deny the obvious, I figured to examine these things slowly while I learn to be more aware of my experience than to completely shut off or deny them. I didnt know where to start finding answers in text aside from Laura's books so I also rely on the experiences I read here and some of the people outside of the forum. The sessions have been so insightful and I no longer engage with these entities. I think they come near me because I entertain them before and probably why I pick up these energies.

Better diet helped me more though it has been a challenge since I work on a night shift now. The crystals helped me a lot with sleep and melatonin supplement too, taking it every other day. :D

Now I think I can say that I am a lucid dreamer although I haven't researched in depth about it and I am not someone who intentionally want to practice it. Since a few weeks ago, I have vivid dreams and was curious what could it mean and ask the Universe to help me in my journey through lucid dreams if there is anything to it aside from what they are.

I had experienced both hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations. Leaning on subconscious bleedthrough, it is true that there are elements to it I noticed that helps me pinpoint what troubles me and where should I work on. From these experiences and pattern I noticed, I think it is connected to my level of stress. I do know the quality of my sleep is not good too when I have eaten something with sugar an hour before sleeping or a few min before sleeping.

A few nights ago though, I have experienced something strange. I was resting in bed and waiting to fall asleep. I was reflecting about how my day went and was checking in with my body-- how I feel or is there anything painful--, said my prayers of gratitude to the Universe when I had a vision of a door (hallucination in hypnogogic state?). I havent practiced meditation in a long time but at that night, I chose to follow the vision. I entered the huge door and found a lot of gifts for me. I said my gratitude to the Universe and told her/him that I knew I wasnt alone and there are others looking out for me. After the vision, I think I may have fallen to sleep for awhile and that was when my lucid dream started, the first scene was with Cillian Murphy and in my dream he was my husband (this is probably because of watching too much of Peaky Blinders LOL). I knew I was in dream state when there were children who went inside the room. I waited for it to finish or wake up. It happened twice and I find myself to be in that same bed again and I told myself the truth that my husband is not Tommy Shelby and his name is M. So in my dream, I was repeating his name to myself when I finally found myself now with my husband but still the same bed in my dream. I remember asking him a question I now totally forgot what it was and he answered yes and another term which I do not understand. I waited again for myself to wake up while closing my eyes and found myself screaming for my husband to wake me up after finding myself stuck in the same bed over and over again. I told myself to exercise my free will and thought of not wanting to be in that dream anymore. I tried my best to focus whenever I feel like I am pulled to be in that state and concentrated enough to at least get myself out of that dream. In the process of waking up, I have seen fractals, OSIT, which I think was strange. I noticed too I was vibrating together with the house. I find this very strange because my only experience with fractals and vibrations was when I was in LSD and I didnt had any since then.

When I was vibrating with the house, I asked how can I vibrate with the house in the same rhythm as if we are one? A thought came to my mind which someone may have thought of a house with a girl in it and that moment was the result like the many small fractals I have seen which generated those dream moments earlier (just my guess what those fractals could mean). Before finally waking up, it's as if someone is trying to tell me to be careful of my thoughts. I finally woke up wondering what happened and trying to question if any of those was real and decided to thank the Universe for that experience instead.
I have also posted this thread Hallucinations caused by seismic activity which I now think is a form of wake-induced lucid dreaming.

I prefer learning sober and not be in dream state because it can cause anxiety on my end. Here is what the Cs said about lucid dreaming.

September 3rd 2008

Q: (L) Okay, now we've got a few odds and ends questions for various people.... (personal questions and answers deleted.) .... I'd like to know exactly what is lucid dreaming?

A: Partly conscious awareness while other systems are still switched off and subconscious bleeds through. Can be hypnogogic or hypnopompic or "other" states.

Q: (L) Well, is it a useful state for finding out what's going on in your subconscious, or changing your reality or anything like that?

A: It can be useful for entertainment mainly.

Q: (L) So there are no outstanding benefits to be obtained from practicing so-called lucid dreaming?

A: Not really.

Here is what the Cs said about lucid dreaming.
Q: (L) So there are no outstanding benefits to be obtained from practicing so-called lucid dreaming?
A: Not really.
As I recall, the Cs were similarly "no big deal" about astral traveling, as far as value. I know that one can be confused with the other, as well as confused with true interactions while the body is not conscious. In fact, the Cs implied that all three can happen at the same time, so, complicated.

