Fast Color (2018): A movie about the onset of 4th Density

lilies

The Living Force
Fast Color (2018)

Wonderful, uplifting and visionary movie - I think it was made via the writer / director unconsciously channeling our future.
Recommended if you would like to see, what the onset of 4thD will look like: A little in the beginning and most after half of the movie.

What I was talking about in the thread: "What's the weather where you are?", only the changes are / will be much faster - immediate, - as is shown in this movie - a natural and guided flowing process. Essentially, I think, as we approach the onset of 4th Density, or rather as we slide into the outer reaches of 4thD, so will our Reality ** with our participation as living-breathing 4thD Onset Anchors & Conductors ** it will be just as the C's said: this sector of space-time will become 4thD.
The creators of the movie might have channeled the C's when the wrote the script:
- The old world must die, so a new world can be born.

After The Transition we create The New World then: it will be our responsibility to fix what was wrong, to guide this sector back to the quite Normal State Balance of 4thD STO planets in general, how things are normally on STO worlds in the galaxy!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Available on Vudu, Amazon Prime, You Tube for $9.99. I think I will check it out when I have time.

Nice little movie with some recognizable actors in it, but it could've been so much more.... assuming they had the budget, which was probably the most limiting factor. Otherwise, nice acting and setup, but it needed a bigger payoff, as it seemed rather ordinary to me.... seen this type before... even situational ones like Phenomenon with John Travolta or many low budget scifi ones... who don't usually have the budget for special effects... they could've done it in more background story of the family or the girl in school.... something.... and they never explained what's happened... the water shortage.... did I miss the explanation? Is this a dystopian situation or what? Unless I missed it? I think the script could've done more with this idea than they did. There's been a number of such movies.... but good acting and setup.... just not enough there.... I kept waiting for more given the setup of her being on the run... that should've been dealt with in more detail, which is what most of these types of movies do.... like the Maze series.... or that movie Powder for example.

It is possible that something can approximate to the 4D reality we can glimpse it is on the tv series Legion X as far I can tell.
IMHO at the risk of being very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom