"Farmlands" Documentary by Lauren Southern

I talked to someone today who went to work in South Africa in the 70ies after his apprenticeship but returned soon because he couldn't stand what happened there. He told that his boss had a "boy"/servant and he would beat him with a whip! Saying that the blacks were given to the whites by God... So this horror is part of the picture and we shouldn't forget it. The guy also said that the situation is horrible right now over there and that blacks and whites are suffering alike.

Mostly (so far), this video by Lauren Southern documents her fallout with Rebel News, then from the British 'Freedom' organizer guy, can't remember his last name (Tommy something - he is or was popular). There is also her association with Milo, which was a disaster. So, put it here because of her segment in this video on Farmland, SA, and the trouble she had with Faith Goldie, wherein it was said she was competing with Lauren to tell the SA story. It was recounted how Goldie left SA farmers high and dry after making promises - she had ghosted them all when they had taken time off of work to tell their story.

Australia was next to help showcase her documentary, and further troubles arose again, first Milo, then with the tour company, who was said to have toured Jordan Paterson as a pitch. Sounds like $500,000 disappeared after the forth event, leaving their tour to self-finance and self-rescue. This starts in the timeline at 1:41:24, so just beyond this is where I've got to presently.

Lauren acknowledges her troubles of awareness (being young and naïve), while mixing it up with the 'movement' (conservatives), which comes across clearly. She made all sorts of mistakes - believing what people said, even believing them after the red flags were waving. All sides of the spectrum were eating each other up, and many around her (she tells the story of Lucy, who did much of the work for the British guy, Tommy), and how Lucy was broken and vilified with lies within elements of the movement, by Tommy, and by the usual thing, greed. Had recalled thread posts on some of these people at the time.

From the video, it sounds like she has been adrift and is just finding her way again - seems to have learned some hard lessons. As such, this video was posted yesterday that looks behind the scenes, and looks to the stars of the show's, and what sometimes do to others. It is not a pretty picture she presents, from her side of the story anyway - a fwiw.

The WHOLE Truth.

Everything I ever did in politics was made possible by the many many people who helped me and supported me. This video is for them. This video is for the support staff who never got acknowledged. Those whose lives were ruined in the dynamo of the dissident right. Those who believed in us all. Also for my own sanity. If you have any questions I'll be live this evening on my other channel! (JK I'll be live on this channel, but I'll be live on this backup channel starting Thursday)

TIMESTAMPS 00:00

- START 01:18
- REBEL REBEL - Why I joined politics 18:40
- KILLER QUEEN - Meeting Milo 33:46
- SMOOTH CRIMINAL - Blackmail & Privilege Grant 50:12
- ANARCHY IN THE UK - Meeting Tommy, Caolan & George 57:04
- LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS - Day For Freedom 1:13:03
- THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL - Faith Goldy 1:27:15
- LAND DOWN UNDER - Australia Tour 1:41:24
- MOVIN OUT - My blackpill moment 1:59:50
- WELCOME TO THE MACHINE - The real reason I left 2:03:54
- DIRTY LAUNDRY - The lies spread about me 2:39:12
- MANEATER - Paul Joseph Watson 2:44:29
- EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD - Conclusion

Last edited:
That video should put an end to any idea that Paul Joseph Watson is anything other than a grifter who is no better than the people he is supposedly "against". I remember his attack on Lauren Southern in 2020 and it left a bad taste in my mouth. That's when I stopped following him on Twitter and YouTube. I'm glad she has the strength to talk about that, and that she spurned his romantic advances which seems to have led to his attacks against her.

i've watched Lauren's work on RN in the past, and i liked it. now i can't watch RN without chuckling every time ezra takes a deep breath and purses his lips together like he's suppressing a severe case of flatulence. something happened to PJW, maybe that brain eating amoeba or something; his personal attack on LS was childish and unbecoming of a gentleman, tarnishing his journalistic integrity, imo. in summary, LS 👍, PJW 👎, and ezra 😲 💥⛽☁️

That video should put an end to any idea that Paul Joseph Watson is anything other than a grifter who is no better than the people he is supposedly "against". I remember his attack on Lauren Southern in 2020 and it left a bad taste in my mouth. That's when I stopped following him on Twitter and YouTube. I'm glad she has the strength to talk about that, and that she spurned his romantic advances which seems to have led to his attacks against her.
I guess I missed that, did he post a video about her or something?

and is just finding her way again - seems to have learned some hard lessons. As such, this video was posted yesterday that looks behind the scenes, and looks to the stars of the show's, and what sometimes do to others. It is not a pretty picture she presents, from her side of the story anyway - a fwiw.
I watched the video. It gives pretty good look into these clearly character disturbed figures (especially Milo Yiannopoulos and Tommy Robinson) and how they operate behind the scenes.

The amount of manipulation and lying is just unbelievable, they're motivated purely by selfish reasons in order to gain fame and influence in these political movements, in this case the 'conservative' platform. Political ponerology in action!

edit: was going to add more thoughts here but accidently published it already!

Milo was funny, but how anyone could be unaware that he was/is a raging narcissist is beyond me.

I'm glad Lauren made this video, even if it took her some time. I only watched segments, but can't say I'm surprised by her experiences. Most big personalities like the ones she mentions have to have more than your average amount of narcissism in them to do what they do. It just proves the point that taking a team-based approach to politics is doomed. If you want a healthy group, you have to clean your room, and that's easier said than done!

Interesting video. If the bit about PJW is true that would be really rich (in a sad, sick ironic way) given all of the videos he makes about "incels" and "soyboys".

I wonder what it would look like for a (relatively) psychologically healthy person to run for politics. Maybe something like JFK with a similar ending eh?

The amount of manipulation and lying is just unbelievable, they're motivated purely by selfish reasons in order to gain fame and influence in these political movements, in this case the 'conservative' platform. Political ponerology in action!
I'm glad Lauren made this video, even if it took her some time.

Have finished watching to the end now, and the end was important. Glad she did make the film, and as said in the beginning, many lessons for her, which she takes responsibility for, and lessons left and right for viewers of so much that is out there these days.

Yes, poenology behind the scenes.

Last edited:
It took a few days but I watched LS's latest video too. Can't say I was surprised about Milo and PJW's behaviors, they both look the part even in their polished public personas (the other people she mentions, I never heard of them).

But her video did impress me, I am glad she made it and she shows herself too, which is quite brave. I hope she learned to see the grey areas, not only in the people of the alt-right but also in her political views as well. I haven't been able to listen too long to most of the stuff produced by all these people, I found them very myopic in their view of the world, even if some of them were able to bring forth some important points that needed discussing at that particular point in time. If her experiences taught her to see beyond black and white, she will be a real force. osit. I'll keep an eye on her.

Back
Top Bottom