Session November 24, 1994.
Q: (L) When I had the dream about doing battle with the dragon, was that just a dream, an astral event, or an actual interaction with the Lizzies?
A: All three.

Early in my searching, before discovering the Cs, I researched lucid dreaming and astral travel. I tried very hard to accomplish both, using techniques that I saw advised in books, but I failed.

Early in my searching, before discovering the Cs, I researched lucid dreaming and astral travel. I tried very hard to accomplish both, using techniques that I saw advised in books, but I failed.
I am curious why were you trying lucid dreaming and astral travel?

Thinking about it now, I am not sure if it falls on both lucid dreaming and astral travel experience but I remember in my prayer times that I practice this. I attended a Christian conference where we were taught how to do this but they call it in a different term which I forgot. I will be praying while imagining myself going around the house in "spirit". Perhaps, one of my strength is a vivid imagination which I would guess is something that one can take advantage when practicing them and consciously practicing it daily.

I am curious why were you trying lucid dreaming and astral travel?
This was very early in my truth-seeking life and I came upon these topics via interest in paranormal phenomena. I was an introverted loner with time, capacity and interest to study these topics. Naturally, I wondered if I had any unusual abilities myself that could be developed. I got some books on the subjects including "how to" books and experimented. I also tried experiments with telekinesis, remote viewing, etc. I made repeated efforts with significant time invested, but, nothing special happened for me.

Back in 2012, when I was a New Ager, a student of the serious channeled materials, a researcher of the human condition, raising my consciousness via various modalities and practices, researching the nature of reality/universe, and into all manner of books and teachings, from the East to the West, enlightenment and ascension, contact with higher dimensional entities and ayahuasca... seeing UFOs and so on.... on top of all that good looking New Age CV type stuff, was I also having bad sleep paralysis.

While I was living that typical New Age/mystical/esoteric lifestyle, I knew nothing about Jesus Christ from the Bible. I knew about Jesus a little bit as a Westerner, but one could sum that up as: "He is apparently the Son of God who is part of the the Trinity. He died to save everyone." But that's it. How Christianity worked I didn't care about, because I had written it off as a primitive and useless spiritual tradition for the less intelligent.

One time during sleep paralysis, I had finally had enough of having to go through the horrible experience, the fear, the lack of control, the presence of darkness masquerading as light... for some unknown reason to me at the time, I yelled out (within myself) the name of "Jesus Christ." Now... I was never a Christian before that, nor did anyone ever tell me that his name is somehow special or that he is associated with authority and power. I knew all about the ascended masters, but I had no reason to single out Jesus as above anyone else in that group.

However - as soon as I called out Jesus' name, the sleep paralysis instantly ended. And I regained normal body control. Much to my relief and delight.

The sleep paralysis would happen several times after that time. And each time I called on Jesus' name it helped me end the evil oppression upon my chest and mind.

One time, interestingly, as I was calling out to Jesus, I heard another voice/thought in my mind that went along the lines of: "Why are you calling him? You have your own power, you are your own authority. You don't need anyone. You can do it all by yourself. Trust in yourself and you will succeed."

And so as I was exiting that paralysis episode, I said to myself: okay, I will not call on Jesus any more, since I have my own power and authority. Who needs Jesus, I am self-sufficient!

Mind you, at that time I did not go and research the many possible reasons for this phenomena. What little I did find waved SP away as nothing serious. Not researching something is quite common among the spiritually sick, they rarely research the very thing that is keeping them spiritually sick. Also, most people nowadays lean on their own understanding or on sources of spiritual knowledge/practices which do not come from God - and which are powerless to help. And so, they never really are victorious over darkness, but co-exist with it.

So... the next time I had sleep paralysis, I excitedly wanted to try out my own power over whatever was happening to me. I was almost looking forward to it. (What an idiot!)

Late in the night, as soon as I had that feeling of consuming darkness and oppression upon me, and I could neither move body or mouth... inside of myself I started saying words to the effect of: By my power and sovereign authority I demand that this stop. Stop now I command you..... Nothing happened. I tried a few other commands. Some simple, some more elaborate.

