"Farmlands" Documentary by Lauren Southern

IOW, I have to wonder if she was/is backed by somebody to stoke up the tension?

On the other hand, like I said, if that's what's happening in S. Africa, then it's a damn fine video.

Regardless of her background, I think there's a danger with this whole S. Africa thing: white people starting to play identity politics. As far as I can see, there is no doubt that what's going on there is a racist, black government at least abandoning the white population or maybe even actively driving them out. Pathological cruelty in the name of "historical justice". And it seems right to critizise such pathology and bigotery. But if people all over the world turn this into kind of a race war instead, things can get dangerous fast!

I mean, it's one thing for a white guy in Germany or the USA to say "look, I don't want to abandon my heritage and the culture of my grandparents in favor of some ideological multiculturalism, and letting in tons of refugees from ISIS-held territorities without any background check doesn't seem so smart", but it's quite another thing to create some "international white movement" to "fight against white genocide". But this might be the reaction by some to this politically correct nonsense that among so many other things keeps us from looking at South Africa in a nuanced way and call out the excesses of a radical and cruel government.

I mean, it's one thing for a white guy in Germany or the USA to say "look, I don't want to abandon my heritage and the culture of my grandparents in favor of some ideological multiculturalism, and letting in tons of refugees from ISIS-held territorities without any background check doesn't seem so smart", but it's quite another thing to create some "international white movement" to "fight against white genocide".
I would say to anyone that would want to join something like this to be extremely careful. Because if anything does appear where it appears to be highly successful (Wall Street Protests some yrs. ago) then I can guarentee you that this will be thrown into the movement and it will poison it. The bigger the org. the easier to do it.

The COINTELPRO Papers: Documents from the FBI's Secret Wars Against Dissent in the United States
by Ward Churchill and Jim Vander Wall

The best example of this that I have seen being caught on video is this situation,

"Canadian police admits using undercover cops among protestors during the Montebello 2007 summit:
- Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest"

Police provocateurs at Montebello Summit?

PS: Trying to find this video using Google is next to impossible unless you know what you are looking for.

And again we see the visible differences being played instead of the psychological/physical/spiritual which is where the real differences are.

Yes specially if we take in consideration this citation from the C's that was posted by Ant22 (thanks Ant22..):

Q: (L) Why is this?

A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

Sooo... we are talking about different sets of Hierarchies that where at play in the past and are being sort of getting a revival by the Lizzie's Powers That Be... (sort of a Tested by trials in the distant past... by them) and being put to play right now!...

Seems to me that the insistence of Jordan Peterson in this Hierarchical structure of society and how to put controls in it so that it does not became extremely corrupt (cruel master hierarchical) is one of the first line of business...

The hint of the C's in relation to the Nature of some hierarchies is Amazing...

Just my two cents...:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Lauren Southern created this documentary. It's the same girl who wrote "Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation". Nothing from her is ever going to be balanced. It's always going to be about creating a "white" panic and promoting the idea that the genocide of white people is soon upon us. I don't think Southern is necessarily backed by anyone but she's definitely stoking up tension racial grievance. That's literally the only thing she ever does.

I think that most of the people who will watch this documentary, whether or not they have a bone to pick against liberals will feel that white people are an endangered ethnic group. Furthermore, even without this documentary, there's already identity politics around. It's just that for the moment, it's mostly on the internet. However, it's most likely not going to stay that way.

Why is Southern popular? She's blonde, pretty and doesn't mind saying whatever will increase her viewership even if it may bring about more radicalism. She's in the same ilk as Candace Owens. Lots of buzzwords flowing around and little sense. I'm not even sure, she fully believes what she says. There was a bit of drama about her earlier this year.

She's referring to this article: Anti-PC for Anti-PC’s Sake

What is happening in South Africa to white farmers is horrible. Revenge is never the solution. Two wrongs don't make a right. But when there's a lot of grievance, it's fairly easy to manipulate people. I've been to South Africa and the difference in social class between black and white even though it is a black majority country was shocking. It was the same in Zimbabwe. However, I'm not sure how many black South African actually truly support the government's policy in regards to white farmers? I don't know if it's what is happening in this case, but it's fairly easy to make it seem like something is liked even though it isn't.

To most people, psychological/ spiritual difference or similarity don't mean anything at all, so I can't see how physical difference wouldn't be the one played. And to be honest, in your day to day life, even if you knew about psychological/ spiritual difference, I'm not sure what difference it would make since it's not as if people would treat you on the basis of psychological/ spiritual difference. However, I suppose perhaps, more people wouldn't have fallen for the Obama's bandwagons.

