Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris and Other Catholic Churches

Thank you for research, Thorbiorn.

It leaves me with the uneasy feeling that there is a lot of hate building up in European countries with large muslim communities (I'm restraining myself from using the word "colonies").

Apart from social and political reasons there seems to be a growing force of religion and intolerance and it was not prompted by Europeans trying to convert Muslims to Christianity.

Tolerating intolerance is the order of the day in post-modern Europe. :rolleyes:

BTW: Are you using the Icelandic version of Facebook? :-)

Same here. We were having dinner in the kitchen, then I suddenly felt very tired. I remember exclaiming "Oh my God", then someone asked "what?", but I didn't finish the sentence.

This "Oh my God" came from I don't where and, although it usually introduces a full sentence, it didn't lead to anything. It was quite peculiar because it was the first time this kind of out the blue isolated interjection happened to me.

The phrases "quite peculiar" and "out the blue" are very symbolic, Pierre.

My guess and something I have suspected in the past - that the Chateau is in close proximity or is located on a sacred Ley-line?

If memory serves me, Notre Dame ("Our Lady") Cathedral is the site of a major vortex, that feeds into other sacred sites (ley-lines) - with St Sulpice Church, as the second largest one in Paris.

Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the masons of the Knights Templar to honor Mary Magdalene (Divine Feminine). Standing on the Ile de la Cité on a site that was sacred to the Celts and their Goddess Culture, and where the Romans worshipped Jupiter and Mars, the Cathedral is in the center of the land that eventually became the capital of France.

On the old Knights Templar pilgrimage route - Notre Dame was the Mars Oracle, associated with the color blue, the 5th Chakra (communication), and the Degree of the Pelican. In Grail symbolism - the Pelican is the bird that wounds its own breast to feed its young.

Notre Dame is one of the supreme alchemical temples in all of Europe. The color blue in the rose window, made by the Knights Templar and their masons, in a secret process, can not be duplicated today even by the most advanced scientific methods.

