"Farmlands" Documentary by Lauren Southern

That video should put an end to any idea that Paul Joseph Watson is anything other than a grifter who is no better than the people he is supposedly "against". I remember his attack on Lauren Southern in 2020 and it left a bad taste in my mouth. That's when I stopped following him on Twitter and YouTube. I'm glad she has the strength to talk about that, and that she spurned his romantic advances which seems to have led to his attacks against her.

He always seemed like some deeply unhealthy energy was running him. It seems to be a problem across the board in anyone attempting to spread truth or anyone high up in spiritual communities for instance. The negative energy and demons come at them so damn hard. Even if they weren't totally character disturbed at the beginning, these forces can lock on to whatever trauma is there and go to town. There'll be growing egomania, vicious cocaine habits, paranoia, full blown BPD and insanity.

Every time we see examples like this it reminds me of the importance of real inner work, and more importantly of the network.

He always seemed like some deeply unhealthy energy was running him. It seems to be a problem across the board in anyone attempting to spread truth or anyone high up in spiritual communities for instance. The negative energy and demons come at them so damn hard. Even if they weren't totally character disturbed at the beginning, these forces can lock on to whatever trauma is there and go to town. There'll be growing egomania, vicious cocaine habits, paranoia, full blown BPD and insanity.

Every time we see examples like this it reminds me of the importance of real inner work, and more importantly of the network.
There's a bit in J.G. Bennett's little book "Intimations" that I think captures this phenomenon quite well. He's talking about different degrees of energies and their usage in the context of the food diagram, specifically "creativity" (the fifth degree), and the dangers of their utilization without proper preparation and knowledge. Here's what he says:
The other negative side of this is the wrong use of it - not wasting it, but using it in order to get power, which it can be used for, and people do do this. They may not know it, but if they have very great determination to achieve their own objectives and sacrifice everything to their ambitions, they do begin to use this energy and they begin to get power over people and that is one reason why all this is surrounded by precautions by people who know about it.

... These energies ... can very easily be instruments of egoism. ... If one has no faith, if one does not believe that we are the servants of God, then we believe that if we have power we are entitled to use it. This can actually strengthen the coming of power because it can make us feel that we do not need God - that we can do it ourselves.
It's this kind of weakness and moral failing that opens the door for more dangerous types. I don't think a lot of these people are personality-disordered (e.g. PJW). A lot of them seem conscientious, hard working, disagreeable - exactly the type that "succeeds" in business, the arts, politics. But they're machines, in Gurdjieff's sense, haven't worked on themselves, and the perks of fame (even in a subculture) only fuel their natural egoism. They gain a following, a bit of power over other people, and they think that this entitles them to use it.

That deeply unhealthy energy is the sneering disdainful response of a teenage boy at what he perceives in the world to be hypocritical outrageous lies. I’d say maybe 14 years old? So I see it more as arrested development. But it plays well on YouTube with the state of today’s world. In this mindset, all personal flaws and transgressions are justified because the entire world is so gone awry.

As for the girls? Sooo innocent. Wonderfully chatty and all-knowing. And very nice fake long hair on the interviewer.

Back
Top Bottom