I would say to anyone that would want to join something like this to be extremely careful. Because if anything does appear where it appears to be highly successful (Wall Street Protests some yrs. ago) then I can guarentee you that this will be thrown into the movement and it will poison it. The bigger the org. the easier to do it.

The best example of this that I have seen being caught on video is this situation,

"Canadian police admits using undercover cops among protestors during the Montebello 2007 summit:
- Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest"

Police provocateurs at Montebello Summit?

PS: Trying to find this video using Google is next to impossible unless you know what you are looking for.

I'm curious but does that mean you feel joining an "International white movement" or "Fight against white genocide movement" would be a good idea? What would success look like for such a movement? I mean it would be a fairly tribal thing, wouldn't it? Besides, I just don't think things are that bad or will ever get that bad.

I'm curious but does that mean you feel joining an "International white movement" or "Fight against white genocide movement" would be a good idea? What would success look like for such a movement? I mean it would be a fairly tribal thing, wouldn't it? Besides, I just don't think things are that bad or will ever get that bad.

My intent was simply to warn anyone joining any movement of a simple fact, you probable do not know who you are dealing with. How large of a circle of confidence would you be willing to extend to individuals/groups? Family , neighborhood, school, university, some new movement in town, state or the country ? I would argue that the larger it gets the less certainty you have as to who you are dealing with (in terms of trust). Why? Because if the movement or organization threatens Power or Money you can be sure that infiltrators will be in there. Enough historical evidence has been published on this to make it almost a certainty. I know I am sounding like "Don't Join" but that is not my message. My message is be aware of the dangers and think what you are doing. When I was at the university I had no clue about such risks.

Just watch the first 2 minutes to get a flavor or how this is done from a famous historical event.
Patsy
Lets say you were an idealistic individual fighting for the freedoms of the poor which the Communists were promulgating. What would have happened to you in 1933 ?

I do not have a fits all answer as to movements and groups. But it is certainly of utmost importance to be aware of dangers when joining so as to perhaps be able to spot them as was done in that video link I gave of the protest in Canada.

While I'm not about to join any social movements,the white south Africans are definitely on the path to being eradicated and the cruelty with which it is done is nothing to scoff at.The western world in general has hypocritically turned it's back on them calling them colonial oppressors and saying that they deserve it.Getting any kind of help from ANY part of the international community is impossible without an emotional drive.It seems to you that it's ''not that bad'' because you're not on the receiving end. I've seen people on social media cheering the rape and murder of a little white girl because ''she was a child of colonialism''.
Also I know by asking ''what would success look like for such a movement'' you're insinuating that there would be a reverse genocide,but from my point of view success would be either getting a migration program for them (like our cowardly government refused to) or making sure they have a protected state in SA.Yeah it's back to segregation,but I think if you're more worried about that than children being boiled alive then you priorities are screwed.

Just fyi I'm not being deliberately antagonistic towards you,but why would white people helping out white people be a bad thing?You certainly seem to implicate that by calling it ''fairly tribal''.

While I'm not about to join any social movements,the white south Africans are definitely on the path to being eradicated and the cruelty with which it is done is nothing to scoff at.The western world in general has hypocritically turned it's back on them calling them colonial oppressors and saying that they deserve it.Getting any kind of help from ANY part of the international community is impossible without an emotional drive.It seems to you that it's ''not that bad'' because you're not on the receiving end. I've seen people on social media cheering the rape and murder of a little white girl because ''she was a child of colonialism''.
Also I know by asking ''what would success look like for such a movement'' you're insinuating that there would be a reverse genocide,but from my point of view success would be either getting a migration program for them (like our cowardly government refused to) or making sure they have a protected state in SA.Yeah it's back to segregation,but I think if you're more worried about that than children being boiled alive then you priorities are screwed.

Just fyi I'm not being deliberately antagonistic towards you,but why would white people helping out white people be a bad thing?You certainly seem to implicate that by calling it ''fairly tribal''.

I don't think that what is happening to them isn't that bad, but I think that someone like Lauren Southern has a vested interest in making a documentary about this. As for the movement, I wasn't specially talking about South Africa, but in general.

"An international white movement" wouldn't be just white people helping out other white people. Like any movement of this kind, it would be about promoting an idea, an ideology. In this case, it would probably be about fighting for the right of white people or promoting their liberation (?). Or maybe Western values (though I don't know what it would mean in practical terms)? While it would sort of make sense in the case of South Africa because of the policies the government is promoting, I don't see what it would mean anywhere else. White people around the world aren't an ethnic, social, political or economic minority.

I don't think that what is happening to them isn't that bad, but I think that someone like Lauren Southern has a vested interest in making a documentary about this. As for the movement, I wasn't specially talking about South Africa, but in general.

