Finally! Sea Serpent spotted off NC coast?

I did a quick search and this looks like it may be a pilot whale, which are seen off the Carolinas. That’s what I thought when I first saw it. Has the right shape in my opinion.
Yep, that looks like a closer match. The head has the right shape compared to a humpback, and the body does seem quite elongated for a whale; I can see how it could appear snakelike:

iu

iu

Yep, that looks like a closer match. The head has the right shape compared to a humpback, and the body does seem quite elongated for a whale; I can see how it could appear snakelike:

iu

iu
There’s a portion of the video where one of the whale’s fins comes out of the water, similar to how humpback whales will occasionally slap the water. It’s in the same shape of a humpback whale, anyway that’s what I could see.

There’s a portion of the video where one of the whale’s fins comes out of the water, similar to how humpback whales will occasionally slap the water. It’s in the same shape of a humpback whale, anyway that’s what I could see.
Yes, I think most of us are seeing a whale, which ever species it may be-so sorry folks, no sea monster this time. Doesn’t mean there isn’t one lurking out there though!

It sounds like..... :-)
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending demolition of Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger. But most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs, or whistle for titbits, so they eventually gave up and left the Earth by their own means - shortly before the Vogons arrived. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backwards somersault through a hoop, whilst whistling the ‘Star-Spangled Banner’. But, in fact, the message was this “So long and thanks for all the fish”.

Back
Top Bottom