St Sulpice Church is the second largest one in Paris, after Notre-Dame. It's classic 18th century church sits on the site of the Rose Line, an alchemical pathway upon which other churches, temples and buildings that were used as the headquarters of secret societies were built. The church (itself) was purported to be the headquarters of several secret societies.
Sacred Sites Journeys - France - Sacred Sites of the Divine Feminine - April/May 2016

~~~
The constellation of Virgo and the pattern of Notre Dames in France.
Chartres Cathedral, geometric and harmonic analysis

From the ogive the "creators" of Gothic went on to derive much more by a process of ?crossing? it. They found the secret of the musical stone, the stone under tension, a secret lost when men lost the science of transporting the huge dolmen-tables.

The crossed ogive is built on the principle of the transformation of lateral into vertical thrust. It is a sum of forces in which the vault no longer weighs down but springs upward under the lateral counterthrust of buttresses. If it is to last, the Gothic monument requires perfect adjustment between weight and thrust; the weight that creates the thrust becomes itself its own negation. The activity in the stone is therefore in a state of constant tension which the art of the master builder can tune like a harp string. For a Gothic cathedral is not only a musical instrument by similitude.

The Gothic, built up on a dynamic of pressures, handles forces directed upwards. The Romanesque vault collapses, the Gothic leaps.
...One can easily see that this pile of stone so taut, according to Claudel, "that you could make it ring with a fingernail," is a replica of the dolmen and imitates its use of the telluric currents.

12/ 10 is the interval of a third in music; the interval between the major and minor scales.

In "The Source of Measures", p. 172, Skinner says "Nork relates that the temple of Notre Dame in Paris, was formerly a temple of the goddess Isis, or the sign Virgo. On the temple was sculptured the zodiac with it's signs; that of Virgo (Isis) was left out, because the whole temple was dedicated to her".

They said

Something else:

_france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/grand-est/notre-dame-paris-societe-mosellane-bras-qui-restaurait-fleche-s-exprime-face-presse-1656892.html?fbclid=IwAR2Lkw1S5_z1gh6QZ8sbCOBAIrY_qvaFK4B-k985KSeirvHfhIYiRfz6iOo
The spire had to go down...as simple as that...
What for? Who knows...but I am hoping the C’s will give some light on the next session....

Reactions: jsf
Evacuation plan saved most of Notre-Dame's treasures: insurance adjuster
People look at Notre-Dame Cathedral two days after a massive fire devastated large parts of the gothic structure in Paris, France, April 17, 2019.   REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
Some 90 percent of the priceless relics and art works housed within the Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral were saved from Monday's devastating fire as contingency plans to evacuate the treasures worked, a leading insurance adjuster said on Wednesday.

Paris firefighters got on Notre-Dame site in less than 10 minutes
Firefighters work at Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris, France April 16, 2019. A massive fire consumed the cathedral on Monday, gutting its roof and stunning France and the world.  REUTERS/Yves Herman/File Photo
Firefighter teams arrived at Notre-Dame Cathedral in less than 10 minutes after receiving the first call on Monday evening without any delays at their end, said a spokesman for the Paris Fire Department.

Factbox: Donors pledge nearly 900 million euros to rebuild Notre-Dame cathedral
Smoke rises from the burning roof at the Notre-Dame Cathedral after a fire broke out, in Paris, France April 15, 2019.  REUTERS/Charles Platiau
Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral went up in flames on Monday , a blaze that devastated the landmark, destroying its wood-beamed roof and collapsing the iconic spire, a searing loss for Paris and France.

As Notre-Dame money rolls in, some eyebrows raised over rush of funds
People look at Notre-Dame Cathedral two days after a massive fire devastated large parts of the gothic structure in Paris, France, April 17, 2019.   REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
Pledged donations from French billionaires, companies and ordinary citizens for the restoration of fire-ravaged Notre-Dame cathedral are approaching 900 million euros after just two days, a reflection of the landmark's resonance in the national psyche.

France asks: should Notre-Dame's spire be rebuilt as it was?
People gather as they look at Notre-Dame Cathedral two days after a massive fire devastated large parts of the gothic structure in Paris, France, April 17, 2019.   REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
France will open the redesign of Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral's historic spire to international architects after Monday night's catastrophic blaze that gutted the centuries-old roof and sent the towering spire crashing through the vaulted ceiling.

If memory serves me, Notre Dame ("Our Lady") Cathedral is the site of a major vortex, that feeds into other sacred sites (ley-lines) - with St Sulpice Church, as the second largest one in Paris.

Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the masons of the Knights Templar to honor Mary Magdalene (Divine Feminine). Standing on the Ile de la Cité on a site that was sacred to the Celts and their Goddess Culture, and where the Romans worshipped Jupiter and Mars, the Cathedral is in the center of the land that eventually became the capital of France.

Indeed, did they want also to affect an energy point serving as a relay of higher energies? I'm sure they intended to destroy the towers as well.

About cathedrals, Stephane Cardinaux (Swiss architect) says:

google translate said:
The most powerful telluric places are not churches or cathedrals, but mountains, because they are places of predilection for vortices of level 2, with 7 coils.
The most famous are often also the most energetic: Mont-Blanc, Dent-Blanche, Grand-Combin, Dents-du-Midi, Eiger, to mention the most important of our region
As they are inaccessible to ordinary mortals, the Ancients channeled their energy on sacred sites in the plain, thanks to magic tubes.
(...)
A vortex centered on the top of a mountain often has an energetic link that goes down to the plain and wraps itself around a remarkable point, such as a lake, a depression, a large erratic block or a hill. The energy of these points multiplies yours by 40, while it is rare to exceed 15 in a cathedral!
I have noticed that these places are never built, as if the initiates had kept them for themselves, leaving to the people and to the secular clergy the secondary places, where the Romanesque and Gothic churches were built

original in french said:
Les lieux telluriques les plus puissants ne sont pas les églises ou les cathédrales, mais les montagnes, car elles sont des lieux de prédilection pour des vortex de niveau 2, à 7 spires.
Les plus connues sont souvent aussi les plus énergétiques : le Mont-Blanc, la Dent-Blanche, le Grand-Combin, les Dents-du-Midi, l'Eiger, pour citer les plus importantes de notre région
Comme elles sont inaccessibles au commun des mortels, les Anciens ont canalisé leur énergie sur des sites sacrés situés en plaine, grâce aux tubes magiques.
(...)
Un vortex centré sur le sommet d'une montagne a souvent un lien énergétique qui descend jusqu'en plaine et qui s'enroule autour d'un point remarquable, comme un lac, une dépression, un gros bloc erratique ou une colline. L'énergie de ces points multiplie la vôtre par 40, alors qu'il est rare de dépasser 15 dans une cathédrale !
J'ai remarqué que ces lieux ne sont jamais construits, comme si les initiés les avaient gardés pour eux, laissant au peuple et au clergé séculier les lieux secondaires, là où furent édifiées les églises romanes et gothiques.

Someone has written some of the information that I provided in a more straight forward way regarding igniting oak wood.
Many people don't know this, but solid objects don't burn. Rather, they reach a state where outgassing of combustible compounds occurs (smoke), and it is these gaseous compounds that mix with oxygen and burn. This occurs practically in contact with the solid object, so it looks like the solid object is burning.

You need this to start happening, which requires heat. You're supplying that. You also need the gasses to mix at the right ratio with oxygen. So, if you are able to get the wood hot enough it could start burning. Briefly. An oven is a closed space. Although it isn't airtight, there isn't really anywhere for the spent combustion gasses to go, and there isn't enough opening for enough oxygen to enter. So if you somehow managed to get the wood hot enough, it would most likely smoulder and smoke, but not actually ignite. At least, it's not likely as long as the oven is closed.

I used to have a wood stove and was told that people who use oak logs as a source of fuel only had to put one log in the wood stove which would then heat the house all day long, whereas (dry) poplar and willow logs and so on (the sources I used) burn easily and are gone the next minute. FWIW.

Church attacks over the last 4 yrs.

D4RoILfWsAIAbBo.jpg

I used to have a wood stove and was told that people who use oak logs as a source of fuel only had to put one log in the wood stove which would then heat the house all day long, whereas (dry) poplar and willow logs and so on (the sources I used) burn easily and are gone the next minute. FWIW.
Let me clarify. Auto-igniting (flames appearing) oak wood is hard. The temperature of the wood (bulk not just surface) must reach around 480 C. At that point chemical reactions (gases released) start to ignite the wood itself. You must use "something" to do the above, a starter. In a fireplace it will be paper and kindle wood (low ignition temp) but even then it is not easy (my experience). Oak wood logs and just paper will not do it.

Since Oak is so hard to ignite it burns SLOW !!!! Your friend's experience.

And then there is this YT-Video:
"The Video Authorities Don’t Want You To See: Mystery Person & Flash Of Light Before Notre Dame Cathedral Fire"
Fwiw :huh:
That city is full of video recorders. ND has its own security office (from media reports) so they have recordings of who went by, when etc. What was going around that cathedral I suspect is know and is recorded. DGSE watches internally also ;-)

I think the answers are in the ND security office. What was going on in there is the key.

PS: A thought I just had. What if someone disconnected all the fire alarms on the roof in such a way that in the security office nothing would be seen to be a problem ??? We can speculate all we want but one thing is certain. This was not a normal accidental fire in My Humble Opinion.

They said

Something else:

_france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/grand-est/notre-dame-paris-societe-mosellane-bras-qui-restaurait-fleche-s-exprime-face-presse-1656892.html?fbclid=IwAR2Lkw1S5_z1gh6QZ8sbCOBAIrY_qvaFK4B-k985KSeirvHfhIYiRfz6iOo

Great info JSF !!!!

That day, the renovators placed scaffolding: "our tools are hammers, 22mm combination wrench " says Julien Le Bras,nothing that could allow a fire.

"I hear about everything ... I hear about failing elevator, welding, many people who speak without even knowing.It is very unfortunate, because in front of all that, there are people who suffer. Indeed, several assumptions of "pseudo-experts" of social networks appear for some time. A cigarette butt thrown on the frame? "We are on oak frames, huge sections and really exceptional, it takes a real source of heat to succeed in igniting this type of sections of wood"

The last sentence says it all about this fire. The Public is not technically inclined thus looks at situations as they are presented in the media. The Public is not aware of the significance of "free fall velocity" thus can be fooled to believe what they see as being normal when it is not.

After this fire I am starting to be a lot more cautious of these general statements "When there is construction work on buildings or renovation there often happen to occur fires." Yes, but ......

That city is full of video recorders. ND has its own security office (from media reports) so they have recordings of who went by, when etc. What was going around that cathedral I suspect is know and is recorded. DGSE watches internally also ;-)

I think the answers are in the ND security office. What was going on in there is the key.

About:Mystery Person & Flash Of Light

Not sure if the guy is above where the fire broke out, or behind, above the main roof. I think he's behind.
Also, if you check the site of the webcam, you can see that anyone passing by can produce this luminous effect.
For example : https://filmssite.viewsurf.com/paris02/11/22/media_1555513507.mp4

Attachments

• Image1k.jpg
    Image1k.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 22
About:Mystery Person & Flash Of Light

Not sure if the guy is above where the fire broke out, or behind, above the main roof. I think he's behind.
Also, if you check the site of the webcam, you can see that anyone passing by can produce this luminous effect.
For example : https://filmssite.viewsurf.com/paris02/11/22/media_1555513507.mp4
You are amazing. I just looked from where that flash video was. As I thought, there is 24/7 video camera pointed at ND. I bet there are many many more.

Thanks for bringing this all out. I have no chance to cross the French information space so your work is appreciated as it brings info that clarifies this situation to the N-th degree. :-)

PS: On the day of the fire is there a archive of this 24/7 video camera ? What I see is only for 17/04/19.

Back
Top Bottom