"An international white movement" wouldn't be just white people helping out other white people. Like any movement of this kind, it would be about promoting an idea, an ideology. In this case, it would probably be about fighting for the right of white people or promoting their liberation (?). Or maybe Western values (though I don't know what it would mean in practical terms)? While it would sort of make sense in the case of South Africa because of the policies the government is promoting, I don't see what it would mean anywhere else. White people around the world aren't an ethnic, social, political or economic minority.
Can i get a raincheck on that? I wanna make a proper post but I don't have the time ATM.

Diana, I am convinced that the "crisis" of the whites is a contrived manipulated social engineering project. I know I sound defeatist but the magnitude of Power (the State+Elite Money) that comes against any movement that wants to revers how the machinery of power function is simply dwarfed by the forces that eventually will be deployed against it.

This is never a one for all show down. The attack will be on many fronts (political, educational, religious ...) and often few will be wiser for it that it is happening. TPTB might give an inch here or there but in the end they will or will try to take it ALL. Did "Occupy Wall Street" protests change anything ? I think the resounding answer is NO.

Looking at how the US and Europe look today convinces me that those hidden hands are completely in control. The "white man" crisis was "created". Privately owned MSM is poring gasoline on it while the rest is done by "helping refugees" enter US or Europe FROM AREAS/COUNTRIES where the hidden powers created the mess that makes these people willing to get up and walk thousands of km.

I have no solutions other than imagining that the "Hidden Club" is hit with an A-bomb. But even if that happened some will be left behind to slowwwllly regain control. Those that are playing this game on honest working people have been at this for centuries. They have networks that none of us have. Here is a glimpse,

First example
Second example

Now try to fight that.

I have no clue what is driving the problems in South Africa but if those currently very happy political elite in Pretoria attempted to endanger the interests of those in my second link then all gloves would come off. The first weapon might be sanctions while the second would be to look for "freedom loving" opposition types who would be handsomly paid to topple those in power now. The rest of the options on the table have been practice in history multiple times and are easily found IF YOU READ HISTORY. But unfortunately reading history is not a popular subject :-)

Well, IMO, any discussion about whether "whites" are a minority or not is kind of useless.

For example, whites are supposed to be around 21% of global population. China is about 18.4%. India is 17.7%.

But then, hang on... I'm "white", but I'm also 100% Slavic: 7/8 Slovenian, 1/8 Croatian.

But wait, hang on again... my ancestors weren't purely "Slavic", because there is also some French, Spanish, Italian, etc. thrown in there over long periods of time.

As a Slav, I'm a minority (4.7% are Slavic). As a "white person", I'm the majority and the root of all evil. So which is it?

During WWII, white Aryans were supposed to be "superior", but white Jews, homosexuals, and Slavs (among others) were considered "subhuman". And then at the end of WWII and afterwards, some Slavs started slaughtering each other for similar stupid reasons! YAY!

But wait, are Jews considered "white", or not?!

Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed...

The whole thing is completely retarded, and none of it ultimately has anything to do with race. It's simply about getting people worked up enough that they'll run around killing each other and acting like morons.

From a 3d perspective, there simply isn't any profit or power to be had through the peaceful coexistence of "different" humans. From a 4d perspective, there simply isn't any lunch. Gotta keep the fridge stocked! :-P

There is such a thing as ethnicity and there is the other such thing as colour. Colour is a political classification. Then there is the majority and the minority. In South Africa there is a vast political majority, constituted by numerous ethnical minorities in majority classified as ‘black’. The documentary is trying to make a case for murderous events among white farmers. There are approximetely 50 violent deaths daily in South Africa and the number is huge for a country at peace, but the majority are not white farmers and not even ‘whites’. The conflict as such is not ethnic, but political in nature. We’ll have general elections in the first half of 2019 and the fight is done ‘without gloves’. Then there is the land. No SA University or any other reputable institution can positively and objectively say that x parcel of land belongs to y owner (individual, state or institution). Why, because the land is a political variable at the moment. Is land a comodity? Or it is the means of production? Is land the missing link which restores historical dignity and it is able to socially transform the majority? Will it be given, will it come with ownership certificate? Will it be expropriated, will it be confiscated or even requisitioned? Will it be farm land, will it be urban land? And what about the separate water rights? Will the water rights be also abrogated? South Africa at the moment is facing a mega ‘storm’ and as a result so many people die and suffer.

Haven't watched it all yet, but I noticed in her introductory historical timeline that Southern just completely bypassed the British-Boer War. Whew, that's quite an omission!

Back
Top Bottom