Pretty soon I started panicking. And then I suddenly remembered to call on Jesus. And as I did, I inherently felt ashamed that I had pushed him aside. And so, I called on Jesus. But this time nothing happened - for a moment. Then I heard an evil laugh off to the side, as if it was both enjoying seeing me fail at freeing myself, and the fact that I was a weakling for calling on someone else, particularly "Jesus".

But I also felt in me that I had been foolish and that having listened to that other advice about self-sufficiency, that I had somehow taken the place of God, thinking I could have the same power and authority that God inherently has over all creation. I felt that I had done wrong and that I should never do that again. I felt ashamed. It was a moment of "aha, this is a spiritual lesson that I must learn".

For what felt like an eternity, in a moment of time I realized that I was not above Jesus, that I was not more enlightened. That I was not from a higher density than he (apparently) was. That I was not more than him or even equal to him. Lessons that I would quickly forget, until many years later. Because the screaming reality of them was in direct conflict with the path I was upon, the spirituality and worldview I was practicing.

Suddenly the severe grip upon me loosened. And I breathed a deep sigh of relief and sat up in the darkness, checking my body to see if everything was still functioning properly, thanking that I was alive.

I did not thank God, because obviously I was into channeled materials and the general New Age worldview - a worldview that does not acknowledge a personal God, but rather a vague field of consciousness, or "the universe", or various other definitions.
So while I personally never let go of the idea that there is a personal God, I never really thought that He cared or participated directly in the universe. That's just not a New Age concept. So I didn't think I needed to thank God.

Anyway, I went quickly to sleep and for some strange reason, never had another episode of sleep paralysis again.
Nor did I actually research why specifically calling on Jesus did the trick. Nor why of all of the numerous "gods", out of nowhere I called on him.

3 years later in 2015, still a part of alternative spirituality, and writing a book on the subject of consciousness, trying to create a more spiritual outlook of reality than any of the world's religions.... in the midst of my work, the God of the Bible shows up, and calls me out of it all! Explaining, that none of the work I was doing is of "the truth" or of Him, and that the past 5 years of my life - instead of drawing me closer to truth/God as I had thought, in reality pulled me far away from Him, because I was ACTUALLY following the very teachings I had been born to expose. I was under the authority of the Enemy of mankind, Satan, the very one I was to expose.

I went ballistic!!!! :curse:

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a real hate and distrust for God came out of me, an anger and a deep confusion that I didn't know I had in me. The fact that I had completely gotten EVERYTHING wrong and the fact that I was spiritually poisoned, upset me so much: that I had wasted years of my life essentially following demons/fallen angels masquerading as God's angels, as positive and negative aliens, as spirit guides, as the "higher self", and as higher dimensional channeled entities and civilizations.

Ironically no one has a problem with God as long as they follow Satan. But it's when God Himself comes into your life and asks you to draw the line, to choose between Him on the one side, and Satan or yourself on the other side, that's when the sleeper infusion of hatred that Satan put inside of you towards truly godly things, that is when it comes out in full force, to make sure you do not escape the invisible web that entwines and penetrates you. Darkness protects itself, much like how Islam threatens to kill you if you leave it. You are not allowed to "wake up", but numerous false awakenings to false concepts, lifestyles and worldviews - yeah that is very much encouraged! Anything to keep you in "the matrix". As the Bible says: "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and clever in their own sight!" - Isaiah 5:20-21

And so, suddenly what appeared as light for so long was no longer the true light, but one of the two faces of evil, the seductive false light - the beautiful side of evil. Soon most of the spiritual teachings of the world collapsed before me as not of God, but from the father of lies. It was devastating. So much wisdom and knowledge to the bin, because it was exposed by God as being nothing more than an elaborate deception within a deception within a deception.

At first I did not want the God of the Bible to truly be the one true Creator, the Most High, the Creator of the universe. But God was patient with me in my rage and confusion, and showed me where I and most who go into the New Age get it wrong. And how and why people who seek the truth most often end up being the most deceived by Satan - because the ruler of this world has redefined key concepts: life, death, good, evil, sin, right, wrong, truth, love, and God. If Satan is able to redefine God, he is able to redefine all of the rest of creation, and to fill the world with numerous false philosophies appearing true to spiritually uneducated humankind. If the people believe the lies, then he no longer has to work to actively deceive, he sits back and watches people deceive one another, because all of them believe the deception is a higher level truth that will liberate, enlighten and empower them.

