FAQ re Mission & Conspiracy

Hi RuSTO,

I wonder what you mean when you say FAQ, which you use a lot. I understand it to mean Frequently Asked Question. It seems you have a specific meaning for it, but I can't tell what it is. If someone asks you a question and you say it is a FAQ, it seems you think there is a different obligation for answering it.

Lots of these internet misunderstandings can be cleared up when people agree on the meaning of words. It takes longer on discussion boards than it does in real life to clear these things up.

Thanks,

Don

RuSTO said:
Hi StrangeCaptain,

If there are such individuals and schools, don't you think others on this forum would like to hear about them?
This strikes me as more of an FAQ than a direct invitation. .

Hi DonaldJHunt,
It seems you have a specific meaning for it
No - same, accept I may have inadvertently used it to mean only 'question' rather
than 'frequently asked' as well. Hey well no-ones perfect, so you will forgive me if
I did. Hope that clears it up.
henry
don't you think others on this forum would like to hear about them?
I have reviewed this entire thread as well as the format of the SOTT forums, and
realised that I myself am at fault.
Whereas I was initially under the impression that the "Work" topic related to
only certain types of work/teachers - I have now noticed that it is pretty much
open-ended. So looks like a pretty good place to me. Thanx for the efficient manner in which you answered my questions.

Hi RusSTO,

It does, thanks.

I didn't mean to suggest you did anything wrong, just wanted to make sure I understood what you said.

Don

RuSTO said:
Hi DonaldJHunt,
It seems you have a specific meaning for it
No - same, accept I may have inadvertently used it to mean only 'question' rather
than 'frequently asked' as well. Hey well no-ones perfect, so you will forgive me if
I did. Hope that clears it up.

Back
Top Bottom