Those who care not for spirituality, there are other deceptions for them: carnal pleasures and worldly power.

And so, as soon as God called me out of the New Age movement, He told me to stop all its practices, and to drop ALL channeled materials, esp. Ra's Law of One series - and other similar high-level channeled teachings (I had collected quite a few and was a student of them.).

Then after the Creator had exposed evil in and around me, He gently explained the good message of the gospel and the need for salvation from sin and death. I.e. standard Biblical Christianity. And again, I really did not want it to be true, but the way God explained it, His message broke the camel's back, and even though my mind was full of the New Age concepts which I wanted to be true, and my heart was reeling with numerous emotions swirling around, my spirit deep within knew that there was no going back, that what I had been told about the gospel and about Jesus being the one and only path to life, that this was true!

At first I was furious with God, because I did NOT want Christ or Christianity to be true, I wanted them to be dumb and primitive little religions from a bygone age for people of lesser levels of consciousness. (But therein lies the deception of Satan: that the Way of God has anything to do with consciousness. No, it does not. If it was so, then far more people would perish and never have a chance at salvation - even if they wanted to. As the Bible says: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 6:23

In other words, here was a message far superior, the standard Christian message was far superior to anything the numerous alternative spiritualities offered. Because salvation is a free gift of God, even though no one deserves it. That's a message of pure love. And right then and there, was God confirming it, and the message He has been speaking through His people for millennia, in order to save as many humans as possible - whoever will humble themselves and hear.

Thankfully during those first few weeks, God explained to me the gospel not by using biblical language, but in a more modern manner, so that it made sense - and yet, did not contradict the Bible, as I was to confirm later. God not only explained the gospel to me but also to countless others whom He has also called to follow Him. And with each case something wonderful become clear: that God never changes, that His words in the Bible have not changed, that if God quotes Scripture to you and corrects you, that it is not a dead, outdated and erroneous book, that has been altered and is no longer trustworthy. In fact the entire modern myth that the Bible is a work of fiction was obliterated by what God demonstrated to me, as well as to countless others over the past several years.

That is when I understood that indeed there is a viable but completely different spiritual path to the numerous "religions" of Satan which advertise themselves as advanced spirituality: Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, paganism, esotericism, mysticism, gnosticism, shamanism, occultism, Luciferianism, mystery school religions, theosophy, the vast New Age movement with all its variations, the ancient Egyptian religion, the various tribal religions, animism, etc, etc. Including the secular "religions" of atheism, humanism, communism, transhumanism. Even the dysfunctional and the off-shoot version of Christianity are of Satan, created, like the other paths listed prior, to take souls to a sure death. That's the whole point for Satan, that as man human souls as possible inherit eternal death, believing they cannot die (reincarnation) or that death is a natural part of life, i.e. to just accept it and not care.

That's when I finally understood why calling on Jesus' name, so many years prior, actually had an effect on the entities around me. Because only God has authority over others - all creations in the universe must listen to Him. Because all life, ultimately, depends on Him.

There is also the fact that those who are unholy flee the holiness of God, they cannot bear His purity, His glory... which is why God calls for anyone who would follow Him through His Son Jesus, to also be holy, separate from the fallen world - in the world, but not of it. And that is also the reason why there have been so many false followers of Christ, because not only is the enemy without - sabotaging people and civilization, but our own fallen/sinful nature is our enemy within, that is part of us, which needs lifelong work or sanctification - which can only occur after an individual has been born again of the Spirit of God.

That's what most fail to address - they are not born of the Holy Spirit, therefore they continue living in the flesh just as they have been doing since they were born, instead of accepting God's salvation, then abiding in God by walking in the Spirit. All of Satan's "spiritualities" are custom designed to cater to the fallen flesh and soul of man, to make him believe that he is somehow advancing, ascending, and progressing. But the truth is, he is like a hamster running at full speed in a stationary wheel, totally pacified and enslaved, so that when he dies, he expects to ascend, but the truth is that something else completely different happens, he finally learns that reality is far different, and that he has to answer to that reality by facing God, instead of progressing according to the deception/s by which he lived his life on earth.

That my sleep paralysis episodes ended, while I was still following the Enemy of mankind and studying his soul poisoning teachings - that was the grace of God! (I did not deserve that.) As was His powerful and loving rescue of me from all forms of false spirituality that leads to nowhere, even as I was in the midst of my sin of following gargantuan deceptions, trying my hardest to legitimize them in the world, over and above God's own truth. He still rescued me. 🥹😊

The lesson is: if you're in trouble, who you gonna call? The biggest and best ghostbuster of them all: God Himself, Jesus Christ.

This was very early in my truth-seeking life and I came upon these topics via interest in paranormal phenomena. I was an introverted loner with time, capacity and interest to study these topics. Naturally, I wondered if I had any unusual abilities myself that could be developed. I got some books on the subjects including "how to" books and experimented. I also tried experiments with telekinesis, remote viewing, etc. I made repeated efforts with significant time invested, but, nothing special happened for me.
The ability to think is becoming an unusual ability now anyway. XD Kidding aside, I think when one decides to become spiritual, when we try to search on the first step, it's usually the new age that is freely available in the web, a lot of esoteric things which are subjective and love & light.

I too have practiced these things but Im now cautious and seeking the practical ones, for most of the odd experiences such as lucid dreams were so vague to me. It gives a wow factor for a moment but Id usually be left with asking myself what then? I am putting it out here so I can see and also check if other people has experienced the same but all is unique and tends to be subjective because of the personal bias.

But I also felt in me that I had been foolish and that having listened to that other advice about self-sufficiency, that I had somehow taken the place of God, thinking I could have the same power and authority that God inherently has over all creation. I felt that I had done wrong and that I should never do that again. I felt ashamed. It was a moment of "aha, this is a spiritual lesson that I must learn".
For what felt like an eternity, in a moment of time I realized that I was not above Jesus, that I was not more enlightened. That I was not from a higher density than he (apparently) was. That I was not more than him or even equal to him. Lessons that I would quickly forget, until many years later. Because the screaming reality of them was in direct conflict with the path I was upon, the spirituality and worldview I was practicing.
Are you trying to say that the lesson was about arrogance? or lack of belief that you can do it out of free will, i.e., you can choose to experience it or not?

3 years later in 2015, still a part of alternative spirituality, and writing a book on the subject of consciousness, trying to create a more spiritual outlook of reality than any of the world's religions.... in the midst of my work, the God of the Bible shows up, and calls me out of it all! Explaining, that none of the work I was doing is of "the truth" or of Him, and that the past 5 years of my life - instead of drawing me closer to truth/God as I had thought, in reality pulled me far away from Him, because I was ACTUALLY following the very teachings I had been born to expose. I was under the authority of the Enemy of mankind, Satan, the very one I was to expose.
Im sorry to hear that. What made you sure enough that it was the God of the Bible? Have you also thought why is the God who showed up to you that night so bothered why you are growing cold on him? And why would the action of saying the truth/exposing lies about our world sounds or be equal to the works of Satan? Can you share about what you have discovered?

Have you also pondered what the Cs said about "salvation"?

December 28, 2019
Q: (L) But for most people, it would be more like what Jeanne De Salzmann describes in the First Initiation. First, you have to get to the point where you can really see yourself, see your lies, see how you have identified with your false personality, and grow that spiritual part of yourself which is the "spirit self" as Paul describes it - as opposed to the fleshly self. Paul says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. What he means is not necessarily that you have to die, but that it is that inner self, that awareness, that conscience, that spirit self that has to be brought to awareness and then grown and solidified, more or less. That is being "saved", so to say.

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's pretty much what Paul says because he doesn't describe it as an instant process. He says you need to work out your salvation with fear and trembling. So it's something that requires work and time. And yet Christianity as it exists today has distorted this to where they say, "Oh, all you have to do is come down to the altar and say you believe" and that's it. That's just not the way it works.

A: Consider that much editing and confusion has entered the texts for impure purposes.

Q: (L) Impure purposes... You mean like people seeking power and control?

A: Yes

Thank you for sharing your Christian testimony. :)

Back
Top Bottom